Are there any games that you can recover from a burn out with?

are there any games that you can recover from a burn out with?

real life
outside
social interaction
sports
exercise
reading
fapping
shitposting
all of the above are good games to play when you're tired of games

;)

Ching Chong Ching

Care to elaborate on differences between the two?

bowling is a sport
jogging isn't a sport

Sports are games, excercize is just moving.

One of the two is a sport, the other is an exercise.

Just unironically play Burnout in the mean time faggot

crossfit is for faggots, but to answer your question the difference between exercise and a sport is that a sport is a combination of a exercise and a game. "Running" isn't a sport, it's exercise, football is a sport.

Anything that heavily features exploration of big wide open spaces.

But racing would be, right?

Got it.

Running is jut a part of racing I guess?

Do you know what you're burnt out with games? If anything, you could try to play something short or watch a show instead until you feel that urge to get back into it.

I'm having a burn out myself and have tried doing and other things. It takes time.
I feel like I'm just burnt out on open-world games and long stories.

There needs to at least be a victory condition. I guess "who ran fastest" is a victory condition, but it's akin to having a "game" where the person who draws a line from point A to B wins.

I mean when you lift you are competing with yourself, trying to push that weight further.
Do you think it can be called "singleplayer sport"?

Powerlifters can and do compete.

If you're not participating in competitions you're not technically competing with everyone.

You are constantly competing with your past self to not become your past self, as you truly rather be the picture of your own future self.

Not sure what you mean by Burn out…you mean life? Because when I'm overwhelmed by things I tend to retreat to a game that has good memories tied to it and that also makes me relax and think. Usually, this is an RPG, and most of the time that is something slow paced like Temple of Elemental Evil or Gothic 2. Both relax me and take me back to better times in my life.

I mean, this is true, but calling it a sport is a stretch. Consider that we don't have "powerlifting: the game".

To add, there is little to no meaningful strategy other than "lift shit in proper form".

Any score-based singleplayer game can be seen as "powerlifting: the game" in a way.
You need to beat your own score.

I think user meant a literal powerlifting game, basically /fit/ simulator.

I think there was some exercise cookie clicker reskin actually. But then again clickers aren't really video games.

Is driving racing?