Weekend Gamenight: Age of Chivalry (animal abuser edition)

Age of Chivalry Gamenight
>Fight for the (((Mason Order)))

Where to get it
Legitfags (it's free but needs Steam): store.steampowered.com/app/17510/Age_of_Chivalry/
Piratefags/Anti-Steamfags: mega.nz/#!2pxxyKIQ!Hw6nVdTJfAb6wPIJQIgIuhklyN-RHBRwTk6TCeZurb0 extract it anywhere

How to join
Legitfags: Infinity Gamenight in server browser (password is infv if needed). Alternatively connect 104.238.134.97.
Piratefags: open console, type rad, hit enter No piratefags don't need an IP, I still expect at least one user to still fuck this up somehow.

Some other shit
There's been some discussion over on >>>/radcorp/ about various things, you may or may not want to go look at it. Long story short we'll probably start recycling the more popular previous games start next year. Also we're going to make an effort to do less FPS and less Sourcemods for a few months. Also maybe a radio for Holla Forums, we'll see what happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.8v.allowed.org:8000/
pastebin.com/msxTHWzm
subrosagame.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do I change my settings?
Blacksmith's Workshop.

How do I aim ranged weapons?
Longbow seems to shoot a bit to the left, Javellin throws very high and crossbow is aimed using the little stick (see picrelated). Mostly just practice it a bit, you'll get the hang of it quickly.

Why is there a blacked.com box over my screen?
This sometimes happens the first time you change your resolution, restart the game and you should be ok.

Why can't I connect?
Many possible reasons, try opening the console and typing connect 104.238.134.97; password infv and if that fails post ITT for help.

How do I skip the intro?
Esc normally, if that doesn't work try using -nointro.

How do I stop F12 opening the console?
In a mildly ironic twist you have to type unbind f12 in console.

Why do I run so slowly?
Take out butterknife or fists, use sprint. Heavier classes are slower.

How do I open a larger map?
Press f, payment of respects optional.

When I launch the game it stays in the background but I can hear the intro video.
That strictly speaking isn't a question but press esc, it should work.

I crash when the game starts up.
Also not a question but first simply try starting the game up again and worst case restart Steam (if using). If that fails restart PC. If that doesn't work post ITT, we'll try to help.

I crash when I alt tab.
Don't alt tab.

What if I have to alt tab?
Make sure you set -s -noborder in launch options (piratefags make a shortcut to the .exe and stick them after the target). This seems to make it stable for some people.

How do I use siege weapons?
See picrelated.

Why don't sprays work?
Devs were apparently against fun, there's probably a workaround using console commands but we haven't got that functional. If anyone knows please speak up. Micspam works as normal.

The flail is a historical meme that never saw any significant battlefield use.
Accurate complaint but again, not a question.

Javeliniggers are basically african, aren't they?
Yes. Good work on phrasing that one as a question.

Old thread here
13 FAGGOTS IN RIGHT NOW
Did the EU hostfag ever fix his server?

Are you a Chad Crossbowman or Virgin Knight?

CHAD CROSSBOWMAN
H
A
D

C
R
O
S
S
B
O
W
M
A
N

It's like you hate fun.

That's enough OC dumping for now, there's about 250 screenshots over in the old thread and I'll probably repost them all on /radcorp/ after and in the archive, eventually.
15 cunts on

Pick one.

I bet you're a javelinigger.

lies and slander

reposting here for anons that didnt see
Introducing the temporary test /rad/io, a practice run of a hopefully more permanent Holla Forums radio (think a less anime r/a/dio with more audience participation)
ice.8v.allowed.org:8000/
If it goes further we'll offer any user who wants it a slot for a live show, though it'll probably just be attention whoring faggots.

Main test streams (a proper radio would be one stream of course) are:
Same shit that was playing in doom: may include some memeshit
All metal, rock and ska with sprinkles of vidya and anime OST. Warning: May include memes.
Mostly vidya OSTs, some anime, some filk: no memes

Better than being a Panzy Knight

It's just some Frenchman orgasming on loop

the host hasnt put his stream up, but we all know fug.ogg is the REAL good stream :^)

here's the fug playlist if anyone wants to see
pastebin.com/msxTHWzm

Shill.

Will post here when the lava map is done. Please remember to trigger the normalfags by calling them niggers, they're already getting quite upset.

Oy vey goy dont you wanna listen to the music all the mason kni- I MEAN AGATHA knights are listening to? :^)

All this "Fantasy" like armour makes me wonder if the devs were going to add niggers Orcs at one point, along with Elves and Dwarves?

Lava map ending in 1min.

LAVA MAP OVER

If you see this man ingame he's an underage randomer who wandered in because we have no password. Please bully.

I think they wanted to make a historically realistic game but were accidentally retarded

28 ON
We might need a backup server.

LAG IS FIXED
But micspam had to be disabled for a while, apologies but old source doesn't mix well with high playecounts and micfags.

We'll do the pub fight map one last time in a few hours, probably put friendly fare back on for it.

glorious

MICFAGGING BACK ON FOR NOW
It won't cause lag unless we get >25 fags on.

It truly was.

What disgusting pieces of shit you are.

We're fine with random players user, otherwise we'd run the server unpassworded. However when someone comes in and is clearly an underage fuck he's getting bullied. Believe me Leviathan was a fucking faggot.

passworded*

t. leviathan

I mean really, this is only a fraction of his faggotry.

PUB FIGHT TIME

how do i fix this bullshit other than pressing F10

Try -s -noborder in launch options and running it windowed.

Solves the alt-tabbing crashes, but not the map. The map just crashes the game when I join the server.
and yes i did try redownloading the map by removing it from the maps folder

We need to get that cart inside the pub

Map has changed, try now user.

it's -sw not -s

b-but muh bar brawls

Thread theme

Oh fuck, that explains a lot.

So when are we going to play a gangster game anons?

how about this?
subrosagame.com/

i've played an early demo, it could definitely work.
a new zero will never be finished

Have this while I work on the Cinematic™ HD cut of the whole pub map.

Will it have Director's Commentary?

Nice screenshots user but that's a shit-tier resolution.

13 FAGS, MOSTLY AMERICANS
EU peak was 28, we'll see if USA can beat that again.

sorry its not 16:10 :^)

17 now.

IT'S THE CLOSEST TO THE GOLDEN RATIO

fucking autist, i bet you sort all your music by rating

That map is still poorly designed. A catapault you can aim at a spawnpoint and an overly complicated underground section.

She pressed the knife lightly against his left testicle and said, "Now do I have your attention?"

He yawned and said, "Yes, yes, what is it now?"

She said, "I'm gonna cut off your fucking balls."

He said, "Yes, I gathered that, but what's the subtext here? You don't really wanna cut off my balls, you want me to do something. Why don't you tell me what you want me to do?"

She said, "I want you to know what I want you to do."

As she said this, he slipped away and quickly opened the lower drawer of the endtable and pulled out the revolver. He cocked and aimed it and said, "Is this it? Is this what you want me to do? You want me to shoot you in your fuckin' ass? Turn around. I'm gonna shoot you in your fuckin' ass."

"That gun's not loaded, fuckface," she said. "I took the bullets out of it last night."

"Oh yeah?" he said. "I reloaded it this morning."

And to prove his point, he shot the television

"You stupid fuck!" she said. "The season premiere of ER is on in five minutes. George Clooney. George Clooney. Must-see TV."

"Oh honey," he said, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, come on. We'll watch it in the living room."

"Forget it," she said. "I'm not in the mood. Maybe tomorrow."

Maybe tomorrow indeed. For aren't we all prisoners of time? Isn't everything we do done with one eye on the clock?

"Shut up," she said, "who asked you anyway? Honey, let's sell this house, it's too big. Let's sell this house, buy a trailer, put the leftover money in mutual funds, and live off the dividends for the rest of our lives."

"Sugarpie," he said, "that really ticks me off. One minute you wanna cut my balls off, then when I'm all ready you up and wanna do something different. Live in a trailer, maybe I should shoot you in the ass, you're not in the mood. You're not in the mood. Well, maybe I'm in the mood. Maybe I'm really in the mood. Maybe I'll just mosey on down to Lucy's trailer and shoot her in the ass. Have her cut off a testicle or two. How does that tickle you?"

She sat silently for almost thirty seconds and then said, "We don't live in a trailer park, stupid. You can't 'mosey on down to Lucy's trailer,' because the nearest trailer park is two hours on the interstate."

She was right, of course. The nearest trailer park was over a hundred miles away on I-90

"I just said that!" she said. "Just shut the fuck up and let me think for a minute."

"Who are you talking to?" he asked

"Shut up," she said, "you're driving me fucking nuts."

"Honey," he said, "let's go downstairs and watch George Clooney…"

"If you don't shut up," she said, "I will shoot the living room television just as surely as I shot the bedroom television."

"But honey!" he said. "It's the season premiere! Must-see TV! Must-see. Must-see. Besides, I shot the television."

"That's it," she said, "kiss those balls goodbye."

She deftly hacked off his balls with a few quick strokes and stuffed them into his mouth

"Hmmmph!" he said. "Hmmmmmmmph!" he said

She said, "He said, 'Shut up and let me eat my balls in peace.' And will you stop saying 'he said' and 'she said' in the middle of everything we say, or I'll cut your fucking balls off next."

To which I replied, "Okay. Fuck you. Fuck you both. Take that knife and shove it up your ass, you ungrateful little shits, I created you. I formed you out of nothing, like a god, I invented both of you, and all you do is fight. I sat down and took the time to write a nice little story about you two when I could've been watching ER. Go fuck yourselves! Both of you! Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck - you give and you give, and what's the point, what's the fucking point? I missed the season premiere, and - now I'll never know what happened with the thing, and the, and the - thing. And - it's all so useless and hopeless - this is a very bad day."

"Hey look," he said, "I'm sorry. You're right."

"I'm sorry too," she said. "We're both being very selfish. We didn't realize you were in such pain. Let it out. Don't hold it back. Let it out. Tell us all about it."

"Yes," he said, "you can tell us. You can trust us. You can count on us. You can fuck us and kill us."

"You really mean it?" I said. "I can tell you everything?"

"Of course!" they replied in unison, and stood there smiling their smarmy fucking smiles. So I killed them and fucked them and hacked them to bits, and then I told them everything

This isn't exactly what I meant when I asked micfags to post their playlists.

King Missile

Personally, I'm more than a little disillusioned with castration. I've used it numerous times as a literary device, and it seems to have lost its punch. I'm sure it isn't the last taboo; no doubt there are endless avenues of violence and depravity for me to explore. I've done child molestation, president-fucking, golden showers – in fact, I believe I helped popularize the phrase "I'd rather be pissed on than pissed off"! I've written about mass suicides, mass murders, and God help me, Christian masses. I have blasphemed heinously – although, I admit, not nearly as heinously as any major religion, try as I might. Some of the shit I've done with shit would make your shit turn green. I've played with and eaten my own vomit. I have fucked your father's corpse in every available orifice and have punched out a few new ones, and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it, and tomorrow I'll do it again. I've done bad things with relish, and good things with pickles. I regret nothing, I apologize for nothing – but it is all so appallingly pedestrian, and none of it thrills or shocks me anymore. It is so sad. So maybe I should just go back to the flowers and the bunnies and the sunshine and whatnot.

Why user?

For this dude

This is the greatest gift I could've asked for

Come play user, we're not doing tomorrow this week.

The Chadapult

19 on

19 on

MEME PUB ON, LAST TIME

since niggas mentioned hdoom

everything worked fine earlier today

now its all laggy and shit

fix the damn serber

it's high player count + voice. It can be helped somewhat by disabling voice but that means no micspam, so it's a balancing act.

Possibly the micfaggotry.

95% tempted to try and mod that in

Do fags want micspam off and less lag or what?

I mean I'm open to it. There's less dudes on now so it should run fine.

Whats the IP for people who pirated the game?

That better be a joke nigger.

This some sort of epic new meme?

There's a no-Steam version in the OP user.

The ride never ends

22 fags on Helm's Deep

Sadly he's finally gone to bed.

THREAD THEME

That end is perfect. Could not be better.

Still 9 fags on, probably the last hour or two now.

The number continues to be nine so we aren't done yet. Once we are >>>/radcorp/2728 for the reflections thread.

There wasn't enough /bane/posting this game night.

Just wait until we make the entire plane scene again in Garry's Mod.