cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/USB_Devices_Compatibility_List
nichegamer.com/reviews/cuphead-review/
useatoday.blogspot.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

henlo

Too many to narrow down

Hey guys.
So I took your advice last thread and went to bed so I could take advantage of the sale. I got a PS2, a memory card, all the hookups, 1 controller and a copy of Tekken Tag Tournament. The copy of Tekken Tag is scratched and only worked once, and the PS2 doesn't recognize the memory card.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

FROGs from MGS4

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Sites all kinds of laggy so forgive the weird 4 second delay.

Any good tv currently airing?

Whatcha all playin'? Hope its fun.

No work today. Played Cuphead a lot. A Hat in Time just came out. Will get that next paycheck.

Idk the Antlions from HL2.

hey fags
its friday night for me
concerts two nights in a row this weekend, get absolutely hype.

how's yall fags?

Probably the Titan robots from Metal Arms: Glitch in the System. You could use a razor gun to shoot off all their arms and weapons and they'd just follow you around the rest of the level, just a torso and head on legs, unable to attack you.

How goes anons

Is it at least a fat ps2?

Finally hit the point in my mobile yugioh shit that I don't have much to do and they expect me to drop money now. Need a game.
How goes user

the red snifit from super mario bros 2

There any reason for that?
lol no.

Nothing really, whish I was.

I'm sorry dude.

shy guys for cuteness
I guess oot iron knuckles or whatever for being an enjoyable enemy to fight.

Really? I still haven't reached that point, and I've been playing for months.

giant

enemy smug

sleep snug, smug

Been going alright. Been playing a lot of Cuphead.

Get a new memory card on ebay, along with a memory card with freemcboot. Download all the games after that.

>current year

Went to the eye doctor and im getting new glasses. Spent a good 5 hours trying to figure out how to load iso files from a usb stick but nothing is working and i cannot figure out how to get loadmii to load.

Why does leftypol keep making these threads. No one gives a shit about you.

Yes. I asked about it, and everything went fine. The guy said the system was tested, and it worked. When I asked about PS2 memory cards, he said I could choose between the red one and the black one. I should've picked the red one.

Is that the loli mage one?

Protect your hearing. Don't want tinnitus like me

Probably why they are doing maintenance tomorrow.

Those things were always fun to fight.
How gos user

What stage are you on?
And I just don't have any keys left for LDs and am at stage 55 so.

unless you like cape shit I'd doubt it. HBO has some show about a pimp or something that just started idk fam I haven't not seen anything recent that I enjoyed.

Always pick the red pill

I kinda have tinnitus but it hasnt affected my balance yet.

Oh jesus, nevermind. I haven't been playing THAT much I guess.

Doctor Dickghost and family, for the sheer idea of what the devs could get away with in a game (albeit I suppose an M rating, that can be quite a lot).

As I said in your own thread earlier, always double check that stuff works before buying it. Don't just take the seller's word for it.

Is there ever? You should know the answer to this.

Nothing today; was waiting to see if a friend would call when he got home from his classes, but I assume he passed the fuck out the minute he got in. Have been working at Baten Kaitos the past week or so though.

Yeah. Eastern European developed Rareware throwback game that got Kickstarted before, but released after Yooka-Laylee. Apparently it's better than YL. Briefly overtook Cuphead and PUBG on Steam. JonTron still has a voice role in it. GAF and the blue checkmarks are sperging out.

CUPHEAD SMELLS BAD

Pretty sure on wii stuff you need a specific type of iso? Or like a certain setting or something on the usb. Can't remember now.

Are they off brand memory cards?

I just want some damn background noise and it shouldnt be this hard to find.

It gives me a headache sometimes

I don't trust off-brand memory cards. Especially since I've heard that the non Sony ones for the PS2, which can offer larger storage than the default 8mb, are more prone to corrupting due to memory compression or something.

No, it was an official PS2 8MB memory card.

Fucking hell. Atleast i can sorta get metroid prime 1 to work on pc. The version of the metroid prime trilogy i have removes 3 to reduce file size but it breaks scanning in 2.

just do that gotham show or something then

Another degenerate show, huh?

They're all degenerate shows.

I know, they should at least bring up a show with a good family man once in a while.

Are you sure your make of USB storage is compatible with the Wii to begin with?

If he's got a fatty, he can use a modpack during setup of the hard drive (being that the fats have the expansion bay and loaders are a good function for them) to get uLaunchElf on the system, and then run the installer for Free McBoot from the USB slot through ULE. Bypasses the need to know someone with FMcB, pay to send your card out to get it installed, buy a pre-installed card, or as a worst case, BUY FMcB. Though if he does need a new card anyhow, buying a preinstalled one might not be that bad an idea.

Morning friends
Can't fucking wait for this shift to end

The beetles from Diablo 2 act 2, the electricity they shot out when hit was retard genocide every time

prolly

I played 16 hours a day for the past month. Well besides when I was in japan I guess.

Never hurts to ask.
How goes user

Dropped

Ahhhhhhh. Hopefully mem cards aren't too overpriced.

Theres 3 prime games?

I kind of miss watching Home Improvement after school. Tim could be an idiot, but he was well meaning.

Meh.

How are you not aware of that by now?

fuck that

Where do you work again?

>(((tv)))
You would have a better chance finding a unicorn.

Its a flashdrive formatted into ntfs. Fat32 only allows

How goes user

I thought the second one never got released tbh

I mean, I'm having fun with Cuphead. Its not the best, but its probably one of the better games I've played this year.

Nah. You still play as a girl. He voices some NPC penguin who wears a suit.

Also:
Prime
Prime 2
Prime 3
Prime Trilogy
Prime Hunters
Prime Pinball
Federation Farce

Yeah, and every wife has to be a slut for no reason.

Is posting fucked up for anyone else?

Are they all on the gamecube?

Has anything else fun came out this year though

whaaaaat

How in the FUCK could you manage to think that? Have you not been in Metroid threads and seen people praise/bitch about Prime 2? It clearly came out.

Sometimes I swear you just say the most retarded shit you can on purpose for (You)s.

No, I mean is the make of the drive (brand, size) known to be one that works.

My favorite enemy would have to be the alien on alien isolation. Or the elites of halo 1-3. How's everyone tonight?

Why would I be in a metroid thread?

1 and 2 is. 3 is on wii. mouse and keyboard metroid prime 1 is actually really fun

Its an older flashdrive. I dont know the brand.

Prime 1 and 2 were on the GameCube, 3 and Trilogy were on the Wii, Hunters and Pinball were on the DS, and the less I say about that last one, the better.

Not me, but my browser is a bit slow.

Why wouldn't you?

Prime 1 and 2 were on Gamecube Prime 3 and Trilogy were on the Wii, Hunters and Pinball were on the DS,and Fed Force was on 3DS. Trilogy is a release of the first three Prime games but with motion controls.

If Ritsu doesn't get (You)'s, he will die.

also, i just got this captcha

No, but flags aren't working right at the moment. I do see that Porchmonkey's doing maintenance in the next day or so. Maybe he's figured out what causes posting to break every day during evening west coast/mountain time.

Prime and 2 are on the Gamecube, Prime 3 and Trilogy are on the Wii. Trilogy extends Prime 3's controls to the prior games. Works well, if maybe too well.

Schadenfreude at suffering of fans?

Holy fuckles.

Turn off javascript ritsu. It won't fuck up as much then.

Gas station

A lot better in 3 hours. Got a wargame lined up with my buddy today, space mexicans versus space christians

I'm good. Heard a spoopy sound when I was outside earlier though.
How goes user

Gotcha

Because

this tbh imo tbh tbh

My posts keep getting stuck at like 95% and I have to drop the picture to post

mark knows you're crypto-avatarfagging

Samus is too slutty?

That kinda sounds comfy unless someone comes in.

Step it up. I've had Captcha call me a goy, as well as it admit to being a fujoshit before.

Take this; might help you.
wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/USB_Devices_Compatibility_List

Maybe it just doesn't like you anymore.

Think it already is

Because I've hardly played the games and because I don't browse Holla Forums

Seems like

i hate it even more now

I just came to the conclusion that I personally just prevented the entire destruction of the city of las vegas because of exposing evidence on that shooting. I feel bad about that somewhat. So other than that I'm ok. Here's your (you), eat up.

Also please go and stay go, you cross-siting filth. I see those tabs.

You should, it would help people hate this thread less.

Thanks, but, im just gonna give up on loading wii games. Metroid prime trilogy is the only one i wanted to play and it works ok on emulator so im good.

I need details

If you see a loading percentage in the reply button your javascript is not off.

Found the other. Needs some drawfag to make a kike edit of gopher from Winnie the Pooh.

You what now? What evidence?

No they'd just bitch about 4am "leaking" or some shit. And I don't want to be accused of shitting up other threads.

RIP

It's decent, lots of cleaning though. The station is right in the middle of a residential area so there's people who come in all the time during the night

Space lolis and shotas are technically a thing but it's a disease for the faction I play.
But space Mexicans and niggers are much more fun to play. Also Japs got fucked over so hard in this setting it's great

Essentially I was the thread creator for some of the very early threads and helped dig up some of the /k/ stuff on sounds.

Here's your (you) too.

How could lolis be a disease

old habits die hard

The good news though, regarding my issue with the PS2, is that I still have the receipt for the PS2 and memory card, should the situation take a turn for the worse. On the other hand, I think I may have either misplaced or thrown out the receipt for tekken tag. Whenever I actually need receipts for something is the times I don't have them.

But why would las vegas get destroyed?

Post more girls and beer

I'd kill for some nip beer right now

No, they don't. I haven't been back to halfchan since coming here years back, and I'd been at least lurking halfchan since 2006 or so. Just drop that data mining shitshow already.

That's why you keep them in the fucking case for the game, or if it's a good find, in your "trophy box", at least until you know they work. Or, don't tell me, you buy your games disc only?

Lurk >>>Holla Forums10717199

A complication of living in space is some people stopped growing before they even hit puberty

ok sure.

I'm not dumb enough to buy discs only.

whats up with the weird party hat on her head

do they not sell sapporo in liquor stores near you?

it's trainwreck dumpster fire
it's hard to look away at times
/c/ is a good board though

Is the user who knows about the orthodox church here?

Persona 5
Nier Automata
Nioh
Sonic Mania
MOTHERFUCKING HOLLOW KNIGHT
Its been a really good year so far
Oh, and Vanquish got ported to PC too
I heard FFXV was actually good but its probably not my thing tbh

not necessarily a bad thing. The less eccentric ones are used as infiltrators and saboteurs

Grimoire
EO5
Tekken 7
BOTW
There was alot good this year

Its not the same if its not draft

Thought those came out last year

Pics of loli spies or gtfo

Well at least there's that. Can't say how mad it makes me to see people that A) don't take care of their shit and throw out anything "extraneous", or B) don't care enough about what they're buying to make sure they're getting their full money's worth.

I guess I can get that. I mean, I used to read Bleach every week, both out of habit and to rag on it with other anons. Those threads used to be fun, between the speculation and banter. But anyhow, you have to learn to drop that shit. And cross-siting just causes culture issues between both locations.

Then don't post your pics or use a flag outside a thread.

Hope no one robs you.

Well, hopefully you have better luck next time.

All this year

His shit taste is pervasive enough that I think people would recognize it on sight even without him actually outing himself.

Don't fuck with chinks who know martial arts.

I can respect that. Drinking cider with whisky right now.

This is really the only thread I post in. I mainly just lurk outside of a few occasions like waifu threads

Theres already a couple of idiots who claim they see me derailing threads as it is. Easier to just admit I don't browse Holla Forums

Kill me

Did he die?

Year of the happenings 2018. I hope the world goes down in a blaze of glory.

P5 came out last year domestically, but came out this year worldwide.

Fuck yeah.

Not too sure about BOTW tho.

lol true

Well, they're retarded.

Do robot hating space nuns count

Uhahu, hacker from the game's manga
it's in Spanish since the game was made by Spanish weebs

Only been robbed once in 5 years of graveyards

idk wasn't lookin good for him tbh

I just need information about what "matins" and "divine liturgy" means.

i know some things
what's up?

See

And we shall watch as the gondola during the failure to connect control the daemon.

I KNEW IT.

Not bad

divine liturgy is the orthodox equivalent of catholic mass, it's main service performed on Sundays and Holy Days.

Matins are morning prayer services. My church calls uses the term Orthros, but it's the same thing.

on sundays, my church has orthros/matins and then divine liturgy.

Well, it came out this year for me.

So i backed up all my music to a 32 gig micro sd card. There is only 1 gig left.

So, should i get there before the matins or the divine liturgy, and how long are they?

Fun fact, and something both divine liturgy and catholic mass have in common, their not Biblically supported.

I have to wonder if that might have influenced poor sales.

Your fault for not knowing japanese

What game

You don't even know it.

Once I get the PS2 issue fixed, what games should I collect for the system?

Better all be moontunes.

I say a good 15% are jap. Unless you mean music from jap games which bumps it up to a good 70-80%

Nocturne and DDS of course
Urban Chaos was a personal favorite

Rule of rose
dont actually do this. Shit is expensive

Matins are about a half hour, divine liturgy is about 90 minutes. It's entirely up to you. I've been trying to get up to get for Orthros but I have a hard time getting out of bed. I would recommend getting there in time before Matins, but really I always arrive sometime between when orthros starts and Divine Liturgy begins.

Don't worry about showing up in the middle of anything- happens all the time in any church anywhere, just walk along the outside of the pews and find a good spot in the back if you're nervous.

Church people are super friendly.

user please
orthodox christian tradition is older than the Bible. Orthodoxy has existed since Christ and his Apostles, the Bible wasn't assembled (by the Orthodox church fathers, btw) until 500 years later.

The system or the games?

Dark Cloud
Ace Combat 4
the Jak and Daxter games.

Nocturne, Kings field 4, MGS3 off the top of my head

Knew enough to survive in nippon

I haven't played it as I don't own a Switch, but its probably decent
More importantly, look at NicheGamer's review of cuphead and then check the comments
nichegamer.com/reviews/cuphead-review/
Jesus fucking christ, nintoddlers are the plague
I love plenty of nintendo games but jeez, its like the reviewers of this site punched these people's children or somethign with the way they're acting

meant to respond to

regarding the Ace Combat games, can I play 5 and 0 before playing 4? I know one of the stores in my area has 5 and 0, but not 4.

Tales of Eternia.

Games you're actually interested in playing? No sense in buying shit just to buy shit, or to go "full-set" mode (which with the PS2 could take multiple fucking rooms, the total library is that big). And don't just buy at average prices. Patience pays off well for me.

Kind of making me want to update the pictures I've taken in the past of my shelves.

Rule of Rose in particular.

I heard BOTW basically shat on the lore. Midna not canon anymore right?

Oh.

F

>what is matthew 15:3,6-9
>what is 1 samuel 17:51 and 2 samuel 21:19
>what is mark 1:2 and malachi 3:1
>what is acts 7:45 and deutoronomy 31
Just stop. You won't like where this goes.

The games. Theres plenty of ps2's out there due to the slims being manufactured for a long time. But the rare games are obviously hard to find and sometimes in the 30-45$ range.

4, 5, and 0 shouldn't be too hard to find in general.

Also, if you're considering playing AC3, look into the fan-translation, as the story, and some stages I think, was removed from the western release of Electrosphere.
useatoday.blogspot.com

The game. A copy complete is like 150-250 on ebay.

Well, i go garage sale hunting on saturdays and end around 8:30, right before the matins begins. I could fit that in real easy.

BOTW is good, but i dont think it deserves the 10s it got. 7-8, sure.

I believe the ace combat games are separate from eachother.

I know this, that's why I asked.

Honestly I wouldn't consider BotW canon to anything in the Zelda series becaue
Nothing against it, but midna will always be canon let's be really here

I'm more prone to blame lack of marketing and being a later release on the already JRPG heavy PS1, but again, the release date is enough to make me wonder if there's more to the story of why it flopped here.

Fucking bamco didn't learn a damn thing even after NoA marketed Symphonia here for them. Took until Xillia for them to actually start doing it well on their own, instead of just letting the games slide on Symphonia's popularity and word of mouth. And with Graces, its trailer did NOTHING to make it sound appealing if you ask me. Still was an enjoyable game though.

Don't make me smack you boi

I like to think the dead hero of time in tp is the link from mm

They used to have at least one timeline, albeit a split one, that made some amount of sense. The issue is that Nintendo opted to just cram every fucking game into a triple split timeline instead of leaving some in their own continuity, which makes the now official timeline a clusterfuck. Should have been left ambiguous.

My eye is bothering me. Night.

Doesn't help that jrpgs were starting to decline around then anyway

Its true and you know it.

Latest one I played is WW so don't know. At best most things are vague references in games.

They made it that way tho.

I like Putits.

4 is the only one I've played but it's amazing

protties please go. i've never felt closer to god than surrounded by icons, hearing the choir (and just the choir, with no instruments and no shitty contemporary christian music) and the chanter, smelling the incense. Protestantism is a spiritual desert.

You're so fond of quoting the Bible in support of sola scriptura, please tell me what verses you believe state that the Bible and only the Bible is the final authority on Christianity.

You're missing out on so much more depth and richness to the faith and tradition, user.

Not exactly, the PS2 still had a lot of enjoyable ones, both in terms of continuing classic series as well as new ones that may/may not have continued past the generation.

If anything seventh gen was the decline, between so many series dying off, and development shifting more towards the DS and PSP than consoles like the PS3 (which did still see the likes of Final Fantasy, Tales, and Atelier as mainstays).

I warned you. I also quoted the very verses that prove such a thing. Did you not even look them up? Have another Psalms 138:2 kjv.
>I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

What's wrong with the zelda timeline now?

the tradition is cool and all but it shouldn't be a core of your faith, the tenants of the religion itself should be and that is why the bible, and other works such that may have been left out or are supplementary like various revelations or prior gospels.
imo

i'm just gonna let you think you're right because I know sola scriptura is bullshit but I'm not informed enough to be able to intelligently refute you because my serious study of the faith is only in its beginnings.

the traditions of the orthodox church serve a very practical purpose in obtaining salvation. They aren't just icing on the cake, they're part of the dogma and doctrine. Things like icons and such.

If you're speaking in general, he official triple split Nintendo introduced with Hyrule Historia. Before, it at least made some semblance of sense, provided you didn't try to group all the games into one timeline. But Nintendo decided to do so, and not with the double split that made sense, but a triple split based on an arbitrary "Link died and failed his quest in OoT" and then crammed everything (CD-i games aside as usual) into wherever they deemed they could make it fit.

If you're asking specifically about BotW though, I haven't played or paid much attention to it, but I did hear it fucked with the lore further. Also that thing about the second rendition of Hyrule Historia about Majora's Mask having not actually happened, or some shit. Nintendo can't leave well enough alone.

Maybe I should be grateful that the developers of a series I've liked have been deliberately wishy washy on actual continuity, aside from leaning on the fourth wall in one of the final games, that that incarnation of the world was a nexus to other incarnations of the world, as an excuse for why characters of the other games were showing up there as cameos and side quest givers.

That's a really cool gondola. How did you make it?

I'm pozting from my phone, but i'm going to bed. I'm usually too busy on weekends to post here, so see you guys monday.

cuz they tryna sell you merch fam smfh

Kind of want to see someone make a spooky gondola for halloween, with two versions of the same image. Could use this music, with the switch to a more horrifying variant of the same image switching in after Augustine's "The Inquisition is here for a reason, Brother!" and the scream following it. "Eternal Darkness: Gondola's Requiem" or something.

paint

I've collected alot of gondolas over time. Have a spooky one.

I remember one of the books early on in ED said something like the character couldn't tell if these were just Bosch paintings she hadn't seen before or what.

Yeah, actually booted up the game to see what the actual description on that book/artifact was. My Wii sounds like it's having a fit on the intro FMV.

Found it.

Also, that "family tree" with someone having been visibly hung from it.

fuck yea budy

Actually going to look in to replaying it closer to halloween. Was close enough to the beginning that it was no trouble. Just wasn't going to be able to sleep without remembering the actual quote, and fuck giving jewtube LPers views for the mere chance of them actually doing non-required exploration.
Fuck off, parasitic attention whore.

Some other flavor text quotes from the game before I shut it down for the time being.

I still don't get why Alex's Gladius makes a growling sound doing the quick slash, even before she starts losing sanity.