Hue

Hue
The only lol thread that isn't bumplocked is at p14 now so it should be ok, if not delet this

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnnaGraem
hooktube.com/watch?v=xmVG8KP7sCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Assuming you made this OP, are you a woman?

LOL

nah I didn't make the pic

12 GAME OVERS

fif

Ok the 4th one made me laugh

Did Mark livestream himself eating the cake like he said he would for the 8ch birthday?

Nah else we would of been meming it

I guess you could say that the cake is a lie
LOL XD

Mark please

LOL
You gotta go back

You're officially a normalfag! Congratulations.

12 GAME OVERS

That first comic is both depressing and funny at the same time.

Why not just post the original picture instead of someone who wants attention?

MDR

LOL. EPIC POST COMRADE XD
twitter.com/AnnaGraem

Mark is simply too epic for all of you.

Missed opportunity tbh

lol?

I'll bet you anything that the artist of the second one based the pokemon's levels on how old he thinks people who disagree with him are. Because he's just that cool.

Why do so many talented artists become furries? It's so sad because you can see this guy has some serious talent as an artist, but then he's also a degenerate cuck so it doesn't even matter anymore.

Probably, but it's funny considering how he write the attack description like a real 14 years old would do.

Because the "art" community, and places where art is shared like tumblr, are heavily leftist and furfaggot.

Some strange combination of money and sexual perversion.

furries make bank, don't they?

Same reason so many entertainers are gay: art, itself, is a liberal medium. They seek to expand their mind and think outside of contemporary norms, which means bestiality, homosexuality, and pedophilia.

But, why? Are they lonely faggots looking to be a part of a community? Are they closeted zoophiliacs? Why is it that so many otherwise talented artists decide to draw "anthro"?

Usually, I had a friend in high school who ended up becoming a furry. He got trained by his dad to be an electrician at his dad's electric company and now pulls in $70k a year. So even in my anecdotal case this seems to ring true.

Meh, it's his art and he can do what he wants to do with it. Of course it doesn't change the fact that right now he is using his art to act like a big faggot

It's true, and it goes for anything outside of the general norm as far as entertainment is concerned. Finding someone who likes weird music but also isn't a giant liberal faggot is a momentous task.

You may not realize this, put furries aren't nearly hated as much outside of imageboards. They don't know what they're doing is wrong.

What would you consider a "conservative or right-wing medium?"

I take issue with just giving the arts to liberals/marxist jews on a silver platter just because they fag it up.

I mostly meant in selling the art itself.

Oh yeah, that too

Something about lack of an overall goal, but still having the desire to push boundaries. Dunno, I've just found that talent and skill at art seems to have a direct correlation to degeneracy/faggotry.
There's something more to it, but I kind of avoid those communities specifically because I hate most of the ones I've found.

Philosophy?

zuz

True Communism

Philosophy, novel writing(many great authors were conservative/right wing) and public speaking are mediums I'd say fall into such a category

It has it's own faggots, user.

Art is an important expression of humanity, don't just give it away to the faggots because it's been overrun by them as low hanging fruit.

You're welcome.

That last panel gets me everytime.

I am now more confused. Is this a fetish or something?

Or either its because nobody knows how to deal with a thing like this. And furfags never try to project their shit IRL with political and social morals, avoiding any real or important conflict between the fandom and IRL shit.
Online, its impossible to avoid conflict and escalation.

BRING THE GAS

I'm not sure there is one. The essence of the artistic mind is the essence of the liberal mind: free expressionism and expanding the boundries of one's tastes, experiences, and idealism. There may be artistic sorts who are conservative, say country singers or certain writers, but for the most part it's a field full of people who seek to broaden their horizons, which usually means experimentation with drugs and sex. That being said, i think this only applies to the artistic expansion of human knowledge and understanding, and not quite so much the factual expansion like science and math. Art is, perhaps, the essence and building of fiction rather than fact.

I'm aware of this, and I'm not doing that.
I've got a comic going, and there's a ton of right wing themes in it. It's just that unlike how lefties handle it (see the second image of for reference), the way I incorporate them is by writing a decent fucking story with my ideals molding it.
If that doesn't make sense, to be more blunt it's like. Instead of drawing a mary sue self insert, punching nazi frogs in the dick, a core theme is the MC making a name for himself through his own hard work and actions.
Another one being in stark contrast to the whole "business/capitalism is always evil" thing, and instead shows how someone can use money in a positive way.

Of course, there's more to it than that, and again, I'm not shoehorning this stuff in overtly, it's just in the background as shit that's important but not spelled out. So while it's undeniably biased towards my ideals, it sure as shit isn't something any detractors or supporters can really claim as being a blatant symbol to latch onto. Be it of "hate" or "support."

Anyway, that aside, these people are too far gone. We're at the point now where the echo chamber is so fierce that I got banned from a chatroom for going into detail as to how an ample chest can give a different impression of "power" visually, than a smaller chest.
And before you ask, no I wasn't acting like some flagrant inflammatory talking head on youtube. I really was being like I am now, with you and anyone else who reads this.
The absolute worst you could say about what I was describing was "boring."

That, coupled with a few other things, leaves me just disconnected from the "art" community, who's constantly seething with rage at anyone who's got a different opinion, and apathetic at anything beyond practicing and improving my craft.

remind me again why flags stay on?

It depends, if we are talking about the bugs bunny/micky mouse kind of anthro probably because the artist just wanted to created something cute or for children or (as many other art forms) entertainment, if we are talking about the faggots who basically just swap a dog head with a human body and a neon colored dick, money and sex driven emotions.
Then there's the case like with the one of pic related that the anthro can be considered "cute" but it still leaks faggotry, but I think that mostly problems in the writting

Humans are boring to draw.
Just from experience most people eventually turn to drawing anthros or robots
Sometimes both.

Meanwhile at Crystal Dynamics…

I miss old wolfynail and his comics, too bad he became a greedy jew who draws rainbow dogs doing gay shit for shekels

Nice digits by the way

You've failed to disgust me. I'm only angry at the animator's lack of understanding of basic human anatomy. Still didn't stop me though.

Mind control fetish, artist is SleepyMaid. The fetish is being mind controlled. Not to have sex mind you, just mind control in general.

Sounds like Toriyama.

You want correct human anatomy?

(heild)
fucking hell

I can do suspension of disbelief up to a point friendo, seeing it go all the way through like a sparrow drawing is too much for me. also, yes if you have more like that feel free to post it. Not like there's anywhere else to post it.

Okay but you'll have to agree with me that Human anatomy isn't the same as Alien anatomy yet I will say they both obviously would have their limits.

Are those pics referencing something? I've seen the same kind of set up but with other characters,

Art isn't inherently leftist, but the art world is full of pozzed faggots right now partially because the church withdrew its cultural influence and the fags were only too happy to take their place.

It kind of is. Liberalism is all about stepping over boundaries, whereas conservatism is the opposite and revels in tradition. Art tends to need to step over new boundaries to find something unique and interesting. Hence why art that isn't religious in nature falls to liberalism.

exhentai.org/g/442782/59b83ce662/

Her internal organs weren't exactly functioning correctly anymore.

this is funny, cuz a good handful of my internet friends from early 4chan days "outgrew" message boards. Thing is that really means they started using tumblr or twitter as if its any better. It's always the same song and fucking dance too. "yeah i use tumblr to follow this artist" or "i just block out all the stupid shit" next thing you know their worldview has shrank to to the size of a thimble, usually because of the latter mindset.

once you actively block everything that isn't within your preexisting interests you just become an annoying cunt. You can't bring up new topics with them anymore because they just dismiss anything that isn't part of their bubble as stupid. You can always tell when these people used to use message boards in the way they speak and type. constantly treading eggshells in what they say so their new tumblr friends don't devour them for wrongthink at any given moment.

The world isn't black and white, faggot.
Not really, the art world is held back more by its own circlejerk's arbitrary standards than ethical or religious boundaries.

link meant for

I've got no frame of reference for alien anatomy, so sky's the limit when it comes to that sort of thing.

Yes, they kind of do.

Two points here. Before art become the modern circlejerk it is, what do you think defined waves and ages in it? Because it was always the pushing of a new boundary, or trying something that was out of style. Secondly, the current circlejerk is about "pushing boundaries". They all try and see who can be more pretentious and avant garde.

What about nature paintings or historical paintings? Those tend to be just fine.

Goob job with what you are doing user, the worst thing you can do it's to imitate the same tricks those fucks use. You wanna know why pretty much all sjw comics always are shit? Because they think in their works like a way to force their believes rather than a way of entertainment, they don't want to tell stories they just want to "fight" for the poor minorities and are disposed to sacrifice everything else about the medium because it happens to be the vehicle to drive the propaganda.

Don't be, many other artist are also tired of that shit, it just happens that the are more busy creating their own things than bitching about the shit other produce, be here or in other place.
t. user learning how to draw

Nature can be religious, and is mostly drawn for realism, so there isn't really place for subversion. Same with historical.

Nice comic

JEJ
hooktube.com/watch?v=xmVG8KP7sCs
don't EVER do this & I will happily kill you if you don't kill yourself first.

I don't know how to feel about this. I'm just astonished about everything about this.

It's a paradox: today's artists try really hard to push boundaries and do new shit, but since most of them think alike and have the same mindset most of their works end up alike. The only boundaries they push are the same ones they've been pushing for ages, and aside from cannibalism there's not much left.
Genuine experimentation and progress in art is nearly dead.

Now this is a high quality LOL

Don't bother with those type of faggots. Hang out at /loomis/ or anywhere else with practicing artists. You'll have more fun with artists who say actually draw at a life drawing class (after the class, not during obviously) then 'artistes' who only hang out at starbucks and wear a che' t shirt.

Friendly reminder that the CIA funded the modern art movement to differentiate America from the realistic artstyles popular in Soviet Russia, which has forever tarnished the artist community.

Is that you Dobson?

B-b-but muh american creativity and counter culture!
t. jackson pollock

that's the thing, true art was not about pushing boundaries, it was about the Transcendent. It was in part a message to future generations from beyond the grave to tell the history of your people. It was also to celebrate beautify and was about seeking mastery of a craft. While it could be said that there may be knowledge in deconstruction, deconstruction alone is not sufficient. Traditional art was altruistic in a sense of elevating that which is vitreous, where Modern art is the inversion of these principles. While the tradition of art was in sense a celebration of what gives life, the modern incarnation is self indulgent and turned inward and like decay leaves one hallow. One promotes sacrifice for the greatness of society, the other promotes hedonism. There is no more true boundaries to push and there is nothing vital left for the modern artist to feed on like a parasite.

sp

I don't really think that's the point that art is at anymore, that's what was going on like 50 years ago. There's always an avant garde but to say all contemporary art is about pretention and avant gardism is way off the mark

contemporary=/="the modern circlejerk"
Most famous modern art is about pushing against a nonexistent wall, and this leads to thinks like canvases with a single streak on them being sold for thousands of dollars. There's tons of contemporary art Iike, and that isn't modern as in the style, but these artists are not part of the famous clique of artists we see now.

Wish I could be banned from something for 8000 years. Permanent bans don't have the same level of permanence as 8000 years.