How do I stop raging at.video games?

How do I stop raging at.video games?
Over the Years I have.destroyed so many controllers, monitors, keyboards, mice, mics, etc. That I lost count long.ago, my wall.has many holes, and this last time im still healing.from, my thumb is still.swollen.and stiff.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty
raypeat.com/articles/articles/serotonin-depression-aggression.shtml
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20018455
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2136085
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2279970
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/860890
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15730889
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11897268
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0092867416315343
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16891996/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You fucking grow up.

You are a jew's best friend, user

You think you're badass but you actually just look like a retarded child, kill yourself.

sage

Kill yourself

Bite the bullet

What kind of fucking faggot gets mad at games

throw your shit at something soft you fucking retard jesus maybe get a punching bag or something

I sense projection.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty

angry_german_kid.webm

OP reads like a bait thread tbh.

kys

This was his best twitch alert.

Back to Reddit, fags.

Get a Wii U Pro controller. I had a guy autism it into the wall in a fit of rage because he lost at Sm4sh and it didn't leave a mark, let alone smash open.

buy your own controllers lmao

Maybe if you paid for what you fucking broke you wouldn't break it you goddamn spastic
Slam things that can't be broken easily like the desk or a book. Don't beat up shit that's expensive, that's/you're just being retarded.
If you really got anger problems, get a fucking punchbag, something that's designed to be hit. Don't take it out on your fucking hardware that's just dumb.

That was a parody..? If so, damn that kid can act. Wasn't he a rapper too or some shit?

The last time I raged was 10 years ago I threw a Controller at the floor. My Dad heard it, came into my room and yelled "What the fuck is wrong with you!"
ever since then I never raged again.

Just get a normal person to make you realize you shouldn't be a fucking spaz over a video game.

(Checked)
AGK82 was a dude making parodies of the Angry German kid. I still watch some of the videos now and then, despite them being really mediocre in quality.

stop sucking at them faget. git gud

If your an Adult, most anger issues stem from high blood pressure, git gud on Nutrition user.

You wanna watch that shit OP.
I used to work with a guy in his 30s who used to go through 3-4 controllers a month, massive temper problems.
He ended up shooting himself.

git gud

Read up on Buddhist philosophy
To put it really simplify your anger is a form of suffering, but you only suffer because you are attached to something.
Like winning.
If you stop being attached to winning you will stop suffering when you lose.

Grow up and stop being a faggot. DSP get out.

/thread

What a fag.

This along with going outside for a short walk or clean the surfaces of a table or a window. Don't be like vid related.

buy a punching bag

What a fucking retard. How can people be this juvenile? Do these faggots have so much disposable income that they just don't care about this shit? Are they this spoiled?

I am more amazed how emasculated men who in real life can't do anything, are usually also casual video game players. Its kinda obvious that casuals are in some kind of video game safe space for themselves and believe everything must correlate to their power fantasy, that they refuse to build up any skill in vidya just like they refuse to lift and learn things in real life.

Git gud or stop being a manchild.

Are you retarded? Why would you take this shit so seriously?

Serotonin and estrogen cause this manner of irrational aggression. When you behave in this way regularly, you are on the autism spectrum whether or not you have clinically diagnosable autism, because that's essentially what autism is: a chronic excess of serotonin, and if that chronic excess happens early enough during critical development periods, you end up so bizarre that your parents take you to a doctor for official diagnosis.

A lifestyle high in sunlight exposure and a diet low in gut irritants, such as starches and fibers, and unbalanced sources of tryptophan without adequate calcium and vitamin B6 can assist in recovering from this poor state of health. If you remove starches from your diet, you will need to rely on sources of simple sugars for carbs, such as pulp free orange juice, milk, and honey. If you eat muscle meats, at a minimum additional calcium must be added to those meals, and eating competing amino acids such as glycine, taurine, or those from gelatin may prevent too much tryptophan from reaching the brain where it may become serotonin instead of niacin because nutrition was inadequate or you were stressed.

Hi AJ

stop being so violently autistic

The fuck is this, Reddit?

Go away Stalker.

/thread

That's too smart for some people. I don't know about the half of things you said. Go be a doctor somewhere else, people here are angry at niggers.

The gut creates serotonin when it is irritated as a signal that an increased peristalsis rate is needed. This makes sense when starches and fermentable fibers are in the diet. If these were allowed to chronically travel too slowly through the intestines, they may promote eventual dangerous bacterial overgrowth or bacteria in the upper parts of the intestines where it does not belong. Removal of starches and fibers from the diet results in reduced endotoxin from the bacteria that normally eats it, and less endotoxin allows for more stable blood sugar.

When too many polyunsaturated fats are in the diet, they cause membranes to become more permeable, and this results in more serotonin that was produced in the gut to reach the brain where it interferes with metabolic processes and causes depression, aggression, and learned helplessness.

user, you can be a doctor and be angry and niggers at the same time.

*at niggers

I'd like to believe you but nutrition is mostly snake oil these days. Where can I read about this? I'd like to think that anyone perceptive enough to link autism/autistic behaviour to diet would have written something.

You realize that shit is literally as bad if not worse than most carbonated drinks.

Drop a fucking flintstone chewable tablet into a Mountain Dew, faggot.

If you want oranges, just eat a goddamned orange. The pulp is there to slow down the absorption of sugars, preventing your blood sugar from spiking and giving you a rush and crash like a mild bipolar sperg. It also traps much of the acid inside the pulp until it's well into digestion, preventing unnecessary exposure to your teeth. Drinking Orange Juice is like gargling with acid and sugar.

Serotonin, depression, and aggression: The problem of brain energy
raypeat.com/articles/articles/serotonin-depression-aggression.shtml

Serotonin, pregnancy and increased autism prevalence: is there a link?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20018455

Autistic children and their first-degree relatives: relationships between serotonin and norepinephrine levels and intelligence.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2136085

Relationships of whole blood serotonin and plasma norepinephrine within families.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2279970

Hyperserotonemia and amine metabolites in autistic and retarded children.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/860890

Behavioral and cellular consequences of increasing serotonergic activity during brain development: a role in autism?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15730889

Behavioral and magnetic resonance spectroscopic studies in the rat hyperserotonemic model of autism.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11897268

Impaired Amino Acid Transport at the Blood Brain Barrier Is a Cause of Autism Spectrum Disorder
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0092867416315343

Polyunsaturated fatty acids: do they have a role in the pathophysiology of autism?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16891996/

Why the fuck do you own an xbox one and why the fuck hasn't this been questioned

I have amazing solution. Drink booze before playing. This will lower the rage 100%. Something good like rum or quality vodka, don't drink beer, it will only make you crave for more.

It makes so much sense now.

It also explains why there are so many Autists who are male rather than female

This is a fantastic suggestion, and I wonder if the application of alcohol could also be useful in curbing the phenomena of road rage?

Just stop being so autistic.

But then what if you drink too much booze and then you not only break your vidya but belt the shit out of your kids and rape your oldest daughter while making your son watch and this cycle repeats for six years and nobody fucking catches on?

Okay, user, that's too much fantasy for this thread.

What makes being a doctor and being angry at niggers incomparable
In order to fully understand why the negros and kikes are a problem you at the very least need a decent grasp on evolutionary biology

Guess which country has the most doctors. And what particular race dominates all fields of medicine.

While I do not agree at all with what you are saying, I will not engage with it at this moment and instead point out that perhaps you miss the point. If I propose that a diet without starches may alleviate some health problems, I realize that some people may cut carbs out from their diet entirely in a blind attempt to change their lifestyle based on what I have said. As I am not advocating a ketogenic diet for the treatment of chronic excesses of serotonin, I feel it is prudent to point out in practical terms how someone may continue to get carbohydrates without eating starches or else I may have done some people a disservice.

Orange juice is also a source of vitamin B1, which people frequently obtain from enriched flour, so when the starches are gone, most people will need another source of B1.

India, though they're "Doctors"
White people, I swear pajeet don't try and imply you're white

because nobody cares about the xbone anymore

You have to be 18 years of age to post here.

So you're a faggot who bought an xbone because you're a contrarian faggot
GTFO

Nobody questioned why OP had an xbone controller because nobody cares about the xbone enough to notice, learn to read

Did you had a comfortable spot in your right hand ? :^)

have you tried not being autistic?

Maybe seek psychiatric help for your anger issues? I mean they might not do much, but maybe you have something and then they could give you some pills to chill you out. I get pissed at gaming but I never get mad enough to break shit past my teens. It doesn't hurt that now I mostly collect old shit so each controller I have I treat like I can't replace it. I'm bipolar and I do think the pills I take help mellow me out a bit as well, though mostly because they help me sleep more than 6 hours a night.

ITT: permavirgin school shooter cumskins

lmfaooooo

found the reggin

Nah, that's our old mate pajeet.
He still hasn't caught on that no-one finds cumskin insulting.
He's not very bright even for a street shitter.

poor kiddo

found the buttblasted alt-righter

yeah because ive said any of those things here.

where are you getting your facts friend

has OP offed himself yet?

faggot

are you a hapa virgin by any chance

Learn to enjoy losing.

Did you get turned around? Do you think you're on cuckchan right now?

You stop being a faggot but that ship has clearly sailed

As much as it sucks to hear, your problems stem from internal unresolved issues.
I could explain more as to why you're so angry, going in depth as to what anger even is, but like, for real.

You're just a faggot who needs to look in the mirror.

Maybe stop playing the game when you start getting agitated? I stop playing that that point as it stops becoming fun. Unless it's ASSFAGGOTS then stop playing shit games my man

Why do you get angry at videogames? The next time you get too frustrated, just calmly remove your headphones (if you're wearing them), step away from the computer, and then throw your little tantrum preferably upon a punching bag or something you can release your anger upon without breaking.

Remember, OP. Videogames are for having fun. If you're not having fun, take a break. If a game continually frustrates you either git gud or stop playing it alltogether. It's important to learn how to deal with frustration, but it's also good to stop subjecting yourself to it when you won't benefit from it in the end.

brote the living tea kettle

My 6 year old nephew, one time, nearly threw a controller (but didn't) and angrily stamped his foot after being shot to pieces in Just Cause 3.

Several years ago you should have learned restraint and realising that nothing you're doing fucking matters at all to anyone. You better be the one paying for all the replacement controllers or you're a piece of shit on top of being a tantrum throwing child/spaz.

Anger can remake you if you use it right.

git gud fgt