ITT: Tier ONE gamergrub

ITT: Tier ONE gamergrub

Have you embraced the flavour SENSATIONS that await you children of man?

Can you conceive of the eldritch, arcadian realm of perverse delights waiting when you combine these embued elements with vidya?

Just how far down the road of simian excess are your perversions willing to take you brother?

I just prepare my own natural and healthy "snacks". Here's what I ate the other day, finely cut strawberries soaked in delicious sugary milk. The fork is of my own invention as well, living the NEET life.

did you take a wrong turn going back to your >>>/cuckshed/?

I decided to try out my mom's recipe for stuffed tomatoes. Nothing fancy, just meat mince cooked in some broth and the tomato's pulp on rice. Shit's delicious and fairly cheap for something with meat.

Stuffed veggies are god tier. I make stuffed peppers all the time and it's absolutely delicious.

That's why I always fuck your sister

You can't afford a fork or can you just not be bothered doing the dishes?

Also OP, those BBQ rib things often go down to £1 each at my local supermarket, so it becomes a fight of the NEETs to clear the shelves of them whenever they're down to that price. Shit's hilarious yo.

I find eating at all to be a nuisance, so I tend to eat only when it hurts too much not to. Of course, if you can get past the initial series of painful stabs of hunger, it stops happening, and then you are fine as you start breaking down bodyfat and muscle tissue. Functioning as a person becomes difficult, but you can go quite a long time with no food, if you consume vitamins, water, and sleep constantly.

learn to cook you sloppy ass neet faggot

That first spaghetti looks lame as fuck, anyone can prepare that.

Not my picture

anyone could prepare ANY of those dishes you faggot, thats the point

Checked.
Heil Hitler.

whoa dude! check it out brahs, I'm actually eating a Rustlers' now! Cool!

well anyway dudes i'll smell ya all later!

Best gamerfuel

The Dark Souls of spaghetti.

jewess?

Roasted garlic potato chips once or twice a month.

Are you a burger by chance?
Nigga what the fuck?

Consider suicide

You fools, you aren't fit to survive.

high quality only

obligatory

twizzlerfags leave, this is a thread for the bourgeoisie patricians only.

these too

Brace yourself fam.

Obligatory Finland mentioned'des's.

You eat like absolute pig animals.

You must play a lot of walking simulators unless you're slapping handfuls in your face while playing.

Or just play with a controller

The only food you need is high class literature, and who better than the Man himself. This is my breakfast, lunch and dinner, get on my level you degenerates.

Boring as hell tbh.

Whatever soyboy.

I can play dorf, KSP, X3 and literally any strategy game with one hand no problem
git gud

Is pineapple in ice cream acceptable?

He also had only one testicle, rabies, cancer, AIDS, was agoraphobic, half-black half-jew half indian half-cherokee, claustrophobic, perverted, hated women, hated mirrors, was afraid of doors, ate his own feces, had a 2 inch dick, had no dick… Am I forgetting something?

And Holla Forums idolizes this guy???

A bottle of tang and a tea spoon to lick from

Meth addiction, held sex orgies

Just like tumblr with karl marx they idolise a dead retard who died long before they were born in a very different world to tell them how to think now.

Ironically they are the goodest goys around.

what are hotkeys?

What do you believe in, user? Oh thats right, nothing. Meanwhile, I get my daily dose of vitamin A every single day.
A stands for Aryan

my nigger

I eat a lot of pasta, specially gnocchi which is really common around here. This one somewhat resembles the one I usually prepare, except that I add more veggies and more meat to it, lots of spices as well and I make my own gnocchi. As for my drinks, well a lot of smoothies.

Water. Ciabatta roll. You’re a fat sack of shit.

Joke’s on you; so does he.

Go back to Holla Forums to cry about Marx

I only eat the beef or ribs ones since I find other flavors to be quite shit. I also add an egg and more beef if I have it at hand.

I also like some chips that are sweet ribs-flavored but these ones are pretty good.

My country has Calpis for some reason and it's the best shit you'll ever drink. Pretty good after the Cup Noodle.

This is probably the worst shilling I’ve ever seen, moishe.

cow piss

Like???????? Really????!!?!?! Hitler was the worst??????!?!?! And I don't like it??????????

I have tried these cup noodles several times before, they are disgusting and the taste is very artificial and with the same money that I would spend on 2 or 3 of those I could prepare something better.
It doesn't have any to begin with you know it's not real beef but soy right?

/ck/'s sensibilities got hurt.

I get the cravings for some reason and also get me out of a bind when there's nothing at home, since that shit is honestly the cheapest meal there's around sometimes

i only know how to make eggs, potatoes and rice

how is that even possible?

pasta has the fucking directions on the box.

i'm content with what i already have
eggs taste good, rice and potatoes are cheap
why change things

Reminder that tumblr can't even understand the only good observation from marx
and
>Marxist utopia was accomplished multiple times, before marx and are commonly known as "labor camps"

for starters vitamin and fiber deficiencies if you don't eat any veggies.

looks more like a man

Why are you so stupid?

i put green onions in just about everything

seriously niggers come up with something better, this will never work as long as commies kill more people

was secretly an ayy lmao, you're forgetting that

Holy shit, this picture, my Christmas Cake fucking sides.

Have humans taught our less evolved relatives bad habits?

yes

I have been eating eggs and toast for over 2 months now with occasional sushi and pizza, like once a week on those. A lot of water and coffee. I miss my parents basement, real life sucks.

Enjoy tier 1, plebs, while I enjoy some tier 3 gamerfuel.

Grilled baked potatoes rubbed down with olive oil and sprinkled with rock salt and pepper with whatever meat all grilled outside with hickory hardwood lump charcoal. Play some vidya while it cooks then take a break and eat the food of kings

This is easily the best post in the thread. Everyone else needs to get on this nigger's level.