How the fuck did he not age at all in-between the past segment of The Inherited Turnabout and Turnabout Goodbyes?

How the fuck did he not age at all in-between the past segment of The Inherited Turnabout and Turnabout Goodbyes?
You'd think he'd look a little younger, but no. He looks exactly the fucking same. I get that by the time IS-7 and DL-6 took place he'd been prosecuting for 25 years, so it's natural he'd be a little old, but he looks like he's in his mid-60s from then until 15 years later in Turnabout Goodbyes. He never ages, he always looks old as fuck.
Maybe he really is a vampire.

He's the Sean Connery of Ace Attorney.
And the Dark Souls of prosecutors

>never loses a case or gets a penalty until the DL-6
He's a lizardman vampire for certain.

Seriously though, I didn't even flinch seeing him look the same in Inherited Turnabout despite ages being pretty well handled in the Investigations series otherwise. Never thought about it until OP pointed it out. Strange.

Where the fuck is this webm from?

He had good genes

mega64 video

Thanks.

->
He is uptight with his career and probably that includes his appearance, so since he is almost past his 50ies in the 1st trial and already had 25 years working prosecution before that(which would cement any influence that the job could have on him), it's safe to say that his appearance wouldn't drastically change after that in a span of 15 years, if at all.
/thread

Because Von Karma's are perfect you inept fool.

Because that would mean making new sprites just for one scene, and that costs money and time.

What this guy said. It's also easier to get away with old people not changing much, while a young person like Franziska I can't remember all these cases so I'm not sure it was the case where she shows up as a loli but I'm guessing it is not changing a lot in 15 years stands out greatly.

Lots of antioxidants and tantric semen retention, upward orgasms etc.

Someone should make a webm out of 0:46-0:52. He absolutely loses his shit and I loved seeing that happen.

12 years pass between the beginning of the first game and the end of Spirit of Justice. Phoenix doesn't look like he's aged, and Edgeworth hasn't aged either unless you count his faggoty-ass glasses. Speaking of, we need a Gyakuten Kenji 3. Kay Faraday is the best.

It was Turnabout Reminiscence from the first Investigations game.

Once you hit max level, you stop leveling.
he shouldn't have specced in underhandedness

Underhandedness is GOAT with support but shit otherwise.

Even Ema was better than her.

Young franziska is adorable.