#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Work To Be Done Edition

ANNIVERSARY THREAD
>>>/gamergatehq/331080

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
archive.is/ha7bk
>>>/8diamonds/2892
6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc
>#NoTatsukiNoTanoshi Updates: archive.fo/VO3Jp archive.fo/EiaPi

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

thisisvideogames links no longer active
Requesting update for these 2 links:
• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt

v.gd/LNJbat

thisisvideogames links no longer active
Domain name has expired. Requesting alternative OP links.

• Old OP Text:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/tMwJb
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
oneangrygamer.net/2017/10/seattle4truth-allegedly-murders-his-father-for-being-a-leftist-pedophile/
archive.org/details/wiki-thisisvideogamescom_gamergatewiki
216.154.221.207/mediawiki/index.php/Special:AllPages
archive.fo/X4TrD
thisisvideogames.net/
archive.is/IHVSu
archive.fo/TB7Ww#selection-62651.0-62651.1
vocaroo.com/i/s1oEsQ0EvFYg
thisisvideogames.net/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
oneangrygamer.net/2017/10/lawbreakers-could-go-free-to-play-but-cliffy-b-wants-to-avoid-sleazy-f2p-practices/41880/
archive.fo/OBbqX
archive.fo/c0bDE
archive.fo/0geHQ
archive.fo/fY6JG
archive.fo/QO7W5
archive.is/h814E
twitter.com/kamuy_anime/status/919850435783016449
nichegamer.com/2017/10/10/nis-america-apologies-for-localization/
strawpoll.me/14162763
archive.fo/Xf37v
archive.fo/ZmN38
jp.automaton.am/articles/newsjp/20171006-55650/
archive.is/piArK
capcom-unity.com/strumslinger/blog/2017/10/16/battle-in-style-with-these-new-premium-costumes-available-on-october-17-in-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite
archive.is/UB7NT
archive.fo/UB7NT
archive.is/NAL8k
archive.is/b0rGU
archive.is/QrJ5v
twitter.com/papadripopoulos/status/920007127065923584
archive.is/Oeo9
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/propaganda
twitter.com/thecampaignbook/status/919956149797097474
archive.is/Jsiz9
archive.is/xGm73
archive.fo/Jsiz9
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/journalist-who-led-panama-papers-investigation-in-malta-killed-in-car-bomb-blast/news-story/9fa128f9c2cc8c35aab25020a36fa4ea
archive.is/u5S0K
twitter.com/memribot?lang=en
twitter.com/memritv_?lang=en
twitter.com/MemriBot
archive.is/Y5uU1
archive.fo/ZzUVa
archive.is/hlg7U
archive.fo/2Em03
archive.is/rLCqR
gamergatewiki.net/
thisisvideogames.net/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Support_List
thisisvideogames.net/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
archive.fo/HTSRx
archive.is/WL2Vu
archive.is/wZWRF
archive.is/wHdNj
archive.is/SKIYF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

benis haha

REMINDER TO ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF

Have you ever seen an article with so much words but says absolutely fucking nothing?

archive.fo/tMwJb

shrill bed

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news:

In the process of organizing and adding more info
Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence.

Useful Links:

operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:

>>>/loli/77115

Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add more)

>Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/116640 )
~~

SPREAD THIS:

pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
Fakku 1901-2000: files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
Fakku 2001-2100: Out but no one shared the magnet

Info & feedback welcome

Everybody hates Gilda.
So, are these paid hacks still ranting about how "Cuphead is so hard" purely because of a inept player unable to beat a tutorial that even kids can beat?

Jim Cuckling had to make a video crying out "Elitism" and how games are hard while being a fucking clique member himself and also quitting the "game review format" which likely means he's going Full McIntosh Culture Warrior.

Even the normalfags get how shit game journos are now, also male feminists being abusers is also spreading, it seems 2018 will be out year

our year*

Now, for the Jews to be exiled from America, and we'll have effectively the trifecta.

repost

need more wubstep

Don't give them too much credit. They still believe GG eventually shifted focus to harassment campaigns and talk in hushed tones about the "infamous" Holla Forums. Also, never forget that normalfags are the reason Dead or Alive 5 has 663 US DOLLARS worth of DLC.

Is the wiki situation resolved?

Who knew these two lost forever s4t streams hosted on his channel would come in handy two years later after i saved them.

spooky

hentai is disgusting

!!!

Why did that guy kill his dad anyway? I never got the full story.

he is insane

Doomskander is ok despite being a know it all know it nothing.

That's pretty much it. Read it here oneangrygamer.net/2017/10/seattle4truth-allegedly-murders-his-father-for-being-a-leftist-pedophile/

Saw this on Jim's twatter.
Going to download the court public record PDFs to read all the crazy.

No. Has nobody been able to get in contact with the guy running the wiki?

Theoretically I think someone could buy a new domain like gamergatewiki.something and redirect it to the IP address, but if he can't be reached the actual server could go down too, so we might need to do that.

Here's the person trying to set up a new server, last update to the thread says it's partially done:

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/76awk5/by_request_popular_demand_thisisvideogamescoms/

Nevermind, someone made a video with all the court documents.

Amazing that Spaghetti4Truth's "friends" are throwing him under the bus.

fug
Reality is breaking down faster and faster.

Link from last bread:
archive.org/details/wiki-thisisvideogamescom_gamergatewiki

- which has 7z/torrent download.

Just replace the punching clip with any of the mountains of violence-toward-Trump-supporters footage and you get a better idea of what Bethescuck is tapping into right now while ineffectively playing innocent about it.

Also this:
216.154.221.207/mediawiki/index.php/Special:AllPages

Bethesda has been fucking up lately, their single-player Triple A titles have been flopping. Dishonored 2 and that shitty standalone title with the nigress, Nu-Prey, even I think Nu-Doom didn't sold that well, The Evil Within 2 is shit, and the last Wolfenstein didn't reach numbers they were hoping, and some talk of Zenimax telling them to only focus on online multiplayer with loot boxes, cosmetics, and microtransactions and their Triple A titles will only be their meme games, Skyrim and Fallout. tl:dr, they are bleeding fucking money along with the clusterfuck of the Creation Club.

how did you know?

Good thing Acid never followed his advice.

BENIS

His face loos lie it's melting.

Fixed

they must have a shit CEO to not know their ship is infested, will have to wait until quarterly reports are staggeringly bad

those retard roundtables were always to cringy to listen to

Starting to look like he read pizzagate or some other retarded shit and had a major autismfit.

Forgot archive, apparently I might've been a slowpoke about this.
archive.fo/X4TrD

That's what I get for listening to Irish pub songs

Fallout 3 and Skyrim apparently triggered their autism to be the next EA, Ubisoft, or Blizzard with quality AAA titles, but they seem to want to wrap up all their new titles though, the new Evil Within 2 game had Mikami be at the backseat while that shithead who wrote the last game's DLCs was made the director, the entire game is shit, no horror, recycled bullshit, and the series seems to end along with their future DLCs for it, not to mention Dishonored Death of the Outsider fucking ends the series too, it's like they're wrapping up all loose franchises like what EA did with Command and Conquer 4 and Dead Space 3.

I know its cringy but i have a guilty pleasure listening to riff commentaries. Another webm of him showing his paranoiac tendencies.

you might be homo

wow rude

I also have the full 1 hour audio uncut of s4t sperging out on thidran and john kelly, i'll see if i can upload it soon

pls post

Here's the new one being set up by someone from the thread I linked, I don't know how complete it is:
thisisvideogames.net/

You are scared and sound like depressed.

More like he completely lost touch with reality a some time ago.
Its pretty sad other people had to suffer because of his crazy bullshit.

Also S4T is completely fucked, he waived Miranda and admitted to the stabbing, plus a recording was found on his phone and captured pretty much everything.
Pics related

Dont bring Miranda into this faggot

Archive of before bread:

archive.is/IHVSu

Thanks for the memories Grape-kun. God-speed.

You seem to imply that it a bad thing.

I'd bet a signifcant amount of the goonposting/shilling in these threads are anons playing devil's advocate or fishing shitposting for (you)s. Not sure how much though.

That image is a false analogy because they people didn't just "lose", they died.

archive.fo/TB7Ww#selection-62651.0-62651.1

>And losing it
I have a sneeaking suspicion Mark is not actually Jewish.

He slapped an SJW over a bagel, he's Jewish, he's just stupid.

So a bunch of my nip doujins are just libertarian?

This is garbage among garbage.

Never heard this and doubt the faggot would be so bold.

How? Did you even read the first half of my post?

Always knew he was fucking bonkers ever since his early GG videos and having a twatter conversation about what gamification actually is, that ended with him fucking sperging out hard, calling me a shill for Bill Gates.

Mark got disowned by the tribe for being a terrible, autistic jew who can't even do math.
From what I remember his parents literally tried to jew him out of his autismbux by trying to get a court to declare him mentally incompetent.

Jesus Christ. I haven't been to these threads in over a year. s4t is in jail for killing his dad? Holy fucking shit.

Here you go
vocaroo.com/i/s1oEsQ0EvFYg

He was a walking time bomb

Thanks user.
Is that from the guy on KiA - as mentioned here ?
I never go on reddit

Having a look through the gg OP page:
thisisvideogames.net/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP

The shortened urls - v.gd -
The first 2 under 'Lists' - wiki support/boycott - go to the old thisisvideogames dot com - so they need replacing [noted in this OP].
All the other v.gd urls go to gitgud.io or steam so they are ok.

The first OP Text link is the old dot com link too - guess that can be updated to the dot net version.

What's the 'music youtuber' thing under Ongoing Discussions? Is that still a relevant link?

Ah, other than the second sentence, it looked like pity.
I'm sleepy.

I don't know about completely fucked. Seems like he's got a pretty good shot at an insanity plea, assuming hes even found competent to stand trial.

Insanity plea?
He's retarded enough to go to jail for life for killing a "liberal pedophile." Hell, he'd wear it as a badge of honor.
At least one thing is certain. He will be white on the inside from all the cum Jamal and Tyrone will put inside him.

Speaking of which, what's the word on Quake Champions?

Its shit and flopping. You can get it on the humble monthly. You know its doing bad.

ded

gregs back

how can it die when it was never alive to begin with?

Double ded

Why did you not save him, gamergate?

he didnt keep it reel

Who's this dweeb?

lurk more and stop breaking rule 8!

I'm kind of bummed out, the first game had somewhat of a character development the new one just seems just "punch the nazi, lol"

fuck, I messed up the quotation marks

Just like, punch Nazi. lol

Am I the only one who doesn't really relate to this ? I mean, it's probable they indeed are jumping on the "punch a nazi" twitter bandwagon, but… the game has actual nazis. It's not going the "if you dare not like me on facebook you're worse than hitler" way.
Or am I being naive there ?.. I dunno. Don't feel too offended by it.

It probably started out innocently enough, but they should have stuck with their old advertising tactics with alt-history shit instead of inciting violence against "nazis".

I'm with you here I'm not sure why anons are totally surprised.

I'd assume there's two fairly relevant but gunjumpy reasons :
- the people who feel so pleased and validated by this ad tend to be the "usual crowd" of retards who indeed go "punch any nazi lookalike, even if they're just going through chemo and that's why their head is shaved"; it's a bit worrying when the ones who love your commercial are the very ones who want to hurt you;
- the "punch a nazi" mentality in and of itself always sounds like a self-excusing method to hurt anyone that doesn't adhere 100% to your ideals. "He's just like Hitler !" said the person who wanted everybody else to agree with them regardless of their arguments.

In short, anons are going through kind of a spergout there, but it's a somewhat understandable one at least.

The short answer is Bethesda. The long answer is that there was a drawn out push for the game to decry the evil nazis plaguing the world currently by journalists. Here's a good example from Forbes, which actually starts with

Shit, that's actually a pretty good point.

you're missing one big point. They are very clearly using the punch a nazi political thing to market their game and play on real world tensions around this issue of free speech to win points by taking a side. Even if there are parallels to their game, it's still injecting real world politics into games. Not to mention, this isn't an isolated incident and there has been a ramp up to this. This is more just confirmation of past suspicions with how they would be marketing the game.

I'm not sure why there are people in these threads who are surprised people are annoyed by it.

I have a new idea how to market this game

PUNCH A BETHESDA EMPLOYEE

Lets look at the marketing for TNO.
The marketer for the new one should be shot.

Honestly, I don't feel like an ad adds anything to the game's content. Maybe I'm extremely hateful towards advertisement in general, but it was never enough to make me think the game was less good or better. It's just a fucking ad.
So, yeah, I'm not really seeing how they're "taking a side" on this entire "debate"; they're just riding this entire shit because they know it'll get retweets.

Also, nobody's "surprised" you retard. I perfectly get it. I just think you're jumping the gun and going nuts over something that is infinitely less important, relevant and necessary (and directed at you) than you think.

The game's about killing real-life, actual nazis, anyway. I don't think anyone should really feel mentioned by that.

The only thing that offends me about it is that from their pattern of behavior it's clear that they know what they're doing, but they hide it behind the facade of "We're just referring to actual Nazis and if you're offended you're a snowflake :^)"

Have they actually gone the "you're a snowflake if you're offended" way ? Haven't seen anything like such from their account.
The twitter idiots who like this ad and feel validated by it, sure, they do; but does the wolfenstein account do is my point ?

I think pretty much the same thing. Getting upset over something like that is just falling victim to their advertisement campaign. Especially when it's just a dumb twitter thing. I don't even have a twitter and my friends that do don't care enough to follow any game devs.

I'm so, so sorry, user

Didn't you saw last part of previous thread?
They actually tried to do that.

Not really.
I don't exactly what to think about this.
I had captcha: for jew

Oh, if they actually posted that kinda shit on their twitter, then yeah, fuck their twitter guy. Although that still doesn't really mean much about the game

I don't know about twitter, but they tried to do that shit HERE.

Wait, really? What happened?

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

What, really ? You best not be bullshitting cause this sounds hilarious already

Some standard crap.

I didn't meant to answer for my own post.

Edgy.
Fun fact, nazi means nationalist, not national socialist. Nazi Sozi means national socialist, meaning that punching just nationalists is all a-ok by these faggots.

What exactly were they expecting anyways?
Did anyone get any screenshots of it?

If you're going to make fun of a sperg, don't make stuff up.

How does any of that stuff mean the wolfenstein people came here ?

There is archive.

I just told how it looked for me.
Maybe minus that shit about soccer moms, that wasn't in it.

they going all in now?

It doesn't.
I was checking, if it is echochamber or not.

Down with GDI.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/10/lawbreakers-could-go-free-to-play-but-cliffy-b-wants-to-avoid-sleazy-f2p-practices/41880/

If we have concerns about shilling, remember the golden rules.
Don't engage/take the bait (arguing with them still derails). Then again, a common tactic is to repeat something ad nauseum until a troll picks it up and it's repeated so often it changes minds. Maybe shoot them down once with logic- then leave it?
Report, and filter.

Remember how we notice the people that cry for Diversity the loudest tend to have skeletons in their closet, or be shitty people who don't care about anyone?
The same might apply to companies.
archive.fo/OBbqX
archive.fo/c0bDE

What was this about you guys making Dan Harmon lose his mind? I need a quick rundown of how you broke the biggest of big brain nibbas.

That halfchan meme arrow story was unreadable and a mess
Hammond is just a piece of shit there is no deep lore he is just a goony man

Harmon is a turboSJW. His wife propably left him because hes got some skeletons in his closet like every SJW male ever.

lel

When a man goes through a divorce generally 1 of 2 things happen:

Isnt that Huffpo?

I would find it 100% less offensive if this commercial was shooting Nazis instead of punching them.
At the moment, I'm kinda torn on it. The New Order was fun, but their marketing compared to the old game is completely different (I miss the alt-history stuff and I hate this new "be the punk kids taking on the culture" attitude they're taking), and there's a communist who wears priest cloth without being a priest (>>13582429).

Yes it is, I think he's just making a joke.

What the fuck ever happened to the Vivian Metroidvania?

Probably moved on from GG
Sucks, it was fun

Did he get perma'd? You all hate him but these threads are slow enough as is. I'd rather not ban everyone that's left.

Will this game do well? I liked the prevois games, but this one is trying too hard to tie the alt right/trump supporters into this, claiming anyone who voted Trump is a nazi.

Hell, they have quotes from Trump supporters spoken by nazis in the in game dialogue.

3 day I think
With their avatarfagging, blogposting, RPing, trying to claim work of others as their own and leaderfagging
they got plenty of warnings and mark said to me they are letting it slide for a bit

This can't be true.

I'm seeing something on the level of the bloat cost problems of nu-Tomb Raider, where even if sells a million copies, it'll still not be at break-even level (unlike another recent game). The big question is, will anyone care about the game after a few years. No one talks about the shitty 2009 Wolfenstein game.

No
western games are forgettable garbage and the people wbl buy them are the dumbest of consumers
the nazi marketing is just game journalists bait

Paraphrased, but something was spoken in game around those lines

Oh I thought all he did was avatarfag.

Gildafag I'm sure you're lurking, knock it off buddy we don't need to lose anymore people.

That's actually kind of funny, even if I disagree about whether it's in good taste. Do you have a source for that?

I remember the webm being posted several threads ago. I wish i saved it.

I have a friend that is a Trump voter and big time republican but he defends the living dogshit out of wolfinstien. Fuck he even defends Eminem after his recent embarrassing trump rap. He's defending wolfinstien so much he's going full blown "alt-right snowflakes" at anyone who points out the obvious. Oh, he also shits on the alt-right big time and say's they're all literal nazis, but the last time I checked they were all kekistan memesters.

Does anyone have screencaps of twitter post that prove the company is trying their hardest to push the "punch nazis" shtick in such a way that isn't really aimed at real nazis? I'm convinced this is all aimed at Trump supporters but it's hard to argue that when the game has real nazis in it. But I mean come on it's fucking obvious.

Why didn't he own it all?

but muh ethics

Where did you get this? Did you edit it? Good job if so

Got it off of Jim's twitter, and yes, it's an edit.

That isn't an answer that is speculation.

From now on on this social media networking site you shall be given the name of faggot forevermore.

Faggot

What gets me about that second pick is that it's not even fan-girls.
A fan at least understands what makes a game work- if only on a surface level.
This is literally women who pretend to understand something to get a job. No different than the worst of women in every work place who use HR to get in.

"Work girlfriends" might be a meme worth spreading, especially with the increased number of women exposing sexual abuse at work thanks to Weinstein.
It screws over diversity hires AND betas in business who try to be virtuous.
Then again, I also think we need to meme more how male feminists/"allies" are always bearded, balding, bespectacled, and desperate.

Should've left his digs alone.

For the last time, I DON'T avatarfag or roleplay as her, I just like to post her, THAT'S ALL, and I don't even do it all the damn time.

Fine, I guess I'll have to confess something: Gilda reminds me of myself quite a lot, and that's probably why I love her so much and, I guess, why some people thinks I pretend to be her, because we are kind of similar. But I don't "roleplay", ok?

Also NO, she isn't my "waifu", I wouldn't never lewd her. If I have to give her some kind of… position, I'd rather go with daughter, because I wish I could protect her smile and give her the support I never got when I was younger.

>avatarfagging, blogposting, RPing, trying to claim work of others as their own and leaderfagging

Ok, maybe I talked a bit about me, sure, but the rest of the list doesn't even apply. Hell, the last two bits sure are stupid, I can understand if someone thinks I'm claiming work of others as my own (despite I haven't lied), but leaderfagging!? How the…!? Now that's something you just made up.

Is it just me or does this guy look like one of those horrendously botched wymen? Its in the eyes and the general lopsidedness with the face and ears.

or Am I just seeing ugly people as trannies now?

I'd suggest "office eye candy", though some of the girls aren't exactly the hottest types. Then again, plenty of these 6/10s with 4/10 personalities at best are what these "allies" can hope to get.

I believe they call that the "Identi-kit look"

Oh my god. Whats wrong with your faces?

Sounds like one of those radcen faggots that thinks holding no true ideals makes you smarter than everyone else

You do avatarfag
You do RP "XDDD BULLY ME HURDUR" ontop of your twitter account you rp on

Also reported for ban evading

#OfficeCandy is even shorter, and evokes the person being dehumatized i.e. something they just shove their hand in to get something sweet. Also evoking an image of greed/gluttony.

You idiot, it's the Holla Forums remake version that I like

The problem with autists is that it's so hard to tell how self-aware their shitposting is.,

G-Guys theres a red sun over Bongistan everythings gone orange and spooky.

A few hours ago everything was tinted yellow/orange. Gone now though.

I'm seeing people talking about it on twitter bot no pictures.

RED SUN
RED SUN OVER PARADISE
Feeling FUCKING INVINCIBLE yet, user?

archive.fo/0geHQ

archive.fo/fY6JG

I don't believe the first one, yet the second one is pretty understandable.

For fuck's sake, there won't be a new NFL Street in your lifetime.

Allah is finally riding down on his winged horse to establish the Eternal Holy Caliphate of Londonistan.

The seas shall run red with the blood of the kuffar and pork will be totally banned and shit.

So… wasn't Zoe Quin called out or something?

There is no such thing

Still, sportshit dominates. I don't event hate it so much, it's a good example of casual junk that's lasted the ages. It can do it's thing while I do mine. Never seen a game I like get butchered to market to the sports crowd.

Dude, there's a archive.fo for you to check. You can go and SEE the "link".
Have some more news

archive.fo/QO7W5

Yeah, and proceeded to scream "IT'S NOT MY FAULT" on Tumblr, then running to hide.

The first one is clearly a joke. It has to be.

It's from Clickhole, of course it is.

Are people turning on Momji and awoo memes? Damn I leave for a few weeks and everythings changed when I come back. I can't leave you guys alone for a minute.

TOO
MUCH
SOY

YFW you lived to see womyn LARPing as nerds

if you've eaten readily available food in the last 35 years, you are a soyboy.

the jews are a terrible foe.

Soy does not make you a soyboy
Soy is used as a padding for food and for tofu but the soyboy comes in is when they use it for a supplement for food

what exactly is the meaningful difference between 'padding' and 'supplement'?

Like tofu you aint just gonna eat a block of tofu
You have tofu with stuff

Where soyboys want soy as a total replacement for food

UNAMERICAN COMMUNIST DETECTED

There's only one issue though

It was.

But user, communism is good. What are you, a nazi?

Someone should make a wolfenstein clone but have it be commies instead. Would be interesting.

Unrelated to your post in a way, but I wanted to say this.
I just noticed that switching "Muslim" to "Asian" is a complete victory for muslims, thanks to a related video on the sidebar saying "Asian chap"(Who has a rather tanned skin if you ask me)
When a black starts speaking against his own race, SJWs all shut up. IF you re-label them as Asian, they'll just think those gooks are being racist again and shame him and his Japanese heritage.

A campaign where it's commies that took over instead of nazis. It writes itself.
How easy is the game to mod I wonder.

If they decide to do that, they will most likely continue with you fighting not-real-Communists to implement REAL Communism. But that's a pretty strong "if".

user, do you know which year you are in currently? I mean other than [current year], since you are unbelievably fucking slow.

They should make a game with a modern day Nazi America but have this nazi america be the good guys. If they want to make a real political statement that is, rather than just "Punch nazis lol" Think about it, america has done some bad things in the past, but as a country and a people a lot has changed. Imagine a world where the nazis won WWII, still did all the bad things they did, but have also changed with time and are seen on the global stage as america is today, and the evil WWII nazi stuff is regarded the same way we today regard the civil war and slavery.

Fuck that, make a whole new game. May as well, it would cause so much salt

archive.is/h814E

"good"

Corporate Capitalistic Nazi Communists.
That's a thing now.

Or portray both sides as really just people who are fighting for what they believe in.

You're the one that is going to feel really slow when you realize I'm expounding on different reasons for them to relabel muslims instead of going for the default one everyone assumes.

what about Nazi Communists Radicals? NCR for short

Asian has always been used for Paki's or Indians in the UK since we had more involvement with those area's, Chinese/Japs are normally called Orientals.

Are they also psychic vampires?

Still waiting for any trailer or gameplay to actually try to portray the oppression the Nazis have if they're so bad. HL2 did that with their authorative overtones. Meanwhile, the trailers show the Nazis only being antagonistic if you attack first mirroring real life?

No way this is legit
Aw who am I kidding, look at that bitch whining about people who tell them to stop writing a blogpost about their life when they're supposed to talk about a game and if the gameplay is any good. Of course failed journalists/writers who are in game journalism, because there's nowhere else for them to work, would be pissed off by people who tell them to STFU and talk about the game, not their life

its a mating call from vitue signallers

I also love how he indirectly goes "this is what you deserve for liking capitalism."

So essentially, he's arguing for everyone to get scammed simply because people said mean things?

I have re-read your post multiple times and have concluded that you are even slower than I had initially assumed you were.

To that image posting faggot. I hope you're happy.
twitter.com/kamuy_anime/status/919850435783016449

How many levels of misinformation are you gasping on?

Wowhead and apparently numerous other sites that reported on this happening had to close down their comments sections after commenters were having none of it.

My only guess is that Blizzard is trying to keep in good graces with journos while gambling on their fanbase remaining loyal.

God namefags and avatarfags like val,Marche and Gilda fag need gas.

Wait, so if Plunkett thinks that this isn't a joke, then does he think that "loot boxes" are "Comeuppance" for "consuming"?

People want something, they buy it, and now they're attempting to milk those people… that's "good"?

Or does he agree with the idea that loot boxes are bad?

Lad I live in the UK, it was used way before Rotherham or even muzzie terror attacks started up.

I think he agrees that they're bad, but that we somehow "deserve" it because… Reasons.
Funny how every time they're under the lens of gamers, they deflect with "W-WELL, WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HOW PUBLISHERS FUCK PEOPLE OVER," but the moment gamers start protesting shit practices in the industry, they just sneer with a "heh, gamers."

Shoot ebil natzees doesn't bug me but the continual forced diversity and muh trump! res1st! xD combined with alternate history shit are just gods damned tiring.
I predict the strong black yasqueans and drug addled sociopaths we're supposed to side with will end up coming off much worse in practice the orderly nazi societ we are supposed to hate

I sincerely have no idea what your post said in that second part, user. I sympathize, I'm not an english speaker; but please reread yourself and post it in a clearer way.

I understood it perfectly fine

I fucking love that song.

It's just done so fucking badly. Of course, I suspect a major part of it is that this literal retard is apparently in charge of their marketing department now.

I haven't been around lately, what's all this shit about lootboxes?

it was the death knell of Bioware, so I'm expecting it from Blizzard

Have you seen Chris Metzens wifes twitter?

There were accusations that Shadow of War's endgame would become a major grind unless you bought into them and lucked out to get legendary orc commanders, so now people are going "okay, this has officially gone too far, this is flat-out encouraging gambling." Then the ESRB and PEGI responded to "this is gambling" with "ackthually, it's like a trading card game." But my response to them is "if it was a trading card game, Valve wouldn't be the only ones that allow a secondary market."
And now I guess the Nu-Males and NeoGAF are trying to say "you didn't immediately have a problem with this thing that got its start in F2P mobile games you don't play, so you deserve every consequence of it."

nichegamer.com/2017/10/10/nis-america-apologies-for-localization/

ummm sweetie, wolf and stein has been around for 30+ years :^)

Lootboxes wouldn't be so bad if they had better odds. In star trek online they had a special tier 6 version of Kirks old enterprise, and it was exclusive to the lockboxes. You can't buy it any other way. So I bought 20 keys to open lockboxes and didn't get the ship. People were saying they were buying 100+ keys and not getting it. I saw a few in game, but they must've spent a fortune to get it. People were saying that the odds were something like 0.0001% or some shit.

And Cryptic (the company that makes star trek online) doesn't state any kind of odds, and the lockboxes feel like gambling to me, so isn't that illegal?

If there's one thing I hate the most about Twitter, it's the condescending bullshit.

That's the feeling from the E3 video. The resistence are insufferable assholes most likely to get themselves killed or burden/jeapordize the team while the Nazis at least won't bother you so long as you goosestep in line.

This is due to the devs and writers wanting the resistences to be so diverse and "quirky" and Nazis evil by sheer virtue of donning the suit.

Stuff from Holla Forums

WPA2 can be defeated. Linux's wpa_supplicant is especially vulnerable. No known fix. >>>Holla Forums806417

Julian Assange tweeted some hex code that no one understands. >>>Holla Forums806365

I dont know, I hope they at least add some hilariously evil shit like the rollocauster. Not that im going to be playing the game

Not to mention that a lot of them have fucking slot reels or something to increase tension while you're waiting to see what you get.

if you think the game isn't political and cashing in on it, you are a gamergate retard

Yeah, that's the other thing, they play dumb all they like, but it's very clear that they're using current issues to push the game. "We spent several years making this game" my ass, you don't start planning your marketing campaign in early Alpha.

chkd

Or hurricane Ophilia kicked up dust from the sahara and spread it across the UK.
Ireland is/had got hit the hardest.

I'm waiting to see if the release is buggy as shit and people dig to find data dummied out and people fish out evidence of design elements being scrapped post-election and a lot of the game was rebuilt to shoehorn in Trump shit. Notice how little gameplay has been shown compared to the cutscenes and live-action skits.

Oh, it's really clear that they don't actually have a game. Why else would they pander to Antifa while simultaneously trying to pretend they aren't?

This whole moral highground shit is getting old, theyre just playing dumb at this point to feel superior

Some guy my gf knows on Faceberg said something about writing his Senator about it and getting a very interested response. It'd be a good way to save vidya from becoming slots with minigames.

The game itself isn't political, it's just banking off the current "political climate" for free advertising. If the whole nazi boogeyman wasn't so heavily pushed in the news the game would be exactly the same but they would have the same advertising campaign as the first game.
This is exactly what Rockstar has done for GTA for the past 20 years.

reddit poisons people man, never go there.

Again, I'm amazed how people seem to suddenly have a problem with gamers being more aware of and protesting sleazy business practices.
I've been criticizing this shit for the past decade and a half, but because "Punch Nazis" is suddenly involved, suddenly, having a problem with inflammatory marketing means I'm a Nazi. Fuck all these people, if it wasn't okay for DmC, it's not okay for Wolfenstein.

Oh, I left the moment I read the "just ignore it and it will go away" bullshit. Yeah, because that's worked for the past ten years.

What are the odds that wolfinstien will be a massive success? OR get GOTY? I have a feeling that the game journos will trumpet it to the heavens

I'm just sickened by the amount of people falling for it when it's so fucking painfully blatant about how it's being marketed.
Also speaking of DmC; Capcom is still trying to shill it

Various places are using the KiA freakout to use as "evidence" that GG are Nazi apologists.

Useful idiots

That entire game is such a fucking trainwreck, holy shit. It's like they are actively trying to make it as bad as possible

How long til this meme starts showing up in games?

Several of them have already complained that the game doesn't go far enough to portray the Nazis as irredeemably evil.

First time I went to reddit was about 5 or 6 years ago. Didn't stay long but afterwards I genuinely felt 'unclean' - like I needed a shower.

This coming from someone who in the day job has no problem clearing dead rats out of farm irrigation ditches.

Motherfucker, people have improved themselves based on its teachings whether you believe it or not, this shit is just promoting political violence

I'm a celiac, so I'm up for anything gluten free so you normalfags can suffer the same disgust I feel eating.

First thought: "Oh, but it's on early access".
Second thought: "Oh, IT'S ON EARLY ACCESS".
Why the fuck? How can a huge ass company justify such a thing? This is like when Shenmue 3 got announced for kickstarter.

Pretty good. The New Order and Old Blood were both really good and sold well. Doom was good and sold well. It will likely be a solid game and fun to play and look good on youtube. This isn't some fledgling franchise from new devs that needs enthusiasts to introduce it to the masses.

From the amount of shilled games that are DOA, game journos don't affect sales in any meaningful way.

DmC actually worked out better as an ad for the older games, because fans drew up well written and researched outlines of why DmC was objectively inferior as a DMC game. Game advertisement in general needs to get cleaned up, though. You have stuff like the inflammatory ads that you would think people would back off of after the failure of 2016 Ghostbusters or even DmC, and there is bull shots, paid reviews, etc.

Again, depends on if there is a game there. Franchise history only gets you so far, see: Dragon Age 2. I don't know if this ad campaign will actual affect anything, it sure as hell won't get them more sales since most SJWs don't buy games.

>archive.fo/0geHQ

Why does this sound like the age old Barbie-…

When they had to make a rule for an infinite combo instead of patching the game it became pretty obvious that they're trying to make the game bomb so they can start up another "dark age of fighting games" meme again.

Because that's literally The Onion making fun of those editorials you dolt. Clickhole is the Onion's sister site, and is sometimes actually funny since the Onion went to shit.

So they can come back and revive a dead fighting series they have to "bring it back?" Is capcom even going to last long enough for that to work?

This entire thing is just reminding me of why i fucking hate plebbit
i only ever go there because kia discusses shit that doesn't get brought up in these threads and well, porn

I hunger for the source

Strawpoll time

strawpoll.me/14162763

Considering how hard ASW is pumping out games that are getting more attention, how much their fighting games' reputation is in the shitter, plus how much arcade presence in asia they've lost to SNK and Bamco; they can't do what they did last time even if they survive that long.

Nice try, Chaim

Good night gaymurgays!

Probably not. I could still see them trying to pull an old franchise out of the grave, but their current talent seems like that would be a moneky's paw kind of deal for whoever wanted it back.

Ah! And, my status as a newfag rears its head once again.

What's the source for this because I can't find a thing?

Anita Sarkeesian: ‘It’s frustrating to be known as the woman who survived #Gamergate’ by Jordan Erica Webber

archive.fo/Xf37v

archive.fo/ZmN38

he has some good points

Must be nice sitting on your ass and doing nothing and still getting paid for it while i'm at it

Is being a woman the dark souls of genders?

Japan talking about how cucked Ys got by NISA
jp.automaton.am/articles/newsjp/20171006-55650/

Fucking slowpoke, that has been talked to death

archive.is/piArK
Archived a week ago.
Links to one angry gamer, which is near

Well that's pretty much how New Order went when the tell you that the reason that the Nazis even won WW2 is because the jews refused to give the Allies their super weapons that they were hoarding that the Nazis stole to win the war in the first place. It's like they want to portray all the "good guys" as hilariously evil considering all the civilian targets you bomb like an office building and a fucking bridge full of people for some goddamn reason. I don't even remember the reason you throw the jewish rope bomb at the bridge could someone remind me?

Here is the link and archive
capcom-unity.com/strumslinger/blog/2017/10/16/battle-in-style-with-these-new-premium-costumes-available-on-october-17-in-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite
archive.is/UB7NT

There archived page has no Images so I also got a screen cap

At this point I'm not even that bothered it's DmC Dante.
I'm more offended that the skin itself is so shit in quality. Give him some green skin and Neck bolts and he'll look more like an edgy Frankenstein's Monster, rather then any Dante.

At least Hulks Joe Fix It alt looks decent

archive.fo/UB7NT

So now that Chelsea's gone into hiding because people can't ignore the fact that she's ruined the lives of hundreds of people anymore, Anita's taken it upon herself to rake in the victimbux. Great.

Anita needs a hug. Or maybe she should go own noobs online. You know, shoot men and stuff

Chelseas life is the dark souls of scam artists.

I would not be surprised in the least if the Resistance leader pulls a heel turn halfway through the game.
Fucking look at him.

Yeah, he definitely doesn't look like someone that can be trusted. And that's before the whole communism thing.

Sorry I've been pretty busy with my job to keep up 100% with the threads. But this might make you guys laugh archive.is/NAL8k

Shit has really happened when anons unironically post pwediepie here

Fucking calling it.

They have no self awareness, so I think you are giving them too much credit.

Or we have a lot of newfags here.

This is a troll, it's too perfect.

I want this alternate history to be one where Hitler never backstabbed Stalin now.

Hey man when practically all news media is against you, simply for wanting them to do there jobs a little better, you kind of have to appreciate who's on your side.

At this point I'm not sure what is poe or what is real that's how fucking cartoonishly unstable these people are.

Is this the place of the Toxic Gamer cabal?

The worst thing about it is that he looks better than ingame Dante.

Indeed, this is the place where we talk about all the ways that gaming has gone to shit, which the Game Journalists on High deem to be "irrelevant" and "wrongthink."

c'mon mang it's not even subtle.

Oh I'm quite aware of that I just think it's funny that they are so oblivious to their own bullshit that they are making the Nazis look like the good guys. Seriously the Jews were being too Jewish so the Nazis won that's the plot to New Order.

I'm pretty sure that by the time of the New Order Russia has already been conquered by the nazis

tl;dr it but i'm already sure it's a troll

Regardless it's funny as hell.

ok, when did the option to mute players in a game got irrelevant? The Agenda driven journos use their megaphone (still) to point their finger on trolls (still) and there are still people reading the shit these agenda driven Journos (still) put on their platform.

Why do people still read shitaku?

Around the time you could get money from being outraged. The worst part is that developers are catering to them to the point where they're actually bitching and moaning that "player toxicity" is cutting into dev time.
At this point, I can only assume that they're nothing but people who browse NeoGAF.

If the only thing needed is a domain name they are cheap enough, if we have to restore a mefiawiki backup on another host vps, then its another matter. Anyone was able to reach the owner?

I should have expected this when he went from being a tee-totaling asshole into a pot-smoking 2deep4u faggot after one semester in a gamedev high-school.

Anyway, I've been innawoods hunting big mammals since last monday. Did I miss anything significant?

A bunch of people revealed the origins of the CON chatroom, that it was a trans support channel that Chelsea took over and used as her personal army. Of course, naturally, she had an autistic shitfit about how it isn't her fault and then went radio silent, kind of like how the aftermath of ruining that Polaris Game Jam happened.

don't do that

Assange tweeted out a hashcode and Snowden tweeted something strange.
archive.is/b0rGU
archive.is/QrJ5v

most of the time the very same developers also profiting from their system but yet they fail to understand that the actually gamer knows what is up and than they wonder why their product bombs so badly. sunset/ME:A/NoManSky/etc…
The forced agenda clearly didn't work and yet, there are people still reading the very shithole this agenda driven shit came from. This is odd.

hmmm, let cut it down and see what their auddience is:
well, that's actually an auddience where a lot of readers are.

What were Tumblrinas doing in a forest?And why were you hunting them?

very good

Those examples you provided for games that do this and bomb… I'm going to play devils advocate for a minute, and bring up the fact that those games are shit. if a game is good but promotes this shit, how well would it do?

Well, I'm mostly going by the comments that the authors single out that agree with them. "YouTubers" this and "gamers are entitled" that.

Didn't say it wasn't funny, but some parts like the multiple boyfriends thing could've used more finesse.

Why does Jotaro have a gun?

I just learned Eltonel is open for commissions.

Alright, thanks.

They sure look like tumblrinas now that you mention it.

Should of been my poly partners or some shit.

they became shit after the diversity train visited them. ME was actually nice, not going to say awesome, maybe the first ME. Anyway, they bombed after the developers went on the bandwagon of the agenda driven journos. Same with BioWare, they got the diversity train too. Of course the games are shit, because their viewpoint of diversity is making them to shit.

sometimes, a game may turn out to be somewhat good. But not perfect since the forced political view is somehow rebuild in the game, which turns it back to shit again.

the gun is the most powerful stand

Bioware had all their talent gutted by EA. I thought this was common knowledge, no one is left working there that was there before.

that what i mean by 'visited by the civersity train'. Either they go along with the new forced politcal stand or they get removed by more easily controlled folks. Are they good, hell no. They fucked up andromeda a lot.

ME 1&2 and Dragon age origins did have the diverse cast but they still felt like actual characters then dragon age 2 hit and everything went tumbling down.

Bullfrog disapeared completly, huh? they got replaced too with some political spec ops.

Dragon Age 2, I liked Fenris from that game, but that's it. that game fucking sucks.

Skinwalkers?

DA 2 is one of the worst game I ever played.

I don't really have anyone to share this with, so I'll just dump it here to vent I suppose.
Long story short, my appointment with my therapist I have been seeing for two or so years got cancelled today and I thought nothing off it.
Now I've learned a few hours later that my therapist died suddenly, while out on a morning walk.
Now I don't exactly know what I'm supposed to do, or feel.

as far as i know, many games from the past hat a lot of a diversity cast.
The thing about the nowadays 'diversity cast' seems just something different, like a forced agenda. Back in the days, it wasn't that important to point out the diversity. GTA:SA, black protag, yeah who gives a shit, great game great cast.

look at the bright side, all your secrets are safe because your therapist died

Kill yourself and join him. He'll probably still charge you though.

I never tell my therapist my secrets, even though they aren't so bad all things considered.

I don't know what to say then

That's a pretty weird feeling. Death is weird. Dealing with death even weirder.

I busted the axis of my car and now I have to lose 600€ to fix it.

I need a game to not make the hard money expending too bitter. Anyone tried the new WWE?

Rainbow Six 3. Nothing feels better than perfectly executing a mission you spent time mapping out and planning it without a single teammember getting wounded or killed.

You mean axel?

axle* I'm retarded

7.62 Hard Life.
Being constantly forced to fix your car will make you feel better about being forced to fix your car.

Undertale was pretty fun.

Could be? I hit the right front wheel pretty hard, busting the wheel and breaking whatever is holding it if my mechanic is right.

I suck at shooters. Also, I want to create characters. I'm particulary interested in the new WWE game for the PS4 and just disconnect my brain into causal mode.

Already saw a let's play of it.

It isn't.

in that case I recommend Fallout 4.

Do you want him to kill himself because he won't be able to find gas for three months because he has to walk across a country user?

Better off witg Skyrim SE modded to hell. Or better yet, Morrowind.

Go emulate Gladiator Begins

Yeah that's your axle, learn more about cars nigger, it's useful

Why can't we just enjoy life?

English is not my first language, so I tried the closest traduction.

twitter.com/papadripopoulos/status/920007127065923584

But he's not a furry, he just enjoys jacking off to furshit.

When does this ever happen? Seriously when has anyone ever used right-wing politics to push a game?

Marche is just a sperg who people here barely tolerate he and Val are two of the worst cancers on this thread.

I don't care much for Holla Forums, but you have to be delusional to think this is similar at all, considering how insane the left has become.

It doesn't. This guy is just the 'both sides are the same' shill from yesterday.

But now with GEG whenever the game makes you want to kill yourself, you can get your revenge by visiting a gun vendor and the sheer amount of gunporn will make the game kill itself.

It's this guy who uses Dragonmaid to avatar fag and is from cuckchan or is a goon who pretends to go there, he also does a lot of Holla Forums tier shit and if I remember he is triggered cause of the Boston salt party.

Arent the 150etc filenames recent timestamp filenames from cuckchan?

I just wish I could ask the fucking government I am helping kill commies if I could have a fucking permit for one of the twenty cars you find. Seriously it's like they expect me to walk 100km for all the goddamn shit they want me to do.

How quickly do you guys forget things that happened not even a year ago.

I believe so.

Making a game about the present isn't using right-wing politics to push a game faggot.

Are you going to say all *word*punk games are propaganda now?

Answer the question. Are all x-punk games propaganda?

He'll be grasping for straws this whole thread I'm just waiting for him to reach (119).

fair

The left want's to kill a child for dressing up as Donald Trump for Halloween in what way is making a game about the present day right-wing politics?

Wow, a pic of Ryoko where she actually looks cute and waifu-ish. Dem ears… It must have been drawn in 1994-ish for one of the drama LD jackets or drama CDs or artbook or something… I remember when it came out, but it's been a while, tho…
Let's see… 2017 minus 1994 = OH GOD

Codemonkey improved the option to save Holla Forums images as unix timestamps, but they are 3 digits short at the end compared to cuckchan. I just add the 3 numbers from the end of a post if I'm saving the image from it just because I hate having my image folder get disorganized.

You do know we have IDs, right? We can actually see what you are posting in case that wasn't clear

1. Not true.
2. I didn't saw that happening
3. Any politics in vidya is fine, as long developers can have finesse about it, not make it about current year and remember fiction!=reality.
4. I didn't.
5. Fact.
6. False, it only complains when they use existing IPs and run them to ground.
Look on ME:A, DmC, DA2 and few others IPs that I forgot about.

That's amazing, that he didn't got bored of it yet.

I think you need to learn basic mathematics.
btw I only noticed that game existence after sjws butthurt.

What makes you think I don't know that?

TD related so just how bugged did NISA make Ys?

Yes because they are all about a society where on specific aspect of it overruled everything else than what really happened in history. Victorian society games establish a society where England's monarchy somehow continued past the 19th century when we all know it came crashing down because the English were a bunch of entitled fucks who were losing their economy to Germany and America. Steampunk games try to push how great pre-Civil War American society is and how they could have progressed for greater innovation with the steam engine when, really, we dropped that shit once we started harnessing the power of electricity and the Jews tried to break apart the country with attempting to get Europe involved in our governmental dispute. And, with futuristic-dystopia, all they really do is take one aspect that's prominent about current society and go on the idea of how it's "run a muck" in it's usage. So, yes, the setting of "X-punk" games is very much propaganda in it's nature because it all hinges on the idea of "Y could have been better" or "Here are the dangers of Z".

gamergate complains when feminists and liberals make their own games
No, we complain when shitty games are given good reviews because of their politics.
I don't think so.

Yeah, different people with different political bents are attracted to different things. I think that a game that looks at progressiveism could be interesting, it's a premise that appeals to me. Just like the premise behind 1984 interests me.
Argue the principles that inform that interest, not the interest itself.

Good answer, but I was hoping he would asspull something retarded.

It was a rush job all-around. I don't know much about bugs, but item descriptions were swapped, really rough dialogue, and the PC version has been delayed indefinitely. Of course, NISAdrones are saying the first two are "inconsequential" and "nothing to apologize for," and the third is a good thing because "PC users don't deserve it," despite the fact that a simultaneous PC release was one of those things that they offered in the contract.

You really need to stop now this is embarrassing.

Sweet Jesus! Say what you will on Xseed but they don't break a game into a buggy mess.

Wrong.
Look again.
I don't like it when they're not subtle about being inspired by current events either, but they're within their rights to be shitty storytellers. The only argument I've seen against current event politics in video games is muh brainwashing, thinking the average joe playing the game will play this new wolfestein game and start calling everyone in the right a nazi, but that's no different from arguments against video games for being violent or having sexy women.
Again, wrong.
Look on ME:A, DmC, DA2 and few others IPs that I forgot about.
I don't see how that's worse, at the end of the day it's their IP, they can do what they want with it. You can choose to buy those games or not.
The whole shitstorm over that game started in July of this year If I'm not mistaken, and thanks for proving my point, GG only knew about it and supported it because his views were in line with yours.

user, come on. The only other Buzzword the right-winger had was "DEGENERATE" while the leftist had 6 different ones which were all valid. I'd really be pressured to add more to it, too: REPROBATE is good, but more of a christian thing.

The fact that a game makes an argument doesn't make it propaganda. All political fiction is trying to make a point and solve a problem. Generally it does this by emphasizing some pathology of society. It only becomes propaganda when the fiction itself becomes pathological in its bias.

The fact that in just two posts you are contradicting yourself.
Yeah, because neo-nazis don't have their hand in every single major Western game dev team, unlike progressives. It's threat assessment, it is being concentrated on because it is a much more significant force in gaming, which is why the game with a vidya-oriented character about the videogame industry is going to be targetting the thing that has the most influence over videogames. There is reason to criticise one and criticise the other, but you have chosen to conveniently omit that detail, which is pretty damn hypocritical. If the roles were reversed and Holla Forums were to 1:1 replace the progressives then they would be criticised for it instead of the progressives, yet from your posts I find it highly unlikely you would be calling anyone out for not attacking the progressives.

I become a wizard in 2 days

Uh, have you looked up what the definition of "propoganda" is?
archive.is/Oeo9
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/propaganda

How do x-punk games help or hurt institutions and what institutions are they helping or hurting?

They really think there is nothing wrong with letting someone else fuck your girl

I lost my chance to be a wizard, enjoy user.

That's a respectable take but I think xpunk is ultimately just an aesthetic choice that isn't propaganda in nature, but presents what you described as a fun hypothetical to base the setting off of. I see it as a question of "What if X society kept advancing on steam powered technology" instead of
a statement of "Steam technology would've been way better than electric powered technology".

I just don't interpret the depiction of the hypothetical as a statement that it would've been the objectively better choice from the devs

Are you arguing that "propaganda" and "argument" are synonyms?

1. and 2. Then show me proof for this. I am too lazy to search for it myself today.
3. Fair enough.
4. Check pronoun again.
6. It's still lack of respect for IPs creators.
After someone checked Tim tweet history in three years period. How is this fine? People views are not set on stone, everything can change in 3 years period.

Congratulations. Just pass your willpower check.

I honestly don't know.

What do you mean GG, "supported," it? None of our OPs had anything to do with shilling Soret's game.
We complain if the game's shitty or the game is filled with pure ideological drivel. It doesn't matter if there's a known IP involved. I don't know what this user was talking about.

Propaganda is not an inherently good or bad thing, it's just a term that has become tainted. The term is derived from the word "propagate", which means "to spread", thus making propaganda "something that is being spread". Saying "traps are gay" would in effect count as propaganda because you are spreading an allegation to deliberately damage the trapfag cause by labelling them as homosexual. That meets not only one of the definitions you provided but two of them.

Why don't conservatives do this more? Start filling up food co-opts and art galleries with patriotic bullshit and country music. Football bros should bro out at yoga or something.

The Last Night wasn't advertised with "Helicopter rides" or "I haven't killed people, I've only killed communists" or any hamfisted allusions to Current Year politics.

Because the left would try to get them fired or shunned from wherever they try to do that.

The fucking issue is that too many games are full of this sjw trite that no wants and ever notice why Holla Forums likes weebshit so much? I'll give you a hint its because they aren't trying to force a political agenda on us.

Nigga, by that logic the bulk of our species great litterary works would be propaganda. It's like you said, the purpose of propaganda is to feed ideologies, institutions, individuals, etc. It has no nuance or depth. A good argument will take the most potent iteration of its oposition and fight against it fairly. Propoganda does not care about being correct, it cares about winning over people regardless of truth.

I'm keeping this one.

Man, i just like weeb shit because i wanna play good games with cute girls.

you know what you need to do

This too.

Meant to reply to

Unfortunatly, fire emblem does not have good gameplay.

archive.is/Jsiz9

drones away

Now you're fucking pissing me off and I want to cordially ask you to fucking neck yourself.

Both of these definitions hinge on the presence of intent. You can't argue that a certain genre is propaganda by nature if, by definition, there has to be an intent to deliver a propagandized message because the whole argument falls apart upon the absence of intent. Xpunk is an aesthetic choice by nature, propaganda if there's an intent for it to be that way. But you want to argue otherwise as if its axiomatically true when the definition of the very word you're using kills the argument.

If there is no intent to spread a message pertaining to a certain cause or belief, then Xpunk remains a hypothetical scenario and aesthetic, not propaganda. Unless you can somehow maintain your original argument here and explain how this is still the case even with the absence of intent, you've thoroughly fucked yourself and you're fucking wrong. Explain to me how the information presented in anything is propaganda without the intent for it to be so.

Use you're powers responsibly

No, the game has to be played by their rules. Feign innocence, not assimilate, make them go on defensive for once.

It's passive aggression on a social scale. The idea is to toe the line constantly but never cross it. Imagine a bunch of clean cut dudes start filling up the crowd every poetry reading. They applaud at the wrong stuff, pick up chicks, some start reading poetry. Act like you don't even care about politics. These people are so bigoted, the harmless presence would be triggering. Also don't act like this board isn't full of NEETs who has no employer to leverage.

If they make accusations, you're as innocent as bambi and you will appeal to tolerance of the moderates. Just never state out loud in editorials that it's intentional subversion.

I think this is a swell idea.

Soy is bad, right? What about soy sauce?

Steampunk is propaganda whenever it tries to represent itself as anything other than gay and stupid.

Good luck, they dont have a clear line.

Yes, it has a lot of plant based estrogens.
It is only thing which is refined so it has less amount of them. Still don't overuse it.

Yes, it is.
But left is also known to dox people.

You would have to be practically drinking bottles soya sauce to even approach the same amount of estrogens that other soy based products have

Celebrate early by fucking a hooker.

archive.is/xGm73

Here we go.

Again.

(checked)
I wish that feminists will be soon treated as terrorists too.

I give less than day for someone to take this flag off.
Flag will be replaced with 3rd reich or kekistan flag.

Only because they aren't forced to draw one. If a bunch of CIS white males decide to become the majority attendance of gallery crawls… is that enough their presence enough to trigger? What about if they stand in that space and chat about football and videogames?

Which is why you don't do anything bad. The idea would be to act as sugary nice and chad bro as possible while violating unstated subculture norms. It's like feminists criticizing games for "fetishizing difficulty." Well, normalfag Chads maybe don't like painters who fetishize sloppy paint spills.

Subversion is not about chanting MAGA. Shit pretend to be a liberal, they'll still know. The point is to act like clueless offended victims when called out on your intentional poor behavior, just like them. Then make up buzzwords to describe their hostility. I think it's totally plausible. Especially if cut chad bros can get into it who cannot be sexually shamed.

They did this to the boyscouts, children. Way past time to put them on defense

yes
lel no, good luck trying to find a recent asian game with good gameplay.

The title alone makes my brain hurt.

gay black women are the dark souls of black people

Found some.

so am i an honorary aryan?

I wonder how memesters will capture this one.

Yeah, because that's totally unreachable.

Enjoy your white privileges fellow white man

This pic is weird as shit, that chick is just casually sitting on the fucking ledge too. Are they russian?

They were caught on doing that shit with people who didnu nuffin.

No, it only affects asians. Mainly Japanese.

Wall climb or just use stairs and climb that last part of that tower.

Kat is canonically nopan. Imagine how sweaty she gets kicking the shit out of Nevi, all her musky, youthful pheromones absorbed by that thin black cloth, all bunched up into her intimate folds.

I want to put my face there and huff forever.

I regularly hotglue her on my hard copy of the game. The plastic is easy to clean.

At last, I can go get me a big tittied, pale, goth wife and we can have lots of kids.

I'm 1/4 japanese

Some faggots don't learn.
>>>Holla Forums2160407

Nevermind it, then.

Well allow me to make the distinction for you. Arguments are persuasive. Propaganda is manipulative. It's not a hard difference.

Yes my fellow white man

Do you speak Nip at all?

They create a antagonist who has a set of ideals, motivational forces, traits, etc that are considered "wrong" in the game's universe which therefore need to be fought. By creating a universe that follows a dogma (like SJWism or far leftist antifa level of belief) it forces the gamer to play for a certain "side". These "good" sides are supported by the institutional belief that they are actually good. hence supporting an institution (such as leftist universities or antifa).

I'm sensing "drone strike"

It's like my eyes have been opened. I'm going to go fill out a job application right now.

Only a little. Grandma taught me some when I was a kid.

Pottery

But, don't arguments end up being manipulative because you cannot "win" an argument on facts alone? You also have to sound reasonable and make the facts sound (un)appealing based on your position.

Persona 5
EO5
Dungeon travelers 2
Neir automata
tekken 7
BOTW
pretty much every good game this year, with grimoire being the exception, was jap.

Arguments or debates are two sided interaction. Propaganda is a one sided forced narrative.

did they put it on a mosque?

It's in France so maybe

Heil

"End up" being manipulative is the wrong way to put it, as it kind of implies that all arguments will inevitably grow to be manipulative. Of course, plenty of arguments can be made based purely on fact and observable, repeated effect. I can give you a perfectly factual and sensible argument for why countries with a weakened working class should reduce their yearly intake of immigrants based on data and observable patterns.

The possibility of an argument becoming manipulative relies solely on the intent for it to be so, thus making it propaganda. If you're in a debate with someone and you've delivered nothing but facts, the person will either concede their point or default on fallacy and manipulative arguments because they don't want to lose, not because they have anything to prove their point. The appeal of the argument to others has naught to do with the nature of the argument itself, defining it as either reasoned or manipulative, an actual Argument or Propaganda.

That goes into how the brain deliberately manipulates newly acquired information in order to understand or reject it, which is a level of psychology that I'm not all that great on. The point is that you've proven my point. There's a certain level of intent that separates an Argument from becoming Propaganda, with the latter being unable to exist without that intent.

NEW SEASON

archive.fo/Jsiz9

CALL ME SLOWPOKE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

Ok, slowpoke.

Journalist who led Panama Papers investigation in Malta killed in car bomb blast
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/journalist-who-led-panama-papers-investigation-in-malta-killed-in-car-bomb-blast/news-story/9fa128f9c2cc8c35aab25020a36fa4ea

You're a SLOWPOKE. see

Sheer coincidence

🤔🤔🤔

Yeah, unpopular games like Persona, Nier and Fucking Zelda.

Get FirePro World instead of WWE. If your autism is strong enough you can even create AI behaviors in there.

>>>/neogaf/

archive.is/u5S0K
It seems like Nintendo higher ups want to encourage more fanservice/violent games for the switch. They most are likely trying to fill the vacuum that the western cucks are creating. If only they did something about fucking treehouse.

Damn, beat me to it.

I'm more autistic about creating stories.

A journalist who helped blow a global money laundering conspiracy wide open is dead, and they're worried about a guy who openly engages in wrongthink.

Didn't they say the same thing about the Wii U?

They're just doing it so they have a complete lock down on the handheld space in japan before sony even thinks about doing another handheld. All the middleware japanese devs that made the best of the PSP and Vita currently have nowhere to go. Which is a bad thing since Nintendo had the worst licensing fees in the industry last gen. They're the major reason why Neverland Co. died and Rune Factory 5 is never ever despite Rune Factory 4 selling really well. So unless things changed get ready to see a lot of small jap devs die

This reeks of desperation, and I love it.
Sadly Newt deleted the tweet, and I can't find an archive anywhere. Polite sage for offtopic

It could get ugly fast.
Not from Olympics or socjus virus, but from self-destruct.
After something like this everything would be fucked.

to be humble, he's pretty stylsih
Also, whatever happened to that TV horror show wich was having a season based on a Trump-cult?

Makes you think.

Did he have a stroke?

Nah, he probably accidentally turned spell check off. Old people seem to have this weird aura around computers that make it do things it really shouldn't do.

That's Sugimoto the Immortal

It's not even proper wrongthink, it's just

AKA, a troll. Or as my dad likes to call them, "bitches."

Hello?

DELETE THIS

Would anyone mind telling me the context behind this video?

Pre-brexit britbong elections.

*bangs on desk*

Is it worth keeping?

yes. It can be used at a later date to make fun of Mr. Bong.

The context is that two guys wanted to shitpost and so they did. Their content is almost entirely political though, their earlier stuff was much less so.

hey gamers

is that a re purposed meme?

is not a meme, Holla Forums thinks everybody who doesn't agree to comunism is Holla Forums nd ever since Holla Forums is not very friendly to them, you can imagine

So a typical low energy raid. Got it.

Name 5 video games made in a communist regime

Tetris

I just can't imagine how a person could have these thoughts after the whole PC principal season. And it's not saying that caring about things is stupid, but it's stupid to care about things you can't change just so you can be a cunt with and get on your high horse over it. The whole Christopher Columbus episode was about weaponizing your DNA make-up because you were 2% native american.

Ben please go

I think Polygon writers rationalize this mindset by ARCHIVE YOU NIGGER

I said 5. That's one game; one which only got popular thanks to capitalism.

Holy shit.

Holla Forums is shitting itself again, must be the new webm limit.

This….is the power of gamergate

Well, the catalog size has risen as well thanks to Cakeboy

Hopefully he raises the bump limit as well; these threads will get faster when it does.

Commies can't create they only steal. That's why they always starve to death in the end.

Also I need some of you guys help, I need some MEMRI TV screencaps.

This is a good thing.
I just wish more console and handheld manufacturers existed in Japan, but Jewtendo's manipulations of legislation and other companies' general mismanagement have all but killed that

You're forgetting about Hollow Knight, Sonic Mania and Cuphead lad

which are western*

With Sony out of the handheld market, smartphones and Nintendo are going to dominate. This is a huge problem, especially for devs.

there are heaps of accounts on twitter
twitter.com/memribot?lang=en
twitter.com/memritv_?lang=en

twitter.com/MemriBot

Thanks.

I forgot about those, but western games that are good are very rare now.

That is some good shit

So, jews?

clickhole is satire
it's run by the same people as the onion
The Vedas (plural), dunno about buddhists, I'd just say "The buddha's teachings"

Stop being a lazy faggot, if you're going to make an ebin polidickal map, do it right. For the lolbergs you could do:
At any rate, femenazis are more of a "libertarian" left sort of thing.
t. lolberg.

Buddhists and Hindus have the Sutras.

So, we're gonna leave laptop gamers out, then? Gotcha.

How big is the laptop gaming market in Japan?

not that big unless you count players of Visual Novels.

Gamergate Wiki admin here. Maybe someone noticed before I did that this past week, the site has been offline. That's because the auto-renewal of the hosting and domain failed because I have a different credit card now than I had when I last paid for them. Oops. And any e-mails sent to me went into the void, seeing as it had the currently-lost domain and thus it wouldn't forward to my regular e-mail. Double oops.

The site will be back soon. If someone would please be so kind, check KiA or its chat subreddits or whatever, and if there's a thread about the wiki, please pass this along. I only browse Leddit in my wiki admin account if I'm on Tor because you know how damn chummy their staff is with SRS and friends, and I can't use it right now. Thanks.

Man, I don't know if it's just a ton of newfags, or if we're getting shilled hard today, but by god is this thread absolute trash.

So is the Kama Sutra a religious text?

Carry on Wiki Admin. Thanks for your hard work.

It is actually. In those parts of the world, sexuality and spirituality are one.

By the way, do you have daily or weekly backups uploaded to a third party set up? I think it would alleviate the fear of losing the wiki again.

Petition forces the UK government to weigh in on loot boxes and gambling laws

archive.is/Y5uU1

archive.fo/ZzUVa

Huh, didn't know that. I always thought it was just written by some random guy and got popular because it's the most comprehensive guide on sex ever written.

[triggering intensifies]

I expect the trading card defense to end up as the de facto standard. Things almost certainly won't change.
Also, conservatives doing things like that is uncalled for. There's no need to stoop so low.

Well shit, thanks for reminding me, it slipped my mind back when this was suggested. As soon as I get the site back I'll back it up, then I'll look for a way to automatize it. I'll write this down on a note-writing browser add-on thing.

Used to be, isn't it? Modern Indians seem to be huge prudes. It's funny how much cultures can shift.

There aren't enough smug anime girl reaction pics for this.

The thing that pisses me off about nuWulf is that it feels like they're taking advantage of the current political environment, while telling everyone they're not, and then implying everyone who doesn't like their game is a Nazi.

It's juvenile, shallow, and cheap marketing. And it's basically taking the liberal argument of

UK government loves fucking over their own citizen but they also love moralizing and regulating stuff.Tough to guess what they will do about goyboxes

I can only hope this is mostly shit marketing and the game ends up being pretty good since I liked all of the devs older games (Escape from Butcher Bay, The Darkness 1) and I don't want to see them become cucks, but i'v already decided to wait and see on this one, no way in hell I'm playing it any time soon.

Yeah, I'm with you user. It could be bad, but I expect it'll be similar to the last one and this is the (((marketing agency))) doing what it does best.

Although if the Communist imposter priest doesn't turn out to be a traitor to the cause I think I might refuse to buy it on that ground alone.

Slants, not gooks. Slant refers to the slope of the eyes, while gook is a more exclusive term just for koreans, similar to nip/japanese and chink/chinese. If you're going to indulge in casual racism - for whatever purpose - do it properly.

After almost a year of Trump, I've realized a lot of sane people have gone insane, and you can't give them the benefit of the doubt. The fact that they're advertising this as

The marketing for the first game was wonderful, I don't know why they chose to fuck up the third game's marketing so bad but they did.

It's cheaper and far easier marketing for one

Get with the times gramps.

archive.is/hlg7U

F

So who has Google invented again?

Imagine the salt if the journos get bait-and-switched though, and it turns out to be as inoffensive as the first game.

He just said he calls them all slants, nigger.

Catering to liberals never works. Didn't get Hillary elected, didn't do anything good for NFLs ratings, didn't do anything good for Lawbreakers, Battleborne, etc. It never works. The only people that think it's a viable strategy are people who are liberals that live in a safe space liberal bubble where being told forcing their political beliefs down people's throats is a bad idea never happens.

Catering any non-political product to political groups never works. Think why the fuck you would do that. NuWulf is targeting liberals with their advertising. They are not targeting all gamers. They are targeting a subset of gamers. Conservatives don't have a problem with Wolfenstein on its own. It's a decent series and it's traditionally been presented in a way where even if you're an actual Nazi, it's in an alternate timeline and it's not trying to touch too much on real life.

The game is going to fail. Liberal game journos will push it as hard as they can. The game will end up like Quake Champions, Prey, or really any of Bethesda's latest flops that don't make money.

Checked, but you're way too optimistic. I felt that way too, but the more I see of this game, the more I realize it's going to end up just like watch_dogs 2. In fact, this whole shitshow really is just watch_dogs 2 with Nazis.

Don't forget tacked-on multiplayer and shite crafting/"survival" mechanics.
Pre-Rec's "The Order: 1886" video is pro-watch

How much gameplay have they shown because I dont remember any from e3.

Perhaps.

Also, what's the deal with Prey? The only thing I remember about it was the 4/10 it got from IGN (kinda unfairly imo). Was it an agenda-pushing shitfest?

The Burger Kang that really founded the US not that cave dweller George Washington.

Oh, be prepared for hope and optimism to disappear.

Weren't the NPCs all lesbians in the new prey aswell or something?

Fuck.

We noticed, famalam. Some dude managed to connect to the IP address, made a dump and uploaded it to Archive.org. Another user then hosted it, but we couldn't get templates/user accounts. There were a couple of KiA threads too.

Like another user mentioned, having some form of automated dump we can download and mirror is probably a good idea, because let's face it, only your patience and goodwill is keeping the thing online.

It may also be a good idea to freeze registration for new accounts, because before it went offline we noticed a lot of new spambots that registered.

NuPrey was essentially a walking simulator with a boring FPS bolted on top of it, with very dumbed down mechanics stolen from System Shock and a pretentious narrative. I'm surprised it sold as well as it did.

Witnessed.

I don't really know, I was upset enough about it to not even give a shit about nuPrey. But the fact that Bethesda can trashcan a game with a Native American lead and then turn around a few games later and then start pandering to liberals who want to punch Nazis really makes you think. I think they are completely full of shit, but they're going to make nuWulf liberal pandering propaganda because they think it'll sell. No doubt they have SJW PR scum in their ranks telling them that making NAZIS WATCH OUT!!! the game will sell super well.

No doubt Chinese owned Zenimax is looking at this and going

Well, what a surprise. Just like that video I posted of "15 minutes of gameplay" that starts out with the developer talking about how the focus in a narrative experience.

nuWulf is going to be a narrative experience with a little gameplay bolted on, and a liberal narrative designed to cater to liberal game journalists. It's going to be one of those games that ends up as 10/10 from all the big SJW gaming sites but never sells that well.

Holy shit

Well, it was supposed to be a reboot, so that's understandable.
I can see why people were upset though. It sounds like they took a hot greasy shit on the source material. Say what you will about the new XCOM, but Jake Solomon makes everyone on the dev team play the originals.
Now that I think about it more, I find it really interesting how differently XCOM and NuWulf handle the "resistance fighters setting out to topple a totalitarian regime" story. Perhaps Bethesda might learn somethi[spoiler]- aw who am I kidding, they'll fuck it up till Howard and his cronies are gassed[/spoiler]

There was an attempt

It's not hard user.

I think he was trying nested spoilers.

There have been plenty of awesome games about fighting an invasion of the USA. Red Alert 2 comes to mind and they did a fantastic job. It had a touch of realism but it was so ridiculous you knew it wasn't actually real life. NuWulf seems like it's trying to be as real life as possible. Which is typical SJW bullshit of

just kill me, what the fuck does it take to have nested [spoiler]spoilers?[/spoiler]

That is indeed what I was trying. Does Holla Forums not have them? I know halfchan has had them for years.

All I wanna know is where's my Deadly Prey game

fml off by one

kys fam

When NuWulf doesn't sell well then the left will use it as proof that gamers are racist bigots because "they didn't buy the game because they're nazis"

I meant calling them wrong incorrectly to trigger them you fucking coon.

But we do have them

Reminder that Nintendo of America threw Sega under the bus during the Night Trap fiasco.

(19:28)

Thanks man.

Maybe it goes like this

I would but I'm too depressed

(czeched)
So [spoiler] like this? [/spoiler]
On a completely unrelated note, why is Holla Forums's spoiler parser such hot garbage?

I GET FUCKING TRIPS AND WASTE THEM SCREWING UP NESTED SPOILERS
KILL ME
but seriously though could someone take pity on me and show me how to nest spoilers? This is no different from how I would have done it on halfchan, but it still doesn't work.

AND I DON'T WANT THE WORLD TO SEE ME
'CAUSE I DON'T THINK THAT THEY'D UNDERSTAND
WHEN EVERYTHING'S MADE TO BE BROKEN
I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO I AM

CEO of Gizmodo Media Group joins Wikimedia Board of Trustees
archive.fo/2Em03

Jesus fucking christ.

>>>/test/

You're all cuties, fag 0w0
It works in the most logical way possible, how you do you niggers fuck this up?

When can we unfuck wikipedia?

I don't get how this happens to me. I just don't.

At least I'll never be as lame as this faggot though. That's a comforting thought.

a winrar is you. Exactly what's going to happen.

didn't mean to sage

You copied a single frame, that's how.

Is this her final gambit? Where the hell did she pull transgenderism from?

But, that doesn't give them special privilege points user. It makes them feel insignificant.

Seriously, though, there does feel like there's a difference in attitude when I play as a girl in a game where you can select your character's gender. In games where the protagonist is a girl, it doesn't feel that much different from playing as a male character (In all instances). But, when given the choice and I select to play as a girl, it does seem like I play a little bit differently.

thanks, didn't know that existed

I have no fucking clue dude, I've been doing
nested [spoiler] fucking spoilers [/spoiler]
exactly like that, but it keeps fucking up somehow.

Is that the default behavior of Chrome now? I just right-clicked the image, hit "Copy Image…" and pasted it into the post box.

In what little multiplayer stuff I play, I generally go for a guy model, but when I play singleplayer stuff, I play as a girl because they're cuter.

sage because off-topic

Their takedown of movie games are just such a joy to watch.

I love it.

Zoe's "gender non-binary" shit was in January, she's actually deleted the "coming out" post since then.

archive.is/rLCqR

I would watch that shit if it didnt have aidsmoby

(check'd)
Now that's weird. Do you know the day(s) it happened? Or was only in the last day? The captcha keeps bots out so either someone took the time to fill in a shitload of captchas 4free, or the captcha feature somehow got turned off first as the hosting was going offline. The latter seems very unlikely, but possible.

Regardless, I still should apologize for this fuck up. I knew I had to renew my stuff this October, but I could swear it was later than the 20th and I mistakely thought the auto-renewal would take care of it anyway. Fortunately the host/registrar is god-tier and will keep the domain and hosted data stored for up to a month and a half until I renew it, so nothing will be lost. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Here's the other version - dot net instead of dot com:
thisisvideogames.net/

I hope you're shitposting user.

The problem is that when it's just Rich Evans he has no one to act as a foil and it isn't as good

Ha. I remember anons predicting that LW would forget about it if it didn't bring her attention, and they were right.

Just noticed this works the same:
gamergatewiki.net/

It was a while beforehand. I think we noticed a week or so before it went down and they were already weeks old then. They seemed to sign up, write some autogenerated text on their Talk page (shit like "My name is Jessie. I like tennis and videogames"), and then edit their own talk pages to add spam links. Not sure if they had someone doing the CAPTCHA or if they got past it somehow. When I started making a new account to see if there was a CAPTCHA one still showed up, so it was seemingly turned on.

To see them just go to the recent activity page and expand to the past 30 days, then ban them all. If there's some list of new signups look through that too.

Q. Our company is alive and profitable. How do we fix this?
A. Stop hiring based on merit.

I forgot what I was going to post I tabbed out but I appear to have a picture in post thing so lets see what it is

Are you new? The founder of wikipedia is against us. Its why you use infogalactic, or archived kikepedia pages

There are quite a few monetary incentive right now to hire some diversity hires. Of course it cause a talent drain but the suits don't really care. Then you get around the time when diversity report is due, you hire a bunch more, have good figures on your report and let them go quietly over the next year. You learn things like that working for HR.

I am very confused. How is wasting company resources recruiting, training, and dismissing diversity hires good for the company's profit in any way?

Short-term profit rather than looking at the long term. They're doing it for good press, not because it will make their products better.

boycott evasion, i guess?

Also some gov shekels is your diversity ratio is above a certain point, but this point is checked only when the report is due, not continuously. This is counterproductive for the company (the government in my case) and the hire who thought he landed a real job.

The thing that pisses me off is that there is just so much shit that companies do to turn a quick buck that's just flat-out unethical, but if you try to point it out, you are the monster.

For lefties (in management) -
profit = capitalism
profit ≠ staying in business
virtue signalling > profit

Therefore it is the taxpayers obligation to fund their virtuous work.

The issue with this is that the civil war and slavery in the US ended what, a hundred and thirty or so years ago? There might still be people who heard firsthand accounts from their grandparents, but they'd have to have been very young when the heard them. Meanwhile, pretty sure there are still veterans about that fought directly in WWII, as well as people who would have lost family members in the holocaust (and the subsequent purges of ethnic germans from east and west europe).
The temporal distance in play with the civil war allows us to treat it remotely and somewhat objectively (in theory). That space just doesn't exist between us and WWII yet.

Not a celiac, but I should switch my diet back to being gluten free. Was better for my depression. Difficult to stick to when I can order out online for so many different cultural cuisines.

I believe we have historical documents showing that at least one strapping young german boy was signed up to the Wehrmacht on the pretense of his service securing a place for a jewish relative/spouse; so that nazi may actually be fighting you to try and SAVE a jew.

All right, which one of you assholes took the time machine and did this?

If ever they were, AniFem put them right off of it before you got here.

Normalfags are extremely uneducated, my colleague at hiring always has horror stories to tell me from the newest bunch of millennials to come out of colleges and university. Late at interviews and throw a fit when told to just GTFO, dressed like clowns, weird pronouns on resumes and my favorite, twitter activism as an accomplishment on their resume. I watched an interview last summer where the girl who was obviously a tumblrina tried to turn the interview back on my colleague. When he got fed up he told her it was over but she threw a tantrum and security had to get her out.

What's eats my goat is that these people hate the consumer so much that they attack the paternal unit regularly, despite being raised by their enemies called "Parents", and use the "muh ethics in capitalism" ad-hominem almost all the time in works made by their ilk, making you feel bad for buying their work, and not pirating it.

Wait, wasn't that that the guy who shot up several US states?

If there's anything Gamergate has proven, it's that good press does not correlate with good sales. With that myth blown right open, I find it hard to believe that's a factor.

Possibly, but I doubt it. Ethnic breakdown of a company is only available if they post it themselves; it's not public knowledge.
Still doesn't explain why e.g. Blizzard is still pushing so hard for diversity when they're the first publisher to move >1M copies of a game with a lesbian on the cover.

(((Shekels))) might explain it, but is the reward large enough to justify wasting recruitment time chasing it? I don't know the numbers myself, but I find it skeptical, especially since this is only common in (((Californian))) companies.

Bullshit. If virtue signalling cut into their profit margins in a real way, they'd stop virtue signalling and get back to microtransations or lootboxes or what-have-you. Since young people are moving socially leftward, this doesn't hurt their profits meaningfully. Case-in-point: League of Legends started as a fanservice-filled DOTA clone, then when their playerbase reached critical mass and they became a household name, their profits and player engagement stopped being meaningfully impacted by any decision they made, so they could freely make bullshit like Taliyah and Illaoi, ruin old characters like Akali, and just be overall shitheads without being punished for their actions.
For another less politicized example, see TF2 and hats.

12 POINT TIMES NEW ROMAN WHITE PAPER NO FUCKING IMAGES UNLESS IT'S A PORTFOLIO THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR ZELDO

Seriously, stop banning me for a post I made like 18 hours ago, specially when I was wrongly banned in the first place. I know you have a hateboner for me, but just stop.

bruh, the format is the least of her worry. Put it in 12 points TNR on white paper and I throw it out on the first paragraph. There are ways to do a resume.

Wasting recrutement time? It cost nothing to recrute right now with all those indebted millenials on the market. Put up an ad and you get 20+ resumes in the first 2 days, most of them having nothing to do with your ad.

I prefer san-serif fonts. Times New Roman is serifed.

I like serifed fonts, but it's really just a personal preference.

It's basically this in written form

no worries, banking or moving changes always fucks some shit up, thanks for all your efforts.

not the brightest bunch

There's a limit to points with serifed fonts before they look illegible. However that problem doesn't seems to occur with sans-serif fonts.
I usually use either Gill Sans, Arial, or Lato, for the record.

Put up an ad and you'll get 20+ Pajeet-tier """programmers""" who couldn't code their way out of a paper bag. It costs a shitton to recruit these days; the main reason most people are out of a job is because they're shit at what they do.

But that's uncultured, user.

Is this a coastal thing? I swear this autism isn't normal all over burgerland.

It's a "My personality is based off my hobbies" level of autism. Just like furries and gays have their own personality based of their sexuality.

This is pretty on target.

Amok. Amok amok amok. It's a very fun word. Use it. Also embed.

Actually, it's different in that it's depicting nazis parroting reasonable talking points from everyone right of Stalin. It would be the same argument if games habitually depicted women as human garbage, instead of sexy; there's a very real phenom where the more naked a woman is the more protective people feel of her, while the SJW argument insists the opposite (despite all gathered data). The argument about violence falls apart because people can usually tell the difference between fantasy and reality; meanwhile reality AND this fantasy are calling the people who use these arguments for free speech and against wanton violence "nazis."
Seriously, did you think about that comparison of arguments at all before you made it?
what. So far I've only "supported" a couple of gamergaters who shilled books or other stuff in thread (usually fairly humbly) and the items in question were reasonably cheap and seemed interesting enough on their own merits, with the shilling only serving to bring their existence to my attention.
Did you even read the post you're replying to? He said he knew about it because the industry press lost their collective shit over it being a new take on the dystopian future setting. He did not say he knew about it because he agreed with the politics. If you're just making up talking points and ignoring the data input, I'll get a more fulfilling conversation from my dog.

No, you're just speaking a truth, like "water is wet" or "the plague is a bad thing to have."

Strongly reminded of a bit in Newsroom where some PR person or politician was getting pressed and said, "Now we came on this show willingly–" but got cut off with "Everyone comes on this show willingly. I don't have subpoena power."
The point is, no one's forcing you to play a game, and your argument's asserting it. No one is leaving copies of Fallout 2 around the workplace like it's anti-union pamphlets. No one bicycles around the neighborhood and goes door to door to tell you about Space Invaders; it's a totally different alien the Mormons push. Since they can't actively force you to engage with it, propagandists go for the next best thing which is keeping it in your environment. Videogames don't do that; your argument sucks on practical grounds.

But what you don't understand, user, is that the plague is a good thing to have. After all, if you have the plague, you can give the plague to other people. Which is a good thing to do, because the plague is a good thing to have.

I just heard that apparently there's a second accusation against Myers now? This is just too good. I'd ask why so many male feminists are like this but I already know the answer.

profit ≠ staying in business
Ubisoft says hello.

It's not sales, it's stock prices. The product can eat seven figures off their earnings, but if the shareholders hear about all the good things they do, it's just enough to keep them afloat on government kickbacks.

Could you guys help me out really quick with how to format a resume? Pretty much, here's the format I have mine in:
>Employment history (Have nothing aside from working for parent's business because no one has hired me in the 5 years I've been sending out applications)
I am guilty of having it in TNR as well (Because it's supposedly standard), but I have restricted everything to one page and broke everything down in sections and made it look clean (To me, that is).

The concept that investors are even stupider and more easily deceived than the average consumer is fucking terrifying.

And they're the ones that drive "The Economy™."

Job creators.

(checked)
Firstly, I am obligated to call you a nigger because you're asking for resume advice on Holla Forums.
Secondly, I am obligated to call you a double nigger because you haven't stated what field you're applying to.
Thirdly, sage.

Note for bakers

Wiki user has returned

Until that's up and running again these links can be added to the OP:
Add this to - 'Background and Evidence for #GamerGate (read and spread these):'
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.net/

Plus under 'Lists' -
• GamerGate Wiki Support List: thisisvideogames.net/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Support_List
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.net/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List

- These are equivalent links to the old v.gd shortened urls.

Also, under 'OP Text' the current pasta on the wiki dot net is out of date, suggest? -
• Current: Awaiting Update

I thought the whole point of capitalism is shitty ideas DIED, not got weirdos to lend them money forever.

It was, but then they somehow convinced the government that they needed all these failing sectors, to secure a bunch of taxpayer money that they have no real obligation to pay back. I blame the "Too Big to Fail" banks, which in turn became "Too Big to Jail" after no one got charged with treason for doing money laundering for Al Qaeda, despite a whistleblower with all the evidence they needed and ready to name names.

Where else should I really ask? Everywhere else best describes their methods are to kiss ass and lie when all I really want is this (Embed related).
Just anything.
In a thread that's past the bump limit?

Principle 10 of "Win People To Your Way Of Thinking" from How to Win Friends and Influence People:
If you have the investor think they're doing something for a "Just cause", you can have them eating out of your hands. Ever wonder why you have some buildings named after LW?

Once they really start to lose money, then you'll see a change in management. Also, it's possible they're just waiting for the right moment to shut the company down as a tax right-off.

It's what lolbergs like me call crony capitalism.

I thought they were known game devs.

For some reason, it only applies this post ( ), but not this post ( ). Let me try something…

Y'know, there is still some effort to keep on-topic despite being past bump limit. But you're contributing somewhat, so I'll spoonfeed you.

Also, even a basic Jewgle search will get you what you need, even if websites offer conflicting advice. A one-page resume is a good stand-by, whatever your field.

archive.fo/HTSRx

Okay, that's weird. The "Amok" video is the only one that doesn't work. Anyways, here's the film clip.

There's a million sample resumes online, you could compare formatting with them I guess. Other than the things you mentioned you probably want to include your address.

Maybe you could go into more detail about the sort of experience in various tasks/accomplishments/responsibilities you had while working at your parent's business? Saying you have a skill can be less impressive than mentioning a specific way you applied it, if it doesn't sound too trivial. I remember seeing advice along those lines, but honestly I'm mostly just regurgitating the advice you get when you search the internet for resume advice. I remember I also searched for some threads on /r/askreddit where job recruiters gave advice about resumes, but what they considered good or bad wasn't all that consistent. Remember that simply sending out a lot of resumes should get an offer when it comes to low-end positions if you're okay with them, plenty of it is just luck of the draw. Good luck.

You don't even have to know the site you mongoloid. The article is clearly satire from headline to closing paragraph.

What if Shia was molested and that's why he lost his mind all along?

Well, something fucked him up.

user, you do know what his dad did, right?

Explain.

Chuck Lorre is also a likely molester. The kid lost his mind, Charlie Sheen went insane, and now he's producing a "Young Sheldon" show with new kids to molest. The guy responsible for bringing hipsters into our hobbies might be a pedo too

Read this archive.is/WL2Vu and no, Chuck Lorre isn't a pedo (yet) he's a faggot who gave Charlie Sheen HIV.

We just had an entire lengthy thread about this over the past few days and it fell of the catalog before I archived it. Did anyone else archive it? The OP was shit but a lot of good discussion happened.

Wow, who would have guessed that this dude was a pedo?

The only thing of minor value you have said.
Way to intentionally misquote him faggot.

There'd be more western games like that if most of the west didn't have terminal cancer.

There was once a time…. I mean, I knew something like this can happen, but there was once a time I believed these people would get justice up their ass if they tried this shit. Now, they just deflect it on trump and go bout their day as if nothing happened.

Catalog goes to page 16 instead of 14. That's a lot of space for the threads to pile up. Three are on 16 and 4 are on 15. The "700 or page 13 rule" needs to be "700 or page 15" to accomadate the change.

It's Reason, a libertarian site. They aren't acting outside their core.

There's some absolute cancer and revisionism going on in other threads. Literal microcucks saying analog aiming is better than mouse aiming because it's more fun and going to great lengths (49) and (68) to defend it, self-admitted cuckchanners with randomly broken english, people saying "goon" a new insult that wasn't common a month ago, people saying that using "goon" as an insult is an indication you're not from Holla Forums, unusually high post numbers for some of the posters. I think we may legitimately be being raided.

Literal Actual*

Got links to the (49) and (68) posters?

You're not nesting them, you're interlocking them you dumb fuck.

You were not on Twitter.
archive.is/wZWRF

what happened? Link would be helpful

Somebody put London through the Deus Ex piss filter.

No.

What the fuck. Could it just be a lost Holla Forumsposter?
archive.is/wHdNj

Because apparently GG ruined his baby.
archive.is/SKIYF

☑ Enabled the Rick & Morty fandom to riot over BBQ sauce

Rent free

It still bothers me that there are people out there who still listens to Gawker employees. Must be the liberal mind conditioning at work.

People are always complaining about muh falling board quality with very subjective and often different definitions of "quality", but today the drop has felt fucking tangible.

The retards who say 4/v/ is better quality right now need gas.

Who said that? I know the user with the occasionally broken english that admitted to being from cuckchan said he was posting here because 4cuck was being shitty at the moment or something along those lines. Maybe it's a handful of cuckchanners that got banned and immediately came here?

A lot of retards I've seen in the past have said this and it stuns me.

val

Stop lying Marche. Haven't even gone back to halfchan once since the exodus except for /gif/
why do you always lie

Stay go.

While I agree that fucking resume is cancer, maybe doing something to be more noticeable than the others is a good thing, especially in creative works.

For fuck's sake, video resumees are a thing already.

Jesus fucking christ

Come on, when I'm not in a hentai mood, it's a great fix, and neither 8/gif/ nor /wx/ have enough content to really help out.

You are weak and you deserve your datamining operation.

Wasn't there a new version that placed Marche and val at kill yourself tier?

My what ?.. Also it's only for the capped porn that I use /gif/. I don't even think I've looked at any other thread… ah wait, yeah, I did for the strapless dildo ones if I recall.
That's pretty much it.

Yeah but I don't think anyone capped that one, unfortunately

What is the hard line between "ecelebs", "the reason why Holla Forums is forced user", "waifu posting regular", and "user with a recognizable post style" autism levels?

No one ever complains about gookanon…

Good God.

I too am curious, as some people are loathed while others aren't complained about. It probably comes to down the purpose they serve in the thread, personality, and posting style. Some are interesting to interact with while others are pure fucking headaches, like Val and Marche

What the fuck happened to psychfag? Haven't heard from him for over a year, I believe.

We like gookanon, pic related.
He also provides useful, in depth summaries of just how fucked SK politics is.

Gook is our only direct window into South Korea albeit a biased one.

Also holy shit the Mayumi Kojima album is awesome

Beats me user

Have you considered tef flour? Tef doesn't contain alpha gliadin which is the component of wheat gluten that fucks up celiac sufferers.

Marches problem is that he takes his shitposting defensive attitude too far which is not a surprise since he is an aussie Val is just a commie in denial. As for gook, hes useful for news on a potential future of the wesr. And honestly acid and reanon are meh.

I am not a commie, never have been and don't plan on being. Left-wing, if you want; but neither a liberal nor a commie.

I remember when /wx/ used to be in decent shape, but lost more then half of it's users because of board drama.

Shit, drama ? Seriously ? What happened ? Didn't see any of it. Sounds retarded. Drama over porn ? Who'd do such a thing ?

simple.
one does to call attention to themself, the other does it to call attention to something else.

Yeah ? exactly ? it ? makes ? no ? sense ?

No bully

So who prepares new bread?

Marche is good commie repellent and mostly funny twitter shitposts, even if he is a furfag. He got a little lazy in former though.
Acid is fine. Regardless of what some ((people)) say and rather crappy taste in waifus.
Noticeable anons are good and I have not problems with them.
I like gook-user the most from them. No homo.
However Val needs to gtfo. Ruined all things I liked about French.

we have 16MB filelimit now
and use WEBM & HEVC

HELLO?

NEW BREAD

Hey, I tried logging in and even attempting to make a new account in the GG wiki. But it doesn't work. I need help please.

but they doxed him, why would they care about him?