Multiplayer only games is what ruined video games tbh

Multiplayer only games is what ruined video games tbh

no one cares

great thread quality content keep me updated on your life op :)

Seems like a Rugga-tier post.

But user the first vidyagame was multiplayer.

shitty games is what ruined games

Nope, it was da jews and their golems

ebin upboat

upboatnaway

Nice projection.

Tits or gtfo

Post your micro-cock, Rugga, and i'll stop bullying you

fag

Goon confirmed

Its a drop in the ocean, but it did help to ruin vidya, yes
Overcuck might've been worth something if it actually had a goddamn campaign, something to play offline that would give it more depth and likeable characters

That, and progression system like random loot and XP so that people don't feel like wasting their time playing for nothing, because playing a game for the fun of it? FUCK YOU gimme my carrot on a stick

I wouldn't say that, I'd say games with a ranking system ruined multiplayer, especially skill based games. The reason why is everyone becomes annoyingly obsessed with their elo number or whatever. Me personally it is less satisfying to see some rank number go up showing I am improving than seeing it first hand with self improvement i.e. seeing myself go on a hot streak or massively outplay the enemy than see I went up a division in something. As well I think it'd be better for those who are trying to improve but are under confident because they don't want to have their lack of skill displayed.

There are as well different things that ruined vidya in the past but since this is the most recent, especially with esports slowly rising, it was the first thing that came to mind

Videogames in general are garbage, old people were right about them all along, we're just chasing the feelings of wonder and excitement from our youths that we will never get back.

Really there's no excuse to not workout a little every day, you don't even have to go out, some pushups will do. I'm sore as fuck right now and I know it's worth it. I hate fat people and anyone who takes pride on it.

there are many things that lead to the sad state we've been in for nearly a decade now:

multiplayer- halo particularly
dlc
wii- nintendo shovelware practices and cucked fanbase of girls and soft boys.
video games journos- washing cliques back
reddit and neogaf unable to see the farm pen they are in.

/thread

thread should have ended with this post

This tbh. Gaming is a social hobby and i can't believe there are still people on reddit who think otherwise.

The story ends with golems literally hilariously killed their own Jewish creators after they ungratefully stop being given shiny things to protect them.

You dumb fucks.

>>>/cuckchan/

Haven't seen that name in a long time.