ITT: Combine the last two games you completed. Is the result shit hot?

ITT: Combine the last two games you completed. Is the result shit hot?

I would pay good money for it honestly.

Other urls found in this thread:

minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-mods/1293843-doomlike-dungeons
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New Vegas and Simcity 4.
Pretty interdasting to think of playing as Mr. House planning New Vegas' layout.

Fund it.

So settlements in Fallout 4.

I don't think it'd work that well

Probably the result would be close to this.

Well i'm spending my time grinding bosses or slot machines so nothing is really fucking changing, now is it
There's nothing RPG related in TU yet so I can't really form a good middleground here

NWN1
sonic world, a fangame thats pretty much sonic adventure 3 with a level editor and no story

sonic and friends and foes find a portal to faerun and become D&D characters in a psuedo-turn based ARPG with fast platforming where you can't push space to pause, and the maximum level is 40

theres also a level editor and you can even customize the chao garden and stadium challenges, and the level editor has very many possibilities in it
also the enemies and chao rarely exhibit horrible pathfinding
it'd be better than sonic forces because of the level editor alone

Uhhh

These are the only 2 games released this year that I've actually played.
Now that I think about it, they're not that different.

>ARPG-styled gameplay (ie. one dude is collecting a ton of loot to kill shit harder) but it's turn-based and has time units

Wait, did I just make a roguelike?

Picross and Samus Returns.
You explore an alien planet and, instead of combat, you engage in logic puzzles like Picross and Sudoku with alien beings to unlock new abilities and pathways.
Sounds alright, I guess.

It's either
Or

It is just an orochi game with empire features.

Links awakening and Project M. I am not sure how that work out.

Zelda 2 style gameplay with Smash bros combat?

Mario 64 and Yakuza Kiwami.

i… i dont know what this would be.

Uh, guys… I need some help here.

Tony Stark simulator

/CLANG/ LEAVE

Guess it'd play like nioh but with base building along with recruiting other maybe not so much capable recruits to join you, you'd have to get medical help to heal from any wounds and diseases and infections. You would fight against raiders either way less or way more badass than you in your super bunker that you built so they might die to the killbox or break through everything and rape your face.
Also everything will be fire.

Turns out the result could be extremely interesting.

Either a first person ninja game or a side-scroller Deus Ex spin-off. I like both ideas a lot.

The easy way is a DLC pack of Steve Austin, Cena, Haitch, Benoit, Rock and Smackdown as an extra arena, the long way is to re-book Wrestlemania 23 into a Smackdown vs Raw vs Nintendo vs Capcom vs Sega vs Namco event
Extra arenas would include:

Final boss is Crazy & Master Hand being controlled by Vince McMahon

I guess I just get MP3?

ARMA 3 and Portal 2.
It would be interesting to see how combat would evolve given instant transportation between two points in space.

I NEEEED IT

Guys what now

why hasn't this been attempted?

You are a tank trapped behind enemy lines, and must survive inside and outside of your tank, trying to reconnect to the main force?
maybe?

PUBG but a full product with mecha pretty much.

Forget mine, I like this one more.

I'd play it.

Jesus Christ this would actually turnout good

aw shit nigga

Sonic Mania and Stalker SoC. I don't even wanna know.

I give up

I never realized that I wanted to see a fighting game with Vivec vs. Archetype-Earth until right now.

I suppose it would be kind of nice to play a Pokemon game that's actually sort of difficult.

Now I wonder what would happen if one where to mix MGR with F.E.A.R.

Might as well kill myself now.

I don't know what the fuck this would make. Is this that fan fiction about Sigmar being the lost primarch?

Wasn't Warhammer and Warhammer 40k set in totally different universes? Mostly because Warhammer Fantasy ended and turned into Age of Sigmar.

Probably F.E.A.R 3 if Fettel was the Walrider instead.

More DLC :^)

Fuck that im not even going to fucking try.

Warhammer came out first, then 40k was essentially Fantasy in Spess in its infancy. They both had funny tie ins and clues that they were in one universe and vice versa such as the lost relics campaign or whatever it was called having its rewards being bolters and chain swords and at one point a novel described a wizard having a tiny galaxy that was always encompassed in war in a globe as a trinket. The only connection they actually have is the fact that the warp and chaos exist. The Great Horned Rat throws an entire fucking wrench into that, however.

Killer is dead and Alien Isolation
So a Sci fi game with nice aesthetics decent combat , clunky ui, shitty enemies and all round a hamfisted mess.

Just add transport units, suppressive fire and not-shit RNG to FE:Binding Blade and you're ready to go

I unlocked the entire starchart the other day which I consider beating the game.
Platinum melee mechanics + Grindan = yes please

meant for

No?

I honestly have no idea what this would combine into, any user have an idea?

>The Punisher
Seems pretty good

Rescuing already kind of does that, would definitely prefer a dedicated unit for it though.
Giving the player ballistas instead of them always being something you need to take from an enemy would have made things a lot more fun.
There was just something about the rng in 6. It has true hit, but it's just fucking weird.

i'm not sure about his

Napoleon: Total War and HOI3
That actually could be bretty fucking fun

Cuphead and Fallout
A 1930s style game of the 1950s but advanced to 2077, and now takes place in 2161 after a nuclear devastation.
After failing a gambling check, the vault dweller must collect souls for the master so that he can get close and fight him.
So, run and gun combat segments seperated by quests and sidequests in towns, complete with rpg stats. So it would have to combine an exploratory platformer like spelunky with a boss rush and scoreboard.

This thread just reminds me of how bad I am at actually completing game. I usually get distracted and start replaying other games then often forget to go back and finish the game I took a break from. If my memory serves me correct the last two games I actually completed where Nier Autotomato and Sonic Mania?

Thats actually wrong, i just reminded i fisnished Rance Sengoku after Evolved

I'll say Half-Life and Portal. Most of the games I play nowadays aren't the sort which one completes.

Save for the fact that it's obviously going to be an FPS, I don't know how to make this one.

3D platformer/cuhrazey set in a cutesy cyberpunk future where you play as a sugoi little girl on a whimsical adventure to rescue your sister. Gameplay is something like a punishingly difficult top-down platinum game where you beat people to death with a flower-decorated lead pipe. You can pick up killed enemies' hats which provide you with special abilities until their charge runs out.

A finished UT4 with vehicles and more large maps?

now that's something I would be interested in

Time for Mars technojew action

Ghouls and Ghosts with Dragon Quest enemies basically.

Drawing a blank. Any ideas?

It's certainly spooky

help

Thankfully I've already played everything I've ever wanted to.

LoF and Memelands 2, hmm repeatedly making clones of your recently suicided wife to you can upgrade the body parts you need to make a passable painting of her before her ghost opens a vault with a lava godzilla inside?

I'm not seeing it.

Well all I get is a shit ver. of that.

>finished second on my PS4
I have no idea what putting these two together would create, all I know is that I would play it in a heartbeat.

Cuphead & L.A. Noire

Oh shit nigger, it's literally Who Framed Roger Rabbit

You would get Persona 4, AKA Part 4 the video game

Come on

Physics based dancing+fighting dungeon crawling. It uses the Exanima fighting physics and mouse controls but pressing direction keys to the rhythm actually makes you nimble as fuck.

I honestly cannot begin to see how these two would mix but I cannot imagine it would be bad

Oh god, I think I kind of want this.

Doom Rouge like and Minecraft. thoughts?

So either a 3rd person game about hunting Lovecraftian monsters in a Firefly-esque sci-fi world, or a fantasy colony management game. I think the first one would be much more entertaining, especially since we already have Dorf Fort. (Not to say DF isn't good)

That could have potential to make for something at least better than the sum of the parts.

There's medieval europe mods for Mountain Blade, and there's M&B map mods for CK2.

minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-mods/1293843-doomlike-dungeons

Wow that game will be goddamn ridiculous.

And probably bullshit.

Cuphead in a killing game, huh?
It could be alright if the Cuphead characters actually had characterization.

Tactical,anime, souls-like rpg?

F1 2017 and Sky Rogue. I've got nothing.

Youkai Watch 2 and Digimon Cyber Sleuth.

Eh I might play it if getting new party members didn't require multiple encounters or pure luck.

SMT IV + Cuphead
Lookin' good

How in the fuck would this even work? Do you have to collect the 8 lordsouls from bosses to open up a final area? Does each of the lordsouls give you a new weapon or spell or something?
Both games have exploration elements, so I could see you gaining stuff like an airdash from exploring, but Souls also has you gradually opening up areas, so is it just a melee third person 3d Metroidvania?

it's just salt and sanctuary

Would play, Deepest Lore/10

Team Fortress 2
Fallout NV

Playing through the wacky antics from the comics would be pretty fun

where the fuck is act 3?

I wanna play that shit OP, mine is just a clusterfuck.

Fuck, I want some co-op arpg

Oh that is nice.

Maybe let you build shit and destroy monster dens permanently? That or just a LoZ themed Majesty game with interactions like Gorons requiring quarries, Zora being there for any water maps/monsters, and Gerudo causing reduced numbers of usual citizens from them only being able to give birth to gerudo and taking husbands from other races.

day of infamy and speebot
It's probably shit.

I'd play it

sounds like fun

It'll be out when Megaman Universe, Megaman X9, and Megaman Legends 3 is out, also the new Megaman cartoon.

You have no idea how badly I need this.

I guess a map of Bullworth for Unreal Tournament.

Oh god.
How is that supposed to work?

So.. next year ?

More or less Tropico, so long as all the awful narrative elements from FC3 are dropped.

10/10 would mark out

so basically path of exile but with shitloads of those xenoblade circle timing mechanics that will fuck you over if you don't hit them

any chances this would sell, im sure it wont

Perhaps if it fucks with you in a meta way ala Eternal Darkness?

I don't think this isn't going to work.

Dark souls 3 and Demon Souls

You get another Souls game. Kill me

vgcw

It would be funny for the tube posting in chat but I'm not sure how it'd go in terms of gameplay as it might possibly be as shit as evolve or as amusing as Juggernaught mode in halo.

Sounds right for a lore based Metroid considering the people behind Prime 2 made an alphabet for the luminoth language.

WE COULD HAVE HAD THIS BUT NINTENDO CHUCKLEFUCKS SAID IT WAS TOO VIOLENT

no way that will be good

Dude, you just made Sonic forces.

If only…

It'd be SMT:Imagine except as a turn-based strategy game. That sounds pretty great actually.