Xenoverse 2: No Mods Allowed

just a heads up, the latest update for Xenoverse 2 kills all mod support.

waiting to see if I got permanently banned from the servers, but at the moment the game isn't letting me play it.

Wait, WHAT tool is this?

dunno, but it fucked me for having a few custom characters I never took online. It's also fucking people who have custom music. So far some cosmetic mods are safe but that's it.

RIP

Easy Anti-cheat, they added fucking EAC to the game.

well, at least I can confirm you won't be permabanned from the servers if you use mods, you'll just have to uninstall the game and do a clean install.

Shame. Just don't play shitty online.

I wish I would have just pirated it now, but I always liked seeing people run around the plaza with their silly OC's in XV1. I wonder if this is grounds for a refund?

Good riddance.
Fuck mods.
Fuck Modders.
Fuck people who used trainers, cheat engine, and whatever else to ruin this awesome game on PC.

I hate every single one of you faggots.
If the game needs to be modded to be good than its a bad game, or alternatively said game isn't for you.

Fuck these retarded assholes, the DB community is some of the most autistic shit I've ever had to deal with in my life. I feel no sympathy for these spergs.
I hope their mods are forever ruined because they forever ruined the validity of this game and the fun that it once brought.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

Mind you this occurred not only in the pvp but also the pve ranking system.

PVE? Yeah how cool I'm so impressed by you spamming marble drops and one shotting things, and its OHHH So funny when cheaters and modders break the PVP because they absolutely need their time breaker ssj5 transformation. Go to hell you fart huffing retard. You assholes ruined this game.

C'mon man it's not that hard to come up with a filename.

it is when you save a picture quickly from a booru to be sent into the eternal labyrinth that is your pictures folder… that being said, that's a good one and I changed the filename.

hi todd
how are paid mods going?

I said kill yourself.

No, the retarded devs ruined the game. Reminder that this "anti-cheat" that so autistically blocks modding in any form… doesn't check for memory editing. That's right…
THESE INCOMPETENT RETARDS DON'T EVEN PREVENT CHEATENGINE

This upsets me.

Whoever is doing this, for the love of God, don't stop.

Holy shit, Bait-chan is so fucking hot.

The people who play this on Twitch don't get over 100 concurrent viewers ever.

There was second one?
Kek.
You get what you deserve I guess.

Hey, Todd, Gabe, sorry the paid mods aren't working out, but that's no reason to go against the only reason why people bother with your games.

Like user said earlier in the thead, No one is playing this shallow game for PVP. It's just for the mods. I know tha'ts the only reason I'm playing. The mod pool is pretty creative.

Mods does not mean cheats you stupid fucking nigger. Go back to NeoGAF.

Trainers and cheatengine are cheat programs,not mods. You're 12 aren't you?