How do we deal with the you-tube problem?

How shall we seize it? I'd I had a decent quallity camera I would play my part in making ranty vlogs thaT might also include a cartoon blathering at the scree with shitting on all idpol.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try not to come as a larper and/or an autist, but given that you're posting here that's kinda hard :^)

We organize, literally through the means of memetic warfare. The alt-right is actually lagging behind. Most of these so called right wing "networks" are primarily individualists looking to make capital or climb social hierarchies.

I am working on a decentralized theory of information economics, we we're quite in the literal sense seize the means of information, through statistical analysis and cascade a series of self-similar ideological videos of explosive memetic character.

t. Styx

I meant to say, where we*

Didn't know Styx posted on leftypol

r u a hacker?

I kind of like the guy, he lives beyond the realm of the intersubjective reality so I forgive him his the dark side.

Left Twitter only gained traction after it started to engage and attack liberals and the right. If we want to grow on YT we need to do the same.

So maybe go after these 40 minutes + videos that retarded alt-Righters and people like Stefan Molyneux make. I think they have this habit of making them too long precisely to avoid responses and create an idea of intellectual superiority.

I am just a mellow fellow from the northern woods, I suppose I will take on the role of a memetic revolutioner, perhaps not as a satanic meme wizard, but albeit a de-centralized planner, let's say more of a "janitor's Einstein"

I won't go further into detail, but I am looking to replace the laughing stock that is "anonymous"
with a "Neutral Network" that shall bring unite proles all across the internet. The internet was created as a means of communication not a tool for marketing a capitalist agenda.

I'll try not to subvert into tripfaggotry and larping. This goes far beyond any laymen meme circle-jerkery.
If I am to finish my theory, you will be the first to know, it will probably follow with a site called "NeutralNetworks.eu" in 2 years.

You heard it from here.
Peace out
/user

good luck man

For some extra credits, before I go off to read some russian post-apocalytpic fiction with some soup and tea, I'll tell you this.

I went into the alt-right "outer heaven" discord during the most active moments of HWNDU to get a broader sense of post-modern nihilistic hedonist meme gatherings,
and they had pretty insane memetic quality, but they had a missing factor, an ideologically collectivist narrative that united them, leading to substantial change in the political climate, breaching only on the borders of the spectrum, not shining all the way through the economical scales, weighing only as a spic of a dust in the big scheme of things.

Many great artists came along and brought their fair share of self-fabricated memes to the table; heck they even made a wiki:
wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php

I say, leave Shia's effort for now and focus on an intellectual narrative, stop "acting" and start THINKING. I've come to realize that the few Intellectuals from the far right are merely lonely islands acting in their best self-interest.

What you are all witnessing is a but a facade, their alt-right "counter-culture" is merely a red herring, distracting you all from the true dangers that have plummeted society in this mess, that is hedonistic nihilism in a post-fact distraction economy. LET YOURSELF BE BORED.

Do what other great inventors and proles, like the genius of Tesla and Einstein, look past the perverted shallow lens of post-modern escapist society. Do not take no for an answer, do not search for an absolute truth, but take your already intuitive contextual truth and realize them.
You are not a wasted potential, none of us are.
The collective relies upon the genius of the individual and as you might have noticed, the individual depends on the collective too.

Do not let your ancestors down, go to your core and awaken your curiosity or the rulers will seize whatever freedom we have left.

I could have done like many intellectuals, like styxenhammer, moleneux, gone in the path of least resistance in a search for truth, only to sink down to "the bad guys" aka the enlightened few, watching the world burn, but I truly believe in a memetic decentralized revolutionary potential.

Stop drinking imperialist depressants, and start brewing tea to help foster creative thought.

Join the memetic revolution, anons.
I believe the good guys will win, I hope you do so too.

one fedora to tip them all

I like you

Its simple. We destroy sargon

What is a revolution without a little bit of self-irony my dear?

self-irony is brutal honesty; see, moonman, SRS, weird twitter

Indeed. For what is the left but self-irony and self-criticism incarnate?

You write like you talk Styx, I read this in your voice.

Bump because relevancy.

Come on now.

B U M P I N G T H I S G L O R I O U S T H R E A D
U
M
I
N
G
T
H
I
S