Be honest now, how many of you retards actually buy Steam games...

Be honest now, how many of you retards actually buy Steam games? Because if you do then you are no better than the cancer perpetually ruining the industry. You are literally enabling paid mods.

Okay

There's literally nothing wrong with paid mods. I also collect cards and hats. You're just a poorfag protecting stealing.

I can't believe I have to deal with this "have to make sure my computer is plugged in and turned on" DRM

If you're going to be a waifufag, be the best waifufag you can be.

Shit bait thread, honestly. 0/10

You are keeping their business afloat

lol gay

Proves my point, you are all a bunch of hypocrites.

I have created a circlejerk that buys any game that I want for me. Therefore I don't buy steam games. Others do.

Reminder that money isn't even real.

Don't worry, that cyberpunk game will definitely be the steam killer this time.

But Bethesda managed to implement this idea without needing steam, after the fiasco,but drop crates in the other hand makes more sense to used to blame steam users.

Dont worry goy, jewing always finds a way.

You know what, OP. I'm going to buy a game I want on steam just to spite your low quality thread spouting faggot ass.
The reason you're mad is probably because mommy and daddy won't give you their credit cards to buy games, so you come here to complain that people have money and you don't. Aren't I right, little babyboi?

I just upped my patreon pledge to feminist frequency too. Fu*k these piss babies.

Good goy

Pleb detected. Probably never played something that wasn't pirated or gifted to you by your cool uncle for Christmas, huh? It's okay child, you'll learn about working for stuff soon enough.

Good goy

All me tbh

Not an argument. Keep being buttblasted, poorboy.

Define "Buy"
Technically I've only ever bought the orange box with my own money.

Use it regulary for online and fast updates. Most games i pirate without remorse.

I last used Steam around 2007.
I remember it was a flaming pile of shit and everybody hated it, then something changed and people starting loving Valve (praise gaben XD!11!) before recently where everyone went back to hating it again.

Be honest now, how many of you retards actually buy console games? Because if you do then you are no better than the cancer perpetually ruining the industry. You are literally enabling paid online.

Last console I bought was the 360 S back when it came out.

Honestly, I only have a single game I bought some five years ago, it's called Skyrim.

Looks like OP triggered all the Steamdrones.

I only use Steam to play free games. Any singleplayer or old school game you can torrent, usually with extra goodies, patches and content. Steam's releases are half-assed in comparison.

The only reason to use Steam un-ironically to buy games is for Valve exclusives like TF2 or DOTA2. And those have turned into shitty games, so there is no reason to use Steam anymore. Even for CS 1.6 you can just get a no-steam version.

lol steam drones.

Enjoy losing your entire library when your internet goes out or when Steam dies, while I have a folder full of games that I can put on USB and enjoy without an internet connection.

I bet you think there’s gonna be an industry crash, too.
I’m never going to lose my library because Steam is never going to die. Prove me wrong.

Said every empire.

Hope you don't have any paper money or worse yet a debit card

Steam isn’t an empire. Valve’s the empire, and once they die someone else will just buy Steam from them.

Wow you sure are original aren't you?
Do you feel special now that you managed to post your completely 'radical' opinion?
Atleast pick a better topic than one that has been discussed to death from 2012

Because you're a faggot that shows how much you are to be suspectible to groupthink. If you want your opinion to be fucking valid, show why Steam is such a piece of dogshit that you prefer to buy vidya from other sites (ie. GOG). If not then fuck off you inbred mouthbreather, i'll play my multiplayer games in peace, and now thanks to Battlefront II (now rebranded classic) got its multiplayer back, i think i'll go back to it for old time's sake

This nigga right here, but
The only things wrong with this statement is that
a. Implying you'll go back playing that game after one try, most games don't have that much replayability and so you wont touch it ever again. And the ones that do have replayability are usually big timesinkers that you won't bother with the rest, i could be wrong of course, see Hotline Miami.
c. Technically you can enjoy steam vidya without an internet connection, though you won't able to access it if you're not logged in for some amount of time, but that's irrelevant unless you're planning to live-off the grid
d. Implying Steam will ever die with the current masses of retards flooding the industry

What the fuck are you talking about? Debit cards are best cards. Credit cards are for gullible morons

Never since 2014.

But you're still a faggot, OP.

I haven't bought a Steam game in years. I can't remember when I last turned on my gaming PC.
Valve already gets enough money from the retards who waste it on CSGO, TF2 and DOTA2. Their system is driven by retards, and there are many more retards out there than anyone in this thread who agrees with you. We could all vow to ditch Steam and it would still be more successful than the competition.

Using Steam is like being a console tard. Restricting and limiting yourself.
Literally MySpace/Facebook tied to "your" game like some parasite.

Gets cucked by DRM-riddled 3rd party bloatware. Has to be online to play.
ISP goes dead? No gaming for you anymore.
Gets the best, definitive, latest versions of singleplayer games directly from the internet, doesn't have to worry about internet connection after that.

What's wrong with storing installers on a USB? I always have a back up of installers of all my games, in case the internet goes down or PC goes to shit.

Have no idea what are you talking about. Steam have a offlane regime where you can play all games offline. Some game (like a dominions or Disciples) you can play even without steam just opening exe. from steam/appsteam/common

what a faggot

Oh shit never mind, its a word that has been lost in translation, USB means a tumbdrive in my country so i thought you were using that to store all your vidya. Of course you probably store it in an external HDD
wow what a fucking nigger, look man if you enjoy a game that was made by a good dev (that is not pozzed in anyway or hasn't turned into a coin grabbing graboid) then atleast give a goddamn dollar for them doing a good work. Good vidya is getting rarer nowadays and while i have no qualms about piracy, have some decency and give the guys some cash for pouring that effort into a vidya you just enjoyed.

Read nigger