Stream Sniping is now considered cheating and can lead to lawsuits

All of these companies want now is click bait, that is it, that is all video games are becoming to normalfags and the kikes who produce it. Fuck this gay ass earth.

archive.is/90uer

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/blizzard-beats-cheat-maker-wins-85-million-copyright-damages-170403/
archive.fo/K798O
archive.fo/el4DE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lawsuit? Good luck, I live in the middle of fucking nowhere.

i hope next time they dont brake the law.

I'm sorry, I don't speak faggot, what is that?

Source says they were hacking. The stream sniping was just something on top.

Lrn 2 read fgit

I'd like to see the kikes try

He isn't getting sued because he stream-sniped he got banned for stream-sniping, then he circumvented the ban, and because he circumvented the ban he breached the contract or whatever.

guessing it means playing the game i.e. killing faggots is illegal if those faggots happen to be approved and streaming for views and money which costs the vidya company advertising or something?

Your honor in my defense, It's only game.

I've never heard such a word before.

There is definitely a legal precedent.
torrentfreak.com/blizzard-beats-cheat-maker-wins-85-million-copyright-damages-170403/

Wow. That's some next-level faggotry on the part of streamers.
As if they weren't already big faggots.

No there isn't, modifying the game via cheats by violating the ToS and then selling it is not the same as some 15 year old cheating to generate salt, and no court would ever view it as such, in the U.S. at least.

It's when you kill a popular streamer while they're broadcasting.
Someone got banned for it.

Where are you people coming from

Stop this ride, I want off. I'd be up for building a streamer Auschwitz though.

Good luck with that

FUCK LAWSUITS I WANT TO KILL YOU FOR THAT PICTURE

So can I sue my brother for screen-looking back in the day on Golden Eye? I mean, what exactly is the statute of limitations on this terrible crime?

Why am I not surprised they're attempting to safe space e-celeb streamers?

from actually playing video games instead of watching others doing it?

Why ruin the only worthwhile moment to come out of streamcancer?

you mean screen-peeking?

Asking what stream sniping is just outs you as a newfag.

Whatever the legal term is, I dunno. I just want his money.

It basically means trolling twitch streamers.

It's when a bunch of idiots with the minds of 12 year olds somehow produce more entertaining content than the faggot sitting on his ass streaming shitty videogames for the entire day.

So basically, OP is a dramawhoring faggot with a clickbait title based on lies?

If this shit flies then it needs to be done every second of the day, every chance it can happen, we should have a legion of players ready to fuck up some tubenigger's stream all day long, do so many the courts throw them out.

it's literally the opposite as video game streaming is relatively new thing

If you mean like 80% of other threads here, yes.

No, just stop. Stream sniping has been mentioned here at least 30 times throughout the past few months. You're either extremely oblivious, new, or both.

It's bullshit. Open the archive link and read what it actually says:

So no, he wasn't being sued for Stream Sniping, he's being sued for cheating, hacking the game, and helping other's hack. The stream sniping is an unrelated aside.

But isn't the point of streaming that it's live? If it's delayed, that's not a stream, that's a recording.

I would fucking ask people to fuck with me just so the games not boring shit if I was streaming.

Oh.
Streamer Auschwitz is still not a bad idea though.

If the streamer is playing their game they are as subject to the laws that govern it as any player is unless given invincibility by some divine digital hand.

It's only so bad because the fucking idiots here actually take the OP as gospel without even opening the fucking link. Look at all the faggots in this very thread lamenting that stream sniping is illegal without even opening the archive link in the same post that outs it as horseshit.

I aught to file a lawsuit against you for infecting my computer with that virus.

happens with 'live' tv all the time for subtitles and censoring swears if need be

Do they use sounds to locate him or just to annoy the shit out of him?

Same as that other thread.
Whatever, sage/hide.

Hang on lads couldn't a Stream Sniper just make a Stream Sniping Channel and say their artistic content is being put at risk by these whiny fags who get them banned?

It's somehow gotten to the point that entire servers are filled with people griefing him, but it's become so unfunny and predictable my theory is the streamer is somehow cooperating with these people for attention. Like hell I'm going to link any of those videos though, the yodeling is pretty much as good as it got.

Only if they have more subscribers than whoever they're sniping.

They watch the stream to locate him, then micspam to piss him off.
Streamers sometimes blame their losses on people stream sniping. That causes people to stream snipe just to fuck with the stream.

still to locate him in random solo quee and with stream delay

RIP Jay Owen

They're not suing people for cheating, they're suing cheat makers. As a game developer, I honestly believe that there's nothing fucking wrong with that. Kikes ruin your fun by dissecting the game and selling an advantage to people for money - essentially leeching on other people's hard work. This is literally one of the most Jewish fucking things you can do - and you're mad about that?

Is this the lol thread ?

I don't care about the moral part of it. Saying that a court case where someone didn't fucking show up to court is a strong precedent is fucking asinine.

If it rains in america, a lawyer makes money.

Why are you calling cheat makers kikes? None of your post makes any sense.

Which one is you?

How does one get caught stream watching other then verbally admitting it? How do you even prove someone was doing it if they were denying it? Are there other safeguards besides a delay in the stream?

No, user, your fucking post makes no sense. Cheat providers ruin a good thing just to make money. This is behavior of the Jew.

Make better anti-cheat.

How is fornite and the entire dayz/pubg/twitch games not cancer? Why the fuck would you ever defend these shit devs?

In this particular case the faggot runs a website based around teaching cheats and posted on it about his exploits. So there's your confession. It would be much harder to do this as some nobody and not someone who owns and runs a website.
Nothing really most of the time people brag about it and that's all you really have to go on.
Does there need to be? Something incredibly easy to turn on and off with various stream services and the streamer chooses not to use it.

enjoy your screamer virus

People are going to make cheats for games no matter what. If you think suing people is going to deter that you're a fucking retard.

Why bother with cheats and just raid the streamers? Pretty fucking amateur if you can't out play some faggot, especially in a raid.

Why is that image always spoilered?

jesus christ how horrifying

Cheaters aren't going away until devs stop making shitty games that are only fun/playable with cheats.

HE CLICKED IT

You actually viewed it?

What's the image? The one where Araki's eating a donut?
If yes then I suggest not wearing headphones for the next two or three months until you get the screamer.

what the fuck is this meme?

newfags

I hope you never bought anything with a credit card on that computer, user.

r.i.p. user's computer

Oh shi-

Back up all the files you hold dear to you. You can thank me later.

This is all really new to me. Thanks for the enlightenment these e-celbs must be real faggots to complain about this.

oh it's some epic candle jack tier autism, I get it

ftw Holla Forumsrothers, I'll make sure to switch to my other VM for browsing the internet from now on

Oh shit, my system 32 folder is gone. Boy, I've sure learned my lesson on clicking random pictures on the internet.

I was going to call you a retarded faggot for thinking you could lie and no one would read the article you linked but judging by the replies, it looks like you were right.

this thread needs some lewds tbh

this image just made me order 37 dragon dildos with my moms credit card wtf dude

That's one pic saved so far. If you're fast you can save the rest.

Guys, some invisible hand just punched my face really hard after viewing this image. This must be the work of some sort of punching ghost.

Keep going user dump those files before it's too late you're going too slow

user, I'm happy to sit way up inside your kernel and monitor everything you're doing, but do you really want that? Because that's the level at which anticheat needs to operate to be effective. Also, it can still be bypassed through obscure backdoors. It's a whole fucking other level of autism when it comes to that.

It's more like "Is the lock actually going to help when I've got 10'000 people coming over to my house every day trying to pick the lock, and I can do nothing to stop them?"

I'm not defending those particular devs, I'm simply saying that cheat providers are orders of magnitude more slimy, disgusting and parasitic.

user, no matter how fun the game is, people will cheat if they give them advantage over other players. It's a human factor.

jesus my ears.

weeeew

OHHHHHHHHHH Like a sniper. I get it now.

ohhhh shit that takes me back

Because you're a retarded nigger that will believe literally anything I tell you.

this is an automated message
please click the spoiler

If stream sniping were to become a crime offense, this wouldn't stand up in court. You're telling me that, if I murdered some people and put it up on Jewtube, that I couldn't be tried in court because my artistic content is being put at risk?

This OP is complete bullshit but the PUBG devs will ban you for stream sniping.

see

Screen watching or screen jumping, where I'm from.

are you retard

Point stands for any crime you retard, you cannot defend your crime by recording it then claiming your artistic content is being put at risk.

If you stopped gagging on OP's cock you might notice he isn't actually being sued for stream sniping and it isn't illegal faggot.

BTFO

how fucking retarded are you? they're being sued for developing and distributing hacks, not for stream sniping.

There's that one streamer that made his games entertaining by allowing people to "stream snipe" him. Sometimes 60 out of 100 fuckers chase him in pubg game with nothing but fists and valor.

Saw fuckton of webms, wonder if the dude is still streaming

Hacking is not illegal.

Holla Forums has one of the most intelligent user bases of any website. Get on our level, faggot.

They probably would.

But the whole streaming thing seems fucking crazy to me. You'd have to pay me to force me to watch some faggot streaming a game, when I could just play it myself instead. I just don't get it. What is the appeal?

Supposedly its not specifically stream sniping, but the guys are associates to the website Addicted Cheats where they have a subscription on cheats for Fortnite. They showed off the cheats by stream snipping showing how good their cheats are. What Epic said is that because they are "reverse engineering Fortnite's code to cheat" its a violation of DMCA/Copyright agreement that you agree to when you get the game. So its not specifically stream sniping but selling cheats which goes against their DMCA agreement.

archive.fo/K798O
archive.fo/el4DE

Why is everyone talking about OP's image and virus?

Can someone please fucking clarify? Is this some sort of new meme?

I seriously hope you didn't click it.
Your computer is fucking fucked if you did.
Load a backup right fucking now if you did!
If you don't have any backups then
YOU'RE FUCKED DUDE
If you weren't prepared for these things then maybe you should rethink about browsing here.

Where the fuck did I say I believed OP and thought it would become a crime? I'm simply talking about the original post that claimed it could be defended by recording and uploading it is horseshit, you are retarded.

Looking at an influencer's live streaming of an electronic game paid to promote your product and use this information to disturb his game flow by killing his virtual avatar

I said any crime, not just murder you utter imbecile.

It is not new. it was from 2015 but it is making a comeback recently.

So its just a meme, got it.

Was worried for a second.

Hacking in and of itself is not illegal, but there are illegal ways to hack, when they can be deemed to violate copyright, privacy/security laws, trade laws, or protected patents.
Saying "hacking is not illegal" here is like saying "hunting is not illegal" when somebody was arrested for poaching.

Cheating in video games is not illegal.

No, it's not, but bypassing DRM currently is illegal, so is reverse engineering through decompilation and memory probing, and so is tampering with a DRM'd executable for any reason other than security research. The DMCA is shit, but it is currently legally binding, and it makes trainers of this sort illegal. You keep saying "X is not illegal" despite the fact that they were doing X in an illegal way.

It's not about what they were doing that makes it illegal, it's about how they were doing it, and the fact that they were doing it in an illegal way.

Sure thing, kiddo; just a meme.
Enjoy your new doorstop!

Reverse engineering and memory probing are not illegal. The former is a legal method of copyright and patent circumvention. The latter is analysis of your own god damn computer and is perfectly legal.
The terms of service that they think are legally binding have no verification of who agreed to it, no signature, no witness, and no way to review it before point of purchase. Not legally binding.

Reverse engineering through decompilation can be illegal. Anything that bypasses DRM is illegal, thanks to the DMCA.

i never implied otherwise, but epic thinks they have a case because some of their code is being distributed with the hack or something

I've never seen anyone sell a cheat.

Then you must be new to the internet.

GET GOOD - GET LMAOBOX
GET GOOD - GET LMAOBOX
GET GOOD - GET LMAOBOX
GET GOOD - GET LMAOBOX
GET GOOD - GET LMAOBOX
GET GOOD - GET LMAOBOX
GET GOOD - GET LMAOBOX
GET GOOD - GET LMAOBOX
GET GOOD - GET LMAOBOX

Don't post that lil jew boy round here no mo'

It's literally the internet age version of screen peeking, but okay.
wat?

Oh TF2. How shit you are now

I literally refuse to believe this is illegal. If the court dosen't rule against Epic I might find out if it's possible to get mad enough to die.

What a load of bullshit. Twitch is pure cancer.

Thank (((Jeff Bezos)))

How do I get myself permanently banned from Twitch site wide? I want that place to die.

I got an IP ban for getting banned in too many separate channels. Once I evaded it, I got another IP ban for logging into too many accounts. All temporary, however.

I'm sure if you don't swap IPs and keep getting banned as such, eventually it will be permanent.

Or perhaps he dies care about online multiplayer?

those donuts look really good

Amazon owns Twitch? The worst part about Twitch is all these reddit/leftist faggots basically on welfare for playing video games. Some of these faggots make six figures. And don't even get me started on the camwhores who show cleavage and all these white knight faggots donate to them. Whenever they get SWATTED its pure gold.

Yep. That's why Twitch Prime exists. If you have Amazon Prime, you get 1 free twitch sub per month. I believe "bits" also became a thing after the Amazon buyout.

Basically it's a kike doing kike things to what used to be an okay site.

Twitch was never good though. It's a cesspool of shit.

I didn't say good, I said okay. Now it's a cesspool, as you say. The censorship is what bothers me the most. SJW mods inhabit every channel

How are they 'basically' getting money from the state?

They're you dumb faggot. They're getting paid to play video games. How is that basically not welfare?

Why does that girl look at doughnut man like that?

Well for one thing, you are in no way legally obliged to give money to them.

I guess if you don't pay taxes (you don't) then there isn't any difference from your point of view.

What's your twitch channel? Don't be shy to link it.

G.A.T.E.
MK Ultra
Molok
She was activated by the donut man, all the years of rape and torture suddenly flood back to her and she began her mission.

G.A.T.E.
MK Ultra
Moloch
She was activated by the donut man, all the years of rape and torture suddenly flood back to her and she began her mission.

Also, this clown was created by the CIA to induce a state of insomnia to those who view it. Don't look at this image if you want to sleep tonight.

Also, these images are designed to destroy your sanity. It is some fucked up stuff.

They're not suing people for getting their car repaired from an unauthorized repairman, they're suing the repairman. As an automotive engineer, I honestly believe that there's nothing fucking wrong with that. Kikes ruin your fun by dissecting your design and selling a service to people for money - essentially leeching on other people's hard work. This is literally one of the most Jewish fucking things you can do - and you're mad about that?

Why cant more people grief big streamers. They need to get a life check.

Amazing that these dribbling retards still refuse to delay their streams while playing multiplayer games. They deserve everything they get.

Good try but this is literally in no way comparable to what I said, kike boy

no. there isn't nothing jewish about hacking.
not buying it. post your game or get the fuck out.

It's a bit late to edit the OP and try to salvage this dumpster fire.

Fuck game developers. They deserve to have their shit hacked.

All it takes is one report and one hotpocket on duty. Makes me wonder why the people before me didn't request a fix.

The devs have the ability to ban cheaters permanently and their license is forfeited, and this is sufficient to remove them from the game. There is no pressing need to sue cheaters.

On top of this, the act of suing someone for reverse engineering is ridiculous. I'm sure these hacks just poke around in the memory; it's not like they illegally accessed the source code to write these. This opens the door for abuse, such as suing MMO private server creators or mod makers. Fundamentally, there is no difference between the two.

Selling hacks for money is shitty, but suing them is a whole other level of bullshit. And the irony of calling someone a kike for standing up for freedom to examine and modify code is laughable.

Then you've never played TF2.

But this takes believing mods are actually competent which is really hard to do sometimes.

The creators of LMAObox need to be killed. I hope this case leaves them open to litigation and they get anally violated in prison before being savagely murdered.

How can they even argue its illegal? Not like this is happening in a tournament with some rule against it.

Remember when you used to play on the couch with your friends and you would punh each other in the arm if you thought they were watching your half of the crt? Stream sniping is basically that but online, and instead of digs to the upper arm you get banned.

I think you mean, "occular trespassing".

The flaw in your analogy is that unlicensed repair doesn't affect anyone else, cheating does. It's more like punishing a guy that puts spikes on your car, to cut other drivers' tires.

Wow that's really epic for the win.

stgggs is still around but he is a cuck now.

At least use the propper 4 MB DonutMan.jpg

I hope that you get testicular cancer, OP. But that is highly unlikely since you most likely shave your pussy hair.

You've doomed us all you cunt.

Good.
Fuck the cheating scum.

Good.

You fucking faggot cheaters deserved to get shit like this. Enjoy your assrape in jail faglords.

FUCK cheaters, they ruin everything that the competitive community has strived for. Streaming is a JOB for some of us you know?

Get off the proxy reddit