343 hires prominent community forge designer for job but rescinds it based on his forum posting history after he sold...

343 hires prominent community forge designer for job but rescinds it based on his forum posting history after he sold his home and quit his job

teambeyond.net/forum/topic/17413-hcs-pro-league-fall-2017-teams-seeds-and-discussion‏/page-289#entry986423

Ain't this some shit? i haven't cared about halo in a long, long time but has 343 ever been in the news for anything besides fucking up?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xZ1cH
archive.is/ifvIT
archive.is/m570u
archive.is/jRRpc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

… How do we throw more fuel on the 343 dumpster fire? I want to watch those fuckers burn to the ground.

Jesus christ, there was a moment of FULL RETARD about three or four times in that paragraph

user, I don't think you could do a better job of it than what 343 is doing themselves.

Bellevue is also expensive as shit. It's like goddamn Beverly Hills compared to LA. We've got a Tesla dealership in the local mall, FFS. t. Bellevue user

This is what happens when you let social justice become your ideology. I hope they and everyone in that studio that buys this bullshit burns in hell.

What was the posts he made in the past anyways? He says some guy got screenshots of his history. How "bad" was it?

343 is incapable of not fucking something up. The guy should be grateful about not working on the burning pile of tires that is nu-halo adn he should be real grateful this experience soured him away from working with casuals for casuals and normalfags.

Nothing even that bad. Him saying that old maps were shit and that devs should be fired or something; but for 343 to react like this you'd think he posted pictures of himself wearing a GOD HATES FAGS shirt.

People just wanted to play video games. Nobody asked for WW3.

So he knew full well it was a shit company and had made repeated complaints under his own name about it, then moved to another state to work with them because "muh halo"? What a fucking retard. You'd think someone who hated a company so much to get kicked out before the door even shut behind him from what he said about them would see something like this coming. This isn't even biting the hand that feeds you, this is losing a fight against an alley dog over some binned chicken.

It's hard to explain unless you've been in a similar position user, but if you love an IP enough you're willing to overlook certain flaws; even serious ones.

Looks like the guy was just so desperate to become a Halo dev he tried to get around it.

he had a chance to work as a game designer, most (even here) would overlook the quality of the games they released for the chance to work in the industry and develop games

In the coming regime wrongthink is the greatest of crimes.

If Gaben invited you to make Heflef and then he found the weird on your harddrive how much would you cry?

Personally, I wouldn't. I would love to see some ideas made, but I don't have the necessary skill set. However, if he was still making maps for Halo despite trash talking their team, it was probably a labor of love for the guy.

He dodged a bullet. Companies where criticism and self reflection are punished are cancerous and beyond saving, not to mention absolutely soul sucking to work for. He probably thought if he worked hard enough his favorite franchise wouldn't be so terrible anymore. The poor thing.

He was already working at Treyarch. He was doing better before and he was earning more. He did everything wrong he possibly could outside of making a fairly clean "announcement of just how bad I fucked up" post.

Also I'd rather have a tropical brain fungus than not only have to play shitty games, but make them as well, surrounded by the people who ruined them.

that kinda of just sucks for him but i mean I want to build video games and learn coding but learning how cancer infested places are now with wrong think and sjw shit whats the point currently for just self improving or self learning.
i mean hell even some companies are working on the "toxic" players thinking they are the problem to their communities and shit because you need something new to blame other then themselves. overwatch is blaming toxic players for well I guess instead of new content we gotta work on doing something about toxic players guys, Friday the 13th story about the guy dealing with people ruining the game, and so on.

He knew the belly of the beast quite well if he was criticizing it beforehand. Especially microsoft who I can easily imagine chewing you up and spitting you out no matter how talented you are. he should have known what he signed up for

Judging by how he just let's go of other staff who used to actually work on the games and how the company culture now has popularity circles I would probably decline it. But I say this as a person with a stable income now.

expecting for the love from a giant mega corporation to be reciprocated back and him not getting tossed to the wayside like any other rando is really stupid at this point. Sucks that his fanboy mentality got the best of him and now that company most likely ruined his life. I think everyone on Holla Forums had time to be burned by their favorite game company, he experienced it in the worst way

He didn't really dodge the bullet, he's bleeding.

hopefully they'll finally die

smh tbh fam

I'm confused. Some manager got his fees hurt, it seems.

This is why I post on anonymous imageboards : people will never know that I'm actually worse than Hitler.

>rescinds hiring contract because of unforeseen proof of said employee's "toxicity"

FTFY.

Someone post the Halo 5 bullshit with half-breed Nigger-Japanese Spartan, Feminist Sangeheli Elites, and Lena Dunham Cortana.

Do you work for a living at all? Have you ever had to find a job on your own before?

The worst part is the gameplay. Its clear they had no idea what made halo popular and were terrified of Destiny killing their ip.

I mean shit you dick around with nathan fillion fighting 'guardians' if that isnt a playground my game>your game i dont know what is.

accuse them not hiring him for racist reasons instead of forum posts?

They just might be that incompetent.

I hate when people use that word when they're not talking about toxic materials.
My guess is someone from HR is responsible 99% of those useless idiots are big time SJWs.

Is social justice all you see in that decision?

C U C K
U
C
K

Dunno how relatable this is, but my uncle was a Vietnam vet, and I remember that he used to say that a bitching soldier was a happy soldier. It means they've got less important shit to worry about than minor nitpicks. When you're in the shit, you're just grateful to make it back out alive.

I kind of view game fandoms as kind of a similar facet. Fanbases are notoriously bitchy about their favorite games, because they love them and enjoy them, and are the first to step up and defend them from what seems like the series going down the wrong path. The people who are bitching, tends to still have something to lose by the series deteriorating.

It's when people stop bitching… that's when your game has problems. It means either your fanbase is essentially nil and gone… or it's infested with casuals who don't care and will drop it the second their favorite Youtuber starts up the next flavor of the month title.

Good. Every time one of these retarded kikes does something like this they push people further and further away. Shlomo grossly over estimated his ability to destroy the world by putting women, niggers, and faggots in charge.

I always make sure to quit my previous high paying jobs so I can move across state to awful companies that I'm well known for insulting for making terrible games. It's one of my main tips to success, alongside gambling for organs with the Chinese.

Leftists once again ruin something for everyone for out of simple spite.

Pretty relatable to everything in life user.

And ん/ is any different… how?

as a long time halo fan this is fucking funny as. halo 6 will be the best joke of 2018.

Holla Forums doesn't make or lose any profit

Hmm, this is interesting. It's pretty shitty that someone would dig up old posts like this, and on the surface it seems like a pretty tame thing to get fired (more or less) over, but at the same time it is understandable that you would question whether or not you would want to hire/work with someone who has been publicly insulting you. Game development is difficult and time consuming, even shitty games can still hold a place in the heart of the people that made it. Maybe the maps were bad because the 60 hour work week crunch time didn't allow for them to be made better, compared to some guy who can make them in his spare time without the stress of Microsoft breathing down his neck to save the Xbone's ass.

fuck off kike

You aren't excited to play a proud trans spartan of colour?

This is everyone elses fault guys. Totally not the map designer.

I often have to work overtime in my job. Which I bet pays less than whatever these talentless hacks earn. If I fuck my job up I don't get to blame my boss. Why do people keep pretending game development is some sacrosant sacrifice? Like we all have to be aware of the trials and tribulations they go through. It's a job. If you fuck up you fuck up. Get another job that doesn't require talent. No one is making them design bad levels but themselves. Go work in a petty station if desiging fucking halo maps is too stressfull.

These guys are hacks, plain and simple. Doesn't matter how many hours they work, or who their boss is. They will always be talentless hacks.

What? proofs? did they make her uglier or something?

That's not what I said. The games will still be shit and nothing changes that, but it would be surprising if they didn't form at least some attachment to it, to prevent them from going insane. Then when someone talks shit about you after you went through crunch time hell, it's natural to see animosity form.

Being "given" 12 hour work days isn't exactly a bonus. Wouldn't even be surprised if the overtime goes unpaid. Do you get garunteed paid overtime? My job does, thanks to my union.

Really this whole industry is barely holding together. The stresses are making it burst at the seams, ready to collapse under the weight of terrible business practices backed by greedy stock holders.

We do it to people who deserve it.

This ass is retarded, like a grandmother's ass.

why are this cat's lips drawn like a fat pussy

If only they were the biggest problem. You have publishers that openly sabotage their products and antagonize their main consumer base to push political bullshit for people that don't even play games.

But, yes, you're right, the unending budget bloating is making AAA games unprofitable, and the constant lack of quality control is basically the same shit that led to the vidya crash.

If we had just a couple more years of Assassin's Creed Unity-style completely fucked up beyond belief buggy game releases, a crash of some sort would have occurred. Major publishers like EA and Ubisoft would finally have become poison to the normalfags, driving them into the dirt. They survived by the skin of their teeth. Mass Effect Andromeda is a sign that things aren't totally resolved yet though, shit can still go down at any time.

Are you retarded? This whole post of his is a thinly veiled "Fuck you 343." Just that little tidbit about being understanding makes him sound like the better person which sympathizers eat the fuck up.

No, he's trying to save his ass from getting black listed in the games industry, 100% cuck.

I'd like to meet your grandmother, then.

Riot Games did this many times, they made some weird "scientific" research, trying to figure out if having an offensive name made you violent in real life and shit like that… and then recently we learned about a employee at Riot who wished that a Twitch streamer would get ass cancer because he was "toxic".

MOBA has never brought anything good.

Aside from GamerGate ruining (some of) the game media outlets that definitely deserved it. Exactly what else did Holla Forums actually ruin?

343 is dead meat now
For MS to officially make a statement like this, it means lots of heads are going to roll
t. knower of MS

It should be making them run scared. This kind of shit makes any company look damningly incompetent and unreliable. Why would anyone ever apply to 343/Microsoft when they just publicly declared that they are not to be trusted as an employer? I'm thoroughly disgusted.

From the headline I thought he said some serious shit like "kill all niggers" or "fags should die." I didn't think it would be "haha these maps suck."

This dude needs a job and someone at 343 needs to lose their's.

And people wonder why nobody likes Amerifats and Leafs. You people need to be gassed and your corporate overlords even more so.

spotted the redditor

Serious from a ballless corporate perspective. I say both those things on a daily basis.

343 deserves to be burnt to the ground, but faggot deserved what he got.

DONT MAKE DEALS WITH THE DEVIL

dont turn this christian board into a den of lies.

It would be nice to know who snitched. Maybe another forger?

Apparently a jelly redditor.

When you have a community infested with SJWs, it's anyone from the janitors down.

I dont even know where to begin, holy shit.

I think you're right. I was lurking the thread on TeamBeyond and apparently it's not the first time that the redditor does this.

of course it was a fucking redditfag
archive.is/xZ1cH
i can't tell you how mad i am right now

Oh shit, sorry my bad. I guess I forgot these people are forced at gunpoint to work as map designers for 343 Industries. Those poor little lambs.

A lot of dumb faggots in this thread saying the guy was stupid for complaining about 343 and then applying to work for them.

People who are fans of something tend to be the ones most critical of it. This is in part because they've dedicated so much time to it that they're the most familiar with it. What we've got is a guy who was a huge fan of Halo who saw flaws in the series he loved and commented on them to like-minded people. Then, some buttmad busybody came along and decided it was his business to try to ruin the guy's success for no real reason and 343 being so fucking unaware of how shitty and petty it would look that they took the bait.

If you want to comment that the guy had shit taste for being a Halo fanboy, go for it. I fully agree with you there. But the man was a fan of it and fans nitpick. Every fucking fanbase is filled with dedicated autists who love the fuck out of something and never stop complaining about it. It's precisely because they love it so much that they can acknowledge the flaws but still look past them to enjoy the overall product.

I got to meet a lot of fuckers at 343 years ago when halo 3 was just released. Back then, it was a different world, and everyone involved was just cool as hell. Too bad SJW-ism happened and everything turned to trash fast as light within the company (and industry as a whole).
Halo without Bungie is exactly what fucking trash looks like. You can say what you want about Destiny and its sequel; and while I don't find them all that great, both are certainly better than what halo has become in this day and age.

Not to mention, we're seeing the quality dip in franchises like Fire Emblem explicitly because they're hiring people that aren't fans.

That good goy deserves a sticker tbh

What the fuck is it with online faggots and ass cancer? Of all the cancers why ass cancer?

Why do Redditors always end up being the most piece of shit human beings i've ever seen? What it is it about that site and attracting such worthless creatures?

And the quality increase of games like Sonic because they hired fans.

Let`s be real, the "toxic" commentary was just an excuse, whomever was in charge got his ego hurt after realizing he isn`t working with a submissive nucuck and fired him out of spite, probably even had something against him since he is a person that never worked in the industry and out of nowhere got a ok position in the company as we know the type of crazy that work on videogames these day.

However, liquidating everything he owns to love elsewhere was a bad move no matter what, better to be in debt than to be homeless

I'm not gonna sit and think about reddit for an hour, but I imagine it has to do with the upvote system.

Actually, apparently he worked at Treyarch before.

Not to mention the faggots it already has brings in more faggots so they can be closer to the faggots that they themselves are

It could be worse: they could've been on neofag and interract directly with people from the gayming industry.

This is probably the most petty reason to fire someone. If he said something about the current las vegas shooting that isn't politically correct, sure, I could understand but it was a from a post in the past that said he didn't like the official maps. Wow. You really showed how mature and professional you are 343. The only thing toxic here is 343's handling of Halo, even when it wasn'ta good franchise to begin with.

It is fundamentally designed as an echo chamber.
As such, people only see what they don't disagree with and assume that the majority of people (not within their community, but rather people as a whole) agree with them and see things the same way.

Reminder that Blizzard does the same thing to shut down competition. Remember Lord of the Clans or Ghosts? Those were cancelled on purpose to leave the developers with no other studious to return to.

It always seems to come back to their voting system. Clearly tying voting to posts was a terrible idea. Though the type of people receptive to such a system can't be all that great a person either.

So did EA with the need for speed devs. Offered to finance a new game, cancelled after the studio gave their developers a bonus and then tried to hire a lot of the core talent in the company. The leader of the studio had to mortgage his house and other shit to be able to survive long enough to make a few games and get back to normal. Apparently the few devs who left for EA asked to return not long after. Working for EA must really fucking suck.

The best part about nuCortana is that her designer sperged out on twitter about Quiet being sexually objectified and shiet.

The upboat system teaches the userbase to behave like a thought police, and the post history ensures everyone will virtue signal as hard as they can. What you end up with is a community full of the most vapid, narcissistic sacks of shit on the internet stuck in an eternal rat race to see who can whore for attention the hardest to get that precious, precious karma and lord it over the rest of the worthless creatures that inhabit reddit.

Everyone on reddit is very nice on the surface, but like any other dystopian vision of an utopia, all you need is to scratch the surface to see just how neurotic, petty and vindictive everyone there is. I think the complete lack of a pressure valve, constantly tiptoeing around each other makes them go insane.

Not to defend what 343 did or anything, but in Current Year, you're a retard if you have ANY online presence under your real name and your target career isn't "e-celebrity." It's all risk and no reward to be on Reddit, Facebook, whatever.

Halo is trash and everyone who likes that trash eventually finds themselves living in a dumpster. No surprises here.

I'd make a deal with the devil to be a huge tittied anime girl, tbh fam.

and tightly knit people I've met

No, it was the guy who wrote Halo 4. Thanks to his controversy she wears an armour now.

You're right, the voting system is what forces them to act like that in the long run. It promotes hypocrisy.

Don`t give us too much credit, it`s only that we can`t afford passing friendships since they rarely come.

I didn't bring up EA because I don't think anyone needs to be reminded of them.

dystopia and utopia are the same thing
"perfection" doesn't come without a price that's too high to be worth paying

Fuck no, you dummy. Do you think the hatred for modern vidya here is ironic? If I wanted to make video games, I'd my own stuff no matter how long it takes.

IT WAS A PREDICTION
HE WAS RIGHT
HE DINDU NUFFIN

It sounds like a guy that trolls reddit to try and run games industry stuff thats not sjw positive.

There are entire subreddits of SJWs dedicated to scouring reddit for wrongthink. One of the biggest ones is SRS aka "shit reddit says".

Oh I remember hearing about them. Anons used to like posting this screencap of a dude from there who was a 40 year old virgin who was suicidally depressed no women wanted him despite fighting the "good fight".

Funny how the reddit staff never bothered to shut down that subreddit even though everybody knows that it's one of the main sources of the cancer.

Its probably the mods that run it.

At least we just laughed at tilefucker rather than trying to dox them, but i guess anons appreciate privacy more.

SRS is their main weapon against the wrongthink taking place on the site. They're a valuable asset.

He did complain about gay marriage and traps as well. Nothing too extreme really.

how petty do you even have to be to care that he said the maps were shit like that the fuck
who even dug through all that

reddit and sjw dev boss

Do I want to know?

lurk moar

I'm pretty sure that SRS is full of goons.

Nigger talking shit in a forum means next to nothing
Its like water cooler talk when you complain about the company you're working at; you don't deserve to get fired for being pissed at problems and saying shit like that
Fuck off, this level of "offendatron" bullshit is social-justice tier to fire someone over, or do you not think SJW-types don't call their own companies shit when they feel unhappy with a single element there?

Complaining about your boss is a 1-way ticket to getting fired in most white collar jobs. Complaining about the company or industry results in an immediate blacklist so your education and experience go to waste and livelihood is ruined.
This is modern business.

goons are the antithesis of anons. namefag dramaqueens that follow their masters.

I still remember the once trying to push "pozzed" "reddit spacing" and anti nintendo rhetoric on here till someone posted a screencap of their 'master plan to take down hate chan for anita'

Sure thing, mr oldfag

Have you even worked a job? This isn't even close to remotely true unless you're working in one of the most corrupt industries I've ever heard of.

So for some assmad redditor to ruin this guy's life, he must have posted some "OMG JUST GOT A JOB AT 343" post on Reddit or public social media in the first place.

He had it coming. Keep your fucking life to yourself, don't brag. Especially not in a shit hole like Reddit where every single user is a mentally ill failure who's violently jealous of others' successes.

you really should lurk moar

It's a well known green text story, seriously lurk moar you fucking child.

It was a retarded decision but goddamn he didn't fucking "deserve" to lose everything
What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you lack basic human empathy?

You really should lurk more friend. Its kind of a super well known saga.

this is why image boards are objectively better

Am i an edgemaster if i love puppies and want to cherish and protect defenseless children from harm?

ill begin right away

I can think of nothing edgier than that

I've been fired twice because of it. Inane shit like in the OP too.
Once, when the boss came in late and hungover (something that would get a regular employee into deep shit) after a company bowling night and I made a joke to a co-worker that the boss didn't have to wait until all the beer was gone to leave. Someone passing by must've heard it because it worked its way to him and I had my shit in a box next day.
The other time me and a few others were sorting documents to be put into the archive and when one of the guys didn't know where to put holodomor, I put in the non-fiction pile and we laughed at commies. Well someone in that group wasn't too happy about that and my ass was on the curb soon after over toxic bullying.

I don't think he "deserved" to lose his job but since he worked for Treyarch he shouldn't have taken a dump on another company (343i) and then months later tried to get a job there.
It's like the Battleshiet 1 devs who mocked Infinity Ward on twatter when they released their CoD trailer.

Hold the fuck up.
I haven't kept up with Gaylo in a while now, but wasn't Cortana an Holographic Projection AI?
Why does she need armor? To deflect Holographic bullets?
WHAT THE FUCK

because being naked is bad so she needs a holoburka in order to hide the naughty parts so now is progressive

You know how people joked about SJW's defending the rights of VIRTUAL BEINGS?
Cortana is a virtual being in her setting.
This is a second layer of protect the rights of a VIRTUAL BEING in a VIRTUAL WORLD with VIRTUAL PEOPLE.

Goddamn, why doesn't the world just die.

She has to be protected from the male gays.

Jesus christ user, I'm sorry to hear that
That's beyond fucked up; hopefully those particular places failed, because that's beyond a stupid reason to fire somebody who (I assume) was a valuable-enough worker.

Yeah its not very bright. I still personally think its downright retarded to get fired after the fact for something like this, but that's a fair point.

Are you a burger living on a blue state?

Dude who was sexually attracted to tiles. He fapped to them. He even had dirty tiles, the sluts. And even guro tiles. Those poor tiles.

in*

Requesting that webm of the Bungie devs taking about how they're their own right critics, and if something isn't fun it gets scrapped and redone. The fact that management at 343 got so offended by that guy's entirely tame discipline reveals exactly why they suck. A creator that can't handle criticism will almost invariably create garbage.

Fuggin auto-correct.
*own worst critics
*entirely tame criticism

I am the biggest burger living in the bluest state. my advanced-in-age parents live here and I just can't move

I don't have the webm but heres a jewtube video

Also, the fact that this guy isn't bummed or stressed out about the severe expenses he took in pursuing this opportunity but rather focuses on how betrayed he feels that 343 took it away because of muh poor fee fees shows how much this meant for him. I mean, if 343 wants to turn halo into garbage I guess that's on their part, but this is just fucking bullshit, they practically beg to be derided now.

Does he not have a legal case here? 343 seems to have done him wrong, financially wrong.

I was surprised they weren't willing to accommodate him financially
For absurd moves like this you'd think they would but they just end up shafting the guy

fun fact: every soyboy calling someone a 'pissbaby' has turned out to have a scat fetish. Its straight up projecting.

wut

FTFY

BETTER DEAD THAN RED

FUCKING NEWFAG REEEEE

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

I consider myself an oldfag and even I know about this

you're on the wrong christcuck, >>>/christian/ is that way
4chan.org is the other way
Bye!

Take all the other redditors and cuckchanner outsiders with you!

wew

reminds me a friend went t odrum up support on their forums for custom edition to get people playing again and hegot banned for using "retarded" when trying to advertise the game

I think they can be sued for this. This is technically workplace discrimination

It got a mild snicker out of me

Take your hormones >>>Holla Forums , deus vult.

What the fuck is with all these newfags not knowing terms used for like ten years today?

wew

Posting these, Because Bungie were honestly good guys, shame microsoft made them port Halo to xbox and only gave them 5 months to do it

Shame they never got together for reach to make a dev commentary for H3

old bungie was the shit, they were total bros shame that they are now the prostitute of Activision

Cheers user, thank you.

This is shooting yourself in the foot with a fucking mini-nuke, you were hiring the man for a reason, because he was right, and he was the best in the business area you were looking at

Jesus christ what fucking brain dead chimp is running 343?

Does the CIA scoop you brains out when they find out you're using tor? I don't think I've ever seen a torfag say anything remotely intelligent.

FYI - This is why shitty companies like Bioware and Ubisoft exist as they do today, because nobody in management will tell these spoiled children all their decisions suck, and rather than getting rid of the shit on the team, they fire anybody who complains about the shit on their team

The same kind that thought diversity Power Rangers made for good protagonists in a Halo game? The same kind that shat out the ugliest version of Cortana to date.

They exist because of government grants and the likes of Soros handing them over money so they can churn out more propaganda.

The western vidya industry has been pozzed for a long time user
You can thank Mike Gallagher for encouraging the shit we see today.
The only good games coming out are either by the japs (who are starting to feel the touch of death even across the sea) and indie studios, and the indie scene is so fucking corrupt its unbelievable, but at least potential still exists there
There exists almost no potential from an AAA studio these days, because their ranks have been infested by the spawns of globalists, and they're being run by the globalists or the chinese
Go look at how much Tencent owns of these large companies and be shocked

That's straight up evil

They also had the excuse of doing it because in 5 she's now the bad guy and physical.

she's also nuts and wants to fug the Chief

Are you OK?

it also boils down to no one wanting to go out on a limb and take a risk on anything and even worse, bowing to pressure to make their art politically correct by toning down sexiness, making things more ethnically diverse… Easier to watch a company die from apathy because you aren't sticking YOUR neck out, right?

It's symptomatic of working for the government or at any sufficiently large company: bureaucrats, PR, and HR nannies are terrified of doing anything that is different and/or could be construed as offensive (social justice crap) or negative to the company (paying the salaries you promised to your workers). That's why when you find something truly weird and interesting it's a marvel it was ever made because odds are it was someone's passion project or management looked the other way and let people with genuine ideas and talent do what they wanted without tut-tutting or neutering their vision.

Honestly, if you can get away with just having a project's budget raped to hell and back but still allowed to go ahead with your artistic vision to the best you can, that's a blessing compared to death by a thousand cuts from marketers, suits, and brain dead hr-officers hiring some rainbow haired bitch that doesn't know shit but has a cunt so take that stupid boys!!

That's it? That's considered "toxic" now? No doubt some diversity hire at 343 got triggered because she has never been criticized in her life. I don't even like halo but this guy seems really passionate about it. Just look as some of his videos on youtube. Meanwhile, I bet most of the cunts and cucks at 343 only care about collecting a paycheck.

I'm unironically beginning to hate women.

How old are you user?

The flag wasn't supposed to be on.

No, and working for a big corp myself I can tell you that even if he got the job, he would never get a promotion. Unless you have people of good character in charge, its who you know, and a lot of the people at the top have egos that they want stroked. The thirst towards attractive women is also very real.

She didn't even really try. From what I've heard from watching that commentary by former Insomniac devs on the Ratchet and Clank games they worked on, and from that, is that at least few game dev companies required new employees to play their old library, or at least games of the same series that they were working on if applicable. I didn't really think much of it when I watched the commentary, but after this situation I can understand why its important.

not really. he made some homophobic posts as well which is basically a death knell for yourself trying to get hired since that's an hr and pr nightmare for large companies

He has an irrational fear for faggots? Or did he just say something anti homo.

just said something anti homo. didn't come off as irrational fear but again it makes you something companies don't wanna touch because they don't even want to the chance you'll argue with someone and cause shit at work or on forums where you represent said company

But SJWs do that shit all the time, DING DONG BANNU doesn't ring a bell? Just because it's not about fags or trannies it's okay to talk shit about the customers to their faces?

last i checked 343 didn't ban this guy from forums

yeah because firing him after he has changed houses is better.

Private companies have no responsibility to provide reason or defense for hirings/firings besides in any case of -ism discrimination, which is almost always very easily swept away by any average Shekelberg, Attorney at Law.
Private company employees have basically no rights at all if you're outside of a union, and there's drawbacks to being in those, as well.

he wasn't even hired. 343 rescinded before anything was signed. lesson is be careful what shit you put out in public that can be traced back to you and he himself mentions that its not surprising that this happened because its happened to so many other people

I don't see how there is any leftist involvement in this.

don't you understand? anything i don't like is leftist and cucked, anything i agree with is right wing

kek

the fbi would be at my doorstep before i would know he found it.

yes it was

really send a wave of motion via electrons in the almonds

Ru-roh looks like Blizzard has made the mistake of hiring toxic typers too. I thought people who talk like that were fed to the pit of rainbow hair ham beasts archive.is/ifvIT
Odd that now these posts "scare" him and the developers. Gotta watch out for those scary forum posts. Might even need to take a day off work because the scary words were too intimidating.
archive.is/m570u
archive.is/jRRpc (1/3 down, look for blue text)

No, the lesson is you don't commit to anything when you're being offered a job by wishy-washy leftist parasites.

GODDAMN WHAT A SHITTY COMPANY
So mad I'm red texting that shit. Fucking losers man. Goddamn, I cant even…

And to think I interviewed with these fuckwits a few years back. They didn't pick me, but that actually turned out to be a good thing. I can't imagine what working 60-70 hours a week with such easily-asshurt, backstabbing dickheads would be like.

Actually, he said he was more attracted to the patterns. Mosaics are total cumsluts.

This.
t. not an industryfag but I've talked to plenty of them and even one bad rag can essentially blacklist you.

when did white-knights get into politics?

Isn't it great to live in an age where you sell everything you own for a promised job, only for ONE (tame and short) old comment on a forum to completely screw you over? Can't the guy sue 343 or something?

If he already signed a contract, he could ask a lawyer to check the local labor laws.

Jesus I coughed on my own rage. I know it's only Halo but fuck. Promising a job to a dude then rescinding the offer after he uprooted himself.

FUCK

I knew it was going to be cheetus, but I still clicked on it.

I know that this is more or less a staple of online imageboards and especially Holla Forums, but there is an almost uncanny lack of empathy for this situation. Yeah, I get it, halo is an absolute pile of trash and has been that way for about 6-7 years.

But this guy wanted so badly to get the chance to work on and improve his favorite game franchise, only to get fucked 300% over because he said some "unfavorable" things, after already making the commitment.

Is that not worth getting angry over? To show support for a guy trying to dedicate himself to unfucking his favorite game? I mean shit, I laugh at my own contextless rape/nigger jokes but not even I am made of bismuth

what the fuck? All I did was hit enter. Is mark behind this?

Also, source on this quote?

Age has mellowed you and awakened your pure maidens heart. You're a wizard user.

They are butthurt because what he said is objectively true. Integrity isn't really a thing in game dev.

Is she still hooking?

I think he shouldn't have bought the house
the smart thing to do is rent an Airbnb for the first 3/4 months (or an appartment) and see if things are stable, if you like the place, and in general test the waters

the retard went full investment without even stepping inside the offfice

You don't do that. The only thing he could've lost was his current job, but he wasted money buying a fucking house. What an idiot.

Every job guarantees paid overtime thanks to the federal government, since working for free was outlawed a while ago

imbeciles

More than ever. She is also hawking nudes now.

checked

What are you talking about?

This

Those black eyes

The Devils eyes.

I'm glad to see the term soyboy more commonly.

I'm pretty sure that's only if your salary is under a certain amount. If you make more than some $47,000 a year then the mandatory overtime pay isn't required. Most junior devs will be hired underneath that salary, but most senior devs go decently past that amount depending on what they're contributing to the project.

I'm afraid I'm not quite familiar with the term. Context?

Source on the film.

It's probably a reference to Total Biscuit, who got ass cancer. And ass cancer is becoming all too common; pics related.

come on, you've never seen halloween? This line and character are practically horror icons. If you haven't seen the movie, I would highly recommend you do so asap.
Hell, it's spooky month already so that's the perfect excuse.

Soy is high in progesterone and estrogen. Given the context i assume it is a newfangled way of saying "faggot".

Back when reddit was actually pretty small, and it was mainly used to technology discussion, the upvote system was good and bringing thoughtful, expertise to the top for everyone to see. But then normalfags came in, and top vote submissions are all, "Does anyone remember THIS GEM?"

user, I'm pretty sure they hired him based on the work of his online persona.

Reddit was just a clone of Digg.it

Remember no one cares about plebbit it's always been a content aggregater

It's just shills trying desperately to make this blow over.

so is total biscuit not straight?

I know it's inconsequential… but holy fuck, that flag pic is legitimately one of the worst photoshops I've ever seen. I thought maybe it was just some user doing a quick and sloppy touch up to take the piss, but I looked up the article, and that is the original image they posted.

Jesus fucking Christ… could they really not find a better and more representative real picture for the article… could they really not find a mini-gay flag to stage the photo with? Could they not just get a small bolt of rainbow cloth from fucking walmart to make their own flag?

That is just… embarrassing.

that guy gets it

Holy shit what the fuck. He didn't even call anyone a nigger and/or faggot. Companies are going to need to stop giving a shit if people potential employees said bad shit about them online. In 20 years they won't be able to employee anyone that likes their games, because at some point in time they will have complained about the shit they didn't like in them.

Nobody cares who you are but next time just fucking google it instead of ashaming yourself.

If you work hourly then you are guaranteed overtime under very specific and well-defined guidelines.. Taking a SALARY job means they will pay you X amount per month, no matter how much work you do. This is a contract, and is common for any middle/upper management, otherwise they would have to log time for everytime someone calls you for 5 minutes because something isn't right on the weekend.

There's plenty of empathy in this thread user. Just read it through.

Maybe, degenerate could have spread it by a girl with a "toy".

>>>/facebook/

FUCKING WEW

I understand the difference between what salary pay and hourly pay is. Developer jobs that are hourly don't really exist as far as I can tell - unless you count QA as dev work. As far as I can tell, this is done specifically to avoid pay spikes near the end of milestones when devs/management realized they underestimated the amount of work it would take to deliver on promises and have to buckle down for some all-nighters. Probably a multitude of other reasons.

Either way, certainly not 'everybody', and definitely not devs. Overtime goes unpaid in the game development industry. If not everywhere, it's certainly a heavy majority.

Any proof of that, kike?

So fucking pathetic. How can people grow to adulthood without learning to cope with criticism. I mean, they are too old for the "i'm offended" generation right?
I hope the guy gets hired again. And that he starts looking for an other job right away. Can you imagine the insult if the guy resigns 2 weeks after being rehired, saying "i don't work with children" with the smugest expression ever?

THEY JUST KEEP FUCKING UP

Destroying a person's life on that level is toxic.

Wew

He didn't, stop talking shit, faggot.

my daddy says lefties are the reason bad stuff happens and he was too smart to finish high school so he must be right

Ultimately leftists aren't the problem, Jews are the problem - leftists are just what happens when you allow the media and education to be controlled by the 2% of the population who has an innate fear of the other 98% getting along.

Because he's a fat pussy.

I almost worked for ubi, got an offer and everything. The only thing that stopped me was a simultaneous offer for a different, less know company that has nothing to do with vidya and offer a better deal. It's really hard to find a job, user, and when something like this happens, your brain just thinks "fuck even if I don't like it, it's such a big company and all it's going to look great on my CV–besides, I have bills to pay".

HOTWHEELS PLEASE LET ME POST
I almost worked for ubi, got an offer and everything. The only thing that stopped me was a simultaneous offer for a different, less know company that has nothing to do with vidya and offer a better deal. It's really hard to find a job, user, and when something like this happens, your brain just thinks "fuck even if I don't like it, it's such a big company and all it's going to look great on my CV–besides, I have bills to pay".

i'd like to think that halo fans like this guy could probably build their own version of halo far better than anything 343 has pumped out

essentially the voting system rewards low effort content that panders to the lowest common denominator and gives it more value and visibility than any attempt at nuance or complexity, combined with fixed identities that have a cumulative score attached to them, you end up with a breeding ground for the most sycophantic troglodytes imaginable maybe only surpassed by totalitarian systems like neogaf

this is technically the case but it is rarely true in practice

>>>Holla Forums

dying*

A hard lesson to learn for him but a company that let its hiring decisions be dictated by redditors and forum posts is not really a company I see as serious. He's better off in another industry.

t. HR user.

Sounds like if the guy plays his cards right, some company can just hire him as a huge PR move and say "We don't care about criticism we just want to make good games" and just seat him in a position where he can get paid to do jack shit.

I'll never stop laughing at the fact they fucking branded their skin with that abortion.

While you're not wrong, the guy sounds like a fedora lord.

Your boundless optimism boggles me.

Damn, thats kinda based

You know who play that shit? Gay niggaz.

Have you seen his wife?

taco taco burrito

How the fuck did he make that vacuum noise, I'm still perplexed

Fuck are you on about? There's plenty more empathy here than on 99% of threads

explains how you know about it gayboy

Thanks, capitalism!

Shills.
Probably half the userbase of halfchan and a 1/4 of hatechan are shills at this point.

Remember how everything funny on the internet is c/c from chans then put everywhere else? It also works with opinions.
To them our shitposting is the think tank that picked the US president VS the entire MSM and democrat massive campaign machine, we're a priority target.
Our chans are the battleground of the new kulturkampf.

Polite sage of OT

Only leftists can't take criticism

The franchise is stupid, the devs are stupid, and the guy is stupid. If you can't find joy in a situation that fucks over multiple parties of retards, you're probably a retard yourself

Seriously? This was the comment that got him fired? Not something about Hitler being right, or the holocaust figures being false, or something about the IQ distribution, or anything about Trump, or using a racial slur that one time in a stream somewhere.

This? This is why 343 decided to shoot themselves in the foot? Over this vanilla ass comment, who the fuck thought that would be a good idea or that news of this wouldn't get out? Are gayming corporations this god damn stupid on average, if so why? What is the cause of this shit Holla Forums I need to know.

Everything needs ot be a safespace, no critique or mean words.

itself

I think they are just that stupid and full of themselves. Look at PUBG or whatever it's called, trying to publically shame another dev for daring to release a game similar to theirs.

On a somewhat related note, wasn't 343 the company that tried to pride themselves on former Retro Studios employees, but it turned out to be just rejects who were fired from the company before Metroid Prime shipped, and went on to make The Guy Game, a game so shit, it's now considered child porn?

Couldn't they just have made him apologize on twitter or shit like that? Also people should genuinely forgive other people sometimes.

Is what he said even worth an apology?
Reminds me of the time I got banned from the WoW forums for calling a piece of loot "shitty"

This was all a ploy to get back at him.

They probably intended to do this from the beginning. I don't know if anyone has already said this, but they in their awesome stupidity likely saw him as competition.

He probably won't even stop making maps, honestly, if he cares about the series this much.

"user, we need your input in our storyboarding sessions"

A smart company would snatch him up to design maps for a competing game.

so you're illiterate, a christcuck, and a newfag on top of those

WEW

Halo isn't relevant enough to have competing companies.

You're still the torfag, though.

Who cares, lol

its over the tech industry will die as it will refuse to hire anyone because of a few words dumped on the internet years ago.

i fucking remember when the onion made a joke that no political candidate would be viable anymore because they can find pictures of them smoking pot in college or being basic bitches on facebook. but its actually true now.

Literally SJWs

Actually one of the biggest reasons I ducked out of tech and looking at a trade. Tech industry is getting filled with thin skinned shitters and diversity hires because the left is retarded and can't fathom that certain fields may be more male dominated because men are pre-disposed to pursue those fields. But no, gotta lower the bar so laquisha the gay black cripple can get a job coding for firefox because she can make a html document that says "hello world" in blue font

There are many reasons for Liberals overwhelming the tech industry. What is probably the most important reason is how technology affects communication/language. Language is everything, user. Whoever can control and dictate language controls and dictates reality. It's why Liberals are eternally ass blasted at people who push back against censorship and herding everyone into centralized social media. Because those people break up the monopoly Liberals have over language.

certainly you don't mean to suggest know-it-all kids that learned code and think they're smarter than the world because of it aren't actually stupid, entitled pieces of shit

the funniest thing about this is all the atrocious hate speech you see anonymously is nigh-100% guaranteed a leftist who tries to look like a treehugger irl. self fulfilling prophecy at its most twisted. or as I prefer to call it, AUTISM

No, the coders have variable political opinions but let themselves be taken over because they're fucking nerds and beta cucks
The lefty cancer is poisoning companies entirely through HR/PR/social media-related jobs
Shit like this almost makes me agree with anti-capitalists to a degree, the seeming necessity of jobs like that which require no skill but give inordinate amounts of control over the entire operation are clearly a fatal flaw of the system

I can't find a quote for that, I wouldn't trust Microsoft to be that cool.

Do you mean Bungie? I thought 343 wasn't formed until after Reach, you're two games behind there.

AI choose their form, and she has had the attractive form with a few minor changes like the short hair going long between 1 and 2, everything after 3 is just 343 ignoring the lore.

Your uncle's right. Hard times are when everyone completely stops bitching. It's why the least prosperous generations were called the silent generation and the greatest generation while the generation that consisted of nothing but bitching who later gave birth to hippie communist bitching (boomers followed by gen X) were by comparison living the high life. So far the world must be fucked up in a way that's not materialistic if gen Z is turning out the way it is since the millenial's bitchings are mostly because their material wealth isn't as good as the richest guy they know.

Wait what

Ohhh go get AIDS cancer, Holla Forums. Everyone knows he got fired for that commie ideology that runs rampant on AAA companies now. Don't pretend you won't fire a guy simply because he's white.

Reminds me of "how do you know its muslims :^)" when talking about the acid attacks in britbongistan.

But wasn't sexual liberation a main reason why Weimar got shut down? I don't understand the jew, they are the biggest perpetrators of porn and sexual deviancy in our society and yet they try to censor it as well. So which is it?