VIDEO GAMES

Playing Lords of Shadow 2 with Halloween around the corner. Gotta say, it isn't terrible. I'm only and hour or so in so that might change but at the moment the atmosphere is pretty good, the art direction is nice, and the combat is fun. There also seems to be a lot of enemy variety.

Princess Crown, I can't understand shit. I wonder if there's a fan translation somewhere.
Uh Hitman Blood Money?
Nothing really

Serious Sam 2nd Encounter
S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Mount & Blade, MGR and Doom
At least it seems so since I always go back to them no matter what.
Bonerlord
Serious Sam 4
Ace Combat 7
Nioh PC
Routine
REmake 2
System Shock Remake
FFXV PC for the mods
Whatever From, Platinum and Itsuno are making.

Fight'n'Rage
Fucking SOTN and Dark Souls? Maybe Armored Core series too.
Somebody rolling dubs in my thread so I can play something else

I just got done playing Red Orchestra 2 and now I'm playing Kenshin

I know it might be a cliche or hipster by now but I really enjoyed the Earthbound series Yes I know it's called Mother in Jap land don't worry user

Maybe in a few years me being able to afford a console or two so that I can play the games I missed out on if I can buy my new computer this year

Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
Hard for me to pick some outright, but the PS1 Spyro games are still ones I love to replay, and it helps that they hold up pretty well.
I don't have anything that can run 8th gen and on (or post 3.60 Vita games), so at this point, nothing. I just hope that games that seem remotely decent don't get shat up when being brought west, and that some series I've liked that have died be allowed to remain dead instead of being reanimated as mobile zombies, but I suppose that's sadly asking a bit too much at times.

I've won 2 days ago Battle Chasers Nightwar, not bad at all for a current year game.
That I've played this year I got terribly hooked on Earth's Dawn, it's nothing amazing but it just clicked something in my head and went full autism for weeks with it.
Waiting for a price drop for Blue Reflection, Okami HD for PC since I never had a chance to play it and hoping that Underworld Ascendant will be decent.

Just beaten Beyond 2 Souls. Way more interesting and interactive than Heavy Rain, and most importantly the story sounds like one from a videogame. No more crying fathers in the rain, now it's Akira versus Metal Gear.

Now starting El Shaddai, a very trippy looking brawler and best bible game to boot.

pic related, actually I didn't pay attention to this game back when it came out, but I had a boxed copy lying around for years and finally decided to give it a go since it's an EAD game. I mean I've played bits before but I sucked. Now I got good (semi) and completed all the race matches on all difficulties, and unlocked all the extra characters, however I still can't get the hang of the tricks, having a hard time landing a 1080. I still couldn't. It's the only move I'm left to pull off to unlock the penguin board and complete the game.
Is Avalanche any good? Or was it a disappointment, like Blue Storm was to WR64?
4th gen games are my faves, I was raised on snes and genesis
Honestly not much, I'm more into retro games than new ones. I don't have any current gen system, my newest console is a PS3, I also have a 3DS, and a shitload of pending games I want to play, like SMT IV or the PS3 Yakuza games, but I kept getting distracted by the piles of pending retro games I have (and the favorites I like to replay).
I recently played Cuphead on my PC and enjoyed it though.

I was surprised to have someone in my life get me playing Terraria again. I thought a couple hundred hours would have been enough of that game, that I had had my fill. Nope.
Honestly, I can't even say Terraria. It is a decent, fun game, but it doesn't stack up with, say, FFT.
Secret of Mana remake so I can justify owning a Vita (beyond being my portable FFT machine).

I'm finishing DS3's dlcs, and playing some elite dangerous. Also, I'm sbout to start Space Marine with a bro
Souls, STALKER, Forbidden Siren, Metal Gear
Death Stranding, mostly

it's not friday, is it

TEN EIGHTY

General improvements compared to the original, but an overall worse soundtrack (vid related, the game is filled with gay pop punk shit like Cauterize and Finger Eleven), and it's not as good as other games that were on the market at the time, like SSX3 for example. It also has a LAN multiplayer mode, which is interesting, but I doubt it ever saw any use.

I love 1080 but dislike Avalanche. On the other hand I love Blue Storm but don't care to play the N64 Wave Race. No bias as I tried them all for the first time last year.

Every day is friday when you're a NEET.

Started Corpse Party 3DS yesterday, rereading S;G, plan to start RE:CVX and Doki Doki Literature Club soon.
DMC3, SMT3: Nocturne, SA2
Chaos;Child, and Yakuza Kiwami 2

This game was the shit

Man, the music is one of the best parts of 1080.

Maybe I need to try Blue Storm again, but I thought the controls weren't as tight as they were on WR64, and overall the game felt less polished (despite still being a well done game, just not as great as WR64 was, IMO).
I know I'm not alone because I think the general consensus is that WR64>Blue Storm.
Some people still consider WR64 as the best racing game ever made. Something that I think it's a bit of a stretch, but maybe it's up there. Definitely the best jetski game.
I played them both when they were originally released, and I really wanted to like Blue Storm.

can I recommend a decent racing game has tricks and stunts you can do about jet-skiing?

Play a REAL sports game nerds

just started oblivion , pretty good so far, only 40 minutes in (is it normal to take this long on the sewers?)
also
House run with an unarmed / speech / energy weapon build on fo:nv
fo:nv , I've easily spent 300+ hours on it
also every single MGS game (apart from 1 and 2)
nothing , last good game came out in 2014 and im too poor for new consoles , anyways
does it sadden anyone else there needs to be a containment thread about vidya on a vidya board ? all other threads are either "EY GUISE I CALLED HIM LE REDDIT AM I COOL GOY LIKE YOU YET XD" or "ME OPINION NOT LIKE YOURS YOUR ARE AN CUCKCHAN LEAB PLS :—-DDDDD"

We've always had "what are you playing" threads. It helps stimulate constructive conversation. Why do you write like a retard?

Battle Chasers Nightwar and Shadow Tactics - Blade of the Shogun.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.. Prince of Persia Sands of Time
Bannerlord, mostly. I wish they would fucking stop teasing.
Nioh
EDF 5

Playing Lizardmen campaign in Warhammer 2 because I'm a big cuck. It's not like I bought this steaming pile of shit anyway.

Overgrowth, it's pretty trash. Might play JA2 later
Probably JA2 or Wizardry 8
Absolutely nothing. The only good game that came out these past few months (or years) was Divinity OS2. New games are almost always going to be shit- I'd recommend sticking with the classics.

A Hat In time, although I haven't gotten too into it. A bit of Cuphead too. Also Yakuza Kiwami adventure mode.
I'm sure I'll forget a lot, but I I'll try semi chronological:
Pajama Sam
DKC1/2/3
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
THPS-THAW
Tenchu 2
Shenmue
Super Mario Sunshine (and Mario in general)
Persona 4
Shadow of the Colossus
Okami
Skyward Sword (and Zelda in general)
Skate 1/2/3
DKC Tropical Freeze
Fantasy Life
Yakuza 0
Persona 5
Insurgency
Shitman
Witcher 3
Snake Pass
Infinite Air
Tough question since the future of gaming is looking pretty bleak. Yakuza Kiwami 2 comes to mind, as I never got into Yakuza back in the PS2 days, and really enjoyed Yakuza 0 and Kiwami 1. Also WWE 2K18 I guess hopefully it gets cracked quickly

Almost finished my first playthrough of X-COM 2: WOTC, started up the Dragon's Dogma re-release, backseating Bloodborne with my gf and finishing off my plat for Okami PS3.
NieR (massive, shameless Taro fan), No More Heroes, ZOE2 and LoK: Soul Reaver. There's a couple more but I'm not gonna drag this out.
DBZF, EDF5, ZOE2 remaster, Dragon's Crown remaster and 13 Sentinels. Not much else that comes to mind, really.

Almost finished my first playthrough of X-COM 2: WOTC, started up the Dragon's Dogma re-release, backseating Bloodborne with my gf and finishing off my plat for Okami PS3.
NieR (massive, shameless Taro fan), No More Heroes, ZOE2 and LoK: Soul Reaver. There's a couple more but I'm not gonna drag this out.
DBZF, EDF5, ZOE2 remaster, Dragon's Crown remaster and 13 Sentinels. Not much else that comes to mind, really.

My bad, my posts keep getting eaten up and spat out again. I don't post too often so I am baffled as to why it's not working properly.

boku no kokujin