So, in a wicked twist of events, literally Chad saved the western video games industry

So, in a wicked twist of events, literally Chad saved the western video games industry.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/MWOxq
archive.fo/re1f9
womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/short-guys-are-hot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, but said Chad is a leaf. Something ain't right, here…

ftfy, comrade :^)

archive.fo/MWOxq

Glad I pirated that shit.

Racism is the inevitable result of frequent experiences with those of "protected" ethnic groups.

Cuphead seems to take the worst aspects of run and gun games, and crank them up to eleventeen, from what I've seen of it in recent gameplay videos NOT done by IGNorant.

Leafs are the greatest of chads, it's all the lumberjacking. America should be grateful to have such an amazing neighbour.

You're glad you pirated it because a games journalist said something about racism?

Well what do you know, I guess some of yous are al-right.

Why do right wing sjws get triggered so easily?

wow I am shocked

That sounds like clickbait. "Let's put words in his mouth to drum up controversy."

Notice there's no direct quote?

That's just another "journalist" going full retard for attention. It has absolutely nothing to do with the developer

I can't believe that there are people that are praising this Marxist game, what happened to the Holla Forums I knew?

You're damn right. Pls send help. The pakis and blacks are everywhere, and the chinks are getting uppity
Need blowout soon

Also this thread is fucked

Do what I'm doing. Pray for a brutal Winter-chan to purge the lands of non-whites.

t. NH-user

You're being satirical, right? The line about racist caricatures is from the author, not the devs.

Virgin cliff vs chad dev meme when?

Don't use buzzwords you don't understand.

>>>/reddit/

This game looks really good. Just shows how incompetent Nintedo is, 40 doing this type of games and they never came close to graphics like this.

There have been constant heat waves lately. Been absolutely ridiculous. Almost got to 30 degrees a few days ago. Had to wear shorts during winter.

So everyone's saying Cuphead is racist. So, it's good, right?

? How is Cuphead racist?

I've heard two things. That the development team is too white, and that it looks like old racist cartoons, specifically being about a white main character that defeats a black villain.

This is a journalist trying to put his spin on a game he knows people will like.

What? What has Nintendo has to do with Cuphead?
Also, what are you trying to imply with "this type of games"? Cartoony? Nintendo never tried to do 1920s cartoon type of games though I don't think, unless you want to count Popeye which was made in the early 80s.
Or you mean run and gun? Nintendo never really made a run and gun unless you want to call Metroid one.

Either way, I'm still scratching my head about why you even brought up Nintendo.

He brought it up because people like you would react the way you did.

Confused?

It's almost like this thread is filled with anons trying to bait

A black villain that looks like a monkey no less. Just beat the game a few minutes ago, it's not worth more than $10

Nintendo honestly hasn't put out a sidescroller this good in years. And I wouldn't put this game above a 6-7/10. The art style is the main thing it has going for it.

C'mon now… did anyone really expect there to be a nigger baby boss battle where he ate watermelons and spit the seeds at you?

No but I would play the fuck out of that.

Same. Would have paid some good money for that too.

I mean, I wouldn't fuck with anyone walking like that

that sounds like fun.

But he's not from Belgium.

THICC

Like every Belgian he is a faggot, but the point is that Cuphead is a shitty bossrush platformer while Original Sin 2 is a crowing achievement of the RPG genre.

archive.fo/re1f9

So - Jazz is not only cultural appropriation, but a harmful stereotype of African Americans - and Cuphead is not only racist, but it's sexist - because it has female bosses who's only purpose is to impede the progress of the male main characters who must overcome them.

Holy fuck. Who knew that KKKanadia was such a seething shithole of racist and sexist conservative attitudes.

So it IS good.

And now Canadia won the global announcement, when will someone stop their faggotry?

Eh I liked original sin 1 but lost interest pretty quick. Loved divinity ego draconis though. After watching a dev stream and him talking about his trips to san francisco and that female gamer crap I completely lost interest in original sin 2.

nice

The french there do like to kill and torture the abbos. I think they only stopped 2 decades or less ago.

There's literally nothing wrong with this cartoon, if you showed it to the average nigger they'd laugh their giant lips off and be like

aw man though the best are tin pan alley cats and coal black and de sebben dwarves

I also lost interest in original sin 1 pretty quick. Actually I never finished past the few initial areas. Original sin 2 on another hand is an entirely different beast.

I would love it if the first alien race we meet looks exactly like those cartoon blacks. Just to see the faces the left would make when trying to communicate with them would be great.

The frogs fucked the tribals, creating a new tribe of mix-bloods.

Kek

Yeah, that is until they see a white guy laugh at it. Then it'll be a deeply hurtful and savage assault on Black Americans, and a sign that this country still has a long way to go.

Fun fact "aap" is monkey in dutch

What did they mean by this level?

Background is shopped isn't it?

i need the HD edition, user

lol

Every one of those women is taller than him by at least 2 inches.

I fucking hate game journalists.

… They dubbed sound effects over this.

Honestly this is worse than any contra or metal slug. The graphic effect is a neat gimick but I have no clue how it wastes 11GB.

Next they'll say sickle cell anemia is cultural appropriation.

Oh yeah, the half and halfs walking around. People seem to love the female version.
I'd be too cold. I have no hair on my legs.

Why is Ritsu black?

Holy shit, my fucking sides.

They stared down into the abyss and it stared back. Now they are the monsters they were trying to kill.

It's shopped but worth posting on tumblr for the reactions

womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/short-guys-are-hot
lanklets btfo

wtf

You just killed it all over again

Uncompressed audio I think
Also, who the fuck names their child Chad

the only people who should be making games are white men or japs.

What about mexicans?

Oh yea here's a torrent to the game from the old thread.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:98222f24217c09aa2583de54c13222711d8289ee&dn=cuphead

But Cuphead is objectively a bad game in its own genre. Meanwhile Divinity 2 has all the traits of a excellent western RPG. It has nothing to do with "my genre is better than yours".

Looks like a white Hispanic to me

Get out of your bubble, the only people who should be making games are the ones who enjoy video games and not looking to make a quick profit.

And of those, only the white or jap ones
checkmate

Yeah, he's really pale. Might be on account of being a nerd who stays inside all day though. I'd figure even the black anons on here would have somehow ended up lighter skinned than normal due to going pale.

CAN'T FLIM FLAM THE ZIMMERMAN

you gotta admit, he looks very japanese. I'm not even being sarcastic. I never really liked FNV that much, maybe because I grew up on FO and FO2.

hear! hear!

And they're doing a shit job at it.

All we need is a higher birth rate. Absolutely nothing else we do will save us as we're dying out. Race mixing and putting women into the workforce rather than raise children is killing us. Racism and sexism were a winning combo for tens of thousands of years and straying from that will kill us within 100 years.

This is amazing.

Is that actual black girl telling the story?

We all end up in the grave faggot.

Some of us haven't swallowed enough poison and still care about the future past ourselves.

Fuck look out guys we got a cool kid over here

back when Cuphead was first shown, the devil was black with niggerlips and had a large nose

It's not a buzzword if it's true.

They think they can just keep rewriting history and claiming that things have changed drastically, but they haven't. If anything, it was decades of making everyone squeaky clean and devoid of any racial humor that made people believe that all races are exactly the same and there's no reason whatsoever that anyone could ever think a negative thing of another person unless they were just a big dummy who only judges people based on their skin color.

The shit we're seeing today comes from a bizarre rediscovery of reality and cultural differences.

Of course. That's what we need. More of the white plebs that cause all the issues. More retards. That should make those average IQs stop plummeting.

We need lower birthrates and higher quality control so that simpletons like you can't exist. All races on this planet are overpopulated as fuck, compared to the rest of history. The inferior races should just be sterilized until they are extinct.

Overpopulation is a symptom of the negrification of the white race. Modern whites are still better than other races, but still subhuman. They are a bunch of niggers, except not as ugly, and more obedient. Honestly, the masses have been scum for at least 1500 years. They will get exactly what they deserve.

Go on /k/ and ask some leafs about how shit be up North. Injuns and white people still exchange lead frequently up their.

Posts like this don't work if you're the second post replying to it
The rest of the replies to it also make you look like a gigantic faggot
Try next thread

Those aren't your future. Your future is the grave, or the afterlife if you believe in God. There's no point in the future of the white civilization or whatever, that's a banal thing to care about. Tomorrow will take care of itself.

I'm fuckin ded

Oh my god. This makes me so happy. Prekiked cartoons are top fucking tier.

CAN'T NIGGER THE ZIMMER

fuck off

Remember when Disney before it became (((Disney)))?

OY VEY!!!!

The midgets 1/2 price Japs free needs to be a reaction image.

First we need to remove niggers our countries. Once we're not being outbred by them we can start talking about eugenics.
Sage for off-topic.

As opposed to metaphorically Chad.

You can't even spell "neighbor" correctly.

In what way? Cuphead is just one game.

Warband was made by Turkroaches you retarded r/donald-tier nu/pol/tard. I don't like niggers or kikes as much as the next guy but your materialistic race-worshiping is beyond foolish and stupid.

Wait, so you believe that people just get to go to whatever afterlife they believe in? I guess Randy Stair really did become a lesbian danny phantom ghost, then.

That's a pretty nihilistic thing to say, for someone who believes that you can go to whatever afterlife you concieve of. Why does someone's superstitious belief in some fantasy land matter more than the actual future of a world that actually exists?
A man's people, and his children, and their descendants, are the most powerful and important thing that a man has. At the very least, if you like the idea of humanity as a whole having a good future, where cool sci-fi shit becomes a reality, then you should want the white race to continue existing, considering that white people made all of the important technological advancements.

literally the right wing version of sjws except more complaining and infighting

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

He is the true α-Chad.

The thing that truly frightens me the most is that you actually copied someone's genuine post from somewhere and posted it here.

t. shitter-shattered christcuck

(You)

Oops, missed one
literally kill yourself

The thing that truly frightens me the most is that you're actually surprised to see that pasta after it's been memed to death everywhere outside of reddit.

Are you subtly trying to accuse me of something because I didn't recognize your literally masterpiece?

*literary

kill yourself you retarded nigger. you are the very reason our cause will get ZERO traction because you have the self control and tact of a actual, real life nigger.

I know it's a pasta, you retard.

Nigger what? I didn't post that pasta. It's from reddit and gain traction outside the site fairly quickly, most likely because Adolf Die Pie made fun of rick and mortd

That faggot is just signaling, trying to fit in

I don't really follow Western animation all that much anymore.

It's okay, mate, we all grow up eventually and realize apologizing for the left is a bad idea.

fix your font rendering

there is no fitting in. nobody wants to "fit in" with a group that's notorious for being as well mannered as rioting niggers, and will therefore literally never be taken seriously. just back off and let those of us with an actual brain take care of shaping the nation, please.

I bet you never came onto this site before the republican primaries.

You keep calling everyone a nigger, yet you're the only one chimping out here. Also, learn what punctuation is all about.

ive done exactly zero of that. reading comprehension pls

ive been here for over a year before trump even announced his intention to run.

the indisputable fact is that the sentiment of "everyone who disagrees with me is leftypol/reddit/halfchan/moderate/whatever other boogeyman you come up with" is a defense mechanism. it's something you shits do to hide behind instead of facing your shit attitude and flawed arguments.

who needs to argue a point when you can label your opponent something and call it a day xDD

Leftists like to say that about calling out the Jew too, and then pretend it never happened when we turn out to be in the right.

Leftists like you would need to make one first. All you've done so far is screech like an autist.

you stared down your own breeches and now you prep the bull
>>>/cuckchan/

Refer to my first reply. I already made a point and no counter argument was ever presented, in true Holla Forums fashion.
btw calling me leftist won't make it true :)

Your "point" is

did they forgot the one obvious parody of japanese caricature which was the rat boss who threw bombs making atomic shrooms at you?

oh wait japanese are honorary aryans, only cartoons with blacks were racist

do I need to fucking spoonfeed you? here, ill even cap it so you don't have to scroll up.
did no such thing. again, reading comprehension.

He looks like the guy from Prometheus and Alien Covenant.

The Nips deserve it for being so successful. The leftists see themselves in the niggers and spics and their general stupidity, laziness and vile behavior, and that's why they defend them.

This is not racist - this nigger working.

I want goons to leave.

That's why your country is so fucked right?

They used to broadcast this about 15 years ago here, I remember it clearly.

Why are you surprised? You are basically talking to faggots who refuse to accept that they voted for a neo-con shabbos goy.

Yeah. Bernie can luckily still win.

Is reddit still leaking?

wew

Really? I didn't know Chad made video games.

this, its like you faggots actually expect there to be sambos in the game

I am sorry, I should have treated you like the fucking retards that you are and basically give you this in order for your shits that you call brains to comprehend.

Holla Forums's favorite presidents:
Am I the only one who sees a pattern here?

I don't think Reagan and Truman were Holla Forums's favorite presidents.

Out of the bunch, the only ones that Holla Forums universally liked were Washington, Andrew Jackson and maybe, maybe Teddy Roosevelt.

The clear hint he wasn't one of the (((chosen))).

I thought King Dice was supposed to be a nigger? I mean, he's got the facial features from cartoons stereotyping slick niggers while also wearing a pimp suit.

The Rat boss was a parody of WWI Germans, innit?

Yeah. Burgers have shit presidents.

Did they just imply the short guy at the end had a super huge dick?

Nice job D&C shill. If only autists weren't such easy targets for emotional manipulation, you might not have distracted everyone from the subject matter of the OP.

He's right though. They did seem to evade all the "icky" and "nasty" stuff on purpose. Fear is a killer.

You played your hand too early >>>Holla Forums

Holy shit, did >>>/somethingawful/ go down? Is it >>>/cuckchan/? I haven't seen this kind of retardation in a long time.

Goddammit, Chad!

Polygon is retarded therefore this developer is a fucking CUCKOLD FUCK. Fuck this game!

To be fair, imagine the backlash if they had characters like in Coal Black or Tin Pin Alley Cats. The devs would probably die in a mysterious car crash and the game would get memory holed. Even then fags are whining that the game is racist just for reminding them of the golden age of cartoons, which by proxy reminds them of the nigger caricatures in them.

Can't even listen to good music in peace without being called racist or some shit.

Don't expect intelligence from Holla Forums and you'll never be disappointed.

I was feeling down today, but then I came to this thread and realized I'll never be as stupid as these lot of faggots who actually think cuphead is "cucked"

another quality Holla Forums thread

And he wouldn't, because he managed to became a lame duck on the first year of his first term.

agreed, like it would be nice if we could see a black face. However since they took a second morgage on their own house, they probably didn't wanna take the risk of lost sales. Either way the game is good and the creative vision is 99% there other than the stereotypical depictions of blacks and jews.

You're one to talk.

You know, I grew up watching shit like this from old VHS tapes I had around the house, all the racist caricatures and shit, I was just bombarded with them as a kid.

It didn't come to me until a few years ago that they actually were racist caricatures. It had not even crossed my mind that as what they were supposed to be.
This doesn't really have anything to do with this but I wonder if anybody else is in my same situation

I haven't even seen the content of your posts, just the OP and then this comment but how can you post that and think it is anything of an accomplishment

Very true, I still love the game nonetheless and what says is by far the strongest point in the thread. They don't want to fuck it up, they'll become riskier once they start going into sequels (IF they make sequels)
They're definitely making their money back though

You don't really think about it as a kid. A lot of young people don't even see cartoons as having anything to do with real life so they don't see politics, racism, or anything like that, just a cartoon. When you grow up is when you get retarded about that sort of stuff.

Speaking as someone that dropped OS 1 in under an hour myself, I'd recommend you give 2 a shot. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Holy fucking nigger shit you didn't need to get THAT triggered

well yeah, we have a completely different culture now. kids don't see race, politics and religion in the same way we do. Kids would've probably laughed at the black person back then, now they just see it as a silly face. Also another thing to note is how Warner Bros. handles airing these shows. Makes me wish the Video Games Industry would localize games with the mindset of airing offensive content despite strongly disagreeing with it. I would be fine with a disclaimer as long as we get an actual representation of the product, rather than getting the shitshow that was Fire Emblem: Fates

And let me guess, your socialist kike who never worked a real job until he was 40 would've magically solved everything right?

I'm curious to know how you got that; here in Burgerland all those nigger Looney Toons were pulled from circulation and broadcast in 1968. Later on Disney would redraw their cartoons that had kike caricatures like 3 Little Pigs.

The cigarettes in the cigar fight even have filters on them.

That's pretty tongue-in-cheek, user. 😂

I'm italian. Nobody here gives a shit.
I think at the moment we're the most openly racist country in europe? Unsure if that changed in the past few years

And let me guess, if someone had told you that not everyone who has exactly the same political views and worldview as you is from leftypol, you would've told them to go back to leftypol?

Do you have beefy sausage penises?

I do, don't know if the others do

They most likely do, you guys are the some of the girthiest motherfuckers in planet earth. **I lust/envy you"*

That explains it; for a while Europe got away with keeping these cartoons in circulation, much longer than we did.

Considering you can't provide an alternative to MUH DRUMPF, it's pretty obvious you're from >>>Holla Forums. Try changing up your posting style kike.

I'm an Eastern Eurofag and like that other guy I too had a VHS collection of various Looney Tunes cartoons (I still have it, but I don't have anything to play them on obviously). Wouldn't be surprised if Disney just pulled that shit and just sent it off to shit-tier Europe to sell it. I actually thought the niggers were anthropomorphic monkeys

Settle down you faggot.

At least they air them even if they have to waggle their fat smelly politics at your face

>falling for the jewish big dick bbc propaganda
settle down cuck

small dick detected

cucknada pls

that counter should always be in the negative

shit thread

Gas yourself you stupid fucking retard. I thank God that I am not as deluded as you. Yes, Drump was better than Shilliary and Bernie was a cuck, but you fucking idiot keep thinking that he will make murika great again while he is actually turning on to be Bush 2.0. Have fun with your wars and flapping your MURIKA dicks while your economy goes to shit and you sacrifice all your people in order to worship your 51th state: Israel.

He's a white man, I didn't even mention nigger dicks, user.

Nice false flag faggot.

go to a nuclear facility and chiki breaki their shit up

Feels sad man 💔 ;(

can somebody do this but with Loner stalker as the virgin walk and the monolith chad?
i need it

Chad had allways been our greatest ally.

isn't /vr/-tan suppose to be a chad?

Not aloof enough to be a chad. You have to straddle a very fine line between passion and disinterest.

heh
No, but your picture is pure jewish propaganda user. Do you think they just chose to use color in the dick black in a graph about "size matters" randomly? You're spreading jewish, anti-white propaganda without even realizing it because you're too much of a faggot "lusting" over dicks to even realize it. Don't worry faggot, you'll be strung up along with the jews on the day of the rope.

best song on the album, no less. good taste, user

okay can someone please explain what was taken out of Fates that was extremely bad? All I have seen were just some bikini costumes and a touching minigame. Granted they should not have been taken out but I don't see how Fates is the pinacle of censorship

He's gonna make me get hung user.

Because Microsoft's journalism division wouldn't ever dare slander something that they directly funded.

There are entire conversations replaced with two characters saying "…" to one another. There are tons of lines rewritten with memes. It isn't just the censorship, it's a downright lazy localization done by unsupervised children.

Here's a comment from the author after someone criticized her for accusing the game of being racist. The author is black by the way.

>My life, my experiences, and the body that I live in makes Cuphead and its artistic style problematic to me because of all that it has come to mean in the last 85 years or so and that’s something that I just can’t let go of. Does this mean that anything that is problematic should never be used in games or other entertainment media? We’ve heard that question in other contexts before. Should rape ever be used as a plot device? Abuse of any kind? And the answer remains the same. If it is done well and with proper attention being paid to the narrative.

So yeah, she's claiming the style is intrinsically racist while also trying to justify its use with rape.

It changed drastically.

What the fuck am i reading?

OP here, y'all got trolled!
Chad is just the pretty RP face. Real mastermind behind the game is this neckbeard.

By the way, I've been hooked on the game, pretty great.

Speaking of Cucky B, that maker of gun violence games has shared his thoughts on gun violence, and it's beautiful.

How can you even be against guns anymore when the states and cities with the most strict gun control laws have the worst gun violence?

Amazing isn't it? A game where is there is nothing to be upset about and yet they still find a way to virtue signal.

Must be tough convincing yourself you are a perfectly not-racist individual and that everyone is equally capable
How can niggers get all good and bad culture at the same time Holla Forums?

Because they wuz errythaaang

If you b a Kang, youze can b aynethang you want.

People seriously read Polygon?

YOU CAN DO ANYTHING
BUT STAY OFF MY BLUE SUEDE JO'DANS

Because everyone knows the "massive stabbing attacks" are always sandniggers, and they still fail to get anywhere close to the US high scores. Also, cities and states cannot have actual gun control laws. They're purely symbolic, because they don't have borders to enforce said laws. You can just drive outside city limits and get what you want there, then bring it back and sell it. This is much more difficult with national borders, especially when you only share two land borders with other countries, and one of them is with Canada.

Holla Forums does in archives to mock it

YouTube is worse

It surprises me how blind people are to homemade guns

What's the big deal about this game? Aside from the art style it's a pretty mediocre game, the stages feel like an afterthought added for the sake of having something before the bosses which are on themselves just animation porn.

The deal is that a journalist failed to get past the tutorial because he could neither read nor guess from his incredibly extensive experience with videogames that you can dash in mid-air from the platform behind him. After that it sparked a couple hundred different articles about how tutorials need to be easy and that games should allow you to skip gameplay.

got lost on your way to the retard board?

Yes. The acting, and even some of the writing, was done by a black acting/singing troupe.

That does look pretty racist, I'm glad they fixed it. They probably would have gone even farther had they not gotten bad press for it.