Tfw you are the only monhunfag that cares about God Eater 3

Tfw you are the only monhunfag that cares about God Eater 3

Being a fan of the clones of the originals is suffering. But every so often nice things happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5j6uZrk7mig
godeater.wikia.com/wiki/Bullets/God_Eater_Burst
godeater.wikia.com/wiki/Blade_Mechanics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess that's fine, but that definitely does not make you a monhunfag.
They should focus on making code vein an actually competent ripoff instead

Don't hide what it has become.

I like monster hunter a lot, put thousands of hours into it, but i also prefer Bloodborne to Dark Souls. The tone and worldbuilding makes a game for me.

Both are cancer, just like you and this thread OP

Enjoy being hipster.
While I'm enjoying hype train for MHW.

really let himself go

Логвинов?

The other day I learned what "gay death" was and wondered if Baily Jay escaped it.
Then learned Baily Jay is almost 29 so no and judging from that picture has become a victim of it already.

Except bloodborne and dark souls are on the same level gameplay wise, so the atmosphere preference is apt. God Eater plays like a store-brand ripoff even if you like anime better.

CV as a passable clone to Dark Souls, right? Nothing I've seen makes it seem anything like ManHam.

But beyond God Eater Burst, the rest of the series is shit op. The dream died when the og director left.

How so? I only played Burst. Wasn't my thing, but damn if it didn't have good waifus

In my googling of "gay death" to see what the fuck it was I got an article claiming 30 is the new 25. I also wonder if trannies are included in gay death. I mean they're gay as fuck but is the average gay man even attracted to trannies or is the term gay death exclusively referring to a traditional male?

I mean, I tried.

Also, Silent Hill and Resident Evil are different enough that it's weird to say you like one better than the other in this context. And I never hear anyone talk about Resistance ever. Maybe you were just genetically predisposed to be a contrarian.

Yes, of course.

I like God Eater too but come on you can't be serious?

The only reason to play GE is if you are a PC only fag that can't into emulators

All the asset in GE2 are 99% recycled shit from GE1

I played this game and 2 on PC.
Its alright, the music is good. 2 added the skills system where you use attacks on weapons and unlock stronger and more varied versions, I liked that a lot. But I hate the characters for the most part. Also the monsters are a huge pile of wasted potential, its like cells that come from space that eat shit, then work together and form more complex life, I wanted shoggoth like shit and weird looking creatures, instead I got a monkey, a scorpion, a titty butterfly, and mr karate chop.
They could have made anything, so they made it mediocre.

GE2 was built from the ground up, it's actually part of the problem as to why the game is so ass compared to the first one. They scrapped the first game engine which was great and loaded a new one so that the Vita can have TEH GRFX and have everyone appear shinier and smoother, all the while relegating the PSP's development and engine to the gutter. All that, while struggling with what new weapons and new abilities the game would have.

youtube.com/watch?v=5j6uZrk7mig

This is how GE2 started, the idea was a more international approach, which is why the cutscenes would be like that.

When they revealed the new GE2 project a year and a half later after total silence, the original director left and Tomizawa, the producer spilled his spaghetti as to what made GEBurst so great.You can also see that forming the core of what Freedom Wars is today instead of what Panopticon was originally shown to be.

Long story short, GE2 uses a new engine for better graffix so that teh story is better presented and the waifus are far more bootilicious. They half assed the remaking of the assets and messed up everything in the process.

The reason GE2 saw a PSP release was because, like Toukiden, it started there and it was promised on that as well. Not to mention, SONY wanted all that crossplay so when GE2 RB came out and it was PSVita and PS4 crossplay session, the engine would have been refined even more.

If GE3 wants to get any audience back, they better go full 60FPS, super fluid and super fast action and without that gay-ass Rage mode along with multiple Blood Art slots but with a some nerfed effects to balance things out.

Like OP, I much prefer GE to MH, but there's no way I'm paying for a Bamco game again. The price of a Bamco game, the 3+ DLC packs where they paywall half the game's content, and the rest of the little microtransactions where they hide shit that should be unlockable (AI partner characters, outfits, ect.) comes out to almost half the price of a fucking console these days. It's gotten so ridiculous that I don't even pirate their games anymore.

I like the gameplay of God Eater more than MH but MH has way more polish. Saying that, MH has started to really bore me with how easy it is. Though God Eater was getting difficult until they started throwing multiple monsters at you. Also I have a harder time with the higher tier monsters in this series than MH.

Combining blood arts with the devour system from Resurrection would be great. The devour system gave so many movement options and ways to maintain your burst. The blood arts gave you multiple ways to actually attack your enemies but some were silly with how broken they were.

Playing GEB right now. Should I care to make any gun for pierce bullets or I can stick with just radial blasting? Using pic related for litterally any monster because I rarely use guns.

Shit, forgot to say im still at the first nigger vajra at diff 6.

My advice would be to pick a gun that's either a perfect all-rounder or something close to that like the SG Gattling Gun X and its upgrades, Mousy Blow, Kongou Cannon and it's Guardian Basher / Blaster upgrades and the Bugle Gun Dvn since not only do they have great abilities to stack on, they have a wide set of stats that work with a lot of bullets you can make and you should make. The GE wiki had some amazing edits but there are also some videos still up on youtube that showcase that.

godeater.wikia.com/wiki/Bullets/God_Eater_Burst

Also, gun selection is crucial with the way Impulse Edge mechanics can work so keep that in mind :

godeater.wikia.com/wiki/Blade_Mechanics

If they remove the ways to maintain and gain the Burst, I'll be a happy person since the way burst mode worked in Burst was far superior IMO. God Eater and Burst were envisioned as a high-octaine speedy boss rush / boss gangbang game more in style with what an updated Phantasy Star would be, rather than try and follow Capcom's vision Phantasy Star aka MonHun. The fact that it joined its imitators in the long run hurts me to this day.

The devour system is one of the adittions GE post-Burst made that was genuinly brilliant and added a lot. If we could get back to old style hectic controls, the proper devour cancels would be real sick.