Worthwile Gameboy/Color games

Post good Gameboy and Gameboy Color games (bonus if there's compilations already made)

pardon the accidental shilling

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/jyknrb.psd
askiisoft.com/games/tower-of-heaven/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If youre into advance wars, there are gameboy wars 1-3. They are the predecessors to the advance wars series.

also oracle of seasons/ages

Battlecity
Elevator Action DX
Daikatana
Shantae
Tetris
The Harry Potter RPG games on GBC

Pokémon Yellow

Pokémon Crystal

That list is a start but it's got some fucking weird omissions.

Survival Kids
Survival Kids 2 (has a translation patch now)

tetris

for whom the frog tolls

Final Fantasy Legend III is the best of the Game Boy FF games. I and II are retarded imo.

I thought it was terribly bland since it replaced the races and skill system with MP cast magic and simplified monster transformations. The DS remake is cool though.

I hate the SaGa games with a passion and thankfully FFLIII was made by a different team and the game was more conventional.

Tetris DX is superior to Tetris on every way except it's missing the iconic theme

Too lazy to finish this, someone else can.
my.mixtape.moe/jyknrb.psd

this is really important that you all play this. Play all the elevator actions. Especially returns.

It stands to reason, since chartfag is a redditor that doesn't actually play video games.

You sound like you like Final Fagasy too much.

Do you guys know any PC games that mimic the gameboy look?

The Turrican port for the GB seems pretty good. Haven't played it myself, though.

The Final Fantasy games for the GBC suck. Get one of the remasters for emultion, the GBA versions, or the DS/PSP remakes.

Were they any fun? I'm on an advance wars kick.

askiisoft.com/games/tower-of-heaven/

Kirby Dream Land 2
Kirby Star Stacker
Hamtaro: Ham-Ham United
Bomberman Quest
Crystalis
For the Frog the Bell Tolls

Mole Mania. Greatly underappreciated and apparently made by the team members who did Donkey Kong GB/94.

Isn't there also a Game Boy Color EA that got that got turned into Dexter's Lab EA themed game?

Also nice image name.