I need a game that will keep me entertained for a while. Something relaxing and comfy...

I need a game that will keep me entertained for a while. Something relaxing and comfy. I suppose I'm looking for something like Harvest Moon or Animal Crossing, but I don't really find farming much fun and Animal Crossing you can only play for like 30 minutes a day before you run out of things to do. Also, preferably something that would work on an absolute toaster.

Have you tried Stardew Valley?

Sunless Sea should work on a toaster, and is about sailing through an underground sea with horrors lurking in the shadows. It's not *comfy* but it's not horrifying, and it leaves you nice and relieved whenever you reach land and get to spend some time not at sea.

That's actually kinda what I was thinking of but it seems a bit too focused on farming for me.

from best to worst:
thief 2 modded - comfy
tabletop sim - runs well on shit pc comfy + relaxed
sim city 2000/3000/4 - comfy, relaxed, aesthetic
dropsy - relaxed
terraria, minecraft -comfy and relaxed not my cup of tea but you're not giving us much, no bully

sunless sea is unity and runs like shit on toasters, if you can run darkwood you can run sunless sea

rimworld with mods - toaster friendly, relaxed, comfy

Fucking Rune Factory.
Emulate 3 for DS or Tides of Destiny for the wii.
3 has a bit more farming and a top down combat(I prefer its combat). Tides of Destiny has almost no farming and a third person ARPG combat.
Hard mode is recommended otherwise you don't need to craft anything or strategize in order to succeed, just spam attack and win.

I'm playing through it right now, not comfy at all, fuck you.

ma negro

wtf are you talking about?

I'm betting you didn't mod it retard
maybe ask in reddit or 4chan, they'll probably be more your speed.

That """"game"""" where you wrap a wooden sculpture in rope. But then I like to bind and I like to be bound. And I need to have my tools.

This - you can play on peaceful / world builder mode for less raids and just go at your own pace

good luck user

any recommended mods?

Nigger, the dumbass making rimworld only had one job, to get rid of the main problem crippling dorfs for years, since he's developing an engine from zero it should be a priority to MAKE THE FUCKING GAME MULTI-THREADED FROM THE START, but guess what, HE FUCKING DIDN'T so now the game becomes unplayable after a while because it only uses a single CPU core no matter how good your machine is, oh and forget even trying to increase the map size from the tiny default.

vanilla terraria kept me occupied for about 100 hours
open roller coaster tycoon 2 is also comfy if you're into that

I've already played a shit ton of Terraria. What about Starbound? I've heard this board saying it's shit, but I don't remember why, and it doesn't look so awful. Is it still shit?

Don't listen to these deceivers. The answer is always Unreal World.

Thea: The Awakening. It gets a bit repetitive once you "get it" because you'll eventually get the same quests again and know what ways to tackle certain challenges just doesn't work. But discovering it's pretty neat. There's some resource management for your gear, and since resource locations are randomized, there are recipes for almost every material and not every villager can carry as much, how to use everything optimally can be challenging if yo go for hard difficulties.

Factorio has slavic coding magic to make it run flawlessly on toasters despite having a gorillion metal plates sliding on belts and being picked up individually by arms to be processed in assemblers while being powered by power stations that also need arms supplying them with fuel and gun turrets that need to be supplied with ammunition to defend your massively polluting base from the ayy savages that try to tear it down. And is all still functional with 50 people in multiplayer too.

Starbound is basically terraria but with less stuff and worse.

By the way by toaster I meant shitty HP laptop I got as a gift. Too poor to get anything better right now.

at the minute I'm running Psychology, Rimatomics, Stack Merger, More Planning, HugsLib (Essential to run a lot of other mods), Expanded prosthetics, EdB prepare carefully and a couple of others that ad a variety of furniture. You can find pretty much any mod on the Ludeon forums if you've pirated / not DL'd via steam

Maybe check out some old point-n-clicks like broken sword, monkey islands and whatnot.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 with your own music is maximum comfy

OP here. Went with Factorio. Only played for like an hour but so far I like it a lot. Hopefully it will keep me entertained for at least 3 weeks.

Try A Story About My Uncle.
It's a 3D platformer with grappling hook mechanics.
The game itself has a pretty cozy story and peaceful atmosphere.