Games you can't stop playing

What are some games that whenever you pick up again you cannot stop playing to an autistic degree. For me personally that "game" would be Neopets. I know the game is shit but for some reason I get addicted to it. Same goes for old Maplestory but to a lesser extent.

WoW
i have too much time investment on live WoW. I'm like top 10 for my class
I fucking hate the game but i cant let go because im almost done with all achieves

Elsword.

I hate it with a burning passion but I couldn't stop playing it.

Such good character design and fun controls wasted on such a grindy fucking fuckfest.

I'd fuck the stuffing out of that

Super Mario World

OSRS
Despite the whole fiasco a few months back I've invested too much of my youth into this game that I can't take the nostalgia goggles off and move on
Since I have decent stats to earn membership with ingame cash instead of real world currency I can't stop, I need to stop and move on
It's depressing knowing I'm wasting my 20's away and not going out and having a social life during the weekends, instead I stay in my apartment spending hours on that piece of shit I love so dear

I need help

Fuck you

OSRS?

Wow wrong picture, fucking fuck

Pokemon
I acknowledge the series has been going to shit lately, but I love it too much to drop it.

PSO2
God help me.

Advance Wars
The only thing that vaguely snaps me out is the retarded final mission.

Elona

Are you a girl or a FTM?

Mount & Blade and Dwarf Fortress. I don't play them anymore, I turn into too much of an unproductive sack of shit when I do.

That's me and Dark Souls 2, a thousand plus hours and I'm still PvP'ing, making new builds..

those are still girls, they just mutilated their bodies and have mental problems.

I can't stop playing with your mom's asshole OP.

I wanna be a cboy uwu

i actually want to play neopets again, should i even bother? there's something about having a pokemon esque retard i control that's immensely satisfying

It used to be TF2 but the meet your match update finally pushed me over the edge. Now it's warframe, so let's see how long my autism can withstand DE's incompetence.

I'm still suffering my way slowly through Age of Wushu. Slowly running out of things to do, but there's always something else to fill time.

Let it die.

i dont know why, i just keep going. and they give enough freebies around that i dont necessarily need to buy anything to enjoy myself. i got a 510 slot bank (that is an expansion of 96 death metals, 2 at a time, all from free shit and international battle results) and my account has 23 right now.

pic related is funny because the katana is shit now, they refuse to give it a 4th stage to even the grounds with the new weapons whose output is above 2k-2.5k damage, leaving the katana to rot at 1500ish.

I thought you faggots could not get any more pathetic.

I'm addicted to WoW for the most part. I fucking hate the game so much but all I do these days is play Elysium and want to kill myself.

PUBG
Solo win ratio is almost up to 30% now, duo is up around 60% and squad is hovering around 20%.
For all its flaws, its the best real time tactical game in existence. The game is nothing but tactics. I shoot like absolute ass and I still get 5-10 kills per round because I know how to manipulate situations to my favor and work well with my teams.

Lots of valid reasons to hate the game too, but for me at least the good outweighs the bad. Maybe someday a team-based tactical competitive milsim will come along that's not a total janky mess. but why would anything good ever happen?

On the upside, Neopets is slowly recovering out of the rut it's been over the better part of this decade. It's still most likely fucked once Flash stops being supported, though.

Guilty as charged. Even if I've burned out a bit the past few months.

Borderlands 2. Over 700 hours in it.

Game's slowly updating. Pretty easy to get a decent amount of dosh nowadays, thanks to inflation. There's a (presumably) battledome-related plot going on right now, for all it's worth.

runescape

Project M

wanna play together or something? might as well have fun

reminder that if you play neopets you are literally funding scientology

Tf2, I want to quit.
I can't find any other games that can hold my attention as well, most others I can only do in small doses or I get angry at too easily.

I always end up going back to modding Skyrim

I'm still fucking playing Planetside 2 and I hate every second of it. At least the CA update hit and they decided to change how you lock continents (and give free cosmetics/boosters and ISO-4 if you win) while they were at it.

I'm glad you agree.

SMITE
help me

I've done everything in this game multiple times over, 100% and 3 heart runs, but I still keep replaying it at least once a year. End up quitting at Great Bay Temple most of the time though after the nostalgia dopamine rush wears off.

I managed to quit melee recently after training my ass off for a year with a group of friends, going to locals, playing netplay, the works. We went to smashcon and not a single one of us made it out of pools. Not even our Korean friend who we would have considered good.
It was then I realized I would never git gud and I would enjoy my time more just going through good single player games or branching out into modern fighting games where I can still win enough to massage my ego.

Have you done a 3-day (6-day) clear?

Team Fortress 2
I always find at least *one* good community server to keep me at bay for a little while, until it slowly dissolves the community becomes a fucking cesspool, admins go full autistic, or it shuts down altogether.
When that happens I log on every day or so to check on MvM and see if at least one game can go good spoilers, it doesn't.
it's happened too many times to count, and every time I feel more and more upset that I missed the golden era of TF2 because my PC couldn't handle it.

Actually, you're literally funding chinks. Whether or not that's worse is up to you.

US or EU? A or H?

I wonder why such things happen all the time. Do you think if you would be the admin of such server it would turn to shit as well?

What a time sink, especially when you attempt no-death Expert runs like I do. I almost feel like the length of days was deliberately made just long enough to make you drop whatever you're doing constantly to go catch the day's quest fish or make sure you don't miss a deathweed bloom.

I have lost control of my life.

If I was the admin of a server the only rules I would have is
along with the obvious no hacking and things like that.
Would it work well? Who knows. I haven't seen a server with fun allowed or actually okay admins be active since 2013, at the least. I just remember these minimal and blunt rules always working well.

US Alliance. I have a horde character

I don't see how Terraria is a time sink.
Terraria is fun in sessions with friends, especially hardcore runs, but definitely not as something to log on daily.

either make it 18 if you don't want children or have no limit at all so you can bully them
that is not clear enough and could be abused by moderators to ban everything they don't like or deem annoying, so no, not a good rule, either you specify what you mean or scrap it completely
if there's no rule about something being forbidden it's safe to assume it's allowed.

nigger please, those fags still sound like squeekers these days

I'd rather make it like this: "If you have a voice of a kid, don't talk, else you'll be kicked." Because people are different when it comes to age. Hell, this place is probably filled with people under 18 y.o. They're all just in read-only mode.

You should try a 100hp expert run. Pretty interesting.

You'll have to use another character to spawn the jewgoblin though, since you need >100hp for goblin army.

I wish I had any game that I couldn't stop playing (that's not online multiplayer shit)

I'm US Horde. Btag?

It starts with pulling up live and learn on youtube, then wanting to play the final battle, and then experimenting with chao breeding to see if I can remember how to get transparent chao without looking it up.

One time I deleted my saves, so now I'm missing seven emblems, most of them Ironically in the chao garden, even though it's my favorite part.

And now I'm picking up the project again, waiting for a shiny black egg to show up and searching for my GBA so I can get a red gem egg and dupe expensive hats.

God damn it I hate being that guy who reply's to everyone in one post.

I'm a dude my man.

Well there is a few things you have to consider. First, making money as a new user is kinda hard. You have to either grind the fuck out of the games on the site and their shitty android app, or flip items on the trading post (still have to grind on games for a while though to get some starting bank). The best ways of making money are basically unavailable to brand new accounts out of fear of bots (restocking, which is buying items off of the official site shops and reselling them for millions but your account has to be three months old to get the good shit, and food club which lets you bet neopoints on pirates eating shit. The amount you can bet is based on days playing so new users obviously make less which sucks because it is a VERY consistent money maker.) Also you will need to log in at least once a day to train yo pets because it takes so long (assuming you are only using the normal training centers consistently it can take upwards of a year or two with no items to boost your stats) and to check your trades on the post assuming you have any.

In a very recent site editorial they have stated they are converting everything to html5, it will just take awhile.

Well technically that dude jumped ship after Viacom gave him a shit ton of dosh for the game. Viacom jumped ship years later after Jumpstart (those guys who make those educational games) offered them an undisclosed amount. Jumpstart just got bought out by azns.

Its probably going to be more puzzled based with some battledome aspects tbh

That's good. Hopefully it won't become outdated anytime soon.

We'll see. They explicitly stated in the news section that war would be involved, at the very least.

Checked

feels bad man

PandaFuhrer#11644

user if you do open a server you'll tell us right?
Will you run the fun custom maps like that pacman one and booster tower?

Well atleast your stuck in a better game since mine is the abomination of nuscape. The time investment, all the other mmos being shit, and my childhood desire to obtain 99 prayer keep me playing.

Stardust. Apparently I am in the top 500 Super Stardust Ultra players in the ENTIRE WORLD.

But user, there are only 400 Super Stardust Ultra players in total.

I havn't played neopets since 2007 when I was 7 What's changed?

Nothing scratches my itch like this ancient fucking game.

Ironically the best thing that could've happened to TF2 is the development deadlock; I fear that it'll just fall for the same cashtricks that are infecting other FPS games instead of innovating and making things fun like they used to. What's worse is that the development hell has also killed the community and any high quality content creators left are getting old and busy with real life. There's no fresh blood because the only people who play this game consistently are hat autists, underaged, and fucks like me that just can't stop playing the fucking game even though I've outgrown trading and have no servers to call home.

And the worst part is that it's still one of the best FPS games out right now: it still has one of the highest skill ceilings and lowest skill floors for accessibility and replay value, it has more strategy variance and theorycrafting potential compared to it's contemporaries, it has a ridiculous pool of developer-community content that is still being churned out and tested (even though the majority of it is hats, there's plenty of maps that aren't total memefests that are being curated through the workshop), and when you get a bunch of guys together you can have a ton of fun cheesing scrubs and having a good time.

At this point I'm about to just create a new community on TF2 from all the pubstompers I've met and befriended over the past two months of crawling through casual matchmaking so I can relive the glory days. Once I hit about 12 regulars 7 atm, I'll make sure to shill for it here so you fags can join in too.

reported for being underage. see you in a year user!

You can be 7 in 2007 but born in 1999. If he turned 8 in 2007, he could be 18 now.
It's not even complex math.

iktf user

And you still fucked it up. If you're born in 2000 you could be either 16 or 17 today depending on which day you were born. Neither age is over 18.