This type of "we're family now" bullshit in JRPGs pisses me right the fuck off

Come the fuck on.

Why does that screenshot look so oversaturated and ugly? Falcom fans are willing to eat shit as long as they can feel superior for liking the "underdog"

I've never known the Ys games for being graphically impressive, not even for their time.

Oath in Felghana was released in 2005 but it looks like a damn Sega Dreamcast game.

On the contrary, i love it and i want more.

My brother said it best years ago:

boy do I have the game for you

You wish I was talking about that.

No, I mean the party members fucking playing house with each other.

Probably bad writing is what is fucking messing with you. You dont have to say shit like that if you developed the characters enough before that point. Like when Emile says "a regular family reunion" after all the shit thar has gone down and they reunite with 6. Its like "ha" but you get it, they are tight as blood by that point and only have each other.

And i meant in Halo reach. Sorry on mobile and looking at only part of the text screen.

Someone hasn't been Tomodachi Nakama Aibou'd as we pinky swear on one hand and drink sake in the other as we cross arms drinking from each others cups in an onsen, hoping to make our wishes come true that we wrote on tanzaku for Tanabata and hope to dream of a hawk, eggplant and mt. Fuji on the first day of the new year.

Yare Yare Daze. You've got a lot to learn Kohai.

I can not believe that i watched shounen shit exclusively at one point in my life.

More like Nintendo 64

t. lone wolf "fedora tipper" alfa

Ys Book 1 and 2 for the PC engine looked good for their time. Ys Eternal looked good too

Its fucking anime fam. what did you expect?, a good story?

I thought you weren't being ironic for a second, sadly I used to know some turboweebs from some shitty forum who sort of posted like this. Anime is so fucking gay tbh.

Why? Have you never actually had friends and cared for them?

friends aren't family, Vin Diesel.

It makes me feel like I have friends, or a family I like.

Yeah, they are the family you can choose which makes them more special.

RIP

Isn't new Ys supposed to be mangled NISA garbage?

Kore pasuta ka?

それはパスタじゃない
romaji is for faggots

Eh. They can be.
Plus OP is forgetting most MCs in JRPGs have dead families so it makes sense for them to act like this
Kinda weird but still

Nothing wrong with cute or nice moments. Here's a song to put ya in a right mindset. Embed since my mp3 has shitty quality

Not that I mind because it makes for interesting payoffs but fucking hell.

NISA knew their translation was garbage so they're waiting for the fan patch some autists are making for the PC version before releasing it on that paltform.

>>>/SomethingAwful/

What game? Also that green haired bitch looks like she has leaves for hair.

Ys8 you dumb slut

If you can't recognize Adol you need to kill yourself.

Don't encourage him.

Encourage him to do what?

To be a lazy newfag

Star wars is shit

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

the "we were orphans separated at birth" is pretty shit but the "we've grown so close you're like family" is great.

You can't blame that faggot for not recognising Adol when there's only his back, hair and plump face cheeks on the picture, he even has different clothes and is with new guys like an autist, a loli, not-Dogi, a waifu and the only other familiar thing here is his old friend, ground textures ripped from Mario 64

What you should blame him for is not writing Laxia and Falcom from picture into jewgle to figure out what the game is because that's the lazy faggot bullshit part.

You're wrong. Nips have tons of star wars merchandise selling around everywhere. I know a friend who traveled to japan only to ending up returning from it with star wars merchandise alone. And that was before episode 3.

I'm sure they have.

I'd argue the two can be equally strong relationships.

Them niggas in japan had republic commandos a decade before we did.

Why the fuck do people keep posting threads stealth shilling this game?

Nobody wants your NISA garbage.

Are you kidding, nips love star wars. Gainax raised money early on by smuggling toys over to scalp at grossly inflated prices

I see nothing wrong with this trope.

OP is probably some friendless faggot who thinks his intelligence is what puts strangers off instead of his body odor and incredibly boring personality.

Friends can even be the stronger one, like if you hate your family's guts or something. It's mostly unnatural unless there's actual reasons.

-t. microsoft employee

end this

I love it.

It will end all over her flat chest.

nihongo truly has the best writing

When is Ys going to go back to solo adol adventures?
I'd honestly take the bump system over the party/skill system.

Kill yourself OP

Never, same with all the other formerly solo adventure Falcom IPs. Just look at Tokyo Xanadu. Gotta put in a party so you can net that sweet waifu money
You're only chance at getting another solo adventure from falcom is if they do more Brandish remakes

I want to french kiss her until my gag reflex kicks in.

user I…

Is tokyo Xanadu actually related to Next in anyway but name?

Is Hummel gay? If not then why is he not sniffing her armpit right there? He even has earrings and wears the gay kind of purple which is a clear giveaway. Probably sucks Adol off at night while fingering himself, the audacity of that fag

The only person who gets to suck off adol is lady adventure

There was a lot of incest in FE4.

Completely backwards. Star Wars was fucking huge in Japan and you could probably blame some of all this specifically on that influence. A lot of things it inspired used the same cliche of long-lost relatives meeting on other sides of the battle and that sort of thing.

Sure, the concept's been around forever, but there was certainly a boom after Gundam knocked it off.

Except Char is a better character than Darth Vader.

Just a few subtle references. It's still considered a Xanadu game

You sure? I looked it up and saw high school so I'm not really that convinced.
Maybe I'm looking at it superficially?

My best friend had a school mate living in his house for 7 years, they call each other brothers now.

I want to french kiss her until I don't have a gag reflex anymore.

thats disgusting

We're all a big family now, Holla Forums.

For you.

happens all the time familamadingorama

He is right though. JRPGs are trash. Now call me a goon

You are right

Just make sure you aren't some flaming homo otherwise I'm disowning you.

why don't want 2 in the family user?

See little billy, 2 is a disgusting parasite flesh that parades the flesh of your lost brother. Now go back to finishing your English homework.

I think we know who never got hugged here

Dubs confirm
Erryone com'ere n' give yer UncleAnon a kiss

Check'em, then get out.

Ys 8 is a JRPG.

Holy fuck you weeb faggots make me so mad sometimes. Why do you keep buying this template shit? You spend full price on these by the numbers paintings and then spin right around and tell them to keep shitting in your mouth and you wonder why the Japanese industry has been stagnant for a decade. Fuck you. Fuck you so hard.

Because it has an interesting, engaging, and genuinely fun combat system that is constantly expanding up until the very end and is fun from the word go.

Maybe he meant how the Star Wars films never got censor approved releases in China until The Force Awakens, but even there culture found a way.

Fucking Falcom I swear. What happened in between Origin and Ys Seven to make their boss quality drop so low?

Because the female characters make my dick hard

Holy fuck you western faggots make me so mad sometimes. Why do you keep buying this template shit? You spend full price on these by the numbers paintings and then spin right around and tell them to keep shitting in your mouth and you wonder why the Western industry has been stagnant for a decade. Fuck you. Fuck you so hard.

Hey guys a screenshot of Ys 13 just leaked

Its funny I guess
if you're a goon

yeah maybe if you are retarded