How did gaming get so homogenized? How the fuck do we STOP it?

How did gaming get so homogenized? How the fuck do we STOP it?

Other urls found in this thread:

niwanetwork.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malthusian_trap
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You really expect these kids to download .jar files?
So this is just another win for the free market.

You can't fix stupid.

GNU fuck yourself

In case you haven't noticed EVERYTHING is like this. Big companies absorbing fucking everything and small things willingly get eaten up for a couple shekels and normalfags refusing to use anything else than fatass big jewish corporations.

What the fuck is gamepedia? Literally who?
Everything I care enough about to look at the wiki has a "_.wikia.com" address.

Well, the obvious answer is to get rid of the homos. Then, once that's done, we can focus on un-genizing vidya.

The same way every other industry, town, economy, media source, city, company, justice system and country within western civilization got homogenized: The Kikes and any other foreign influence, but mostly the Kikes. And the normalfags who fell for their tricks and/or sold us out to them.

Gas Chambers and lots of ammunition

Jews and the jewish control of all traditional and social media services.
Kill all jews. This should have been apparent to you from the first days of GG.

That's because those options are the cheapest, and normalfags are deliberately kept at the edge of poverty and so have no other option.

Therefore
Raise the minimum wage.

You idiot, that's not gonna help anyone. What really needs to be done is we gotta start teaching the youth that psychology and humanities degrees are fucking useless and get them working trades.

That'll just raise the price of goods you fucking retarded sack of shit. Kill yourself.

Small business owners' operating costs are less than 5% wages, and unlike those bigwig companies that can operate with razor-thin profit margins because they have a million locations, they have a much larger cushion. You could fucking DOUBLE minimum wage, and the owners could absorb it, with nothing happening except they lose some of their profit. Whenever they bitch about needing to raise prices of goods else they'll go out of business, it's fucking lies because they would rather remain millionaires.

I've worked for several "mom and pop" businesses, and these people fucking SHIT MONEY; they drive Porches and make out like CEOs. The humble old man running a general store and living in the middle class is a strawman, doesn't exist. Businessowners are all rich, else they wouldn't be fucking doing it.

What this country REALLY needs is a system that doesn't brainwash children into believing that maximizing profit over everything else is good.

Yeah we should cuck for niggers instead. Fucking commuist faggot.

They won't raise the price of their good to recoup the losses of having to pay their workers more, dumbass, they'll raise prices because they can - because there is more money in circulation. At least, more in the hands of people who will circulate it.

compared to them doing that anyway without a min.wage increase? i think ill take the increased min.wage and salty tears of shit business owners operating on razor thin margins because the small companies i've worked for are perfectly content with slave driving pajeets and acting like 5 dollar pissed pedro if they can't take home my years salary in one month of work

Trickle-down economics was disproven forty fucking years ago.

Go back to Holla Forums, cuck. What we need is to cut welfare. Once everyone's on the level of "Work, or your kids starve and you go to prison" we'll see the populations of certain demographics that refuse to work fall through the floor, and the bottom class will start to thin.

Yes, it's fucked, yes people will die, but these people's births should not have been subsidized. We don't need this many fucking people and everybody knows it.

Essentially we need to get rid of the growth and, by proxy, diversification based investment, really, the whole stockmarket as a whole. You stop boards of directors making decisions for a company based on growth instead of customer loyalty and product quality and stuff will probably be a bit better.

Signing on to be a publicly traded company is basically like being handed a check for the entire value of your company PLUS you get to keep your company for now though so few business owners resist the lure.

I miss the good old days when Twitch wasn't the monolith it is today. Will youtube buy out twitch at some point?

Consolidation of studios under publishers or being merged with publisher's DIRECT studios
Buy independently published games.
You don't have to but try not to buy localized games if possible unless when it was republished locally the publisher was someone small like playism or something.

Additionally if possible, contact the development team. The really small ones actually listen for feedback from people that played their games.

Man, I miss those days, still remember all the exposure it got after that faggot killed himself on stream.
Heres a popular faggot from back then, hes still decent.

in my country, in central europe, an above average paycheck, one that would put you in upper middle class, would still equal 2 dollars an hour less than US minimum wage. US is being outsourced because it has little to no protectionist trade policies, and being just about the most expensive place to employ people in. If you raise minimum wage, you will only make it easier for the companies that outsource to put those that do not out of bussiness, since those who do not outsource will have to raise prices of their services. Furthermore, it will motivate companies to outsource even more. US minimum wage is so astronimic when compared to other countries that America simply cannot compete.

So government can print more money to be taxed,
This is your brain on Holla Forums
Imagine if minimum wage workers' money wasn't taxed at 40% while the corporation they work for paying only 4%.

Have any of you ever went outside.

Yeah dude, I have a laptop and a USB 4G card.

You're right, my bad.

God damn it smells like cuckchan in here.

The gamepedia for my favourite game right now is actual hot steaming garbage. With this nail in the coffin, how might I go about starting my own?

You don't

unless you're willing to devote hundreds of hours to recreate shit, or, in the EXTREMELY unlikely case that gamepedia wikis allow wiki exports AND there's not some kind of license agreement allowing for only one official wiki, then there's plenty of free wiki hosting options
miraheze is probably the least cancer of all of them

fuck off randy

Instantly fucking trash. It just tells me that the games fanbase really doesn't give a shit. Or that it was setup by the games devs who don't give a shit and want to "fake" having a fanbase

If you're looking for decent wikis for various popoular games, look at the Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance
niwanetwork.org/
There's some non-Nintenshit in there as well, basically its an alliance of game wikis whos fanbase is autistic caring enough to form their own independent Wikis instead of relying on shitty corporate owned frameworks like Gamepedia/Curse

rip

There isn't enough content in the game for a new wiki to take hundreds of hours. Realistically I think that I could have it ready in two or three weeks, especially considering I've got friends in the game who'd be willing to help me plug in the information.

What's this about license agreements? That, I'm interested in.

Alternatively, you could just do a personal atlas and share it as a PDF.
Go fucking pre '07 with that shit
OR go full blown cave man and make a self contained HTML page in a zip.

>>>/facebook/ you cancerous shit

game's still being updated regularly, I'm ashamed to say.

Then do HTML, Shit's easy to maintain for updates if you do embedded pages.

You're not even trying nigger, it would've made more sense for you to tell me to fuck off to >>>/reddit/

No, I have never went outside before.

fuck man, I want it all back

Nope that Chad shit started on Facebook, but since you just admitted you got it from Reddit

Fuckoff back to >>>/reddit/ you cancerous fuck

There's content licenses for sure. I dunno you'd have to look into it more. I'm sure the Gamepedia network has all kinds of legal shit attached to it.

Virgin detected

>>>/reddit/

post prolapsed boipussy

Well you failed right out of the gate when you went to some wiki instead of just playing a game

OWO

haha OwO my dude how do you stretch your asshole out that far?

>>>/out/

Fucking kill yourself, you useless fucking kike commie.

But outside is where all the normals are amiright fellow anonymouses? ;^)

>>>/out/

Both solutions is just putting band-aids on a throat that's been slit open. The kikes are deliberatly making it more profitable to move industries over to third-worlds, they are deliberatly taking away everything we are producing in the first world now, we have little to no production around in the first world, because somehow it's cheaper to ship shit from half the world and back then it is to create the stuff within your own country.

And the only ones getting rich on this is the kikes, everyone else is getting poorer because there is just service/asskissing-jobs left in the western world unless you luck out or you're a dirty third-worlder with no soul, who is happy with a meal for a day and a shiny toy or cell-phone to make the kikes even richer.

What we should do first and foremost is kill the jews. To cure cancer, you have to get rid of the cancer first. Then we treat the other symptoms, like actually having productions and business mean't for the greater good, to make not only yourself lead a good life, but also your fellow people.

Yep, or bankrupted or blacklisted in shady deals. And do we really have to guess the ethnicity of those behind this? Do we really need to guess who also runs the financial business, the movie industry, the music industry and media as a whole who has operated like this for centuries?

Is this really a suprise to anyone that the kikes are faggots that needs to be gassed?

Nice b8 my dude

Americans have become like the chinese, clones of each other with no individual will.

Is that Jim "Fatcuck" Sterling?

The actual issue isn't really outsourcing; it's mechanization. A factory that once employed a hundred workers to construct things now employs two workers and a dozen robots. Farms that once employed a hundred workers every day to pick the crops now employ three who drive the machines that harvest everything. This isn't an Industrialization or Assembly Line thing from centuries ago; it's happening in the last few decades, largely driven by computer technology. You ever watch those discovery shows like How It's Made? Fucking EVERYTHING is made by machines now; anything handmade is a "luxury product". There's just not enough jobs for the world's population anymore, and it's going to continue getting worse even if the world population growth flattens out. A service economy has even fewer jobs, because the wealthier the country, the more mechanization those companies can afford.

If something isn't done to figure out some kind of living wage, either billions of people will starve because they can't get any sort of job anywhere, or the world economy will simply collapse. You'll be left with a few dozen Jews that own all the means of productuon, and a hundred-billion machines, making an infinity of products for an empty planet.

There was a time when more than 90% of the population were farmers, now they are about 2%. So what happened to the other 88%, did they starve to death? No, they went into other industries, and when there was nothing to pick, they created their own. We are no where near the stage where we can fully replace workers with robots, as the robots themselves still need maintenance, perhaps in a few hundreds of years, this might happen, but we aren't going there in the next couple of decades. Artificial Intelligence is still a meme, and is no where near close replicating human intelligence.
The problem is still the minimum wage and the welfare state, which BOTH must be abolished(among other things). The reason why McDonalds is considering replacing some of it's workers with robots, isn't because robots are now extremely cheap, but because the government artificially raises the cost of a human worker(minimum wage, healthcare, taxes), that it makes the robot seem cheaper in comparison. Humans aren't replaced with robots, because of a natural progression of technology, like with the industrial revolution, but because of the government meddling in the lives of it's people.

If corporations are allowed to pay workers so little that they can at best just barely make it through life without succumbing to starvation, disease or homelessness, then how is that beneficial?

Is this a deus ex reference?

It is true that if companies could get away with it, they would love to have workers working 24 hours a day, 7 days every week and not having to pay them a single cent. It is also true, that if workers could get away with it, they would like to work less than 5 minutes a day, one day per year and get 10 million dollars. Since nobody can get away with it, they have to reach a compromise, a mutual, beneficial relationship between employer and employee. Sadly, there is no objective way of measuring the precise worth of one's labor, this is determined through the negotiation of one's salary/compensation between the employer and employee. If they both agree on a certain sum, it means that it benefits both of them, the employer receives the services of the employee for a convenient sum, and the employee sells his services for a convenient sum. If one ask too much or two little, then the employee will have to find work in another place, and the employer will have to find another worker. There is no need for government to intervene in this voluntary transaction, between peaceful individuals.

Yes it's true, that there are jobs that don't offer a "living wage", or one that could help you "sustain a family", like a burger flipper or a gas attendant, but they were never meant to be, those were jobs for teenagers to earn an extra buck, while their parents still provided them with most of the living costs. There was a time, when you could drive a car to a gas station, and some kid would fill up your car, and also wash your windows, but now if the gas station wants to hire him, he needs to pay him the minimum wage, offer him healthcare, that is of course if he can actually hire him, as there might be "child labor protection laws". So now if you go to a gas station, there is no kid to fill the car, no robot to fill up the car, no adult to fill up the car, the person driving the car has to fill up the gas station. Tell me who benefited from this? It wasn't the teenager, since he couldn't even get the job, it's not the driver since now he has to fill up his car, and it wasn't the owner of the gas station.

Furthermore, the lack of a minimum wage can benefit workers who are not as good as others. Let's say there is some crippled or retarded guy, who isn't as fast or smart as the average worker who gets payed, let's say, 12 dollars an hour. Of course the crippled, can't compete at that sum, since he isn't as productive as someone earning 12 dollars, and the employer, would rather choose a normal dude and pay him the 12 bucks. But what if, the retarded guy, doesn't need that much money, and is contempt to working for only 7 dollars an hour, now he can compete with the other guys, and the employer can decide if he wants a better worker that he has to pay more, or a retarded one, that he has to pay less, hell he might even choose the retarded guy, and both benefit, but if the minimum wage law is 12 bucks, then the crippled has no chance of ever working, he is worse off. If you want to help someone, never take their small list of opportunities, and cut out the one they will most likely choose.

Another way, in which minimum wage laws can harm the worker, would be vid related.

No.

To add to this minimum wage just increases the amount of cash in hand work.
That's what I did as a teenager since I didn't need too much money and couldn't get a full time job, only a small part time one, however they've all dried up since they're unprofitable to hire nowadays due to said laws, hence some end up paying less unofficially, or putting you down for less hours than you actually work.
While this sounds like an okay compromise it still carries the risk of you/the business getting fucked for tax evasion.

Well in that case, couldn't the decrease in farmers percentage in the population be explained by population growth?

An expanding population that would need more food and not the technological advances that allowed one man/machine to do the work of multiple ?

No, as more people would require more farmers to feed them, but the opposite has happened. There are more people, and less farmers, and those that were farmers, became factory workers, or something else. There is also the Malthusian trap en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malthusian_trap

well it depends on how far back this "90% of the population" was

>didn't even know there's pozzed habbenings with western (((media)))
feels good man

Its pretty much the last 100-200 years that farming numbers have declined, think of how big a role vehicles now play in farming for instance and when they'd be introduced, it somewhat coincides, although it is hardly the sole factor.

Capitalism is just as bad as communism, it's why kikes had no issue with going from communists to neocohens.

$

Run the minecraftforge installer manually and it makes a vanilla launcher profile. No need for that FTB or Tekkit cancer.

Read a book, nigger. Actually go back to 4chan you lolberg cuck.

Thing is, you don't have to work for anyone if you don't want to.
Those Chinese/African sweat shop workers everyone says are being exploited?
They want to be there, because the corporations are paying them more than they would have been able to make from barely scraping by as dirt farmers.
It's the same with literally every single paying job on the planet, because the entire point of capitalism is for people aiming to enrich their own lives to do so by enriching others' lives.

KEK

Just bring back the good old days of stickam and mogulus. That'll fix it.

Why don't you go back to 4chan you gay retard.