Help me Holla Forums, I am actually hyped for a game. I have been wanting a new Zoo tycoon style game for years

Help me Holla Forums, I am actually hyped for a game. I have been wanting a new Zoo tycoon style game for years.

and?

This is somehow bad and totally different than JPOG becauseā€¦??? Oh wait you're probably underaged and never even heard of JPOG. Nevermind.

/thread

/goback

/thread

Damn he must have got some piece of wood stuck in his cheek for the body to react like that.

go back

JPOG is only notable for being one of the few decent JP games. As a zoo tycoon style game it's not all that impressive and was clearly limited by being on consoles from the the game interface to the few structures you could even build

>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/

Make up your mind. And the game was never going to be ZTC: JP with the short dev time it had. Even if it was a PC exclusive it would not of had nearly as much content or flexibility as ZTC2.

Bump to make autistic sagefags mad.

Did you get lost my dear child? It's okay! Here, let me help you find your way.
>>>/4chan/

Remember to sage and subscribe.

Bump.

What do you guys hope to see in JPOG2? I just want good and varied amount of dinosaurs and convincing behavior from each of them. Good terrain sculpting and building variety would be nice too. Oh and I hope the mission mode from JPOG stays as well.

It's like playing a holocaust-simulator.

is two blocks down

It's like you don't even want to harass women.

There are Zoo Tycoon 2 mods that add a shitton of Jurassic Park stuff to the game. The fences, walls, and dinosaurs. Zoo Tycoon 2 is still the king of building one. (Gameplay the original is better.)

The video's quality is beter.

ZT2's AI is shit. People play JPOG for the A-Life, observing dinosaur behaviors, not the building management.

thanks for saving me the time I would have wasted watching the trailer and reading the thread. going back to playing dinopark tycoon now