Nu-male quitted Shadows of Mordor, triggered by him enslaving orcs in the game

archive.fo/fgBoz

You'll never this much of a pussy playing a video game, EVER.

I'm getting real tired of these "This game TOUCHED me" type of people.

Read more than the headline faggot. He quit because he became attached to an orc, not because slavery reminded him of the great negroid shoah. Still a fag beyond belief, but not as much as you.

English as a second language was a mistake.

Lol. How do these ppl even function? Nice trolly clickbait. Was there Or mastas? Are there human/orc half breeds? When's orc MLK going to show up?

Bunch queers.

There is nothing more pathetic than a liberal and OP is not a piece of shit hes the complete opposite of a fag hes actually great for showing this delicious libtard salt and you should shut the fuck up before even thinking about insulting free libtard salt go kill yourself

Kek

HOLY FUCKING HELL.
WHY DO THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?

Go back to reddit, you subhuman

I love how racist they make themselves look.

WATCH OUT GUIZE, THEY GOT FEELINGS. SOON THE DAY OF THE ROBOT WILL BE UPON US.

This bullshit article was written in a really pitiful attempt to spout pathos about AI. Jesus christ, lots of soup was seeping through my screen.

Gotta have uncompressed audio so we can fully appreciate the full voice acting by two bit hacks.

Considering that AI confuse blacks and gorillas, if you are white you having nothing to worry about.

ONE HUNDRED
FUCKING
GIGS

ORCS ARE MEANT FOR BULLYING, YOU TESTOSTERONE DEFICIENT FAG

I'm not even wasting the bandwidth to download this pile of lore rape, but if I ever did, I would enslave twice as many orcs just to spite this crybaby. I'm sure that it's bitching about "muh people of color were oppressed by whitey and that's evil because every good little nigger deserves to be free", but why this type of cunt thinks that current year sensibilities in modern day 'egalitarian' America apply to a species of savage, cannibalistic, corrupted footsoldiers of a necromantic prime evil in a fantastical land far, far away I will never even want to understand.

How would these people react to a game like Arcanum?

When meme magick goes too far…

If any of them ever saw the Half-Ogre Island quest line, they'd flip their shit. Too bad it's so late in the game that they'll never see it. is right.

In character creation, where they say that half-ogres are pretty much all conceived in a non-consensual manner, you'd think they'd see it coming.

plz stahp

Even the first town has stuff that would send them over the edge.

Orcs dindu nuffin
Da good boys
We need to culturally enrich Minas Tirith

You don't belong here.

Twiggured? that's all I had anyway, pansy

I have to admit though, the one good thing about the Middle-earth series is how personal the relationships feel between you and orcs. Playing Shadow of Mordor, I had a grudging respect for honorable orcs who would give me mercy and spare my life and felt bad when I would eventually dominate or kill them.

He is basically admitting Orcs remind him of blacks

Also, why do they not get triggered when it's the orcs who are enslaving people? The whole first game has human (who fled to Mordor to avoid persecution and their crimes) enslaved by orcs. apparently it's only an issue when nigg-Orcs are treated badly.

I ache for Skynet to eviscerate this weakling.

Gay.

>"When is my rest?", he begged. I pulled him close to me, dominated his weakened mind, put in my orc stable, and immediately shut down the game.
Just when it was getting to the good part.

These are great.

The inability to accept and compartmentalise ideas one finds distasteful is a surefire sign of a mental midget. Reading history and getting some measure of perspective on the present is therefore impossible for them without it being a soft-ball anodyne version which bares no relation to reality and thus they live in a fantasy world and until big bad reality smashes their delusion that kind of mindless babble will flow from their retarded fingertips.

If you think the Orcs are oppressed. You should look at how they feel about Shelob and how misunderstood an evil spider truly is. She was the true underdog of Lord of the Rings. Frodo was a failure and Gollum was the true hero.

I read more than the headline too and I can see why he quit, He's a fucking pansie and an OP-tier cock gargler, sure, but breaking a character's mind like that to the point of insanity is wew as fuck. I want to pirate the game now just to break some orcs' minds. Anyone know if it's plagued with DRM?

sage because OP's thread is (You)bait because he missed the point of the article.

That actually sounds pretty cool. I want to dominate and mind break some orcs.

But they aren't female orcs.

Oh no! This might throw Holla Forums's journalistic integrity into question
Fuck off, you can read this clickbait rag all you want. It literally does not make a difference to anyone here, and you'll have wasted your time.

feels like the good old days of bittorrent again

it got cracked within the hour of its release by CODEX. Denovo more like dontovo.

wow OP, what a pussy. all true badass gamers should buy shadow of war. it is the biggest game of the year. Even if you don't buy it, pirate it or borrow it so you can say you experienced the biggest moment in gaming ;)

What misinfo, you parasite? The faggot writer couched it that way themselves. It was also homoerotic as fuck.

Is it like edgy Pokémon?

But why don't the crackers wait until they get the inevitable bugs ironed out and crack it after a month let's say.

Instead of having it cracked day 1 and have the bug update also become a denuvo update.

So they can crack it again using the same technique and gain more recognition for no extra work.

Anyone have that drawing of two elves bullying a female orc by not having sex with her?

user, I…didn't even understand you meant orcs instead of niggers until you added "fantastical land far away".
It's exactly the world we live in Current Year; savage cannibals and necromantic occult evil jews seeking domination through proxy hordes and all.

I guess you could say that he's got white gault.

I wonder if he's also the type to believe in "fragile masculinity" too.

wtf i love shadow of war now

Don't worry guys, the next dark ages will fix this, permanetly.

We're 1/3rd of the way to I have no mouth and i must scream, and we have really good odds of dying forever in nuclear fire, compared to being tortured for all eternity thanks to medical discoveries built on wholesale murder of children
life starts at conception btw., if you don't acknowledge that you're a fucking retard.

Make more, this shit is hilarious Also fix that one so it says "You're a fucking elvish male!"

Fun times ahead user

Are you sick of the 4k anti-piracy meme yet?

Guess we're just going to have to wait for the repack…

(checked for fitgirl)

JUST

i bet he calls other people racist

Someone has to have the screenshot of those faggots talking about "emotional gaming skill" or something.

The jews we are dealing with aren't occult. They are blatant. Satanic yes, subtle or hidden, no.

Quite good

Just like Gears 4, although I've never had a chance to play Gears 4 on PC because the Windows Store always fuck up the download.

Cuckolds do that a lot.

Fuck I can't find that, I remember an user mentioning speed-crying Heavy Rain too

And it seems to me, you lived your life, like a faggot sucking dicks.
Never knowing who to cling to, when the aids sets in.

Grow the fuck up. Jews are conniving rats but calling them "Satanic" makes you look like some hyper-religious dipshit that believes every word he hears from (((televangelists))).

40gig version has been posted.

Even if it did which it doesn't most of them still need to be flushed away like the future-trash they'll inevitably be.

Whenever people think of Moloch blood cultists they usually correlate it with satanism.

>>>/suicide/ because present trash like you remains unflushed
Where does human life start then?
At consciousness?
Then hope you don't get knocked out or you might not wake up ever again, but you didn't need those organs, you were unconscious!

At an arbirtrary day since conception, maybe 14?
What about 13 days and one hour or 13 days and 23 hours?
nice reddit spacing bubbo.

Leftists are in a constant and eternal competition with each other to be the biggest, softest, weakest and most emotional, easily offended faggot of all.

Well then you have to provide an objective measure to determine when it counts as alive and when it counts as not living. It's easy to say "when it develops enough" but in that case you wouldn't be providing any verifiable standards, instead simply hoping that someone else's gut feeling will be the same as yours.

Kabbalah jews absolutely are; child sacrifice and cannibalism, bleeding them dry and drinking it, semen cocktails, eating pineal glands (for occult mystic purposes) is definitely classified under "necromancy" as well.
Hell, their very symbol is the seal of Solomon - which is absolutely relating to the occult and hermeticism (the doctrine of hidden knowledge).

It's not from television, nor Christianity, it's from their own books and publications; there have been several prominent jewish writers throughout history stating that the "lightbringer", Satan, is God. And Kabbalists have been around since at least the Middle Ages (probably from before too) I'd post sources but am not on my own pc.

Repack is out. She brought it down to 39gb.

I quitted my jobber

Oy vey moishe, you're right, christcucks are dumb, goyim, just have fun, there is no god, heheheh.

Wew lad

lol go back to /christian/

If orcs are fantasy niggers, what are elves and dwarves?

Those are fucking awesome

Humans = Euros
Orcs = Niggers
High Elves = Swedes
Wood Elves = Canadians
Dwarves = Scots
Goblins = Jews
Halflings = Nips
Pigmen = Sandniggers
Ratfolk = Curryniggers
Ogres = Slavs

Elves as jews would make more sense I think. Nobody cares about Canadians enough to make a fantasy race and elves aren't exactly cucked either.

Why? They're not tall, pretty, or particularly long lived. If anything they'd be dwarves, grabbling after shinies, but they're not industrious enough which makes em goblins

This shit is why city-fags deserve to be gassed. And it's all because of shit like Steam and other online services. If you fags had insisted on physical, we would never have been brought to this point.

I refuse modern games on the basis that anything you can't get physical doesn't deserve to be bought.

Elves are sneaky, manipulative, tightly knit and like to run things from the background.

pajeet detected.

Ah but you see user, goblins have long noses.

High Elves are Swedes because they both are better-than-thou cocksuckers who in reality are gigantic intolerable faggots whose women want to breed with niggers. Canadians are woodelves because Canada is Sweden 2.0 but with a fuckload of trees. Obviously.

You're thinking too directly.
Long pointy noses can become long pointy ears when translated to fantasy.

wrong.

That's right goy-thing Ratfolk are just harmless street shiters.

Not every fantasy race can be a jew, user.

There are many gods

< Ogres = Slavs
What do you suggest?

The only part in that which applies is the cold part, bumfuck nowhere would imply extremely sparse population with very little interaction amongst each other.
That's pretty vague since "act something like a nigger" fits 90% of the entire list.

That shit just exploded my headphones

Not reading this garbage.

But thank you for posting the archive instead of linking to the original article and giving these mentally ill nutbags clicks.

Stealing these.

Hmm

Trying to avoid posting dupes.

Holla Forums memed too greedily and too deep.

Say what you will about these shitty Lord of the Rings games, they are very efficient at getting nu-males triggered.

Oh come on, like that was the real reason they didnt get past the tutorial

He got fucking triggered over a tutorial for the dumbest reasons. At least, that's the reason he's saying anyway. He might be a smart good goy who got triggered by traditional man and woman marriage, but decided not to say it because he knew it would tarnish his website's reputation.

That's a Catholic board and has nothing to do with Christianity or the Bible, please lurk more.

All he was carrying was his favourite jump-rope and a bag of skittles

that's the real sin here

lol

When are you assholes going to realize that weebs are garbage tier human beings?

fucking aces