Why does Holla Forums keep recommending this POS?

Because Holla Forums is hipster central

Because Holla Forums is retarded, Assault Squad 2 is only for multiplayer. If you want to do single player or coop play the original Men of War.

Also you're clearly a bit retarded, half of these are solved by reading the manual.

Because you are easily memed by nobodies. Stop trusting everyone who hates on games like it means he has taste.

also i can't get my fucking soldiers to not switch weapons, so now when i try to coordinate two knife throws i have to get one soldier to throw a knife, then get the other soldier to equip a knife and throw it too. who the fuck thought stealth missions in this piece of shit was a good idea?

What's better about the original for single player stuff?

never play stealth missions, enjoy the coop and versus. This game has some AWFUL quirks but it is what it is. other than that git gud

This.

Try the "War Machine" missions on the workshop.

Get good.

Game is great and It'd be cool if people here played it.

Why did you post that thing?

Doesn't Cuphead already have a simple difficulty for bosses?

Because this "piece of shit" has a ton of potential, micromanagement, learning curve, and amazing versatility in battle with thousands of different scenarios not to mention effective mods, campaigns, and assets.

The multiplayer is solid with good balistics and logistical supply line capability. I didn't read your grievances yet, but chances are you just suck at the game or aren't playing it right.

And now that I've read it you're completely wrong anyway

Incorrect, you can select the individual drivers in the vehicle or use a sniper

Just transfer them to your squad lead

No, they aren't you just need to set them up correctly and use skilled crews. In multiplayer you can even use elite crews which hit targets 90% of the time on their own

So don't rely on AI, direct control exists

So use direct control to go around it. You can rotate the camera down to see the plane you're moving on and where the hills are

There actually is a pause function, check the controls in the options menu.

It's called pressing 'R' and clicking the direction you want to face, this applies to everything except wheeled vehicles w/o turrets

There are keys you can press and map that make the soldiers go immediately from prone to crouch. You can cycle and reverse cycle

The only downside atm is that 1C won't put AS2 on GoG even though all the other games in the series are on it. Trying to find a decent repackage magnet in the sharethread, so I can try then buy.

Journalists seem to be really blowing up over one of their own failing at a jump dash.

The journalists projects as he does a hitpiece on you

Actual storylined missions with a gradual increase in complexity and changing forced etc. ASSSQUAD's single player/coop feels like skirmishing against the AI more than actually doing missions with varied objectives. The servers for one are long dead but you can use Hamachi or just direct connect by IP for coop. There's also Face of War and Soldiers of War, the previous two games in the same series. Both of those are more focussed on commanding a single squad in larger battles.

whoever said this game was better than company of heroes is a dipshit

Comparing CoH and MoW is really stupid because they're not even really in the same genre.

do not fucking buy as2 under any circumstances. i will admit that i really enjoyed mow1 and all its associated dlc (vietnam was really fun for some reason) even though they were all buggy as shit and had some of the worst AI i've ever seen but as2 is pretty much the definition of low-effort cash grab. it's the exact same fucking game as as1 in a slightly different engine. the best part? skirmish mode is locked behind a DLC. it's not a terribly expensive DLC but it doesn't change the fact that you need to pay extra, after you buy your game, to unlock a mode that should have been there in the first goddamn place

How to do this? I've never seen it before, I just send them out and hope for the best while direct controlling the best tank I got.

solution: right click an enemy tank

ai will always fire at whatever is closest (and visible) to it, and if its infantry they'll use HE. stop manually controlling things

Because it's a great fucking RTS and the nornalfaggots who shit on it can't even learn the basics and unironically prefer playing their Company of Heroes garbage.

You're fucking retarded
The A.I rarely sues grenades by itself. When they do it's because you're fucking retarded and haven't learned the basics of the HUD
The controls are fine. Same as any other RTS if not better.
They will go to a straight line because it's the route you selected you massive fucking retard. You can make a custom path for them. They will also make turns and stops when they need to.
So you're also retarded
Never had this happen to me. The machinegunner either died between two assets or it was a bug.
So now you admit to being a double-digit casual who gets handholded in every other RTS and he was never good in RTS since his brain can't respond quickly to the heat of the battle. You're retarded.
You can, you massive fucking retard. Learn the HUD
You can, you massive fucking retard. Learn the HUD

Are we getting raided again? Is Reddit so fucking miserable that even their own users cannot stand it and are forced to sperg out in other sites?

No your vehicles are retarded and can't do anything more complicated than moving in a straight line without direct control. And the campaign loves throwing maps at you where they give you 20 tanks in a line and you have to spend 5 minutes getting them to actually position themselves in a non-retarded way.

If I don't manually control the AT gun it won't reliably attempt to fire through things like walls or other vehicles.

Anyone else get this deja-vu feeling? Like this thread was already created some time in the past, with this exact wording?

Capitalism is a great tool but a really fucking terrible goal in of itself.

Will Cuphead take the crown from Dark Souls?
Will we begin seeing "cuplikes" that are totally different from Cuphead?

Learn the fucking controls you double-digit nigger. Every single complain in this thread can be summed up with you being a retard who can't control the game.
1 click = fire/suppress
2 clicks = attack (Grenades)
I explained why that is and you keep repeating the same crap. If you click once at a place you want them to go to, they will use the fastest available route. Which is a straight line. They will go through obstacles, buildings and forests and even expose themselves to enemy fire. They will only make turns if there are unbreakable objects in front of them.
Because you told them to, fucknut. If you want them to avoid enemy fire, then use a custom path.
Open the controls settings for once, retard.
Why would they ever fire through walls and other vehicles, dipshit? Look at their own field of view: A fucking WALL or a fucking TANK is obscuring their vision. YOU can see the enemy tank because you're a magic flying camera with wallhacks. But the HUMAN operators of that anti-tank unit can't, BECAUSE A FUCKING WALL IS IN FRONT OF THEM.

I swear to god, you retards have less IQ than a fucking monkey.

No. Mowas2 is ONLY for the trash. Nothing else. What a garbage game.
t. 400 hours in mowas2

RTT

I was hoping that the success of CUPONHEAD would convince SNK to make a new metal slug, with (new) hand-drawn sprites, ala-KOF 13.

C'MON SNK, YOU FUCKS.
I WANT IT.
I WANT IT NOW.

FUCK.

Metal slug 7 was alright, but jesus.

When did anyone recommend it? I got gifted it and once talked about the experience, alot of the times this game is mentioned that one meme picture shows up to show how incredibly stupid the game is.
See
Other than that the only real praise I see it get from this board is the AI.

But user the AI in mowas is one of the worst ever it's almost non-existent.
It can't even shoot at things 3 feet away from its face without you having to tell it.

How has that fat fuck not died from diabeetus?