I write cheats for pc games (mostly fps games)

my metrics tell me at least 47% of my registered userbase (about 2700 users) is from germany. and that 63% of my paying userbase (about 600 users) is german
why is this?

What do you mean by 'cheats'? Like trainers or ebyg haxx for multiplayer games?

Because jews have nothing on the eternal teuton.

aimbot / esp split in to packages per game (csgo / bf1 / etc), germans also seem to buy the more fully featured packages instead of just the esp.

Huh? What's that, wallhack?

Germany is full of three things: Turks, Cucks, and Furries. Adolf was their last hope.

All the good Y chromosomes died out during the war.

Germans are cheaters obviously.

Germans have a track record of losing.

It's been like that since the '90s. Was always mostly Germans and Russians. If you translate your shit, chinks are big into it, too.

Germans are fucking shit at online games, no surprise there.

The eternal teuton got raped and bombed to death by the eternal slav. It makes me hard thinking about all the German girls who had Russian seed blasted into their wombs.

Germans have lost hope in winning.

i dont know how this relates but a major bot dev that made bots and hacks for a lot of popular mmos was german. called bossland gmbh

the only chink requests i get are for strange games i've never played and pubg which i don't know how the anticheat works or how to bypass and by the amount of money some providers are charging is probably way beyond me

tony is a money grubbing piece of shit who doesn't care about his community.

Egypt.

It was a battle, we have a nuclear option to make greatest ally come and help immediately or they'll nuke western Europe
Reminder that Israel is the only country capable of a nuclear strike (^:

Oh gee I sure wonder why a country infested with subhumans and roaches has a high percentage of cheaters in vidya

Please remember that Adolf Hitler was a brilliant painter, and also an Austrian, not German.

history has been a bit messy, but at this point they are literaly more german than germany.

That's like saying that Cypriots are not Greeks.
Austria and Germany are the same thing. They're both ethnically the same.

tell that to an austrian or german

how can one redpill a current-year-brainwashed german? I tried to start with some antisemitic jokes such as pic related and he said it was "going too far"

Not being an insufferable faggot is a good start. Most of you "redpill" types are, and don't even realize it, and that's what turns others off from joining your cause.

we are actually good friends but you need to fuck off back to Holla Forums

Just come with logic and reality first, the laughing comes later.

They are also are not part of the NPT. Which tells a lot.

Getting/buying cheats for multiplayer games: Arguably the most cucked country on the planet has the strongest desire to be seen as powerful and strong amongst others with greater skill than them. Only makes sense to me OP. Doubling down and all that.

I don't think that's possible.

.///.

ITT

Multiplayer games are such cancer.

Losers cheat.

my metrics tell me at least 47% of my registered userbase (about 2700 users) is from Israel. and that 63% of my paying userbase (about 600 users) is Jewish
why is this?

my metrics tell me at least 47% of my registered userbase (about 2700 users) is from russia. and that 63% of my paying userbase (about 600 users) is russian
why is this?

my metrics tell me at least 47% of my registered userbase (about 2700 users) is from spain. and that 63% of my paying userbase (about 600 users) is spanish
why is this?

ITS THE TRUUF I SWEAR GUYS

They want to feel like they're winning for once in their forsaken lives.

extra sensorial perception, the concept of having a perception beyond your perception.
In games they're cheats that are basically a weaker wallhack that lets you see people through walls, not interact with them through those walls. It's an extremely popular kind of cheat because it provides purely tactical information so it's hard to tell, and still extremely beneficial.

You're one dumb fuck user, they're the same kind of person, just different nationalities.

Germans are power hungry niggers that don't like to git gud
That's what.

Go away jew

More importantly, are you german too?

Also would you like to exchange knowledge? I write cheats for MMOs.

I submit it's because of the psychological fuckery performed on German children to make them complete fuckups, so dose ebul notzy's won't rise again.

Will you fuck off if I ask nicely? Or at least lurk before shitting up the board any further?

Cucks that suffer from inferiority complexes, as well as turks.

t. germ

You might simply have a very low population size. If someone tells 10 of his friends about it then those friends will tell other people and it will spread by word of mouth within the area. Obviously this is slightly exaggerated but there are plenty of guilds and other autistic groups I could imagine doing this.

so were are the proofs? :^)

Why face the waking nightmare that you're part of a cultural decline when you can be told you're the pinnacle of humanity and you can have new toys and your culture deserves being stamped out?
They've lost so much. They'll never face it, they can't even remember.

hopefully mark bans both of (you)

"germans"
It's dune coons blowing their gibs on games and cheats because they're shit.

How much do you make on a monthly basis with that? Also, do you fear litigation from big companies like Blizzard?