oh, yeah. here have one of these.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr5hUVM7pPE
youtube.com/watch?v=SMSZALOGF_M
youtube.com/watch?v=k2h9HPZhqHE
youtube.com/watch?v=_WrUIDJfH0s
youtube.com/watch?v=z-x1KoPlJTI
youtube.com/watch?v=5DjulgRITws
patch.com/california/banning-beaumont/banning-teen-to-be-tried-as-adult-for-raping-two-girl895b301b3f
youtube.com/watch?v=dzMsLCPWfwc
youtube.com/watch?v=T9SQPgE4fqk
youtube.com/watch?v=LXbXYO9F2O4
youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM
youtube.com/watch?v=iwLyIMqfbf0
youtube.com/watch?v=JzFr-uNTXxc
twitter.com/GhostInShell
youtube.com/watch?v=T7vW1oEKP1k
youtube.com/watch?v=ljCnqii8Qgw
youtu.be/s6lcxzy5BAU
youtube.com/watch?v=0BwpEW7JS14
youtube.com/watch?v=gD9qg8TV5vw
youtube.com/watch?v=tBMQxyPiv4s
gamejolt.com/games/the-legend-of-penis-chan/84037
youtube.com/watch?v=r3r2kIw1NM8
youtube.com/watch?v=h-suhRCpfME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unattainable shit nigga.

Everyone on the threads wants something they can never have.

rifk

comme ci, comme ca

I need a fucking drink. Little bro still here?

whatever you say, sci.

Who knows; some of the newer ones who see it or hear about it might get something from it. But that would just be a nice side effect.

The idea of listening to a bunch of Tom Petty songs in a row never came close to crossing my mind, but probably.

She's not really relationship material at all. I say this as someone who's spent a ton of time talking to her over the years.

u'll never understand...

maybe not 4 u

nothing will unseat him at this point, but yeah, a warning for newer people is good. I think the little cult of alice is pretty tight knit and there's not going to be much change one way or another though. keeps a tight leash on his members.

hahaha I feel you there

I am not a huge fan of him either but he does have a few hits I rsather enjoyed

u guys r just jealous cuz u havent met ur soul mates

those do not exist.

only people whove never met their soul mates say that :^)
that sound like something uve heard before cupcake?

false

I no longer believe in the concept, that is all.

believe

I no longer can, or want to.

I gotchu fam

timestamped and evberything

I mean on a fundamental level when it comes to feels and stuff.

Such as? ^^

I think it's possible to be such a good match with someone that they're pretty much like a soulmate, but unfortunately the less like the average normie you are, the harder it is to find someone like that.

i cant fathom how u could think that

You have to move on though, Cupcake.

Just like Daddy always said, "Awake, arise, or be forever fallen."

I think ur just shitposting

im not

goodnight

rifk

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr5hUVM7pPE

youtube.com/watch?v=SMSZALOGF_M
Probably the most well known, Mary ane's Last dance

youtube.com/watch?v=k2h9HPZhqHE
Another pretty popular one Wont Back Down

youtube.com/watch?v=_WrUIDJfH0s
He did 'Stop Draggin my Heart Around' with Stevie Nicks it's a pretty good one

youtube.com/watch?v=z-x1KoPlJTI
and the last Is I need to know, it was on rockband 3 so I had to play it over and ovefr and over lol during the storyline
I know the drums like the back of my hand lol
but its pretty catchy after a few listens

Damn dude its trippy seeing a picture you took 4 years ago for someone else

just one more reason those nukes were a crime against humanity.

I agree with the idea that you can cultivate a relationship that is strong enough to be what people who believe in soulmates would call it, but I simply don't believe any two people are destined to be together. any relationship can work, or fail. factors are not always in the control of the people involved. fate is not a concept that I don't believe in, but in regards to relationships I no longer believe in it having much of a factor.

from my past relationship? I have gotten over it, though it still stings. but you have to learn to get past things, and that is what I have learned.

Night.

I recognized the first two quickly; those ones are good. On the third now and trying to figure out whether or not I recognize it.

Once you put a name to the voice its a hard one to mistake for sure

proto i'm coming home

Fuck stevie nicks you goddamn faggot

Trapped to a seat that you will never leave alive is a situation I still can not justify.

youtube.com/watch?v=5DjulgRITws

shes so cute though

Is jazz bart or just a homovan faggot?

cant tell too fucked up

jazz is bard.

ky cup

why?

kk thx

PROVE IT

Holla Forums stop being shit

YO WHERE SCOOTS AT? YOU STILL AN OWLFUCKER?

he is probably at work.

Cause you're not by my side rn

awww.

you're a faggot, soto.

Oh yeah. Right. What does that niggard do for work now?

Posting difficulties

Yeah, the idea of people being meant for each other is incorrect, but the fact that there are naturally people out there who would match really well with you shouldn't be ignored. There's also a difference between a relationship working and one working really well. At this point, I wouldn't want to stick with one just because it works. Imo it's not worth it unless there's a really deep connection.

You have gotten over it? You seem kind of broken and depressed, a lot of the time. But maybe it's hard to tell how much of the dark humor and stuff is based in how you actually feel.

Yeah I recognize 3 out of 4; just not the third one. And that's also the one I like the least. Which makes me wonder how much the fact that I've just heard the other ones a ton of times all my life factors into me liking them.

There we go. It didn't like that I used so many quotation marks and it """"""""""worked""""""""""" when I removed them.

I think he works with disabled children.

I will snif traic to confirm that.

Is that an honest statement?

all fair and valid points that I agree with more or less.

it's hard to tell mostly because I want it to be that way. my moods are not stable, that much is true. I have gotten out of the worst of what the break up had caused though. I no longer wish for death with the same fervor, and there have been some good things here and there. for the most part my life is just a total joke and a mess, which is why I have a hard time getting out of this mental state, but it won't be that way forever.

I was thinking about that recently myself I started listening to more Paul simon recently and raelly disliked alot of his solo stuff the first time hearing it but after the familiarity bias its prettty enjoyable

that's what I have heard, yes.

That is honorable actually.

Probably best to focus on making things better, then. Making any progress at all will probably help you to feel better. ^^

Any plans?

Idk who Paul Simon is exactly, but I guess I've probably heard some of his stuff over and over as well.

If you were a synth
would you tell me

ooohoooohoooo

not very much in the way of plans. they tend to stress me out which I have a hard time handling on the best of days. I will figure things out one step at a time and hope for the best.

I'LL MAKE YOU WISH THAT YOU'VE NEVER BEEN BORN

HEY CUPCAKE

hello proto.

Anyone good around?

right here

nop

Do you know what the only thing in life that can hurt you is?

bullets.

lurking

No. Everything that you don't know.

there are many bullets I am not personally acquainted with.

patch.com/california/banning-beaumont/banning-teen-to-be-tried-as-adult-for-raping-two-girl895b301b3f

Were threads aware of this meme?

Alright, you just have to make sure you don't get stuck stalling. ^^

What do you do right now? Have a job or anything?

protoman whats that you always say
about trusting no one

rifk brb drink

i found it and capped it and posted it a few times.

I lost my job recently. it's been rough. made things worse again when I finally was starting to feel a little better. I will find something else though. for now I am fine financially at least, so that's something

toss one back for me too.

I guess no one is surprised.

Ah, I guess you're just in a slump and things will start to get better once you get things back on track, then.

that's the hope.

18 WHEELS A ROLLING

do you know how old that meme is?
holy shit

rifk drink

hmm

oh nice. there it is.

where else would it be

Gay Niggers from Outer Space

I just wondered where I had it. got it years ago from darwin.

lewd.

noooooooo

I SEE THE HATE/

IT KEEPS COMING DOWN.

LIKE THE

RAIN.

RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=dzMsLCPWfwc

RIP Joshua McCracken .

RIP doUG coOmbs.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9SQPgE4fqk

rifk DEATH TO OWLFUCKERS.

Cup were you on SL when we were doing our dark work many years ago?

also lewd

I tried SL like, once, I don't even know how many years ago. it was boring as hell. never did it again.

Just wait till I show you all my tripcode
You'll be amazed

Thanks.

Too bad. at least cup is around~

sounds cozy

I only liked it for security research purposes. It was a field of wildflower rfis/

CASSSSSSSSSSSSINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mmhm

cup is no good

Proto1

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm miised you

caek is good enough for me

:)
i'm glad to hear that~

silly.

Eternal love.

The war goes on.

*pets you lovingly*

love and war

rifk

Some bwoy a talk bout dem nuh fraid a nuh man with no gun, until it pop off you nuh even see weh dem turn, a use excuse bout dem a run go fi gun, but when we fi see dem under dem bed dem lie down..

proto1 the war god

youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

How to mic a drum kit
The easy !

there is no easy way

goodnight all.

why guns?

nini

nighty inght

RAM IT HOME

GIRL
S

dON'T FUCK WITH RAIDCHAN.

where?

DARKEST LORD, YOUR MERCY SHALL I GAIN
STRIKE THE MATCH, ENGULF THE EARTH IN FLAMES

BUT LOSIN EVERYTHING
IS LIKE THE SUN GOING DOWN ON
ME

hELEN lEADER TO RIFK

DON'T YOU SEE
I AM YOUR PRIDE
AGENT OF WEALTH
BEARER OF NEEDS
And you know it's right
I AM YOUR WAR
ARMING THE STRONG
AIDING THE WEAK

KNOW ME BY NAME
SHEPHERD OF FIRE

PROTO

GOD OF WAR

SON OF MAN

THE LIGHT

THE FIRE

THE KING OF KINGS

RIFK

twitter.com/GhostInShell

RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!

Fader Vår, som är i himmelen
Helgat varde ditt namn
Tillkomme ditt rike
Ske din vilja,
Såsom i himmelen så ock på jorden
Giv oss idag vårt dagliga bröd
Och förlåt oss våran skuld

sO NO ONE TOLD YOU HYPE WAS GONNA BE THIS WAY

OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HELL
UNHALLOWED BE THY NAME
CURSED BE THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS
OF THY NEMESIS WHO ARE TO BLAME
THY KINGDOM
COME
NEMA

rip LILYA2.

nATHAN3

rip

ALL THOSE i LOVED

rip doug coombs

YO SCOOTS i LOVE YOU

Ragnar comes...
RIFK
Proto-kun...
Where the enemy

NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT! NO MOON! NO STARS! BLACKED AND RIPPED OUT FROM THE SKY! NO DAWN! NO DAY! FLY THE BANNER OF TRUE NIGHT!

Who is Helen?

YOU STILL HERE SCOOTS?

I still fight. wHAT HAPPENED TO THE cORP?

RIP CASTLENECK1

RIP FATHER

RIP FOSTER1

youtube.com/watch?v=T7vW1oEKP1k

Never forget!!!!

RIFK

i couldnt sleep

FOR 800 YEARS WE FOUGHT YOU WITHOUT FEAR.

AND WE'LL FIGHT YOU FOR 80O MORE.

Finally something good.

sCOOTS ARE YOU WORKING WITH RETARDS?

is erio still here

hi

hi

That's a mean way to put it.

hi

whats gud my dear

i MA A STREET NIGGA. i ASK HONESTLY

ONLY XUL

whats xul

youtube

The Sumerian word for "evil" and the Latin word for light reversed. Also it reminds me of that thing from Ghostbusters when I say it that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=ljCnqii8Qgw

scoots is helping people.

DEATH TO THE HUNS

Some bwoy a talk bout dem nuh fraid a nuh man with no gun, until it pop off you nuh even see weh dem turn, a use excuse bout dem a run go fi gun, but when we fi see dem under dem bed dem lie down.

RIFK RIFM RIFK RIFK RIFK RIFK

how gud
the last youtube vid u showed me was the blind girl doing make up i dunno if u could top that

whoa man >rips vape

rUN 'EM DOWN!!!

SCOOTS i WILL SEE YOU AT DOORSTEP.

PROTO1 WAR GOD

I am traveling to London anyway.

War God Liberation.

Just wait. Watch and learn.

Do want a hug when I get there though.

Hugs for war god

Motoko johanson~

IS THAT WHAT YOU NEEDED?

ordinary
i dunno i just watch random things.

oh well
hey do u listen to asmr

sometimes

Looking hype woo woo

FIGHT FIGHT GFIGHT

this is weird but good youtu.be/s6lcxzy5BAU

SCOOTS IS A WISEASS

RIFK SEE YOU SOON.

Truuuthest yo

\
MULTITUDES ARE MARCHING TO THE GREAT KETTLE DRUM.

We will make them play the trumpets

Nessun dorma! Nessun dorma! Tu pure, o Principessa,
nella tua fredda stanza
guardi le stelle
che tremano d'amore e di speranza...
Ma il mio mistero è chiuso in me,
il nome mio nessun saprà!
No, no, sulla tua bocca lo dirò,
quando la luce splenderà!
Ed il mio bacio scioglierà il silenzio
che ti fa mia.

Il nome suo nessun saprà...
E noi dovrem, ahimè, morir, morir!

Dilegua, o notte! Tramontate, stelle!
Tramontate, stelle! Allalba vincerò!

Allalba vincerò!
Allalba vincerò!

10/10 series for me.

:)

RIFK WAR

The best. potential GOAT

goat????

SCOOTS YOU STILL HERE?

greatest of all time

in spiirit

i LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART,

youtube.com/watch?v=0BwpEW7JS14

Yes.
gits art direction is leaking in those short teaser clips :)
a good sign
i can only dream, that the writing will also take the intellectual route that all the animes had.
since... the audience they are drawing from is based on the animes, is niche after all. (a good niche, one of the best niche's to be honest.)
and choosing scarjo i feel is good. i can almost see it in some of the teasers~ ♥

potential!

RIFK!!!!

Love for war god

Yeah, the teasers look extremely promising, which can only be good. fingers crossed

rifk global entry

never fuck with real motherfucking raidchan g's

youtube.com/watch?v=gD9qg8TV5vw

scoots brb drink..you work with retards?

Tougasa sure looks old! (which could be expected since he's a 90% natural human still... which means this movie is prolly a later on in the timeline..)

Hey scoots

GLOBAL ENTRY UNITS!!!!

AROO!!!

AROO!!!

Yes.

It could be. Perhaps they are wanting to pair it to the original timelines.

Only love

rifk
you are going to get door kicked...out of love.

song for you

youtube.com/watch?v=tBMQxyPiv4s

The arise timeline is pretty young...
the stand alone complex timeline is the most in depth.
and the movie is the 'original' yet.. slightly dated, still good though. but possibly too condensed? i dunno..

luckily the trailers are leaking how, 'faithful' this could be..
the subtle neck clip sounds of jacking and unjacking from tech, cyberbodys, mind farms... ect.

Send in the cavalry!!!! broom broom

Yo when I get there wanna go to Paris?

scootoss

Yeah. The main thing that needs addressing is what do they intend to do with the movie. Is this going to be a francise series? Will there be a a sequel or two. If thats the plan then they can happily run with the story and pace it well. If not I get a feeling it will be a little rushed. The aesthetics look on point though.

Take the FRance by strum

BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

RAIDCHAN1

LOVE YOU SO MUCH SCOOTS BRB DRINK

RIOT RIOT RIOT IN THE PARIS WAR GOD

rip nezi

gamejolt.com/games/the-legend-of-penis-chan/84037

it IS TIME NOW BOY\

youtube.com/watch?v=r3r2kIw1NM8

kil me

I feel personally that The whole of the GiTs series was made... in such a way that every episode OR movie, had a clear beginning and finish, but also could be continued in any way possible.
which could have played in part in to how solid the series has been adapted into the sequals and tv series and even the new series.

they've all been 'episodic' is the word i can think of.
all of GiTs feels complete... be able to be continued in one way or another.
all of GiTs has been a franchise. :3
(Excluding the original movie that began the series universe and laid the groundwork unknowingly ♥ and inspire people the world over, from subtle hints and homages in their own directoring to inspiring. big names in film have seen GiTs and could possibly want to see what becomes of this new movie coming)

This new movie has a high likely possibilty of spawning future motoko scarjo movies, and may even drawn even more of an audiance into the original series that inspired this.

Also i think that was actually Cheif Aramaki and not tougasa weilding the old fashioned peacemaker... ;~;

itll be daijobu

WAR WAR WAR WAR RAW

Here is hoping luka babooka

yeah.

i should download Psycho-Pass someday...

5-10 YEARS FROM NOW.\

THEY ARE GOING TO WISH THERE WAS A RAID cosaNOSTRA

5-10 years from now. They are going to wish there was a proto1/

Pouring one out for lord Bishamonten.

scoots im comma homme

I might be able to upload it to dropbox for you sometime if you remind me.

RAID THEM HARD

Sellfish love. Yo. I am coming to London.

episodes? or folders?

I didn't ask for this.

One day I'm actually going to have rice wine.
And when I say I'm pouring one out in honor of Lord Bishamonten, I'll actually be pouring one out in honor of Lord Bishamonten.

I miss '98.

Same.

I had some really sick floppy games way back when.

My step mother is letting me have an old tower so I'm going to load it up with a big HDD and some minor upgrades and all the old games I can get my hands on.

I still have a tower that's running 98.
It's tempting to clean it out it and just install anything I can get my hands on.
Especially if I can upgrade it a little bit.

Considering most games back them were easy to crack I doubt it would be hard.

Hi,.

hi

How are ya?

yay win 7

okay

wbu

maybe some day microsoft will stop being retarded, and i can move to their latest platform, but not today

I just woke up.
Watching the new South Park.

Episodes.

You probably have a point.

But nothing quite beats handling a hard copy of a game.

Good morning

That would be a dream.

You can handle my HARD copy.

Saw this coming 8 years ago

cool

You turn my floppy disk into a hard copy. :^)

I need to dig around in storage and see if I can't find all our really old games.

see

♥♥♥

You?

Should. Old games are usually in second hand stores too.

playing a game

Hulla, Neko.

That's true.
Floppies aren't well known for being resilient memory, though.

Ah. Any plans for the day?

Don't copy that floppy.

Perv.
Also did any one talk to Bebo about Sci?

no

What's up buttercup?
I'm super duper sick ;~;

Lame.

BUT THERE'S LITERALLY NO OTHER FUCKING WAY TO ENSURE THESE GAMES THAT I PAYED FOR WILL LAST THE YEAR.

;~~~~;

A bit hungry.
Otherwise mostly just bored.

very

do something fun then

Do not.
Copy.
That floppy.

Wanna cuddle~

ugh

Like what?

Why are you just posting the same image?

I'll copy your floppy. :^)

*hugs and pets*

i know that feel

oh don't worry about it then ^ ^;
i'll be fine.

Iunno

because Nekyouko is especially kawaii

Wait.

WAIT.

IS NIGHTS OF AZURE GETTING A SEQUEL!? DO I HAVE TO BEAT THAT NOW!?

So we can preserve the memories in your old age.

I guess.

I'm really fond of the stupidly large Maki picture.

I am still young.

I forget which of us is older, actually.

I'll be 22 on Tuesday.

What one?

Not yet I dont think

I'll do it now.

TBH, the only reason why I haven't beaten Nights of Azure is because it's too easy.
Unlike Ys, where the difficulty actually just drives me to get better.

Holy crap.
You're just a little babby...

see

Alright.
Whenever is convenient then.
But I do want to get the ball rolling.

How old do you people think I am?

*Nuzzle*

oh yeah those are always great
I think that artist has a bunch like that

Tbh, I thought you were, like, 25-26.

But you aren't, which means I'm older.

I'd believe it.

moogi is way better than squash

my precious self esteem

I made that years ago too
there's probably a fuckton of more art to collect

Ha. You are old as shit then.
I laugh at you.
Bow before my youth.

gfur posters are the worst

Kill them both
let God sort'm out

You don't have self-esteem.

That's scary

Kill all furverts

Said the guy dating Swords.

1v1 me. I'll trounce you with my magic build.

I'm back
Nananananananananana

it still somehow hurts

I was going to tell you that I might prune it and then build on it, but I wasn't sure if that'd've been rude.

I'm not that much older than you. ;~;
You know, for an old lady.

How's Revy?

Kick him in the nads!

youtube.com/watch?v=h-suhRCpfME

Well, that's cute that you think that.

Maybe it's just the painful truth of confurmation.

In the house, in a heartbeat

off to work

bai

life needs to stop beating me ive already tapped out

why?

Iunno
there's some stuff in there I don't even know why I saved tbh

I'll wrek you.

That video also perfectly captured my response.

It sure seems like that.

there's still more cutes than not

Life doesn't quit
Just like my smoking

God only knows

That six-inch itch you have is going to get you in trouble young man.

that is an excellent idea brb

I'm referring to the things you have mentioned putting in your butt previously.

I went to see Avenue Q with all my faggot friends last night
The friend I haven't necessarily come out to yet poked fun at me for being trans in front of the openly trans ftm new friend and the one I am good friends with "accidentally" nuzzled my boob

I don't want to talk about your dilbos

Sounds like a fun time, actually.

I'm murdering Microsoft.
Swear to god.

It went something like

When was that?

That's all I remember.
Specific dates or months are not my area of expertise
But it was probably earlier this year.

-holds your dumpy emo hair back-

I have not had a dildo in over a year.

LIES

I got u bae

can you like stop bullying me

Done

Just tell yourself "He's only picking on me because he thinks I'm cute"

There's no love
she don't even like me
but when we have drugs
she could be my wifey

This thread is in a state of death

which implies the community is in a similar state of death.

gosh damn it rin

I did it just for you.

you did it WRONG

Just like you're always telling me to.

I tell you to do it correctly.

Then clearly I must have done it correctly, since I did it how you're always telling me to.

You're always like "Rin, why do you always use such poor grammar and spelling? If you will to repeat my messages, please do so in a respectable manner."

this is not a thing I have ever said.

That's beside the point.

Ay lmao

THAT IS THE ENTIRE POINT

Oh, a domestic argument
Better leave

The point was that you clearly want me to do it with proper spelling and grammar, hence why you always comment on it when I do it.

So I did it with proper spelling and grammar, just for you.

I'm just bugging on cupcake, how is that a domestic argument?

Don't drag me into trannyhouse politics

how 2 armour quetzel?

if I wanted you to do it with "proper" spelling and grammar I wouldn't specifically tell you to do it like I always do it which is a very specific way!

because you're my house waifu duh

If you didn't want me to change you shouldn't comment on it then!

BUT CUPCAKE STOLE MY LAST FUCKING CAN OF FUCKING RAVIOLI AND I WANT TO BITCH ABOUT IT ON AN ONLINE INTERNET IMAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET ONLINE.

For some reason, I was expecting that to say dutch.

but you were doing it wrong. I wanted you to do it right, right being the way I want you to do it, which happens to be

"ded thread"

"ded community"

like that, in two separate but equal posts. with or without image. I have explained this many times!

why were you expecting it to say that that makes no sense

fuck my life

did anybody screencap the ravioli incident

And I was doing it like that.
And you commented on it.

So clearly I wasn't doing it right.

Ur ravioli

my comment was "you finally did it right!"

HOW IS THAT YOU CLEARLY NOT DOING IT RIGHT

youre a fucking ravioli

S A V A G E

Because you keep commenting on it so I change it to spite you, obviously.

this is why I beat you.

They calll me Ravioli Spinelli Douglas

that and because you like it so much.

If raviolis get stolen isn't it a compliment to be called a ravioli?

Clearly it's desirable.

And that is why I don't change.
Duh.

it's a strange dynamic we have, but we make it work.

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread