Smiles you couldnt protect

>Anna while still recuperating from her last battle joins the fight to defend her friends
>gets mortally wounded
>she is still holding her cellphone waiting to hear her mother voice
>she will never go home back to her mother
i wish you could just nuke all the planet and their shitty gods when you escape that hell hole.

Reminder to not buy it since NISA got their grubby fingers on it.

And I bet I'm the only one that played the games

I liked not wizardry jap edition #27 pretty good. best part was customizing my dudes instead of using the so so stock pictures.

Why did it have to be like this

Dropped.

I'm glad I lived in a time before hair dye, piercings, and tattoos were ruined by land whales and feminists.

*BURP*
MORTY LOOK, IM KLONOA RIIIIICK!!

It still hurts to this day.

Still hurts.

This webm is nothing but good.

Meant this one.

what a qt

Stop playing with my emotions, user. I don’t want to cry today.

>follows his faggot retard friends plan
>dies to prevent total human annihilation
>dies and has every part of his being infused with a flower
>is brought back by a nigger lizard
>can't feel anything
>tries to an hero
>can't even kill himself
>becomes the main character of a game that doesn't exist, stuck in a perpetual loop of experiencing the same events over and over again
>goes crazy
>The events of the game take place
>two possible endings for him
>stay an unfeeling flower for the rest of eternity
>get killed by an edgelord
>in the same game where a traitor and a being that commits acts against her own race are """""""forgiven"""""""""" and let go free because reasons in the good ending.
to add insult to injury
>only two dimensional character in the entire game
>the reason why the demo was so popular
>gets written out in favor of le fooni skeleton pun man
Deserved a better fate, and a better game.

fuck it

It would be p. cool if you died horribly or were at least paralyzed from the neck down so you could never post again. Just thought you should know that.

I kinda saw Yumi coming, but not Reina. Not even sure if this needs spoilers since Yakuza is a pretty old game, but I only got into it with Kiwami so there are probably others who might.

Are we being raided?

F.

;_;

Same smh

What's it like having shit taste m8

How can you prove someone wrong when they didn't even make a point to begin with?

you actually can tho
in the 4th ending

Lord knows I tried, but there are like three different things waiting to murder the shit out of him as soon as he rounds that corner and even if you get the snipers and attack chopper he still gets hit by a fucking orbital strike.

my own

That's not in the free version is it?

I fucked up the questline, so when I found her that was it. There was nothing else to be done, she was simply laid to rest. In a series where heroes and regular people meet really shitty fates, it was actually pretty heartwarming and sad. Fucking up the quest was probably the best thing that could have happened to her.

Reina was too retarded to live, Shinji on the other hand didn't deserve it.

FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE

He's right though, Flowey had it bad.

I'd rather ん/ was filled with Redditors that played games instead of Holla Forumsedditors that don't actually vidya

I wasn't being serious you nigger

found the Holla Forumsyp

I know, I just wan'ted lazy (you)s

After playing Yakuza 0, I wish Nishiki didn't have to die either. Why did they have to make him such a good bro in 0 ;_;

Taste is subjective

That is some
HELLA
shit taste, user. Like
HELLA
shit. Honestly,
WOWZERS
I can't even put into words how
HELLA
annoying, one dimentional and
HELLA
poorly written. Like, maybe you should find a
STUPID GUN
and shoot yourself, mate.

But you could save her, just kill everyone in the town and go be time traveling lesbos together.

>voiced by Ashly (((Burch)))
0/10. You may have had a point if you were talking about the crippled one.

He was a good man with a hard life trying to make a living for his sister and others like them

Please, he was no different from Delita at that point.

Wiegraf was a nihilistic screwbag. Fuck him.

They were always shit lad.

The worst part is that Wiegraf and Ramza would've been good comrades if they had met under different circumstances, after Ramza had realized how fucking awful the nobles were.

He was rather reasonable before Ramza and co. killed Miluda. After that he became a nihilistic faggot looking for revenge, and then he fucked up harder by selling his soul to the Lucavi.

it should be

you are really bad at playing movies, user-kun

what is the best way to replay the game?
i think i missed a lot of hidden stuff.

Fucking this. Flowey is the reason Undertale (Demo) ranks higher on my favourite RPGs list than Undertale (Full).
Though I have to admit that Chara did keep Undertale (Full) from being thrown into the trash.

Granted she was dead before the game even started but it still sucks

I'm sorry about the ice cream

I will never be able to make things better.

We can kill Warners Brothers together. I'm sure ghost mom would love that.

Her execution was good at least, the other DR2 ones suck. Best is still the non-canon Kyouko one in DR1.

Ah fuck off that game was a whiny gay piece of shit with way too many characters for what was supposed to be a desolate city.

Nigga you literally revive her and make her one of your wives/generals. She gets the best endings, and getting stabbed in the face once or twice is a small price.

I couldn't do it Holla Forums
It was hard difficulty, and I figured that with enough blood, sweat, and tears.
I was wrong
I'm sorry, Curly

I love coming here.

Think of all the times you've let people down in that game.

Yeah alright you dorks, we get it.

(OP)
Wasn't expecting that to happen in the game. It still hurts.

Nishiki, Shinji, Yumi, and somewhat of Reina didn't deserve that shit. Tachibana in Yakuza 0 also, and it sucks he never got the chance to see his sister again.

Chiaki
twice

I only have myself to blame for watching the anime

He didn't deserve what he got.

Blame Hajime for being the biggest faggot of all time, consorting with degenerates like Junko and Nagito instead of pure Chiaki.

Damnit, now I want a game about Andrew Jackson and Adolf Hitler traveling the globe and ridding it of the Den of (((Vipers)))

Pic related
We never got to fulfill our final fantasy…
I never got to stick my tits into Tifa's dicks

Playing the other games, I never realized how badly life fucked over Kiryu.

goal is a whore and doesnt deserve best husbando

Crippled Chloe > Hella Chloe

There isn't a point in history where they weren't fucking shit.

Fucking Yukes

Feels good not being a faggot who can't protect his waifu's smile.

I swear to God, I will go to Hell and back just to take revenge on every kike that has been born. Those inbred foreskin suckers will fellate the barrel of my shotgun.

Have fun settling, soyboy.

No one would assume your post is bait. They would think its a regular shitpost.

How is it to be a weak T faggot? I bet my ass that you fucked a feminist land whale once because you were so desperate. Off yourself.

Left that on by accident.

What's the matter, can't prove me wrong faggots?

Now that's where I put my foot down, faggot.
I value my wizardhood.

Mutilating and destroying your natural beauty for the sake of the new and kool marxist beauty is poor taste and those who enable it should have their chest pierced with a spear.

Wrong about what, standards of beauty? Garnering attention by being shocking simply for attention's sake, as is the case with visible piercings, tattoos, dyed hair, is disgusting and highly Jewish. Women (and men) who are naturally beautiful don't need any of that to attract attention, people are simply drawn to them on a chemical level, one that predates your Judeo-Marxist ideas of 'beauty,' which is, in reality, a combination of ugliness and base novelty fortified with social validation.

Feels real fucking bad seeing your friends get fucked due to circumstance.

Keep the streets safe H

Cheer up, old friend

There were only three people left though, and one of them was a dying old lady who can project herself as a loli. The rest were robots, or A.I.s of people already dead

そうだよ!

Wait a minute…

ONE MORE YEAR

WHAT ARE WE FIGHTING FOAAAAAWGAWGAWGAGAGAWGAWWWARRR

WHY HIM?

Why must I hurt the things I love?

NEVER EVER

A real man of culture here.

You were just too good for this world.

Also respecting a great man that was taken from us early thanks to the yids in charge.
Though even with false info he should know better than to push into russia early in the year. I bet there were (((factors))) that are hidden as to why he jumped the gun so early.

That moment. You can almost see how Alma in her child or adult form is giving you a hug from behind.
That her audio lines in Fear 2 actually boil down to her begging you to stay with her if you filter out the audio garble only makes it more heartbreaking.

Rufus would have ended up screwing over literally every person he knows by one means or another if he would have survived, and if only because he would grow bored. He's programmed to produce disasters.

Never forget the mission

Why did you post a picture of nothing?

I couldn't protect his smile, but I'll be damned if I didn't make the motherfucker responsible for taking it away pay.

But you eventually protect her smile, hell she goes to Jenis by CS3.

>saves the entire planet despite everyone on the planet hating him
>dies at least four times at the process
>even when he dies nobody but his fanboy even knows or cares
Rufus isn't programmed to produce disasters, he just has no self-preservation or respect for anyone's well-being.

He wasn't a dagger ear, he was a real human bean.

Speaking of
;_;7

Rufus did nothing wrong!
how is deponia doomsday anyway? any more info on his mother?

>implying she didn't get an upgrade by being the envoy of the crystal and killing the bad goyim that were the Warriors of Darkness
She is the closest the game has to a literal Hitler.

She's still gone from the game, and effectively dead.

Nah, they are saving her up for when your character gets so strong they are punching gods left and right. It's going to be one of those "emotional" moments. I will eat my fucking keyboard if that doesn't become a part of the main story by the end of 5.0.

wait what
i don't believe you
unless i remember the hell ending wrong

Anyone know what this is?

>dies horribly in one
>sacrifices herself so you could live in another, only way to save her is to ignore her during the story and die
>the only route she lives in, she endures torture
>consistently the only character who doesn't want to fuck you over or use you for personal gain
Illya had a hard life.

I'm glad that cunt is gone.

he was

Technically she's not dead, user. She's just a sockpuppet for a crystal that blew it's load keeping you alive, and the moment it becomes strong again somehow, she's gonna come back. Just gotta bide your time and let them do their thing over in the wack-ass crystal prison. Also she pads her bra.

Who is this?

Why did it have to be this way?

Japan won't be able to help themselves.

But zodiark is the evil crystal, user. I mean, we're going to fight it, sure, but odds are it's going to be the final final final final boss before the game shuts down for good. There's nowhere to go besides penultimate evil, after all. What can be more threatening than the fount of all that is?

The way the Ascians operate I would bet they would do some shit behind the scenes and make you fight the mother crystal only for you to realize it was the evil crystal. The devs said all major storylines will tie up by the end of 5.0 but I doubt they will stop at only one more expansion.

But not to derail the thread Lucca from Chrono Trigger is another smile you couldn't protect.

Goodnight sweet prince.

I'll never forget your grace of movements and your diligence at repairing my shit.

Ross was right. It's stupid you can't let her die in a game about choices. Shoulda been able to let her die right in the bathroom.

kek

Oh yes, the dumb bitch who's only contributions to anything were standing behind a desk and getting kidnapped. Bravo.

Quoting for dubtruth:

Eat shit, Minfilia.

A thoroughly disgusting, manipulative, selfish, abrasive, mean-spirited, and unsympathetic emotional vampire of a person who, while capable of feeling remorse for her actions, actively does her best to avoid it. It's not hard to choose between her and the town: I would have taken that borderline beanie off of her discolored scalp and flushed it down the toilet.

This man speaks the truth, cripple chloe is pure did nothing wrong.

Damn, got me.

Picture related.

Dying men tend to do rash things to save themselves.

;_;

Shit, forgot to spoiler.
;_;7

I still feel the Payne

The world that could've been if only the good guys won…

Never tried Alen Wake that was made by the same Dev, worth picking up?

>When u and your fam know so much (((they))) have to interfere
They truly were too good for the Zone.

Alan Wake was breddy gud. It had a weird, meta horror story. The maps were weirdly large, because it was originally supposed to be open world. The gameplay is OK, but it gets repetitive pretty quickly. I stuck with it for the story.

Fix'd

more like

She deserves to be raped

You just said what I said in less words. They fucked up, they assumed shit and they paid the price.

(checked)

This line should not be this fucking boner inducing.

10/10, I'm hella triggered

>you will never give her the hug that you should've given her at the end of 3
It hurts and it won't stop.

You're making me feel things you people wouldn't believe.

inb4: yes, you half-assed heart-junkie couldn't protect Her, fagass.

quit posting blank images

they knew they were probably going to die, they did it anyway because a certain retard would've made things real bad otherwise

they snackrificed themselves for the greater good

You do not know true pain, dear anons.

Not to speak about him being a bit more than borderline-sociopathic and having little to no impulse control. Rufus is programmed to produce disasters, even if only indirectly so.

More of the same. The story boils down to a big middle finger from the developers towards those fans who complained about D3 not having a happy end.

the chick on the left looks like the chick from touhou

So does the chick on the right.

oh shit she's voiced by burchs daughter? I didn't know that, it explains why she sounds like a cunt all the time

She just wanted to be a good mother, poor woman

they're both chicks from touhou
it's a pretty good video

Should have been Eirin and Kanako instead of Ran and Yuugi if they wanted to go for the Tiddy monsters.

I wouldn't mind eirin, but I'm not as fond of kanako as I am yuugi or ran.

user, apply yourself. Besides, Ran is a glorified side character to Yukari.

Not vidya, but neither is this thread anyway.

He was a model fighter pilot until the end.

I just happen to really like mothers

>tfw it was the third game to make me cry
I adored how hopeless that battle felt. I couldn't do shit and my heavy hitters like duster and kumatora would get knocked down as quickly as they got up. Boney had all the healing items too.

How about smiles that just won't fuck off

Hey man its none of my business and all but are you a homosexual

Embrace the smug.

;_;

too bad the character with the most personality got replaced by one with none

it's not Max Payne but good for 1 playthrough

>Lucas can't even attack until Flint jumps in front of PK Love Omega
>Lucas's Franklin Badge reflected the lightning!

>Lucas' Franklin Badge reflected the lightning!

if you like MP for the gameplay, no. if you like MP for the storytelling, maybe????

"I'm glad I met you. I had a blast…"