Why the fucc is Steam so frequently wanting to verify my email address? I have to do this way more than I should

Why the fucc is Steam so frequently wanting to verify my email address? I have to do this way more than I should.

And the question is bullshit.

I just ignore it.

You already know user.

It's fucking annoying
Just use big picture if you don't want it every single day

I haven't had to deal with that once in the 10 years I've had my Steam account, at least not from what I remember.

jesus christ OP I hope you're underage cause a full grown adult should not be this retarded

stop using steam

STEAM IS TEH WORST OMG FAT FUGG GABEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because of fucking retards losing their accounts.

lurk-som-moar/10

Seriously user, don't act like the government doesn't already know everything about you. "Is a weeb–likes weeb shit."

Even that doujin I downloaded

I've been asked that like once or twice, ever.
Did you do something to get put on the Bad Goy list?

Loads of people are bailing Gmail so now they're checking with everyone who has relatively good standing accounts
It's fucking up their verification servers

Also there's a TF update coming out really soon so they're trying to prune bot accounts

Did this warrant a thread?

Yes, otherwise I wouldn't've created it.

I've never had that issue.

It makes me re-validate about once a month. I have no idea why. 10 year old steam account hitched to a personal domain and email server I control.

Have you enabled the 2-step verification?

I dropped Steam bloody years ago, when it became fucking bloatware. I swear to fuck, it would update every time I turned the fucking thing on. Didn't matter if I did it five times in the same day, it would update every one of those times. A fucking joke.

Okay

I'd love to have documentation on this. I really do. I need it for school.

Yeah it'd be better if they never patched the fucking steam cancer so it becomes more buggy and has more security problems.

There's a difference between reasonable patches, maybe once a week or so, instead of several per day, mate. It makes the consolefags "lol you need to fuck around and wait for ages to play a game on PC" argument come true.

it takes a couple seconds at most you whiny faggot

They assumed since you are a good goy that you won't mind good goying it up on command. They weren't wrong