Dear Holla Forums

Dear Holla Forums
I wouldd like to bring to your attention, the wife of Lenin, Nadezhda Konstantinovna "Nadya" Krupskaya and more specifically the fact the she looks like an angry cat. Now, you may not see it at first but then remember that Lenin is so often pictured with cats and your own fascinations with cats and catgrils. Is it not possible that Lenin was also a cat opperative? He looks a bit like a contented cat, and you may blame this on his Kalmyk lineage, but look closer. I think it is clear to see that they were in fact not People but Cats in human skin. Cats feed up with the Czar bent on the destruction of anthropocentric Russian succession laws so that they could take the reings of Russia with their sinister soviet paws. Think back further. Who created Communism? Marx. And, What was he hiding under that beard? The seams of is mask? Correct. Marx too was cat.
And that is why every Communist state has failed. Communism goes against Human Nature because Communism is not a political system for men, but for cats.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inessa_Armand
youtube.com/watch?v=cPgno6QqWQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Mao's name really a coincidence?

here we see the true power of the dialetical materialism

At last I truly see.

Of course every man has dreamed of his own domestic catgirl, but true enlightenment is realising you will not rule her like a perverted despot, but instead she will be your commissar to lead and guide you to happiness

Dude.

I wonder how deep this rabbit hole can get

Don't listen, comrade cat. It's too horrible

Communism and Cats went always hand in hand.
If we pick a mascot, it's gotta be cats.

Lenin had two girls until 1920…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inessa_Armand

Will that be available to all under fully automated luxury communism?

And fascism's animal mascot seems to be dogs.

Only for Party members.

Dogs are SocDem. Fascists get skunk.

Without money female matting behavior will surely be radically different. It is impossible to say.

Dog people are so broken.

Fascism tends to be a predator like Hawks or Wolves.

dogs are dank, fuck off

nah m8

youtube.com/watch?v=cPgno6QqWQs