FO4 took at least 5 years to make and it isn't even on a new engine

What is it with modern AAA companies procrastinating so much?

It's all about the loot boxes and skins baby.

Getting the OK from the propaganda think-tanks takes time.

Because large-scale development teams are usually less efficient than a smaller one. AAA development is one big bloated mess of people that usually aren't experienced or skilled at their role and the approach ends up being a brute force effort of just having more people on the project rushing to finish it without much regard for quality.

Talking about RDR2, how do you think it'll be?
I loved RDR, plus it's coming to PC, so I'd be hype, but R* fucking with mods on GTA is a big redflag.
I just want a new fun game.

Don't fall for the meme, they took 1 max 2 years.
I remember reading ass creed 3 was being developed during ass creed 1.

Rockstar takes time with their games, the last buggy game they released was GTA IV on PC and that's because the studio making it had no idea what the fuck they were doing.

say what?

RDR2, I mean.
The first one was such a clusterfuck they gave up on porting it, IIRC.

It was the development that was a clusterfuck, they straight-up lost the source code.

She got BTFOd

Watamote is now legitimately the best SOL manga I've ever read.

Tomato sure has grown

You, you are the reason why Watamote is shit.
Fucking SoL bullshit taking over cringe comedy, Tomoko hasn't done anything even remotely autistic and people will just defend it by saying "she matured!" when in reality she just snarks at people and publicly makes dick jokes but it's fine cause everyone else in the school is now autistic despite them being absolutely normal up until the school trip.

Source on this?

Ok

They're making so much money just sitting there doing nothing that they feel no pressure to work quickly, if at all.

Want to know a fun fact about Beth?
They've got loads of Nip devs working there. That's why FO4 had that Japanese robot.

Valve aren't technically no game. They're working on that Dota 2 card game. They may as well be no game though.

B-but muh based Nippon..

Do you havisfact etc.
If you're referring Tango Gameworks, they are located in Japan and haven't worked on anything besides サイコブレイク.

Its all lootboxes. Every single developer is moving away from making real games to just making lootbox delivery systems.

This. Everything is a skinner box nowadays. A few good games have escaped this trend recently though (DOS2, Cuphead, Hat in Time, et al)

Why make new games when you can rehash old games, or sell quickly-made new ones a piece at a time for an inflated price?

Are you even trying to make money, user?

Watamote died shortly after the anime ended. I guess popularity killed it.

RDR will be emulation ready in 1-3 years anyway. I expect 2 to be garbage, because rockstar is a AAA company, and you shouldn't expect anything from a triple a company.

An series about an unpopular girl spilling her spaghetti constantly while trying desperately to become popular… died soon after it became popular.

Isn't that like some form of pottery?

Does her new self normally look that soulless or is there something special about her there?

Every mangaka that does this should be out of a job.

Other people are fucking weird. "Normal" is just a smokescreen most people put up. How can you not understand this you fucking autist.

You certainly are.

Even the person who did Goodnight Pun Pun?

The fact that it's called Red Dead Redemption 2 so that normalfags will recognize it is already a bad sign since the series is Red Dead not Red Dead Redemption

PC hasn’t been confirmed for Red Dead Redemption 2, user.

they learned they can make money without actually producing a game.

At least Valve figured out they can sell games on their platform. Rockstar is now just going to be a company that makes software for the sale of Shark Cards (or their equivalent), and Bethesda will just make their games even more barebones and rely on the Goy Club to make content for them, and likely patch the game. Are you reading for that $30 Community Patch, goyim?

I'm ready to pirate it out of spite. Also rub it in to fanboys who will defend it

You seem like the kind of guy to go into a thread just to announce sage.

Yep, it rhymes alright.

Vs.
okay

But they're all just one kind of weird. The weird that is popular. By definition, normalfags are into shit that no matter how terrible or autistic or creative or uninspired it is, they're in it because there's some other people in it.