caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3JcmQONgXJM
youtube.com/watch?v=kAr9ID2YaHM&index=197
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hopefully my ID color will be better.

The dirtiest slut, really.

well how would you know?

well I wouldn't argue if you wanted to beg for it in fact it would be much better

ive calmed down

Life is weird.

Happy tears are weird.

Connecting with old friends is weird.

chapter 6

"w-wow.... man i.... .....yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jerry.... i gotta go", soto slamming the phone down on its receiver....

"what??? whatsa matter with you? you outta ya mind???" jerry began sweating... shit nigger this pink blueberry fuck...

"yoooo jerry, ese, got a customer waiting.... taking the vcompany car....."

SO. Cupcake thought. a 404 number. Monrovia? LA? Cupcake was still new to the phone codes. Shit fam. WHo has time for that? He guessed he had like, 53.6mins to wait for the "consultant" to come. What if they were cute.... what if they were black with.... cupcake bit his lip.... he liked making his mother angry....

'i better shower' cupcake thought.... but they remembered... they showered earlier.... 8 hours earlier.... and they werent quite SO stanky....

"AH, its fine..... it'll probably be a woman..... ew....".

SOTO was weaving through the morning traffic in the company car. The company car was a NISSAN GTR, jet black with chrome rims. Soto love the fact that the company was a subsiduary of crunchyroll... but fuck paying for anime.... he was more of a subaru fan anyway

GET IT???????

anyway soto turned the radio up when his jam came on, damn, he loved WEEB.FM. As he sung along to his favourite song....

"DE JA VU I've just been in this place before! "

Fuck matthew, fuck ghostie, soto thought, he was gonna make some mad bank...... and by his gma some agave tequila, shit, she is heroic...... so. as he pulled up..... about seven or eight..... he yelled to his tulpa..... yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, RAM see ya later".

It was time for soto to put his kush experience togood use......

==end of chapter 6

weird can be good tho

No, it's all so very, very good

dude shut up

of course, where's the fun if I don't have to beg?

did u start a thread with linkin park lyrics
i don't think we can be friends anymore

good boy

it's like you're ripping lines right from my own head

Ugh, gross. No
They aren't even related to me

I know everything.

EVERY STEP THAT I TAKE IS JUST ANOTHER MISTAKE TO YOOOOU

been a while since I went full heart 2 heart with anyone. its about time me and my bestie got coke'd up and did this.... its a periodic thing

fuck you

i am ashamed to associate with you, cup.

we'll use a surrogate then. or you'll just have to try really hard to get me pregnant over and over and over.

I

CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE

CRAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLING IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN MY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL

AND EVERY SECOND I WASTE IS MORE THAN I CAN TAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

I'VE BECOME SO TIRED SO MUCH MORE AWAAAARE

you would

and other loud noises that are less coherent

oh my

Yes, like that.

Sorry for getting excited for a prospective new career I guess lol

It wasn't anything like that, but that sounds 2legit2quit too :p

hmm

owo

I'm becoming this..

Hmm?

mmhm

ALL I WANT TO DO

Is be more like me

and be less like (you)

Yay we did it sempai :3

I am riding the lightening.

chapter 7

So, ask cupcake belched..... damn, that last screwdriver coulda done with more screw.... the doorbell rang....

"Ah, no.... its only been......" cupcake loooked at the clock..... "22 and three quarter hours?!?! aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

"wow, this place is fresh man, yooooo " soto expressed..... the garden had taken him by surprise..... but white people never really surprise soto anymore.... "ian man....." he thought..... LSD isnt everyone's friend.... "I wonder what he is doing.... I should pro-"

Soto's trhought was cut short with an opening door....

"h-hello, are y-you the......er......" cupcake froze a half second, eyeing up the gent infront of him........ damn...... who transported a geeky antonio banderes here? "I, er, hello? sorry... I am voting donald trump...... so erm I......."

Soto was taken aback..... who WAS this infronnt of him..... figure like an hour glass..... hair to their supple ass..... LEOTARD....... Suddenly soto began tenting, shit nigger he got a 3/4 chub.

"Erm, m-miss..... I....... garden?" soto felt himself heating up.....

cupcake.... winging it..... heels clinking against an empty can of 4loko behind him "uhm, yeah, my garden? er, it neeeds tidying up..... c-could do with a good tugging.... er, up....a good tugging up....i mean.... uwahhhhh!

end of chapter 7

22legit sometimes

I don't know what you're doing but I don't like it.

I'm so proud of us rn

I hurt myself today.
To see if I still feel.
I focus on the pain.
The only thing that's real.
The needle tears a hole.
The old familiar sting.
Try to kill it all away.
But I remember everything.

What have I become,
My sweetest friend?

oh, duh. hi, you.

who are u

Fuck you. Now I can't stop listening to it.

a degree of screams too

help me

I hope you run out of alcohol for this

Do what?

i think its kinda funny
i think its kinda sad
the dreams in which i am memeing
are the best ivoe ever had

I thought you were forty for a moment, how dare you

anything

You monster.

WOW DON'T LAUGH

I can't help you fix yourself!
But at least I can say I tired!
I'm sorry but gotta go on and take my own life!

But on a little more serious note, what's up, love?

hello mandy. isn't it horrible how NIN stole that song from johnny cash?

it's such a good song though you should be thanking us

might need to use my ball gag

I never do.

Konbanwa.

Darwin.

Gross.

but it's hilarious

Cash did the cover. But he did it better.

About 15 years away from being so.

But people keep telling me I'm not suppose to like it because it's really for emo edgelords.

Oh come on. I'm not THAT fat.

get fukken tricked on, nerd. of course I knew that.

im pushing my friends away and im getting increasingly paranoid and spiteful

K.

I love their first two albums unironically.

oh it's you, mystery poster again
why are you american now

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings mandy.

Well, you have been more emo lately...

been a while. how have you been?

I liked them before that.

I'm losing more and more Faith in humanity every day. I might finally be at the point where I really don't give a fuck about shit anymore. I want to die.

I don't tink I can help you with that, love. I don't know how to keep friends or not hate people, so I'm not a good guide in this matter.

How fat is not that fat?

I have never had another flag.

Up and down, the usual. Yourself? When did you get that folder?

HE DESERVES IT

All of it will evaporate magically just to spite you

yeah you have
it was canadian last time

recently. neko gave it to me, it's massive.

this is my normal folder now though, as you may have guessed from the name. I never know when you're around usually because I don't pay attention to things well.

I've been mostly down. a little up in the past few days for reasons.

chapter 8

"uhm, well...." soto was giving his best this fucking guy stance..... "I mean, can I like, come in maybe.... like.... COON assoc and stufff..... maybe we should like....liase about the weed man.... I mean miss....." soto could feel himself stammer, fuck, he felt the embarassment starting to swallow him up. god fucking damn it he is used to girls, why is he getting so scared...... arms weak, knees are heavy...... theres ink on his shirt already...... sean pegg-etti

"uhm, s-sure, if you waana hah, just come right in...." cupcake was beggining to panic, he had never hada beaner in here before..... arent they all drug dealers? "I am s-sure we can...... think of something..... Mister?"

"S-soto.... Anthony Soto,", reaffirming authority... fuck yeah man, thenbitches love that.

cupcake and soto stroll into cupcake's living room. this room is pretty chique.... a rectangle shape to it.... there is a battlestation at one end, in the centree a coffee table with a L sofa combo..... shit this girl must be paid, soto thinks.

"um, so, you wanted to discuss..... commitments?", cupcake ventures... wiggling their booty

end of chapter 8

Oh, well good to know. All the music I like was all influenced by my brothers, and they played all sorts of songs like these.

About 50 pounds over the weight I should be for my age and height.

why do you lie so much

sorry for reading your spoiler texts. I hope you two know you're loved.

ooooh you have one huh? sounds like some good apparel

and a country

most of my taste comes from my dad.

of course I have one what kind of slut doesn't own a ball gag?

same tbh i feel i am regressing to my former edgy teenage outlook where a lot of people come off as either shallow or unfriendly. suicide sucks but otherwise i kinda feel trapped in a weird esoteric hell

I kind of guessed it was his, that's his waifu or something. I haven't been here in quite awhile not that you're missing much. I did see you posting that before though; good choice. Hopefully those reasons persist, then.

You should fix that.

I'm actually Blood-chan.

I'm home. good afternoon.

none of that

greetings traveler

If only he made a man outta you..

But it's haaaaaard. My legs huuuuuuurt.

yeah. here's hoping. good things are few and far between in my life at the moment. hope everything is well and stays that way for you.

welcome home goggles.

always fun

handcuffs too?

Welcome home Gogs

chapter 9

as soto and cupcake go to sit on the sofa, something crazy happens CRAZY LIKE U NEVER BELIEVE, as they approach the sofa........ a wild vodka bottle rolls infront of cupcake. this suddden event trips over cucpake, as cakers falls on the sofa he pulls soto woth them, the initial grab trying to steaedy themselves.

"I... wh-hya-"

soto cant quite figure out the events going on.... they are happening faster than grim doxxing.... suddenly he finds himself on a panting, red, flushed customer.... one hand on the chest,....... the other.....

"A-ah, yooooooooo......" a throbbing...... soto looks down to find the other hand between the legs of the hcuztomer..... "a b-bulge....." he suddenly llooks up, puzzled at the blushing customer.... "wh-whats this?"

end of chapter 9

I know that feeling. And I'm running out of excuses to keep getting up In the mornings. My family is literally the only reason I'm alive and have a job, but I don't know how much longer that is going to work

I do in fact own a pair, yes.

Ahoy there, stranger.

Thank you Cups. Having an alright day?

Hey there Spoilers, anything new?

cupcake can u tell me who this is pls

i suppose it's fortunate we have our reasons.

i told you that you needed medication a long time ago.

please for me go to the doctor

HA

it's darwin, didn't you listen?

pretty alright, yeah. how about yourself?

pfft.

no
pls

Fucking disgusting.

dude.

he said right here. to you.

but thats not darwin

peeeerfect! good boy

not really! Just chilling out what bout you?

Yea, gotta have something to keep going for.

And I can't afford that shit. And it's not going to change nylon life. All it can do is try to make me think more positively but how long can that last?

hey man sorry if you felt like i was trying to guilt trip you yesterday
not what i intended

there can't possibly be two people in the world named darwin?

mmm...there's those words

it lasts a long as you take it and if it doesnt then up the dosage

Do as you please then.

As far as I can tell you deserve some happiness. I appreciate your sentiment.

Glitched speedruns are always so fun to watch

somehow i doubt there are two that post here

I like the one with Sonic 06.

no. they really are not.

But it doesn't change anything. My life Will still be the same.

I refuse to watch anything from that game on principle

Yes they are shut up

people keep saying it. I wish life would take the fucking hint already. who knows.

my name is also darwin irl.

Depends what game
Glitchless is almost always better

chapter 10

with 2 or 3 seconds hesitation... there is a moment where soto and cupcake stare at each toehr..... initiating first, cupcake opens their legs..... slipping their leotard aside....

"w-well..... o-oh my..... I mean, it isn't like... I want to be taken....b-baka!!!!

soto suddenly feels himself overcome with an electric fury.... shit, this is a guy? but they are so feminine... well, he has done gayer with worse.... his cancer cock throbbing.... "w-well, the customer is already right, hey, you heard..... heard of this doujin called school prison.... " as he says this, soto, takes out his throbbing member, going in dry he shoves it in cupcake.... customer support help us....

"ah-ah, b-baka,,,,, " cupcake exclaims, feeling his taught and tiny anal cavity being filled by 4 hard inches of mexicos finest pork.

"h-hey.... nnnnnn..... r-rem isnt even.... th-that even sugoi........" soto pants...... sweat beading on his forehead....

your handling of it will be better

You should.
It's hilarious.

just continue to be one and you will continue to hear them!

Both are good, I'm mostly referring to the old ass glitchy ones like Pokemon or Ocarina of Time

this seems very much like soto to talk about weebshit while plowing someone.

damn, too much decadance.

why wont u just put on ur internet name
i dont get it

I'll try to make a little for you from time to time for what it is worth.

being so immersed in thread means I can like.... give a authentic feel...

You ever seen that glitched Symphony of the Night run where they order the inventory a certain way and somehow flag the ending screen to come up on purpose? shit is fucked up

LMFAO

I'd rather ROLLIN AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

How does one handle shit in a way that makes them want to keep handling it?

fuck I laughed so hard my cat woke up
omg I'm sorry

I haven't, but I want to watch it now

Old games had a ton of game-breaking bugs

PLACES TO GO GOTTA FOLLOW MY RAINBOW

my sides

Comrades, I need advice. Should I stay home and catch up on some well needed sleep (by that I'll mean I'll want to sleep but I'll just sit at the computer until night) Or should I accept an invitation from friend to go to a gaming cafe and play mobas I have no real interest in anymore.

Tired but no sleepy.

I have reached a calm moment in time so I am just relishing in that.

With others, maybe.

Oh I didn't feel that way at all, I just felt I should try and say something to you over voice but it was just genuinely hard. I think I've mentioned that I'm shy over voice for some reason.

but sometimes I like to be bad.

it's always nice to see you, so that's something at least.

you're nailing it

it makes you not care too much

FOLLOW ME

SET ME FREE

I think sleep would be better here.

maybe just lie down and relax or something.

TRUST ME AND WE WILL ESCAPE FROM THE CITY

Warp speed dont rainbow read me nigga

NO MORE

it's good to do so bro! enjoy it as much as you can

this is how you know this is fiction

Just skip to like,
9:20
I don't really understand it but apparently having the Basilard in a bunch of specific inventory spot tricks the game into running the end screen? lol

I'm glad. I felt bad for feeling bad about you not wanting to talk to me because I'm fucked up like that. Didn't want you to feel like you had to.

good.

good

I'm at that point already.

SHUT UP GUERO

Because effort.

No need for flattery.

Also quit laughing Subtle

I hope your cat gets run over

LIVE AND LEARN

HANGING ON THE EDGE OF TOMORROW

He has a point

why are you suicidal then

"school prison" had me dying

I don't really do that. I just say how I feel.

dont bs me mystery chan
do u have a history here

if my ass is wrecked yours must be a nightmare.

The truth can sometimes be painful eh cup?

Yeah that's common in a lot of old games, you can essentially write and execute code with item underflows and whatnot

it is a lie.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I want to keep going. It's like playing a chess game after check mate. What's the point?

You want to go?
I'll fucking trounce your ass.

I'll remove you.

its not a one on one match and you dont want to let your teammates down

How the fuck did somebody even figure that shit out though?

I'm having a REALLY hard time believing you.

How sweet.

None at all.

so whats the problem

Game counters are easy to read. Knowing what trips said counters as well.

do it. you won't.

I do not care

yeah I'm a real barrel of sugar

Pushing the games until they break, I think

Some people write programs for it and whanot

Why not? When have my teammates bailed me out in a meaningful way?

I'll just have to make you be good

That does sound kind of nice but I have been feeling like I need some company the last few days. Maybe it will do me some good.

Aye aye!

I wanted to but it's just a bit difficult.

Not gonna lie I kinda giggled too

I am a sovereign god here.

they love you even if they dont show it well enough

I know literally nothing about how games work
especially old games

yeah ok
that's why you allcaps'd at me
OK FRIEND
PAL

Like this guy?

They pity me. And I can't survive on pity.

How did this conversion change to this? Stop trying to fix me, George.

don't be gentle.

well then go out with your friends. sounds like that's what you want to do, and you're right, it'll be good for you.

of butts and faggotry

it's called a joke, guero. goodness.

no worries
I appreciate the effort anyway

yeah im with this guy

chapter 11

His tongue out, panting, his eyes crossing, legs wide.... cupcake feels a pressure deep in their inestinces.... well, 4 inches deep, and 12 inches thick,..... GIRTHERS the best GG.....

"a-ahnnnn is thi....... uh how you t-treat...... hnnnnnnn

omg omg omg what the fuck is he doing? soto cannot believe his luck, shit, he is shafting a customer.... come on diude, bring the a-game, cant be having a complaint..... shit,, what if he cries rape? pft you aint gay... .its cooll.... FUCK, THEIR ASS IS SUCKING YOU DEEPER.....

"ah... y-yoooooooooooooo, maybe we could.....t-trim your...... bush.....and...... u-uhnnnnnnn c-call me daddy!"

cupcake not really paying much attention, the dicking game pretty strong. sure it isnt quite lloyd or irish.... but it'll do.... for an illegal.... "ah-ah-ahnnnnnn".

SO THE SCENE.
ON THE COUCH.
CUPCAKE
ON THEIR BACK
LEGS SPREAD
SOTO IS DICK DEEP
RAMMING HARD

soto raking their nails down the front of cupcakes leotard "hn hnnnnnnnn"

cupcake can feel the pressure building, their lower back feeling taut... taught? shit, cupcakes free waving wang..... leaking pre-cum.....

"a-ay papi... Upside... ah, inside out she's l-livin la vida loca.... She'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca" cupcake mouths...... girding.... er, gerding? his meat locker which is being slammed harder than goggles feelings when darwin realises theyre TOO OLD

Nigga soto atp is a lost cause, he about ot nut.... you know? nut harder than subtle when he is "no homo" deep in deau fam

end of chapter 11

okay

medication is the easy if not permanent solution

Oh! Old games are wonderful. A lot of old games use the same flags for different counters and events.
Overflowing a counter will trip the event that corresponds to the number.

You are loved.

Can confirm Cupcakes butt is loose

Yeah, like that

Developers never fully tested for all that shit lol

It's not for me, love. Anyway, I need to try and pass out now. I love you in a platonic way, George. You're a good person, and never let people tell you otherwise. Good night.

Been a decent day in general?

There was never a single plan to be, can't break you in being gentle

ty

i am very confused then

goodnight

whenyou type desu.... damn fam

it's all I ever do because I don't know how to handle being real

this is getting hot

you don't know anything butt

goodnight mandy. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

breaking me sounds lovely

LOL

Might aswell just send me pics

Be well, love.

I think I will relax for a bit though before I accept.

I'm glad it's meaningful in some way.

Busy at the start but now it's calming down so yeah.

you'll show them to everyone.

good idea.

WOW THIS IS HOW MUCH YOU TRUST ME

No pasta for you then

You get downgraded to Del Taco

sweaty, enduring and very lovely

Busy in a bad way?

I fucking love del taco actually.

and can I get pasta if I let you take some pictures in person?

Nigger I've met you more than anyone from the threads IRL and even I don't trust you

chapter 12

"M-make my p-prostate.... ah..., h-hurt agen...." cupcake impetuously explaims, jesus, how does soto find this vigour? i swear he smokes the stronk weed and shitty menthols....

"Ah, unos....d-dos......tres.....q-quatro.... ahnnnnnn....." soto, doesnt care anymore, shoving fully dick deep, leans in and bites cupcakes bottom lip, shit this nogger romantic, lucky for him faggots cant get preggers lol.

"mfmhphhhhhhmpfffffmmmmm" cupcake onomatopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas to sotos mouth, locking their legs around sotos hips, dis peso nigger not escaping. gg fam.

"Hnnnnn..." soto hums lowly, growling. Primally. Slowing right down. with his right hand vice pinches cupcakes right nipple firmly..... "h-hah, have you s-seen monogatari...... nnnnn that anime.... nnnnn its about.... ah....." soto panting "s-self preservatiion......nnnnn a-a-atleast in my opinion..... hnnnnnnn.... "

cupcake's eyes rolling, he doesnt even fucking know what a monogatari is..... this slut dont care

end of chapter 12

Stressful, to say the least.

the sacrifices I make for my art.

mystery chan come back

Wow straight up bully over here
After all those times in your dorm and Little Tokyo

Ugh, I can't stand Del Taco
My friend always gets the bean and cheese burritos with both sauces and gets them bold
Those are actually decent

Sci, fuck off.
You aren't wanted.

sorry wish it was less for you gogs

first bully or number one bully? cause i have my doubts for both barring his drunk ramblings now and then he's chill enough

Number one bully

i'll keep u in my prayers

#doubt

Shut up Eva

At least my family doesn't die cause of tornadoes

What is this Spoilers is Eva meme?

This

I hang out with the dude a fair amount, I know better than u fgt

it's as old as time itself laddy

how do u not know
this meme has been around as long as spoilers

But what is the reason behind it?

chapter 13

soto lowering his vice hand.... lol, miami vice? tacobell vice? anyway, he strokes down cupcakes sweating body..... pumping him, bringing his right hand down and around cupcakes throbbing package....

"h-h-hey yoooooooooooooooooooooo.... you wanna...... nnnnnnnng....." soto roughly begins rubbing cupcakes junk. he wants to see some girl cum....

"a-ahngggg" cupcake ventures, gritting tteth, tummy tensing, roughed up testicles fidgeting.... breathing shallower, more audibly..... ass clenching harder, its too late now.... sotos tankgirl like popiunding sets cupcake off.....

"i-im....s-senor....c-cummming....ah..... (this nigga makes that >///< face irl lol)

cupcakes meaty memeber pulsing as he floods his tummy/chest with thick, hot, viscousy semen.......

on seeing this.... mixed with smelling semen and cupocakes anal stank, soto begins cumming hard in cupcake, fugg, he feels himself shaking harder Michael J.Fox on a bouncy castle.......

end of chapter 13

well I mean
do you remember eva?
They kinda have similiar posting styles
somebody memed the pictures too
Not sure why its still going on like a year or 2 later but I mean its memey i guess
not my meme lmao

lack of good material? no clue, i have asked before but people go quit after i do most of the time

i'll fuk u up m8 maek u a reel fgt

I don't really read their posts enough to know.

See above.

fair enough, i wouldn't read some of the people's posts either if i stopped posting when high and making bad life choices from it lol

chapter 14

cumming hard in cupcakes rectum soto collapses ontop of cupcake in a fit of comatosal homo..... cupcake doesnt care, as he locks his legs around soto's waist tightly, he thinks..... maybe this banderes-a-like is redeemable....

Soto, out of energy and breath, rests his face in the crook of cupcakes neck.... exhausted.... he is pleased.... that is another satisfied customer..... atleast it wasnt that creepy house in New Jersey he thinks......

end of chapter 14

FIN

damn, caker must be fapping

how was your day?

Was hot as hell in the factory.

best chapter yet

I like taco bell better tbh

>(this nigga makes that >///< face irl lol)

this story was beautiful scoots. thank you.

I was. came buckets.

I can hardly imagine
That sounds like it fucking sucks my man
it builds charachter?

I don't mind too much. It's almost winter anyhow.
I'm looking at around 520 this pay day.

youtu.be/3JcmQONgXJM

gotta try.
im t-to drunk to mic uguuuu

Nobody wants your shit music, Sci.

Kill yourself.

so fucking gay

doot doot doot
DOOOT D-DOOT DOOT

this is just spin doctors "two princes"

nice dub dubs
i am currently checking those

hard to believe anyone would actually want to rip off spin doctors tho LOL

Sci kill yourself.

I could eat an entire
octorok

youre a big spin doctors fan i bet
rockin ur hemp baja hoodie
very cool dude very cool

Well excuse me, princess.

ssquadalah we're off

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

what does it

hey bard i was talking to erio earlier and a question came up

why are you always so drawn to sociapaths

cuz label everyone u e-date a sociopath

whats the deal

YOU DARE BRING LIGHT INTO MY LAIR

nini

Ignore him, Bard.

bard, me and squash,,,,,,, we ned your musical opinion

dude i get it
hemp is natural that means it's better
im with u man trust me im a big spin doctors fan too

Doushite.....?

This.

goodnight fishy

wth man fuck u

we are looking for an avant-garde-esque theme for our light novels.... but something that isnt too "in your face" bourgois.... ya get me.....

I guess I'll just try them one by one.

dude umphrey's mcgee amirite????

It must be poetic in nature.

?

holy shit what a fag

kyaaaaaaaaa~
what kind of novels owo

why would u validate a solitary goodnight post from the worst poster of all time

you fucker you erased some of your discord posts.

"I wanted to say bye too. and that I love you"

his words.

I do as I please.

boy oh boy

but why would u want to do that

Sounds like you're fabricating things again
:3c

because I felt like it. I have also said goodnight to you before and you are at least as bad if not worse.

#àE>™s[V0

FUCKING SLAMED

Oh god, I am getting semi confuse.... more rum needed....

"Ban i'm never talking with your friend again hes a cunt"

-gayro

this is plainly false!

*cums*

I tried skateboarding over a speedbump.. It didn't work.

Oh also I can sort of pop it. But not alot.

cool

and welcome to the jam

is it though sci? is it really?

proud of u

now that you can pop it
try to shove it

💘❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💌

You are legitimately disliked and the community does not want you here.
Bebop should retroactively reinstate your ban so you can go get a life or end yours.

now this sounds more like something i'd actually say about cup

same

youtube.com/watch?v=kAr9ID2YaHM&index=197

I don't have a blushy face to post right now.

Space Jam was lit.

yes it really is though heeheetilde

I can sort of do the one where you just lift up your front foot so you can turn. But it's hard because of my larger wheels. I can't pop at high speed because I just fall off.

bioya

Is this good or bad luck?

Probably because you actually said it.

you are OLD as DIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boarding was always out of my league i had a SCOOTER
how long have you been trying at it?

IS THIS A TRAP

:

rad

that's for the best. that would be gay.

this.

hmm

I'll Jam your Space.

I have been cruising for a year or something now but I only tried doing tricky stuff a few days ago. Every video on YouTube for tricks has small wheels so it's easier. Mine are really hard

Just because you're a baby doesn't mean i'm old as dirt.

no

dude so ~lit~ haha
*rips the vape*

Oh good. I'm not gay :^)

well.... damn.... still cute.... but damn .....

It's love

oh daddy~

no, you're just a lala prancing homo sissy girl.

I took a selfie this morning.

I am hardly equatable to a father figure of any kind.

In my defense he kept playing attack Hanzo and Junkrat
i was triggered

read above

How Chav of you

Whats that?

squash is like a gay chad figure lawl

omg cupcake ur so lewd~~~ >///< ugu owo

that's what makes you so attractive

really mean guero. think we can't be friends anymore.

Don't say that. There are plenty of bad fathers.

Faggotry

What?

Shutup..

thank god for that shit

you fuckers do not even know what THAT MEANS

is little sissy gonna cry? gonna run home to mamma?

A what?

Cruising is a gay term.

lol scoots rekt af

eh

Thanks, my flat foot squat is amazing.

I don't follow.

Ironic because if you were a father you would probably fuck your kids.

xD

xD

you're impossible sometimes.

improbable*

I thought we already broke up earlier because you won't ever open my music links

eh indeed.

FUK U

and now I never will.

Thats a sin.

lololololol

oi scouser settle down boiyo

Get rekt nerd.

And yet you all love me.

You're supposed to call them third world squats, we wouldn't want to trigger any people with flat feet, now would we?

Oh boy. I think Sci is having another fit.
I wonder what he'll do to his head this time.

*rips a fat vape*

truuuuuuu 😂

but of course.

yea i vape
*blows vape ring*

>:T

What about the just like- rising a skateboard for travel? They have cruiser boards.

I am glad that after coming back I have made many close friends and do not feel that old feeling of general contempt.

you were never going to anyway ;;

Squash, you have been nothing if not a good father figure to me. The constant sexual advances are great for my self esteem

:3

Flat foot squat.

I will literally always open this webm though.

I'm glad that I came back as well, because of people like you.

You're a faggot.

It's almost like it's a play on words.

How about we compromise and call it a dumper's dip?

dude cybering lmao

How about we don't?

Some have called me a father figure genuinely.
It really depends on who I am talking to.

Stop. I'll blush.

omg scootaloo that story was so fire and tru 😂😂😂

How hard did you fall?

I remember I ate shit once trying to ollie over a speedbump while going fast as hell
I didn't ollie enough and the front 2 tires hit the speedbump and I ate shit pretty hard

good times

yes.

Defecator's drop?

omg *blush* uguu

new

Im not really sure?

I remembered from my free-running games that you have to tuck and roll so when I realise I was going to hit the ground I tried to roll over my shoulder. I just got a scraped arm.

Smiles please

the term you're looking for is

an ollie

Seven letter word for "what makes you happy"...

Nothing?

cupcake :^)