Webm Thread: Spook Edition

Last thread on page 13.
Like it's never too early to hear "All I Want For Christmas" on the radio, such are spooks never too early to the party. Post your webms/mp4s and don't hide under the covers, you nancy.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ut8pY
mega.nz/#!PF1y2Y4Y!nk9aEydxQQNBVxrc9sQ7JEgdZn8lvZMvTPFLY4LI3WE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_A-ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

previous webm thread archive.is/ut8pY

I really wanted to like that game.

it does look pretty comfy

Don't buy Audio Technica headphones, they are nigger headphones. Only niggers like them, white people dislike them

It's OK at best, the drifting is a little loose, and boosting is few and far between.

To bad, I would love a comfy racing game, but most modern racing games are rather meh. I also don't get why most modern games have so many assists, like breaking, accelerating and even steering. Even if you let go off the controller, in some racing games your vehicle will just drive on its own.

are they kill?

hey speaking of M A G N A V O X can someone hook a brother up with an archive?

Who the fuck thought this was okay?

same person that made this game

Boy howdy, do I feel like an asshole for defending this piece of shit.
Optimization a shit, you get hung up on every little bush and lamp post instead of at least sling alongside it, shit's hard to make out because it's monochrome which makes getting stuck in terrain even easier… 7/10 times I get killed is because I get stuck in terrain and can't figure out how to get the fuck out of this one place.
But when you do get shot to shit and respawn, you have about 60% health, I'm not but sure but it looks like you also lose some ammo and although you are spawned on the other side of the map for some breathing room, everyone still knows your exact location and bumrushes you. They can shoot you off screen and instantly when you come up in their field of view. Meaning, if you want to hit an enemy before getting hit yourself, you have to be shooting at the very edge of your/their cover.
So if you get killed once, you may as well restart the level. You don't have to fulfill all your side objectives, those give you respawn tokens.

PewDiePie is weird for me now. He used to just be insufferably annoying. Now, he's dropping redpills, but in a very annoying, normalfag way.

He was acting to get the views and still is.

someone has to spread the right message to normalfags. That said, he is still a huge faggot, I mean who doesn't like onions? Also, he is backing off on those "wrong opinions", doesn't want to do nazi jokes anymore. Working on a new webm right now off him playing crash bandicoot vs dsp playing the same level.

normalfag PURGE WHEN?

soon

This is legit one of the dumbest things I have ever read. By that very same logic, if you eat anything with added salt on a regular basis you should have no problem with eating a full bowl of it.

Does the article say you should eat raw onions? It's just pretty shitty to say that you hate onions, while you eat them.

-ZUN

I hear you needed some spook

So I restored Scooby Doo

if you're making these, what program are you using to get those reactive EQ backgrounds/timers?

Using After Effects, I can share the project files if you want. All you have to do is replace the song and album cover and adjust the keyframes or whatever those things are called.

The thing I fucking hate more than the pixelated genitals in hentai is when the characters don't shut the fuck up for more than 5 seconds.

shit

Source?

post original for comparison pls

i remember that thread

first part ready, I'd say dsp handles it better.

I remember posting an uncropped picture and saying "my momma didn't raise no liar, user" when someone didn't believe me

Cleaned in comparison, original was just a mess of digital noise because original WB version they converted to DVD was a VHS to DVD transfer and did a slight upscale

Downside is you might lose some details on repeating patterns like the bridge, but the rest of the image is far cleaner and all the jagged edges and macroblocking in dark areas is gone

Better times

THANK YOU SO MUCH, I MISSED THIS SO MUCH AFTER MY HDD DIED
do you have the other ones?

Could you make a cleaned up webm of Terror Time?

Sure

Anybody have any other requests?

Well, at least ReviewBrah will express how I feel about my Internet.

Whats with all the double posting and re posts from previous webm threads.

Bullshit. Have my ATH-A700X on right now. They're comfy as fuck and sound great.

Watching this made me appreciate Michael Jackson's talent more.

What's the sauce

Done

yeah, if you could upload those to whatever i'd be grateful (and could contribute some of my own of these to webm threads)

Reminder, fatties should not be considered people. They are abominations, no more useful than rats because all they do is eat and shit, and need to be strangled to death or curbstomped when possible.

uploaded it mega.nz/#!PF1y2Y4Y!nk9aEydxQQNBVxrc9sQ7JEgdZn8lvZMvTPFLY4LI3WE now I must add, I am new to this too, discovered this a few days ago and am still experimenting. But from what I can tell I would say that less is better in this case. Less blur, less colors, I don't like my first webm's.

Once you open this in After Effects you need to do a few things. You basically make a new composittion and just copy [Audio], Timer and Shape Layer 1 to the new composition

[Audio] is the ring in the middle, Timer is obviously the timer and Shape Layer 1 Is the semi transparent bar that goes over the waveform. You start by clicking on [Audio] in the bottom left, then you go to the effect controls and chose your song, in my case that .wav file. Then you need to adjust the two animated progress bars. The first one is at [Audio] > Effects > Strike (not Stroke 2, that one is not animated). You have to make sure that the first dot is where the song starts and the second one where the song ends. Then you do the same with Shape Layer 1 > Contents >Shape 1 > Trim Paths 1. And that is basically it regarding animation.

The Waveform is basically a screenshot made in foobar. I put that bar to the bottom of the clip [position being 640, 425 and scale 49,9% and 100%]. I take the album art, stretch it and blur it then use it as a background.

What's the song?

we haven't had a rave.dj thread since quite some time.

More like this?

thanks man. my pirated version is not up to snuff, however

Nothing says Holla Forums like having a website make low-budget mashups of vidya songs for you.

you can just download the latest version from adobe's website and crack it. Install trail, then replace the amtlib.dll file. But honestly, I didn't do all that much, I just share the tutorial I used with you. Some tips, don't make the background wiggle, I did it first too but now I kinda dislike it. I think it looks retarded. ALso careful with blur and shit like that, makes rendering hell.

Hey man. I used to be fit, but I graduated college, got a desk job, and a drinking problem.
I'm working on it.

WORK HARDER

That Always Sunny Webm is fantastic

Thanks.

That's cool and all, but here are some TAS videos.

damn, that mofo is good.

In before

Do you not know what a TAS is?

Try harder fatty.

There's also bugs in jam. Doesn't mean I like eating bugs.

That Thai ad always brings tears to my eyes

hey ((lefty)) ready for you helicopter ride?

CORRECTUS

BUILDAN

BUENO

I got you fam

Any other parts you want me to clip from the movie?

i wanted to thank you in the last one, thanks

Sounds really similar to this

Well, of course it is, that's a rave mix of it.

There is also this companion webm

I swear that kike doesn't have a non-traitorous bone in his body.

now i can't remember where i saved my Drift Souls webm at

Whatever happened to the Holla Forums music thread?

you new or something? there hasn't been one since forever

women a shit

they have their uses

Since we are talking about disrespecting woman… Glados turned into a woman (this was made before portal 2 got released. I think) and raped by her test subject.

Anyone with webm DOOR STUCK?

well know I know. I thought it was a very autistic child or something.

Man, where'd you get the soundfonts for super mario sunshine?

What's the sauce?

i wish melee 2.0 never came. they lowered that skill ceiling to the ground floor.

Yea I haven't played much since then but When I noticed I couldn't copter with the Tipedo anymore it was like the life got sucked out of the game for me. It was so damn fun and made the combat seem unique and just all around made you feel like a badass ninja.

I'm really curious about the actual doujin now.

Please kill yourself.

dsp is really bad at figuring things out, but he manages to stay calm most of the time in his gameplay, which probably comes from him playing alot of fighting games.
pewdiepie isnt great at games, hes just normal at figuring out what he's supposed to do, he gets flustered easily and panics.

interesting watching them play the same parts.
i like when pewdiepie starts getting shitty at the end. you know he's capable of doing it but he just starts jumping early, and not pacing himself. happens to me often in certain games, i'll be doing good, then get alittle frustrated and start sucking and i'll start doing worse and worse until i stop for a minute and gather myself.

not only that, the hidden rooms in the void actually required skill to get to. now you can just aim/jump to any of them. or infinitely jump up a wall.
they completely removed wall jumping, wall running, coptering… although i do like that they removed the stamina bar.

How shitty.

is this how they create more jobs?

okay, there is no way the artist isn't some sort of furfaggot.

… oh yeah, almost all animators are furfaggots.

It's ok I got you covered

user, he makes fucking my little pony videos too, there was never any doubt.

oh, well

holy shit. How about Sweet Transvestite?

You made the colors on Daphne and Velma washed out and blured their lines and detail. How is this better?

what's with people recently shilling this overrated "game" ffs

What animu is this?

Sega does what nintendon't.
Shame they both went to shit in different ways.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_A-ko

wtf

Anybody know the song in this?

what was the name of this game?

I didn't know he made a Shock 3, thanks.
Still love the choreography from old stickfight flashes.

STOP

heartbeat book meetup

That was the best night I've had in years.

you are in luck friend
● Пl3NK▲ - NIGHTMARE ●

Does anyone have the South Park webm about freemium gaming?

Fresh OC. Warning: Extremely funny

Apparently one of the camera assistants was killed

Anyone got the Jurassic 5 - In the house (Eureka 7 blend)? My harddrive died and I lost all my chill music webms

gonna need source on that cap'n

lel wtf kind of a game is that?

FILE SIZE LIMIT INCREASED

>>>/sudo/40654

daily reminder that the 700 bump limit needs to be brought back
This thread will probably be off the catalog before it even hits 400.

bollox

oh boy, I can't wait to see how delighted the 16mb autist will be

and?

nice

owwwww shit. That's cool news, I will soon recreate some of my webm's.

I had a 16 mb version of this, but I must have deleted it thinking we won't get 16mb limit.

Well the best thing about this is that we can now attach 2 8mb webm's into a single post. Most of my webm's are just below 8 mb because that was the file limit back then.

Wow! Next thread might not be a whole bunch of reposts!

fat fucking chance

why? are you planning on making new webm's? Because I am not in the mood to create new webm's.

tfw I know you're right

Then don't post shit, ya dummy.

I am posting OC here.

haha y-yeah

1mo here still waiting for a thread with no reposts to post good stuff.

Your best bet is going to be next thread, if that's what you're waiting for.

nigger you are asking for to much, you except the Holla Forums to pull 300 completely fresh webm's out of their asses? I bet your entire webm collection is pretty shit too.

FINALLY

kek

no u

RIP g

What a fucking waste of bitrate

Can someone make a good webm out of 3:06 until 4:02
Too retarded to into webm, sorry

this is the best use of running in the 90's i've ever seen

Just realized this looks like I'm correcting you guys on what fat is and isn't, I'm not, just figured you'd get a kick out of the webm.

Fuck stereotypical fatties.

D-did something recently happen to Grape-kun?

I'm sorry, user.

He died, but he wasn't alone. His waifu cut from cardboard was with him during his last moments. Have a Serval for you depression.

I'm sorry, but Grape-kun passed away recently.
He was true to the end, he even had Hululu's cardboard cutout in his final moments in the hospital.

We share more feels for animals than we do for our fellow. Prehaps because we understand other humans better and that animals are mostly at our mercy.

Or we just have a bit of fun with out emotions and in the end give jack shit.

I don't want to sound like a misanthrope, but I think it's precisely because I have yet to fully understand the illogical humanity that I feel more sympathy for animals than humans.

Fuck,
*why do I identify more with the thing I project my own feelings and ideals on

YAMERO SAYOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

muh nigga