Rate my shitty game

Rate my shitty game.

kickstarter.com/projects/1639197016/rise-of-the-foederati/

Reported/10

You're shitting me, right?

No. There's a download link for a demo there.

how do you people find this site.

How do you people would find my game if I didn't pay several thousand dollars for 'game journalists' to tell everyone how awesome my game is thanks to their pockets being full with my money?

By paying 100 dollars to get some shills on reddit; where retards will actually buy your shit.

I'd rather pay 100 dollars for a slightly better product so slightly less retards buy my shit.

So you're saying you refuse to take anything that isn't reddit's sloppy seconds?

Nigger I made a helmet for myself for $150 in high school a decade ago. If i did it again, I can do it in a fraction of the time. Handmade and not this moulded bs

Oh hey it's this again.

I remember that other thread. You pised literally everyone off with your elitist "If you are too dumb to find it you don't deserve my game" Nice to see you again. Your shit looks better now at least.

Normally I don't mind this kind of thread when the guy at least claims the game is his but
Get the fuck back to reddit, retard. Be useful and try to kill yourself on the way back.

I want to agree with you but it's impossible to please this place even if the guy did all these things right.
Truth is, you deserve shilling. You'll eat it up anyway, in direct proportion to how obnoxious it is. OP has nothing to lose by just shoving his shit right down your windpipe like everyone else does. If he tries to please you, you'll just raise the bar and tell him to do it again.

Speedbot user's thread went pretty well. The "This is my game, this is what it does, here is the demo. Help me test this please."attitude certainly helped.
This thread was just outright lazy. The retarded shills do better threads than that. At least they explain what they "like" about the game, instead of just posting the steam page link.

This. Despite the meme's, Holla Forums will actually defend a developer as long as he's genuine about shit and has thick skin.

That's because there was nothing in Speebot to pretend to be mad about. It's like one of those games from those shareware CDs back in the day. Forgettable.

See, thick skin is a completely arbitrary requirement. How thick is thick enough? What if some people simply get more shit than others?

Wait didn't you give away a bunch of keys ~10 months ago for this game?
Or did you not advertise the greenlight page for it?

The fuck are you doing asking for funding?

AGDG is a fucking clique.

People could just go "it's shit" and sagebomb it. But they didn't, they just played the game and said their honest thoughts about it.
Enough to get honest criticism without disregarding it for being offensive.
That's just what happens. Everything you do affects people's perception, so you shouldn't be surprised if you make a shitty thread like this and people call you out on it just because another shill thread worked.

I honestly didn't like the game much. I guess some people like that style, but the top down platforming didn't went well with me. It wasn't bad in what it tried to do, but I just didn't found it fun.
Not shilling for the game, just using it as an example that Holla Forums isn't this one guy that hates everything and is mad all the time.

post proof you're the creator

Enough to tolerate anonymous faggots on an image board. If you think about it it's not that thick.

Fucking tough. What do you want a world where everybody treats strangers on the internet with equal recognition and respect? Call me when that happens.

You need to go back to where you belong

Well then, the only sane choice is to treat you like dirt from the very beginning. Don't be surprised if that's all you get.
Note how OP already left the thread, that's how much of a fuck he gives about you. He's doing it right.
Have another bump.

Like I said in my first post. If you make a decent vidya game you'll usually get good responses. It's happened here before and it still happens now. It's no surprise that people here might have a negative reception for a game when most games that are released today are shit.

Go be a defeatist somewhere else. If OP made a genuine post with fucking effort and clarity we might give a shit. But so far we don't even know if he actually made the game. Either explain your point or fuck off.

I'm saying that OP has nothing to gain but a lot to risk by making a good game for you and presenting it well.
You'll still love it as soon as he shills it on reddit and the crossposters come here to regurgitate it right into your face.

I RISKED A LOT OKAY, I MADE THE THREAD AND HAD THE EVIL GOBBLEGABBLERS LAUGH AT ME.
Considering OP's game is already good, he has nothing to lose by making a proper thread about his game introducing himself as the maker. He has nothing to lose, and he might even win customers, remember we have fucking steam threads.

Risk of what? Fucker you're overestimating this place if you think that making a thread is in any way a risk to himself. He hasn't even proven he's the fucking developer.
Yea because Holla Forums is known for its fondness of Reddit. If t/v/ is anything it's paranoid and ready to point out bullshit. You can go back to whatever newfaggotry website you crawled out of. You clearly have a completely different idea as to how this place functions.

He already made a thread and introduced himself as the maker, even though he could avoid trouble by pretending he's some nobody on a team. The only thing he has to do is let you know that the game exists, all other interaction is a liability. That time is always better spent interacting with Reddit and Tumblr.

reported and hided
kys OP

Alright then.
Learn conditionals, retard.
I'll pirate it. If it's good, I will buy it. If not, I'll just delete it and not play again. Most anons are like that.

Not very well. He made 1 sentence and a header. And expected us to fill in the rest. For somebody making a product to sell that's not exactly something that attracts attention and just gets you called a faggot.
As it stands now he's not even on the team retard. He has no proof. So why should we care about a game we can't even properly ask about directly to the creator?
Bullshit. If you're going to shill and offer your game to an audience you should have a degree of being genuine and professional enough to put effort into it. Why would somebody work more than 6 months on a project and then make a 1 sentence post asking people to buy it?
Try before you buy. Shit tier argument.

Admit it you fucking subhuman. You never needed that money. You just want to have some money for yourself and maybe buy some extra shit low quality assets from some community marketplace. You don't actually need thirty-five thousand fucking dollars to make this indieshit stale game.

Forgot to sage. Hope you appreciate this bump you massive fucking failure.

So your team is not even white. You consist of a bunch of shitskins that the best thing they can develop is a fucking indieshit RTS as if we didn't have hundreds of them already.
Kill yourselves

Yes.
Yes!
YES!
YES!
Fuck. Nevermind.

Thanks, bro. Keep being salty.

There's a free demo. Everything you need to know about the game is there in the campaign, but if you need, I can explain in-depth what you need to know about any specific details you're interested in.

Yup. I have nothing to lose. Others don't have the stomach to come here. My standards for selling my product are very, very fair when you compare other campaigns.

I didn't give any keys for the game.

I went to sleep, since you faggots didn't bump my thread.

Yep.

I funded the game up to this place out of my own pocket. I need the 35k to keep developing. It's not done yet. The game is $9, how many indies do you know that sell this cheap with this quality?

Well, it's the minimum of what we need to reach a playable product, with the amount of tribes we're planning to make. If you think that's too high, and feel like $9 for a game of that quality is too high, that's fine.

Just saying

Nah. OP's being a fag. Just because it's indie doesn't mean it's worth checking out.

don't you understand that it is a PRIVILEGE for game devs to bring content to players???

brb, buying my 15th DLC and spending $100 on lootboxes

heh

I spent a lot of time and effort (and plan on spending more, if there is enough resources for it) trying to make indies great again.

Then please tell me why my title isn't worth checking out.

Well for one how about proof that you're the one making the game?