♥ Official Scootalooo Thread ♥

♥ Official Scootalooo Thread ♥

You almost had a whole day without Scoot Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kq_7w9RHvpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1RtKWy3G9PM
youtube.com/watch?v=N3bBrmVluxI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline
youtube.com/watch?v=iH5EAUCzHfA
people.com/article/transgender-changing-room-urban-outfitters
youtube.com/watch?v=tk-SNvCPLCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whhsy there a new one islamman>?

Seems to be one of those genres where you just can't find information easily. I can't even find anything relevant on /mu/ archive other than some Negativland discussion and one or two maximum edge albums.

Since we're talking about history of music I will drop an industrial, non-electronic record here.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kq_7w9RHvpQ

Murakumo is quite easily the best loli boat.

tyat sousnfg pretty freaky ro liasten to

yes it's very odd
u can find more info about highlife than this stuff...

cool tyvm for the link
so do u like any extreme electronic/noise stuff then?

I could not go long without my crumpet strumpet. Sadly I am only on break for 3 more min.

Say it aint so squash kun

NEED

COCK

It is so.

Well, I will not go... Turn the lights on...

I can't say that it's something I listen to often but I do enjoy it. I try to be as open minded as I can. I guess this one fits as extreme.
youtube.com/watch?v=1RtKWy3G9PM

Do you like power electronics?

whya ye so perverted sweshdish fisher>?

Are you fucking in heat or something?
Stop bitching about it online and find one, fuck.

i am so enjoying fish's posts

they are good

tahts souynds readllyu bnad :(

a shame they are a ravioli badit scum

bandit**

Hrt gives you a cocklust like you wouldn't even know fam

haven't explored it much, but i have enjoyed much of it yes

like this is pretty good youtube.com/watch?v=N3bBrmVluxI

Swedish is sounding almost as cock hungry as loco atp

i only have like one or two miku/rin pics :(

any cuties in this thread~?

You're being awfully bigoted right now.

what kind off hormones are yoyu gettign

adenosine triphosphate?

at
this
point

Estrogen mayne

Also got a pregnancy hormone in there making shit more intense. Literally a steroid I think

are you a tranyyY?

Uguu

That's Sci, right?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Surprise, surprise.

wowo hwhite women are whores who wouldve imaghn9ned!

at least one

Women are scum.

The only "cutie" in this thread is no1.

""n0wun""

i'm no. 1 cutie

MISLEADING SPOILERS.

;~;
i'm am cute

I have the strong desire to drink cum by the gallon

Drink bleach instead.

I AM CUTE

Bet swedish would take over 9000 cocks right now. slut.

if i say ur cute ur cute

Just some reality check

Not even.
I'm fine with promiscuity.

I'm not fine with people saying they totally don't have a sex drive, and then whining about wanting to fuck or be fucked constantly without taking efforts to, you know, be fucked.

Now we know why Jack turned gay.

...happy b-day to me..

♥ yay luka bday!

He's just retarded.
He also HRT shrunk him six inches in height, so yeah. He thinks it's literally magic.

-hugs-

found ya :3

happy birthday

happy birthday!

Hey that's pretty good. A lot dreamier than anything else I've heard from the genre before.
Part one is surprisingly comfortable too.

Jack is married to his nation.
There can be no other lover who comes close.

America comes close

*snuggles hugs* ♥

AMERICA!!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!

Not anymore
You guys have nigger uprising and terror attacks on almost daily schedule
Besides, your education is outdated as fuck
Utter shithole

If Trump wins some of you have to adopt me tho

What if the Syrian Civil War was all orchestrated by assad so he can mass remodel the country?
I mean,. Aleppo looks pretty flat now and would be ripe for recreating.

At least we don't have Slavs :^)

Hell there CNN
No.

that's the plot to the marvel movie

Bonne fete.

yes it is v nice
of course i like this too tho youtube.com/watch?v=iH5EAUCzHfA

Syrians should stay in Syria.
If they fucked up their own country that badly, why would you want them in yours?

boba fette? the star warz guy? :D

He clearly played too much minecraft and lurked too much Holla Forums

Syrian refugees, middle aged men come fleein' for a free and rich world promised them by smugglers. They are spineless worthless pathetic cowardly scum. You can't or won't even try to defend your own home then you deserve none. Let alone taking it from somebody else. I seriously can't understand anyone who is even trying to campaign for them

No.
Bonne fete.

'sfrench.

It's a casual way of wishing someone a happy birthday.

Except in France, apparently.

I say sink the boats.

Jack for President 2020

u guys are really shitposting up a storm in here im proud of u

If a nigger born in kenya can do it

?

The only refugees should be people literally on the front line of war, victims of massive natural disasters (think Japanese tsunami, Irish potatoes famine) and escaping from literal genocide.

They shat up their place and just left.
Now they're shitting up Turkey and Germany.
"B-but you're just a bigoted Islamophobe for not wanting to pay billions to support people who can't even fix their own country!"

kewl

ty ^ ^;

Wow, don't be a bigot, you white fuck.

You know that shit really hit the fan when even Merkel admits that she fucked up. You don't need proof or evidence harder than this.

Also the mere concept of "economic refugees" is sickening. Everyone wants to flock to the "promised land" before they even try to build their own shit.

We should literally just prime directive all of Africa and the middle east.

YOU LITERALLY LIVE OFF WELFARE

Aren't trannies and gays the ones in love with Islam with the whole "religion of peace" and "hijab of freedom" shit? When ISIS is throwing queers off buildings and Iran makes you cut your dick off and become a "girl" if you're gay.

But hey, Christianity's mildly passive acceptance of the gays is oppressing them worse than Sharia law and Iran, you bigots.

My problems are separate. My shit isn't permanent, in a couple years once I've learned to cope with the shit going on with me I'm gonna actually do shit.

What the fuck kind of assumption is that, Tsuchi?

you're all insane

Protip, if you don't do it today, you won't do it in a couple years.

ahhh.... this is nice

christianity would also have you killed

Honestly most people would have you killed

Fuck if I know why the left is so staunch in its support of Islam and condemnation of the relatively mild homophobia from Christianity.
It's just some weird double standard where Islam is labeled as "progressive" when it's further stuck in the past than any other main religion.

Swedish should kill themselves. For upsetting my darling loco

shut up faggot

where the heck did portugal go

It's ridiculous to think they're progressive when they're over there still chucking rocks at each other imo

Let's go back to more lighthearted topics such as my insatiable cock lust

also why is that dude's head so big?

shitskins should be cleansed

I mean, you said it not me :p

i have a passionate hatred for you and hope you die as soon as possible

why do u have to make me feel this way? it's not fair

its funny because I am pro-multiculturalism

But they're progressively throwing rocks at each other and murdering their wives for daring to defy a single word.

Oooh, okay. I get it now.

Yikes. I'm glad I don't pay attention to news stuff.

yes yes tsuchi islam is bad ty for reminding everyone
yes yes tsuchi refugees are ruining the countries they enter ty for reminding everyone
yes yes tsuchi sjws are annoying and hypocritical, and have a warped worldview ty for reminding everyone

pls talk about something else
pls

Wasn't Sci's permaban reinstated?

sci replying to tsuchi

oh god

I mean he kinda has a point though.

it's purely a case of leftists hating anything that can be described as strong or successful while supporting the failures and the weak

Sci should be perma'd.

It's still 2 billion people.
In what world is that considered a "downtrodden" group that needs protecting?
The entire European population is less than 800 million.

Perma ban the potato

The weak should fear the strong

at this point the "political discussions" that come up in threads is as annoying as the fake loli cybering

muslims are failures and relatively weak

of the 3 abrahamic religions, they are the absolute fucking useless sacks of shit

tsuchi is objective more detached from reality than feminist SJWs

I think that "honor" goes to the Jews.
How many times have they sucked so bad they were enslaved, genocided, or otherwise complete and utter fuck ups?
Islam still was successful in the violent expansionism department.

I miss senpai smiles and her way of showing Loco how much of a leftist cuck they are.

we get it ur an sjw

The jews killed jesus though.

duck

OY VEY!!! NO! BAD GOYIM

A duck is fine also

not going to lie, sometimes i wonder what luka's pussy tastes like

subway

i bet it's like chocolate strawberries

jews don't get genocided for being failures, they get genocided for being successful, it's just that they are only ever successful at being the scamming rats of society

*hugs warmly*

I miss the middle ages where it was acceptable to murder a Jew for even attempting to charge interest on loans.

>_

as if being monetarily successful is a bad thing lmao

YaY luka day

I wish it would rain more

next year i think i'll send u chocolate strawberries for ur birthday
sorry i dont have anything this time i havent been looking at my calendar
happy b-day tho dear

im fine with people scamming others

i just don't think the scammer should be surprised when he finds himself inline for execution

too bad people are too dense to realize that they need to slaughter the fucks these days

tell me some more
youre clearly a very edgy and cool person and i want to be ur friend

I just wish we stopped giving Israel money so they'd rightfully get slaughtered by their neighbors that they've committed terrorist acts against for decades.
Terrorists killing terrorists for the irony.

Good night thread.
Have a happy day Luka.
Nee nee

I kind of wonder if Luka is just going to bounce between every place in his town telling them it's his birthday in hopes they'll just give him free shit by saying "gimme".

scoots is posting cutest homura making me happy!
:D

Thanks.
your saying that is good enough! ^ ^

ne nee~ ♥

Thinking in terms of "left"/"right" pigeonholes sure does make it easy to have the "everyone I don't like is working together" mentality.

It becomes an easy way to fallaciously cast a bad light on a position you don't like by pretending everyone who has that position also has X other opinion you don't like.

He was a jew.

By the way, new crusade when? That way the christians and muslims can reduce each others' numbers

Erio.

You must become the pope, and wage a holy war. It is your destiny.

erio used to say everyone that didnt like him was working together

Edgy popes are in style.

That is false, and also a tu quoque fallacy if you're trying to use it as an argument against my post.

Erio
you are the poop

really didnt we all used to say that though

Maybe you did. :3

Oh right; you accused me of working with MGD, lol.

hey it wasnt just me alot of people did that back then
it was basically a meme

calling others "leftist" is merely a convenient way to label people in a way where pretty much everyone knows who/what kind of people you are generally talking about

and they don't have to be literally working together to have a similar endgame (perpetual activism/collectivism until totalitarianism is reached)

Bebop just permaban sci already

like he's committed felonies ffs

take a look at fish while you're at it i don't like that fuck one bit

The kind of claim made by that one post ID is characteristic of a certain other person who's gone user to try to bulshit about me before. At least he disguised his syntax this time.

I pretty much just called out bandwagons that were against other people. I never really got much of a bandwagon against me, unfortunately.

Even better.

I don't like collectivism. I'm probably the most individualist person here. And that individualism is exactly what causes me to be in favor of things like sexual freedom, freedom to be gay if you feel inclined to, freedom to be the gender you want to be, etc.

FREEDOM
TO BE
A DIFFERENT
is Cups around tonight?

Dont wanna be a boy no more lemme just
Alter my chromosomes

The first thing you need to realize is that the word "gender" is being defined differently from biological sex. How do so many people make this retarded mistake?

Nah, no one really tries to alter their chromosomes.

haha i identify as a duck now

"Duck" isn't really considered a gender by anyone who isn't trying to do a stupid strawman meme. But have fun with that.

when did you become so savage?

how many genders are there then?

bard and erio are here thank the lord

I give people the treatment they earn with their behavior. :3

Not sure, but they generally convey things on a spectrum between man/woman, the absence of either of those, the saturation of traits from both, fluidity between different genders, etc. I don't see how things like "duck" or "attack helicopter" fall in those categories.

hold up

I have to work a new area today and I don't like it.

whats that like?

everythings a spectrum now adays

I just don't know the people in the area and the work is new to me.

people.com/article/transgender-changing-room-urban-outfitters

Here. Have fun.

I guess it's ultimately nihilsm/egoism. That comes with an urge to posit myself outside of any "collective" and rise above the standards and ideas imposed by said collective, and sometimes a territorial urge to ignite the same urge in others. The idea of being a mere part of a collective and being bound to its ideas and memes fills me with indignation.

What's what like? :3

Hello Kyle, how was work?

I dont really understand why somebody would mutilate themselves and take the opposite hormone of what their body naturally produces
all the more freedom to them to do it but
This enters pretty touchy territory when bringing up shit like bathrooms or changing rooms or whatever

I do lots of drugs and cut myself sometimes
can i go in the womens bathroom?
Obviously not

no argument here just not a side I've witnessed! it's fun in it's own right

Already said how it was in my posts.

everythings a spectrum nowadays

hey squish

Hello.

I just find this one so fucking hilarious.
It's literally a dude that crossdresses and has a five o'clock shadow saying how "oppressed" he is because he "felt like a women that day".

so u try to get people to think for themselves by joining u in the way u think, huh?

feeling any less tired?

most do not have that endgame in mind, very few do

that's just what their ideology and actions results in

I am always tired.

tbh I feel like a woman today uwu

probably because of your god AWFUL sleep schedule

OR LACK OF IT!!!!!!!1

Okay, Shania Twain.

im a womyn btw

It could be that I work myself nearly to death.

congrats

yuri~

do you not get enough sleep?

JUst ve careful
my dad used to do that factory salary shit and one night he ended up crashing his car casue he fell asleep on his way home and he broke something up in his neck
was in a neck thing for months but ended up making a full recovyery

No, but he's on steam.

Pretty sure most women would rather have a girl with a dick in the bathroom with them than a big hairy masculine guy with a vagina.

It is often fun. ^^

A lot of things are. People are complicated, and binary options can't always describe them well.

It's easy to pull bullshit claims out of your ass.

Collectivism is much more apparent in things like the demand that everyone comform to a certain sexuality in who they marry. That ignores the desires of the individual in favor of collective demands.

did u not like that

What was his name?
Buck Angel?

Depends really.

I will.

Me too actually.

Like what? I replied to your post in a different post.

Not sure. :3

yep same
i just avvoid all that dumb shit by not using public restrooms

this

You identify as a guy and you look like a guy and you have a penis; I don't see how it would be a problem for you. :3

Oh, I missed it.

What's meant by "the way I think" is exercising freedom to be who they want to be. And they have to think for themselves to join in the way I think. It's much easier to be a mindless meme slave.

that's alright I guess

most of the time feels like the people here can't take the bants they they try to dish out back, it's too bad it can be really fun

on days that end with y?

I do not go back and read the posts.
I will leave.

Interestingly, while stores around here have divided changing rooms, I don't think anyone actually cares who uses which.

Unless, like, I'm passable and you're all retarded, but nah, it can't possibly be that, right?

but really u want them to be your mindless meme slaves and nobody else's hmm

Doesn't matter. If they start something, they should be ready. :3

Post a picture of you by the washing machine for proof

got a skirt on? obviously female

yet few are lol

Most smaller stores, ie anything that's not a fuckhuge department store, doesn't have separate changing rooms. They're all individual rooms behind a door anyways.

Those don't exist anymore.
I've said this a few times now.

Even when I'm in slacks and such, actually.

uuh did you just assume my fucking gender?

Mainly only Holla Forums types complaining on the internet care.

Not that Holla Forums itself is entirely bad; they're doing some fun Trump stuff last I checked. :3

Why should I care? ^^

So the stores in Toronto that don't give me trouble don't count?

Got it.

Pretty easy to tell you identify as the gender traditionally associated with your biological sex by the way you keep spewing these braindead memes.

hey ian post that picture of you where it looks like a boneless worm sticking its head out of your shirthole

looking TOO MUCH like a girl is the only possible explanation for nobody confronting you in a dressing room, rin

I'll take your word for it, because I don't actually pay attention enough to care much at all.

I mean.
That's kind of the point?

take a pretty pic pls

Whats got you so aggressive tonight?

I am a biological male
i have never 'chosen' A gender

thats right gurl u got it
dont listen to the h8ters

I have never been to Canada.
I am stating in American malls and shops, the changing rooms are based on your sex/gender. They are simply rooms that have an actual door.
I don't even think Nordstrom's separates men/women since a lot of the changing rooms are specifically put between departments in the middle of everything so it's harder to steal shit.

when have leftist activists ever stopped after achieving their goals? legit question

because it seems that they are never satisfied and are always set new goals on how to "fix" society by controlling everyone else and forcing their morality on others (through shit like political correctness)

LIBERALISM IS A PARASITE THAT IS DESTROYING THE WORLD WE LIVE IN

Theseius, please.
I can't even be bothered.

All I can tell you is that there are, in fact, stores here with signs above the changing room labeling them as men's and women's, and I'm not given trouble regardless of whichever I step up to.

That said, even if someone did lead me to the men's changing rooms, I wouldn't care, because a room is a room is a goddamn room.

proof

never said you should? just subjective commentary on animus as a whole

see first reply of

You don't wash your clothes?

rin is SO confident that xhe doesnt even feel the need to post pictures for people to judge

this is feminism!

;~;
*hugs comfortingly* Will you be bothered one day? ♥

I keep missing your posts. Anyway, no; the ideas I advocate inherently imply rising above all "memes."

I think you're trolling. :3

That would be the

option. Either way, the people here who like to throw poop about "trannies" are in checkmate, since Rin is a frequent target due to the fact that she's MtF.

You're trying to be mocking with memes that don't really have logical merit; I'm just more direct instead of being meme-ish and mocking. :3

Did I use the word "chosen"? You go with the default gender associated with your sex, yeah.

You're doing that thing where you group everyone who holds any of a number of positions together as "leftists" and saying they all do X other thing you don't like. That's exactly the kind of simpleminded generalization that this discussion was about. It's just a fallacious attempt to discredit one idea by pinning a bunch of other shit that doesn't inherently come with the idea itself to it.

I don't care for "political correctness"; and I don't even really believe in "morality." But I still hold the positions I said I do before.

I know~

Does feminism even apply to trannies?
I thought mainstream feminists hate trans for stealing their thunder.

So at what point does Gender change from biological sex?

most do

More obvious conclusion is that I hand wash.

But no, my laundry room is too small to get a picture in it.

Maybe.

laaaaaaaaaame

are you sure you're certain you know that you think so? :^)

i may be trolling but maybe i have a point too who's to say?

i dont get what ur trying to say in this second response

Alrighty
:3

what are you up to?

My best friend gave me a shirt a few weeks ago

and it still smells like him >////

Playing Tales of Zestiria.

i was diamonds up until u dropped the "him"
ruined my day

Gender applies to whether the mind is/feels feminine, masculine, or some other such thing, and that in turn usually manifests in outward representations of that gender.

By the way, maybe you should be more aggressive sometimes too. I've found it definitely helps for getting people off your back, if you wanna do that. ^^

by this logic my gender is girl

I'll used based Ted Kaczynski's definition of leftist :^^^^^^^)

If you dont have sex with me
you're misogynist

it looks soo good~
maybe one day i should get it!

$20 on Humble Bundle store when I looked earlier today.

tbh I came across the realization that I don't even have to be aggressive for most here to take it that way, welms took me saying I was wrong about something as being angry at him and lashing out was pretty funny

He's saying it's his birthday and you should buy it for him, bigot.

i bet i could get high huffing one of bards shirts...

*teleports behind you*

Then he should say that.

And the answer is no regardless.

kewl sales going on looks like

The green text was quoting Rin's original post that that line of discussion came from.

Maybe I should have included conscious identification as a criterion, but okay, I support you.

Female pronouns from now on, then? :3

Even by his subjective definition, I'm definitely not a leftist, even though I favor things such as gay rights and transgenderism.

He even lists a bunch of movements and doesn't claim that supporting one or a few of them necessarily implies "leftism." He doesn't even claim that supporting ALL of them definitely implies "leftism," only "almost certainly."

Props to him for not showing the very kind of retardation that's been seen in this thread that you were arguing for in the first place.

yes i was mocking that but i dont get rin being immune or something? what?

I thought leftist was just anyone and everyone you disagree with?

Isn't that how politics work?

sure why not

if you're leftist and someone disagrees with you
their a right winger

i prefer the terms "hippie" and "faggot" to the term "leftist"
they just have a nicer ring to em

oh or 'communIst'
that's my favorite

Immune? What?

Only until it gets called out.

-puts a bow in your hair- :3

Whatever, faggot.

But people here call me those words all the time!

People call you "hippy"? Are they old men in the 60's?

thats pretty cute
back in highschool I used to be about that shit but I dont look girly anymore ;

As opposed to every other group in every other area of public discourse that does the exact same thing.

nah, theyll just say 'communist has been made a dirty word BUT ACTUALLY yada yada' and i aint dealin with that shit

checkmate something?

there is nothing further left than commmunism

Sorry, missed this. But anyway, I'm just saying that actually being aggressive in a persistent and firm way when people give you shit definitely seems to make them fuck off.

where have i done that m8?

i have been using terms like "most/generally"

the fuck are you even talking about

also libertarians support gay/trans rights (they just don't support the idea that everyone has to like them)

Maybe.
I don't get into the identities of morons online anymore.

It's fairly restricted to online interactions in places like this, actually.

yea thats why it's so fucked up when they defen it

Yeah, you're right. Fox News doesn't call everyone "the left" and CNN doesn't call everyone "the right" that disagrees with the exact narrative they're pushing. Or anyone that uses the word "Islamic" to define a terrorist attack as a "the racist right".
It's entirely just constrained to categorization of the political left.

WWOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

SHIT!!!!!

really? I thought it just worked with gilgamesh lol fair enough I'll give it a shot

Oh, sorry, I thought you meant specifically the calling me hippy, or faggot.

Apparently I shouldn't post when doing other things.

You crossdressed in high school?

Maybe you've been lashing out with memes because you're repressing your desire to be a girl. HRT seemed to work really well on Maddie/Elma; maybe you should try it. ^^

Nevermind then; whether you're accurately correcting me or just backpedaling doesn't have to be discussed since it seems we're on the same page.

I actually have a Tumblr and the way a large portion of them act like anyone who supports Trump or doesn't agree with them in some way is the scum of the earth actually annoys me.

I think maybe you should stand up for yourself more. I'd back you up. :3

He is someone it works well on; I guess you've already discovered that. I'm not sure I wanted that to happen, though. It's fun putting him in his place.

Lmao.

m8

im not done with you

i need to reword more unabomber paragraphs

There's a time and place.
It's not as if they're actually saying it to my face in person.

Don't you even call yourself a faggot?

Okay? I'm not sure what we're disagreeing on at this point.

So? ^^

i really don't want to finish this paper

I'm just meming bro
imo HRT is something ill never do and i wouldnt really ever reccomend

Its only even become a possibility within the last 30 or 40 years or whatevre
I'm not much down with genital mutilation and I was born biological male

Might not always feel like it but Im not gonna shell out hundreds if not thousands of bucks, whats left of my sanity, the love of half my family and friends for that
Sheit
I am just a hipster

And girly clothes are pretty cute
I dont mean ;like skirts and panties crossdressing although thats kinda hot
Just like shirts and some jeans and headbands and shit sometimes
was pretty fun living on the androgynous for a while
very styling

how do you dress?

Then don't.

well do u want to be a whateveritisyourestudyingtobe???

I call everyone faggot, so that's nothing new.

i should

it's for philosophy class

Tsuchi when are we going to meet up and have hardcore gay sex?
No homo tho

by pure chance really I was just high as balls and wanted to point out every mistake he made for my own enjoyment his reactions just made it better

so whats the problem? that class should be for fun

s-stick it in me ..
I want to feel it inside me >///

The fuck are you taking that for?

Dress up like 80s Michael Jackson before he raped a bunch of kids and before all of the plastic surgery.

NO HOMO BRO!
I JUST NEEDED SOME PROTEIN!
IT'S JUST A BROJOB BRO DON'T MAKE IT GAY MAN.
NO HOMO MAN IT JUST NEEDED PROTEIN AFTER MY WORKOUT.
STOP MAKING IT HOMO QUEERBO.
IT'S NOT GAY IT'S JUST A BROJOB.

You could be a girl with a dick.

Idk, I'm not really picky with fashion stuff. I wear a lot of Aeropostale and American Eagle, though. And some edgy stuff when it fits the occasion.

Well he bullshits a lot, and if you're someone who's not afraid to just point it all out, he learns not to engage with you.

the assignment is to write a page or so about my own take on the socratic dialogue about virtue
it's really hard to come up with a whole page of bullshit and i can only rephrase myself so many times

gen-eds

*penetrates U*

explains the ignoring part now, wew you sure know a bunch about people here

penetrate her asshole with a twelve-inch nail
blood mixed with shit mixed with blood

here

kind of ya but I'm just stuck as a dude
its not that hard
its alot less upkeep
And I am far from passable nowadays

you seem like you'd be into that I've only ever seen like 2 picks of you but I can imagine how you look pretty well in my minds eye
weird enough

oh master not so fast...

I'm happy this is your only post.

I guess it's something state specific.
It's not required for core classes here.

that sounds like a lot of fun... just keep thinking of arguments against the virtue and refutations of those arguments until theres nothing left

Kind of disappointing how easy it is.

Anyway, how're you? ^^

I forget; did you see the new facepaint pic? :3

*jackrabbits for about two seconds and then cums*

rape her and fucking dominate her
a feast of blood on your lucky day

doing gud thanks for asking, how's it hangin for you?

Zer*

yeah it filled ina pretty big gapp
I remember the blue dot meme so i mean theres the body
never seen your face before that so that was pretty cool
not surprised what it looks like though strangely enough

if you got the power then use it and kill them all
you got the right to make them crawl

Also, Bart, now that Elma/Maddie is well into HRT and looks really feminine, I can safely say (without hurting feels I don't want to hurt) that she didn't really look passable at first either.

Reach for the stars!

Pretty good; will probably go get food and maybe beer soon.

I seem to drink some alcohol pretty frequently now but most times I don't push it to the point of getting drunk.

You didn't see my face before that? Weird.

I have extra facepaint; kind of wanna do a more traditional black metal look some time soon. Just for camwhoring if nothing else. :3

t-thanks sweetie .///.

ye i have never seen your bare face

I won't stand for this.

for what

HhE GOT DA chubby cheeks

I'm not planning on being there permanently. I can't shoot at animals there.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyKirby
whatcha doin Kirby
whatcha doin there

Any of this.

smashed his face he didn't move i hit him again he didn't scream cut his throat he didn't bleed stabbed his chest he didn't bleed he stared at me his face was a mess

thats okay u dont need to stand to post
or swim i guess

Might just happen someday man
pretty fucking weird
somehow I dont hate you yet even after so long
rather fond of you actually
but I dont likee you or anything
b-baka...

10/16/10
dak

her mouth around my cock
my gun against her head

bang i blow her head off and said "hey baby you look a little pale are you sick?"
and i have lipstick on my dick

wheres my fucking name

RIP in pieces

?

Only 2 more hours 'till work is over. How are ya tards?

That's offensive to the mentally challenged.
Reporting you for a being a bigot.

i am actually dying

I am god. Nobody can ban me.

Rest in peace in pieces.

craving for the fuckmeat crying cunts stupid female meat bleeding flesh piss shit i pissed all over her i pissed all over her fuckmeat dead fuck pleasure corpse i pissed all over her

What do you mean?

oh he's still round

thank god its not here

I read that as ta yards
like neru speak
then i rereead it and it registered the sasme again
took like 3 reads thrugh this to get it

I'm gonna screencap this and send it to every mod and also beebo all like "This sounds like a challenge to me."

Nana toothbrush

=w=

leave neru along shes such a sweetheart

Only ban I ever got here was when Choi was joke banning people.

Chii

Only ban I got was a meme ban.

lol pussies

rest in PISS

i have the flu or something
the sinus pressure is so bad it feels like my eyes are gonna pop

I would be beyond bored if I was ever banned from here.

I was legit worried about you and if you were legit going to die.

v sad

I very much love neru
but with 0 romance

i would probably have to ky myself

However unlike you I would not have a mental breakdown until someone unbanned me.

Oh now let's not do that.

Only two of those people are left.
Huh, I wonder what happened to the rest?

if there is one thing you should know about me it's that i'm hyperbolic as fuck in my language lol
i am sick as a dog

Kyoko is 4m still round
Ninjah I have seen post occasionally
Revy is still the one posting in the community
fucking weird enough because they always dissapeared for lng amounts of time

Four: Ninjah, Derium/Jerashi, Revenant/Revy, and Kyoko (Erio).

Love ya

I still have contact with coffee as well
but hes a ghost to these parts
Dak is on lewd so maybe thats another one

you would love dog

Yes

Nin is working and Revy looks like he has family issues for now.

I figured out who revenant and king ninjah are.
Jerashi is gone and Erio will be around fovever, since he has internet addiction.

I'm 99 percent sure that blac butler turned me gay

I honestly thought he would've killed himself by now with how many times he's threaten to because someone wouldn't e-date him.

holy shit this meme is ancient and still Dank

wait fuck i didnt mean that image

bring me tylenol sinus and some booze ;;

Good ol Dak

He looks like the type of person that cuts himself and listens to Avenge Sevenfold.

YEAH
THAT'S ABOUT RIGHT

Dude Smiles and Tsuchi are going out
How do you feel about that?

That was Bard wasn't it?

I really wish badfox would off himself already

yeh hes pretty decent looking huh .//.

I honestly forgot that she existed.
Matter of fact I forgot this place existed up until today.

I'm going to bed.

Pretend to care enough to wish me a nini. or give me a death threat. or otherwise even just comment.

so you replaced weed with booze?

comment ce va?

Sleep well Rin.

15 years takin prescriptions
now the shrink like
i unno maybe get a kitten

youtube.com/watch?v=tk-SNvCPLCE

Its more that I dont like it, over being too busy

night

Probably should just off yourself at this point

This one reminds me of funposting with gypsy tp 4m and garee when i was a baby

It is rather dull here isn't it.
Ah well, I'm usually over-presumptuous in cases like that.

Me no habla science.

ladies first

Flashcards!
The greatest ally in the world!

You're going to need a lot of those, and the cost of the paper isn't worth it.

Tristan is dying?

I'll send the booze

Does Finland have a paper tax?

What if cirrhosis is what's killing him?

Probably not, but I were implying that you'd need so many of those it wouldn't be worth it.

Then I'll hasten his inevitable demise like a true friend

It's not that much actually.

Should just take him out back like ol' Yeller tbh.

HERE, YELLER.
COME BACK, YELLER.
THE BEST DOGGONE DOG IN THE WEST.

I am not a clever man.

How did you know I was a lady?!

Reminds me of those Disney singalong VHS movies

Fuck you, I had Fantasia on VHS and sang along to that shit.

I can smell it

Those mops scared me

damn
shes cute

Fucking pansy.

f

uck off, please

Tonight, I've slayed dragons.

Post traps for my banquet

Why is ded?

Reasons.

New