Post pictures of old games who sexualize Characters

Can be anything from sprites, concept art, pixels, etc, but I especially like the casual sexualized bodies of Women in Games like Might and Magic, etc.

Good old classic sex appeal.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160525214932/http://www.1up.com/news/square-enix-hints-parasite-eve_2
youtube.com/watch?v=KLQZEPK2AK4
youtube.com/watch?v=Yx1XpPfEcQU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLhkROD3miU
youtube.com/watch?v=BAm0a_hQSSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do we really need to sexualise characters like this every day? It's so childish, can't you guys just grow up a little bit and do something different once in a while?
We get it, your masculinity is fragile

jeez

It's not even that I like if EVERYTHING is sexualized. I just like the style of how it was sexualized in the past.

All the women and men are in peak physical condition. The women all have that nice amount of muscle mass that makes them look strong and sexy.

look at the muscles of the women, even the priestess has visible biceps muscles under her dress

even her calf is developed

and they aren't all steroided shebeasts, they are all natural, but peak-natural

They all just have that amazon vibe to them.

Nothing's more sexual than embracing the light of the Monolith's holy powers and sacrificing yourself willingly to fulfill its divine orders.

why are you doing this to me, user?

are you gay?

It's not gay if it's in the Zone, user.
Embrace the emissions in the Zone.

Okay.

okay, granted the boobmonster I posted doesn't have them either, but I meant the oldschool amazaon style

where women had muscle mass

that sounds pretty fucking gay

While not bulging with muscle Samus was drawn with muscle tone in the earlier games.

I really really dislike you, user.

The Zone is tumblr territory now shitlord.

You said nothing about fit girls you dick muncher.

women are meant to be subservient and take care of household tasks, if your design doesn't reflect this, you fucked it up

Hate to break it to you, user, but that's some good taste. Women who look like they perform strenuous physical tasks day in and day out are delicious.

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT OLD SCHOOL, YOU RETARDED WEEB NIGGERFAGGOT?!

Look at the priestess, user, she wants to heal you and keep you at peak health condition. That is very womanly.

She also has time to train, because you better not slack off, when it comes to running away from a dragon.

Silence you ungrateful cur.

Why does it have to be one or the other?

Because old school games depcited women as sexy and at peak, but still natural physical conidition. They actually looked strong and like heroines.

Battletoads.

I mean, 2b is a 149kg robot. Why would you model muscles on a robot?

because it's not old school and doesn't belong in this thread

Stop being autistic.

They all secretly have penises.

Stop.

I realize you're being ironic, but that doesn't give you the right to ruin those trips.

everyone on Holla Forums is born after the twin towers got tumbling down why do you think they would know any old games?

Everybody is gay, user.

This is all very specific, how many girls that fit all this criteria were you actually expecting to get from this

Just post fit girls and let him sperg all he wants.

God damnit user I'm trying to cut down on jerking off here.

Why is sexy seen as childish? What fucking mental gymnastics are going on to make that connection

Let's start from the top

Are you even trying?

Calling metroid not old school is autism, but coming into an old games thread to shill Automata is greatly more so.

user, you have problems if you think posting a cute android in a girl thread is shilling.

I beat nocturne with the true demon ending, and never realized she was butt naked

Do you have any game artwork to back that statement up, or just non-canon Nintendo Power art?

fuck you nigger I was old enough to laugh at Nirvanafags when Kobain realized that normalfags liked his music

I wish the Elder scrolls would have continued to have this kind of art direction. I weep for the King of Worms.

sexualized characters =/= sexism

what is this dwarf with mace and dagger trying to accomplish

-43/10; reported.

A classic from before Tetsuya Nomura turned into… Tetsuya Nomura…

hurts.

What are you, a furry?

He's doing his best

Sisters in the Void are weirdly sexual, which adds a bit to the game.

I want to see the series revisited incredibly bad but after the third birthday and squenixes treatment of the final fantasy remake I kind of hope it remains untouched happen for couple of reasons

I'd just like a game with the same gameplay style with an even more indepth gun customization system and a big world to explore. Also, the ability to dress up your waifu in a huge variety of clothes.

Never gonna happen, the people holding the rights to the novel don't want anything to do with SQE and that means at best SQE can only use things from 3rd Birthday.

im disappointed

He mentioned anything before FFVIII was not his style. Which is a damn shame because PreFFVIII is the only work I like of his. Now it's all uncanny valley shit when applied to the 3D models.

stab with dagger, club with the mace. might even be a leftie

**Prod with the prod*

You have a source on that? First time I ever hold of it. Also what power does the Author of the novel have over the game series? Besides the name, the story wasn't a adaptation of the the source material but rather one that borrowed ideas and was faithful to the sources material

Gotta admit user, that picture's giving me a boner
:^)

sometimes you gotta make a silent take-down

The ending that you get for clearing under two hours clearly shows musculature on her. You can see it in her abs along with her legs.

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK?

You have to be over 18 to view this board.

How did you find this place?

This is either the newest of newfags, or excellent bait.

Now you've made me all nostalgic for the time I was an ignorant little kid wondering if videos of people dying were real because "surely that sort of thing isn't allowed, right?"

СЛАВА МОНОЛИТУ

So, is there some site where people hoard death footage?
whoamikiddingofcoursethereis

Someone I used to work with had a job for I think it was a computer security company. He said there were websites where you could look up recipes for cooking humans. Basically a cannibal website.

Best I could find right now is that
web.archive.org/web/20160525214932/http://www.1up.com/news/square-enix-hints-parasite-eve_2
hopefully this one is not blocked I can't archive the original seeing it's fucking dead
There was a more complete one with more details but I cannot fucking find it.

Names, characters and concepts specific to the novels iirc.

I played the game and it's just a racing game.

Wasted trips.

Lightning returns has the last two points at least.

It was a real early ps2 game and it had 1. Great Graphics 2. Great music

It's a parry dagger. It equips in offhand slot and works like a shield.

MIND=BLOWN

Timesplitters did sexualization right

This isn't old school, but I don't really care.
First time in a long time I've seen a /fit/ vidya girl who actually looks /fit/.
Not bodybuilder dehydrated rippling visible muscles "/fit/," I mean like "lifetime of manual labor and clubbing monster to death with big heavy shit" /fit/.

And has an autistic current year female face.
Also,
WE WUZ HUNTAZ N SHIEEET

You say that, but ironically it's better than the prior in game faces.

Depends, I'd rather have a butterface than a face conveying "obnoxious".

You're continuing to ignore what's important here.

Holy shit, this character is super problematic. I love her. Huge tits, half naked, and evil to the core (women can never be depicted as evil anymore). A new Battletoads game would be great but you know the feminists would totally ruin her.

This is what people are supposed to look like, especially people who are supposed to be heroes that spend every day doing shit-tons of cardio. Processed foods and modern sedentary lifestyles are why you don't see more IRL girls who look like this. Nice to see Makoto get some love, I think she's underappreciated.

Really, what feminists are calling "sexualized" is actually just "attractive." It's what they could look like if they'd work out once in a while and stop eating entire tubs of ice cream for breakfast, but that takes discipline they aren't willing to work toward.

:^)

>he doesn't want normalfags use gestures in public places for no particular reason
What are you, some kind of nerd-elitist?
youtube.com/watch?v=KLQZEPK2AK4
youtube.com/watch?v=Yx1XpPfEcQU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLhkROD3miU
youtube.com/watch?v=BAm0a_hQSSo

You could start enjoying this ip long ago you fucking retard, there is at least 5-6 games available to you.

No. Women would be lazy turds no matter what.

Hey, there's always toukiden and god eater. MH was good while it lasted

This. Men and women in peak physical health are naturally attractive. It's only natural for artists to draw them in revealing clothing and armor. The beauty of the human form is one of the most primal sources of artistic inspiration. "Sexualizing characters" as gaming media implies is meant to deride artists for doing what artists have done for thousands of years.