Current Year

What a time to be alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UTnnD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH BOY IT'S ONE OF ==THOSE== GAMES. Let me guess, he'll start quoting Art of War and Nietzsche as well.

More like Horton hears a Jew, amiright?

"He" looks like a 70 year old tranny.

There is no fucking way they are implying Hitlers logical nisi contrarium is the good guys

I have my fingers crossed it'll be a case of "Both sides are extreme and American Classical Liberalism prevails .etc.etc"

He'll quote Louis C.K. every time he finds a hidden interracial gangbang.

is the game promoting this guy or mocking him

There are 49, FIND THEM ALL!

Oh boy here we go.

this is the game that used its e3 promo to say "A PREGNANT WOMEN STABBED A NAZI WHILE A GUY DOES DRUGS" don't expect anything but lowballs

That'll be the midgame plot twist when they reveal that Hitler was actually Donald Trump wearing a rubber mask.

why is is face so lopsided and why is his beard so shit - it looks it would fall out in a strong wind. Are we meant to root for this weak gened untermensch?

BIG

Wait, you mean that's a real person, and not one of the characters?

What's wrong with his fucking face? Can we just go back to PS2 graphics already?

And had a later trailer where a nigger was porking a fat "German"The actress does the most hamfisted and pathetic accent imaginable stereotype. Braided hair, lederhosen and all.

It's called the uncanny valley, my friend

Why?

Because he is mentally ill. It's like the people wearing a napoleon costume.

Pedophile.

People have been giving offerings to shamans and witch doctors for millenia. And donating gold to priests for centuries. And paying money to watch movie and television propaganda for decades. Shitty agenda-pushing vidya is just the latest trend in humanity's long-established desire for willful self-delusion.

How long will it take you to realize that these kinds of reactions are exactly what Bethesda wants so they can get people to hype up the game in spite of "internet nazis" or some shit

Because he's mentally ill and is taking the fact that he's a pretentious "holier than thou" cunt literally.

Why are his eyes crooked

Is the face shopped or something, why does he look so retarded? That eye is a whole fucking half-eye lower than the other, and his lip had veered to the side. Is the evolving into a flounder?

yeah i've seent hat clip, if its supposed to be funny i'm not laughing, and i'm not even concerned about mocking the germans cuz all europeans should be mocked

Probably inbreeding.

Isn't a crooked face a sign of a stroke or something? Maybe he had fetal alcohol syndrome

That's pretty much how it went on one side of the iron curtain though.

I would love to have the ending be that there is a epilogue where you have to quell a resistance fighting the post-Nazi Wiemar Republic.

10/10

I wonder if he's modeled after the actor Christopher Heyerdahl

I'm guessing his ancestors are from Innsmouth.

It can also just mean you have a crooked face. Almost everybody actually has something crooked on their body. Like an ear, ear canal or nipple.

maybe a melted Christopher Heyerdahl

The eyes aren't affected by a stroke, only muscle tissue is. It stays in it socket.

Well it's current year+2, you have to make the 3D model as ugly as possible.

Post your crooked nipples, please

christ, what is this thing going to look like once they animate it?

I was thinking Dorito Pope w/ a low-T beard

Nah, to the unwashed masses Nietzsche is still le ebil Nazi. This game doesn't have that kind of intelligence to know legitimate from fandom.

I don't have a reaction image to show how happy that would make me so the next best thing is something that makes me equally happy which is fat goblin ass.

It irritates me knowing that a lot of people are going to buy this game and get a lot of enjoyment out of it.
I feel like I've grown out of shooters, despise Bethesda and find nothing but contempt for the baldface'd virtue signaling found in this game when literal killer of nazi's should be enough.

The thing that hurts the most is that I would call it a bastardization of Philip K. Dick's novel
"The Man in the High Castle".

He looks more normal in both of those than in the actual picture

Of course he does, he is wildly asymmetrical like hes missing a few chromosomes.

From the trailer I thought he was supposed to be alternate history Bill Clinton.

modern devs seem to have some weird idea of what actual human imperfections are. its like they read the part about design that states a proper face isn't -truly- symmetrical or you'd come out with uncanny valley and thought they needed to make a stroke victim to supplement that

also how other devs just add random blemishes to characters faces to come off as more realistic but it just seems strange

Yes user, because there are so many instances of that going well

KEK

the one on the right looks kinda like Sakharov from STALKER kek

There's already articles about it too

i can just imagine
and similar shit lines. as if we've never shot nazis in a video game before and won't do it again

Because he's genetically flawed.

The combination of his face being lopsided and effeminate is wigging me out

No

He actually looks better.

What does that even mean? Are they implying that a broadly descriptive term is a profession? Can I put that I'm a 'Self taught creative' on my resume?

Horton is the Jew

It means he browses wikipedia a lot.

This has got to be a fucking joke

That's a really fucking ugly guy. A shame, even though I didn't play it I liked the model of Blazkowicz in the first game

Because it is effective at making people think that what you are doing is right if you pretend to be a priest. To see how well it works, just look at MLK.

It's an excuse to call him smart despite him having no qualifications or anything that would show he has anything of value beyond "Position: Resistance Leader", which he seems to have gotten only because he attended the local Marxist bookclub.

No, it's called a congenital defect.

Looks like a disgusting old faggot, except faggots couldn't survive the pozz for that long.

It means he's part of the skeptic community.

It's pretty much as retarded as people that self-identify as Nazis, but I doubt that it was at all intentional. They were probably trying to be 2deep4u

I have a feeling that he's intentionally portrayed as a retard.

it's ironic

A stroke cannot alter the shape of your skull. While everyone has an asymmetrical face to a degree, for it to be this extent would be the result of either a congenital defect or inbreeding, both of which are indicative of impaired cognitive function.

Despite with Saturday morning cartoons and Hollywood might have taught you, intelligence and good looks go hand in hand. Both of which are the result of good genetics and healthy development.

THE SKEPTIC COMMUNTY?

remember when you just shot nazis because it was fun to explore a huge dungeon full of them instead of because you wanted to make a political statement?

Notice that evil nazis on posters drink BEER and eat PORK sausages.

Also notice this part of the niggress bio.

How exactly would someone get away with this in a Nazi society?

Only a dindu can. She goes dindu and nuffin, and nazis free her.

I knew a girl who had an even worse version of this , she used to keep her head tilted to the side in the hope that people wouldn't notice and it kind of worked until she straightened up in front of me one day and I saw her for the wonky-eyed freak she was.

Maybe it happened in Chicago

Also interesting. Horton guy is a commie and his last name is Boone.

So a commie and (another female, afroed) nigger are the world saving protags eh? I've not bought a game in about 10 years but I'll be not buying this one extra hard.

Sausages and beer are more German the the word German itself. Actually, one of the things the game should be commended on is the fantastic detail in worldbuilding.

The art direction is terrible. It looks like cargo-cult propaganda and the drawings aren't even physically sound. Look at the guys beer glass.

The art direction for the actual characters is complete shit too but that's par for the course.

If TNO is anything to go by, this is likely the case here. I liked the confrontation between J and BJ there, it was handled very nicely and very much in character. Machine Games seem to be capable of some subtlety in their writing.
That said, only time will tell if /vpol/ is right or seeing shit where there is none. My main concerns with TNO were low enemy variety and very linear levels. I hope sequel is better in that regard, although I am very skeptical of it.

The only offensive thing about that is the lack of sauerkraut.

The septic community?

even the nigger has the crooked face of inbreeding

So tumblr the NPC?

shit it's true

Goddamn it, cannot unsee

This is a joke, right?

>Influence by Karl (((Marx)))
So he's an uneducated twat

Oh look, what a surprise, the grotesque granny is back. And the sheboon is Deviantart-tier donut steel OC, especially on the dindu nuffin part which is most likely BLM shit because it's conveniently the sheboon that gets put down by the justice system. No mention of the "self-taught intellectual" being persecuted for opposing the regime and masquerading as a priest but rather the woman studying Latin at a prestigious college, where she got in only because of how super smart she was.

Oh shit, didn't notice that.

It says a lot about their understanding of American and Nazi ideology. If Germany had won WW2 all the niggers would still be slaves.

JES SUIS NAPOLEON!

Communism is cool and the thing in the vidya industry now?

AYO

Yeah the "bad publicity is still publicity" thing is just a meme made up to silence critics. Bad publicity fucks up your sales.

Have you spent the last 3 years or so living under a rock? Vidya devs are 101% commies now.

the first two Bethedo games user
archive.is/UTnnD
lol

user, you should probably take a closer look at that sausage

is this satire?

all thanks to your firends down at EAâ„¢

oh piss off nigger.

What is it?

I don't know what you are talking about.

I already told you what to do, user. This really shouldn't be that hard, he even zoomed in on it.

Are your retarded?

Wouldn't it make sense to make a Marxist to be an anti-Nazi? Communism and Nazism hated each other pretty fucking hard.

Is the joke about blowjobs and the sausage supposed to be a bitten dick?

People have been payind for ((college)) for a longer time than video games.

Have ANY people who worship Karl Marx actually read his work?
He calls for bloody revolutions that kill the "bourgeoisie" several times.

user you are ether reading way to much into this or I still don't get what the fuck your are talking about.

No, someone who read and understood Marx realizes that marxist utopia is real and was accomplished multiple times Mostly in the Siberian regions, also known as gulags, or concentration camps elsewhere
True equality is achieved, nobody needs to worry about anything as work, food, shelter and clothes are provided for

Very few for sure. Commie and Nazi ideology has been largely taken over by socially inept, basement-dwelling, parent parasites, generally the exact opposite of what these ideologies want: able-bodied men willing to work and die for their country.

They don't even want to acknowledge what kind of person he was, and how it contradict his work. Just look at the salty commies in the comments

Allright… there's only ONE THING, and ONE THING ONLY that could save this train wreck of ass shit game: Black Führer of Harlem as the final boss.

Much like modern Christians, they only barely understand the fundamentals of Marxism. It would be they, the hipster trustfund wastrels, that'd be disowned and sent to the gulag first.

Oh now I see it
lol

Marx was vile even by Jewish standards.

I spent five minutes looking at the sausage for a Loss meme or something
Apparently I am
Please tell me so I can feel not-retard

Fucking educate yourself.

The "skeptic community" is right-wing. He's a marxist.

They're centrist cucks, which is basically crypto-leftists, that spend more time attacking the right for being ebil and rayciss than on anything else.

This is how retarded liberals actually are. This is what they actually believe.

I hope you know what a "BJ" is.

the french actually did that kind of revolution multiple times. do you feel threatened? or you are you one of those rednecks who thinks they're part of the upper class

Oh, that's the joke. Epic.
A Loss meme would've been funnier

Are you one of those cucks that thinks exterminating niggers is a bad thing?

LOL, Marx replaced "fraternité" in his writings on the French Revolution because he hated the family, you fucking dipshit.
lol cry harder, Trotsky.
Why would anyone but a leftist think this?

Son, learn your history.

You tell me.

Small scale. I meant making every single nigger unable to impregnate, and making every sheboon barren, not some half measure bullshit like the US got up to.

Does that mean all games are free now and we own the means of production?

A face that asymmetrical is usually a sign for mental illness. Makes sense that he's a Marxist. This is Liberals unintentionally outing themselves once again.

They're leftists who larp as right wing people. Look at the way they apropriated Pepe and made it into a reddit dank meme.

The terribly unnatural pastiches that are the character faces aside, how many games are in the wolfenstein series and why are we just now getting a 2?

if we are being charitable "le skeptic community" tries to be centrist but that is false because the status quo (being liberalism) is left of center. Even neoconservatives and libertarians are technically left wing if we are going by 1800's French Parliamentary standards. Governments that would lead back towards traditional hierarchy like Monarchy would be right wing.

Bethesda rebooted the universe, technically this is the third game on this new series but The Old Blood is considered a "stand-alone expansion".

I thought it was an "uncircumcised" joke?

No, it means video games will be made for you by the "commune" and you will receive for free in exchange for your ram when the commissar comes to give you the voucher for the game to use at the local game distributor.

Yeah, I don't get how this became a meme. Just because right-leaning "skeptics" are growing doesn't mean it's inherently right-wing, since the left-leaning "skeptics" still exist, they didn't simply vanish out of existance. Many of them still have the same amount of support they did in the past, it is simply that they aren't in the spotlight and so it may seem that they have died out.

They're "classical liberals"

They'll still praise the revolutionaries, remember how in Bioshock Infinite we see how everything works fine on Columbia but are supposed to praise the nigger terrorists blowing up everything anyway because "DEY WUZ RAYCISS N SHIET"

You don't own nothing goy. Once these people are in power, you have to consume their shit and you won't be able to say no or even criticize it.

Bravo, what a stellar discovery by marxists
However the only Hegelian game would be Fresh Body where you actually synthesize with defeated enemies by grabbing their limbs and shit

the game's message is actually "both sides are wrong"â„¢

However they still managed to draw wrong conclusions from retard-tier ideology such as marxism.

The black chick a tranny right?

Anyone else worried the game is going to have too much comedic relief to take seriously?

that would be far too subversive, unless it still had its dick and was actively impregnating white women. After all the agenda is white genocide, niggers are encouraged to breed

It started with The New Order but now they've gone full Tarantino.

Holy shit it is Thor Gundersen from Norway.

im pretty sure it'll be fine since Holla Forums doesn't know what joke is unless you're directing it towards leftists

The game has always been politicly biased. You simply "stopped" being a cuck. BTW, you didn't a tually stopped being a cuck, you just a cuck that doesn't prep the bull now.

Gettin' real sick of this shit.

But which is which?

leftypol power fantasy. Kek.

you should know since horseshoe theory is a jewish lie :^)

o I am laffing but let's get into the rest of your baitpost
You're a retard

His face look like he just fuck his shit up tbh.

My god you're even more cancerous than I thought

did i say anything about the holocaust? you sound a little triggered that nazism is literally based on racial superiority. how the fuck you do think they'll achieve that. was the final solution just an offhanded suggestion?

better than literally no argument at all coming from you

It seems to me that communism and nazism are forms of extreme collectivism.
The image you posted backs that up.

Post true arguments and evidence then? No doubt a lot of this collective chan belief spreads from parroting and begging the question without arguing or having actual knowledge of the subject.

Nah, they actually hate the communists who fought Nazis. Not enough welfare and gender politics for their liking.

He browses reddit 24/7, leftypol included because that is basically reddit.

Only when you stop posting false arguments.

Blow your brains out. Political control has three axes.

No you fucking retard, bad evidence from an unethical site is worse than no evidence
That's like saying "having shit in your mouth is better than having no food in your mouth" regardless of your hunger level
You're fucking retarded
Genocide of who, then?
:^)

Nigger he's trying to derail the thread.
If you want redpills there's plenty of resources, this isn't the thread for it
>>>/polarchive/

He's right though, wikipedia is not an argument at all.

How wrong you are.
If both Holla Forums and Holla Forums ban you for something then it must be true.

this thread was made for political shitposting

That's communism, obviously.

Here you're obviously referring to the Holodomor concocted by the Bolsheviks, right?

The quote you posted backs up the argument of the person you were arguing against.
Thats about as false as you can be.

unnng how do i fact check? is there an article on breibart that supports this?

Not really, but keep going.
It was already achieved. Killing someone doesn't make you better than what you already are. Only a MORAL RELATIVIST (read: kike or kike shill) would think that by exterminating everyone else (you know, what jews want to do) will make you better, because all that matters is the COMPARISON and not OBJECTIVE TRUTH.
1. There was no genocide planned.
2. There was no genocide ordered.
3. There was no genocide carried out.
4. "Final Solution" is a term invented by a jew to refer to the genocide of all Germans. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!
5. Reported for being a leftypol sack of shit who thinks the holocaust happened and who thinks his political derail matters.

That's what I've been doing, he wants to turn it into an actual discussion about the holohoax on the premise of bait-tier garbage and wants to get the thread deleted
I'm just going to filter him at this point, you should do the same

Reported, then.

fights the big bad government to impose his own big bad government.
communists in the game industry why am i surprised

>giving a shit about (((breitbart))) either

ftfy

If I get banned from this form for posting that highly unlikely its only going to strengthen my conviction that its true.

If it was false people would simply argue against it.

Reported.
Already proved it wrong, cocksucking faggot.

nigger why do you keep bringing up the holocaust? even you assume its a jewish lie the foundations of nazism is RACIAL SUPERIORITY. do you think co-existing is an option? why the fuck do you keep trying to downplay it. Genocide is always planned. its the end game of nazism

Digging up sources yourself rather than using a bland version on the mess that is wikipedia will prove you wrong. You are the "self-taught intellectual" people are making fun of, only repeating half-truth and out of context things thinking you have a clear picture of the things you speak of.
That's solely your problem, I do not what your political views are but I do care about idiots just poisoning the well.

Try citing wikipedia at any decent college or university and people will kick you out.

I do not care*

you ought to seriously reconsider what you are suggesting her. That false dichotomy has no historical precedence. I honestly hope you are just pretending to be retarded.

Can you point me to where you did that?

As I said before nobody seems to be able to counter it. They just cry and sperg out.

pablo Picasso painting

No, I mean modern Ukraine demanding moneys from Russia the same way as poles and kikes are demanding money from Germany.

I assume you mean slavs for the sake of argument
Explain existence of SS Galizien, or the fact Poles could sign volkslist with no negative consequences.

Holodomor was caused by ukrainians being retarded subhumans not only picking soviets over being a puppet state to poland but also too fucking braindead to grow crops on the most fertile soil type on earth

Nobody forced them to join with soviets.

Holy shit user.

okay. means to an end. you're assuming once complete control is achieved the state wouldn't turn the fuck right around and exterminate the,

It's based on the laws of nature. Rockwell can explain.

personified in bait form. You getting banned for looking like a troll who probably went
"You nazis/commies are all the same, look at this graph thing; btw all your posts are invalid :^)"
The main reason nobody wants to counter your post is because it looks like a damn joke
Just curious, where do you place nationalism and patriotism on this chart? Do you place it on the left-wing side, because after all, rebublicanism and conservatism are for less government and less focus on the nation and state and more on the individual, so therefore only left-wingers can be patriots and nationalists
This whole graph is screwy, it places everything "moderate" on the right wing, and everything "extreme', regardless of common ideologies espoused by the "wings" on the left-wing. This is a "extreme to centrist" chart, but with false labelling on "left vs right", or it being correct if you only consider one fucking facet of the ideology, in this case, the size and role of the government

Ukraine is like a kid with divorced parents.
They both compete for his affection and give in to whatever he wants.

Waste of digits.
What about volkslists or pic related?

Explain black SS, explain pajeet volunteers, explain treating that olympics nog better than americans, explain them allying with a slav nation, explain honorary aryans. I ain't even checking those.

OK, but that's obviously not the events that refers to.

Yes comrade, the Bolsheviks were totally nice and politically permissive. Good old uncle Stalin just made an offer so great that Ukraine couldn't refuse it :^)

a word has to have precedence, if you change the meaning to suit your agenda then the world loses all value. You are redefining "Left and Right" to suit your own metric. Right wing is in support of the (Traditional) Monarchy and Left is is someone in support of Revolution. The only way your retarded interpretation would even make the slight bit of sense is an American eccentric context because the nation was founded on left wing *liberal* ideals. Therefore to conserve the tradition of America would be to defend its *left wing* values.

It's just liberal capitalists LARPing as leftists. They think that tax payer funded plastic surgery is a human right.

Wasn't nazi fascism just German supremacy?

why reply if you're not going to read?

^ I meant the historical definitions of Left and Right *

If they weren't subhuman apes they'd ally with Poland and leave western parts in exchange for actually existing.

Im not the main guy arguing for the horshoe theory.
While communism and nazism are both very similar I dont think it applies to every political ideology.
It stands to reason really. Communism and Nazism are both quite modern ideologies from the same part of the world that were only made possible because of mass beurocracy and collectivism.

If you take the extremes of the graph I posted they are not similar to eachother as communism and nazism.

I guess it would be on a different axis.

I was personally more taken by the way the graph grouped and ordered the ideologies rather than the specific names left and right.

The historical definitions of left and right dont match reality either so Im not too attached to the names themselves.

lol what are you even arguing about?

Your the one who failed in his pathetic argument. If Germany was so fucking racist it wouldn't bother allying itself with all these "subhumans" over and over again. How come the most diverse military union probably even come from the seemingly most racist factions, something doesn't add up. Hitler believed every nation and race has its place, not that they are enemies of each other.

That holodomor was justified divine punishment for being a retarded non-country

hahahahaha

Yes they do. The typical Joe six-pack American "right wing" supporter is to the right of the typical American Democrat. However in context of history they are both far to the left (of traditional hierarchy) in that spectrum.

A reminder that not all developers are pozzed.

No diddo, he didn't kill the Jews and lost the war. Have an argument instead of posting goldenface like this is some consolewar thread.

Are you retarded Stalin signed a law that allowed soldiers and their families to be killed if they only took one step back. They where forced and under fed most of time too even when not in battle and with plenty of food to go around with for the higher ups. And lets not forget the shitty equipment they had, I might hate commies to the bone but I do feel fucking bad for the soldiers, the higher up commies saw them only as cannon fodder.

No. National Socialism could be applied to any other race with changes where need be, they understood that not every race or culture would want or would function on the exact same ideas or rulings that was the idea of it at least and that's something you'll quickly understand if you read the ideas of Gottfried Feder. Also
What? Both are two different thing my man.

Prove it.

And here comes the childish response from someone who cannot grasp the idea of being wrong, next you're going to randomly spam this thread. Don't even bother to reply.

Typical modern game development when it comes to characters.
"Look his face is asymmetric, so realistic!"
Ends up coming off as superficial and retarded. Similar to what they do with insisting on making female characters ugly for no goddamn reason

And yet in the USA the 'right wing' republicans were the ones that freed the slaves.
But slavery had been normal for all of human history.

In that instance, the 'right wingers' were the revolutionaries and the 'left wing' was trying to keep the historical status quo.

lol

And that's something one could regret now with all the problems the Negro's are causing. Freeing them was fine, not sending them back to Africa was a huge mistake.

This guy had a good quote about it:

Yeah I know (((wikipedia))) is usually shit for these subjects but its a direct quote at least.

Germany was a highly collective country. Thats how they acheived so much success in such a short time but its also a recipe for government tyranny.

oh now nazism is okay because they were stopped before achieving genocide. please my sides can only handle so much

you can't prove the holocaust happened.

user the "Republicans" wanted to centralize goverment and the Southern Rebels wanted to remain a confederation of states. In context of the Civil war even by your own standards the "republicans" would be "Leftist" compared to the Southerners. Confederation would be Left of a republic, a republic is still Left of a Monarchy or Theocracy.

What's properly amazing is that you can claim to be a communist, waive that big red flag and no one will raise an eyebrow.
No one would remember Mao killing 40M, no one remember Stalin killing 20M, no one remember Pol Pot and the 2M, no one remember the Russian revolution and its 10M death.
Communism should be criticized and demonized as much as fascism, if not more. This video game company should get sued for hate speech and incitement to crimes.

>specifically pork sausages
The writers have something against pork? Really makes you think.

Happens all the time to those poor oppressed blacks who dindu nuffin. Strange that in this white-ruled distopia, that ((we)) must prevent at all costs by genociding all whites, she managed to be freed of false charges. I'm sure they'll mention the hundreds of thousands of cases in which the opposite happens to keep the narrative consistent.

90% of all violent interracial crime in the United States is committed by blacks against whites. The complete opposite is portrayed as often as possible via selective press coverage and in fiction. Now I wonder who owns most of the U.S. media? Who is portraying the complete opposite of reality? Who bleated endlessly when a white kid shot up a black church yet went silent when the complete opposite occurred in Tennessee recently? Whoever could it be?

That's like saying every leftist a is crazed feminist.

you are just baiting posts now, you know what the answer would be stop pretending

Poland was offering them to keep existing in exchange for western parts and alliance against bolsheviks, they didn't.

Know a cuck when you see him.

The left doesn't operate according to your standards because the right doesn't give a shit enough to do anything.

Posting on an image board isn't going to make your congress man understand the dire situation we are in. Go do something

i just like seeing Holla Forums bring up the holocaust anytime nazism racial superiority is mentioned

actually this is a thread about videogames and we are not talking about vidya, its off topic sage. stay triggered and mad

There are some similarities between communism and nazism in terms of the size and strength of the government, but the roles are different.A national socialist government is is concerned with the health of its nation and the group identity of its citizens, as well as its strength and the welfare of its citizenry in perspective of its worldview. A communist government (at least ideally) is concerned with wealth redistribution, equality and enforcement of said equality among its citizenry, as well as the welfare of its citizens. They do have similarities in that they're both intended for the "common" person in their nation's relationship (Germany with white identitarians, specifically Germans) and Communism with the "working class".
Nationalized means of production from the germans as opposed to pure capitalism and seized means of production from the "workers" government in communism are where the two are most similar, and even in that regard they differ immensely with the amount of freedoms involved as well as the government's role in it. National Socialism is more like stronger regulated capitalism in terms of businesses, whereas communism puts full governmental control by its "workers" upon the businesses or "means of production".
Beyond that its hard to really see how they're similar, as they have notable differences once you look past "base" similarities. Its like saying that "Holla Forums and Holla Forums are similar in that they both hate the majority of people who fall on their side of the right-left spectrum" ("alt-kike" and "liberals" are both openly mocked and hated by both sides).
They do share some similarities, but overall they share much more similarities and ideologies with those that are closer to them in ideology. Cuckservatives are a lot closer to national socialism than any liberal, and vice versa for libtards and communists, despite their extreme ideologies sharing *SOME* similarities.

polite sage because this has gone way off-topic

Also Mosley did nothing wrong.

People where allowed to keep what they had it was not the collectivism the commies had. One of the factors that helped to boost Germany was to get rid of the corrupted bankers and to employ a new currency.

I can agree with that but only because I can't figure out the results of Germany doing what they did without WW2 ever happening. It's hard to tell.

And more nonsensical responses. Typical.

You're the one who brought it up you fucking imbecile.

Between his looks and that last bit of the bio, I bet he is going to be a pedo. Then they are going to virtue signal about that.

Keep going, you're the crazy one for repeating yourself each time with nothing to say.

it's not that far from the truth

Kill yourself.

Guys, I don't care if you mock the game or anything of the sort. but for fucks sake stop making these threads into shit about how TRUE SOCIALISM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED or how THE NAZIS DID NOTHING WRONG.

Keep it related to the topic at hand.

Why did the user who's post I replied to get deleted?
He seemed sincere as time went on
I suppose because its off-topic it makes sense but its kind of a dick move to delete all of his posts, regardless

I mean technically nazi and commie history is relevant to the new wolfenstein game isn't it Marky-pie?
:^)

I didn't delete all his posts, only the ones in this thread.

mainly since I'm sick of these threads getting politically derailed.

*unzips 25% thicker pork sausage*
Delete this, fuckboy

it is, but then the thread becomes a Holla Forums thread and it may as well not even be on the board.

Piss off, zionist swine.

>Mark took away the name field wealth
>Only the board owners state can use it

Hitler did do wrong. You're alive today.

I agree with this.
reminder that this is a forced TRSodomite meme and anyone shilling it are literally faggots or Holla Forums that are going to be thrown from rooftops.

That was me.
I wasnt even the one who derailed the thread in the first place but im the only one banned for some reason?

And you cant even blame the user who did derail the thread because this is a game made by communists to mock nazis. What do you think people will be talking about in these threads?

with an OP like this how did expect anything different?

Obviously this boards is fash bias, the problem irises when a retard complains despite knowing he will start shit.

Talk about the dumb shit in the game and mock the ever living shit out of it. I just don't want this to be a Holla Forums vs Holla Forums shitstorm. I love you niggas, but some of you get baited too easily.

Fucking kike did you even read the OP, it's begging for political shitflinging. There is nothing to discuss about the game, "haha there's a nigger!!" has been said enough. Then you wonder why no one likes you, you deserved to be ousted.

Anyway perhaps a ban was the wrong way to go about it. but christ man, these threads are becoming undermeme tier. At least talk about both.

Anyway perhaps a ban was the wrong way to go about it. but christ man, these threads are becoming undermeme tier. At least talk about both.

Fair enough I guess.

Eh…
Maybe. I wish I could've seen how the rest of the thread went on since it probably would've just been a blip, but it was starting to go to shit, admittedly.
I only think the one derailing user deserved to get deleted/banned, not this one

But whatever man, you might have a point. I guess we'll see for the rest of the thread.

Fucking kike did you even read the OP, it's begging for political shitflinging. There is nothing to discuss about the game, "haha there's a nigger!!" has been said enough. Then you wonder why no one likes you, you deserved to be ousted and have your foreskin restored.

true

Fair enough. I will admit was trying to bait people a bit.
Next time I will try to remain vaguely video game related.

Unfortunate

Is Wolfenstein now commies vs nazis?

THANK YOU

That's all I ask.

I just unbanned you, since I felt the ban was a bit too long.

I think Mark might've actually done something right for once

Never mind I was fucking wrong

More like antifa wet-dream, so nothing much different.

I mean, I may as well bumplock these threads since later on it just becomes commies vs nazis. Maybe we'll do it after 100 posts or something. thread by thread basis.

Should've been more like 2 hours tbh.

The only thing Hitler did wrong was not actually gas your parents.

Deleting is enough you pathetic cuck, banning only increases spite for you. Anyone can bypass a ban. This is LOL thread tier so I'm surprised you bothered with it.

Mark, can you check if some of the users starting the Commie-Nazi shitflinging are doing it in every single thread they go to?

Sure thing, most of the time they usually stick to one or two threads. but I'll keep an eye out.

(checked)
Only a band of retards this stupid could come up with the idea that forced user would save Holla Forums.

Sure, as soon as developpers stop trying to shove their political agenda down our throat

Discuss that, but keep it related to the thread.

benis

Fucking kill yourself. Either educate yourself on a topic before mouthing off or don't whine when you get smacked the fuck down. Every single individual there is pozzed. It's a requirement for being hired. Drown yourself.

There is frankly nothing wrong with Third Position ideologies.

The joke is that the game literally says her mouth was disfigured by 'BJ'.

Stop talking like a feminist. Men provide proof for their arguments.

Wrong.
The cucked civic-nationalist aut-right faggots you refer to aren't adherents of Nazi ideology. They just like the symbology for its edginess. They'd rather screech "praise kek" and "shadilay" and do other embarrassing displays than get fit, knowledgeable, and restrained like a real goddamn Nazi.

Every time I see his face I'm reminded of this. Also I couldn't tell if he was a tranny or not from the picture alone
When will I be able to side with the nazis in one of these games?

Here's the thing. I really am just baffled at how people shift every shitty thing onto jews, the fucking jews are really not that great and smart. I think Holla Forums complains way too much about the jews and that I am actually more red pilled than they are. Because I have some responsibility and will call out the weak people of my race first, the cucks, as a bigger problem. And even I, who thinks like this, don't play games or watch media where you hunt nazis for fun like they're the ultimate evil in the world. It's just fucking retarded at this point. Everything bad in the world is nazis? Give me a fucking break. I didn't even play the first wolfenstein because of this. Also, just the fact that you cannot deny the holocaust is 100% suspicious. How is it illegal to deny something that may have happened or investigate it?

Fuck off with your shitty outrage circlejerk, stormweenie.

>>>Holla Forums

Whatever makes you feel good. Jews aren't superhuman lizzards. If they're so fucking smart and devilish, you shouldn't have let them control you. I don't watch propaganda that's made by jews, cuck whites, or black activists. I am responsible for what I do, not the jews.

Hahaha
Calling a spade a spade.

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET

It seems like every fucking day western devs get more and more cucked. They can't even make a game about shooting fucking Nazis without trying to get in this communist shit. Who wants to fucking bet they're going to have a not-Trump in the game?

Nice either-or fallacy.
Besides, you're not fooling anyone.

I can understand nazis being comically evil and promoting their military when they can in a Wolfenstein game, but I don't think the nazis would shoehorn their military everywhere, including the fucking food adverts.
I don't know much about German culture, and less about German culture before and during WW2, but I don't think it can be summed up only with nazi, beer and sausages.