Spend $3000 with your official Sony Playstation Credit Card™

Isn't Sony amazing, Holla Forums?

Mark, you don't fight console war threads with console war threads.

Just let sony die, bunch of retarded niggers.
Cant even cross buy their games.

You're not going to fool me, Sony. I still remember the breaches.

I spend about $20,000 per year.
What kind of shitty casual are you?

how do you not spend $20,000 per year? What are you a hobo or still living with your folks?

Poorfags begone

The console war rule only applies when someone bashes Nutendo.

proof or your lying

Unwise.

How many fucking copies of Talladega Nights do you need?

a years rent alone is going to be like $6000 depending on where you live, then you got food, car, taxes etc. how do you NOT spend at least $20,000 per year?

I have my card linked to my bank account so it automatically pays itself off

Unwise.

I still don't get why the PS4 can't play PS1 games, be it from-disc or eboot rerelease. Every other Sony system, console or handheld, has had the capacity to run them to some degree (and with the seventh gen systems, you could effectively buy rereleased PS1 games and put them on whatever system you wanted). Yet with the PS4, they strip that out, along with ANY backwards compatibility aside from a handful of "HD" "Remastered" rereleases of PS2 games? If it was that easy to leave the PS1 compatibility in before, why strip it out now, aside from saving money on production and/or reducing access to older, better games?

I spend like $7500/year. Git gud at finances.

Oh god its gonna be 2008 all over again reeeal soon then. I hope everyone has Bitcoin and or metals and cash.

Sony doesn't want you to realize PS1 had better games. Also they get to sell you shitty ports, like the PS4 Final Fantasy 7, complete with bugged music tracks and a button that lets you toggle god mode for people too retarded to finish an already easy game.

i dunno about cash when they'yre just gonna do QE and devalue your currency.

Still mate it's probably a high interest credit card with you only really getting a $30 discount

I honestly do not understand the point of credit cards, why the fuck put a 12% tax on everything you buy when you just get a debit card

How is it even possible to spend that much if the PS4 has no games
I kid but am partially serious, is there even that much to spend?
You'd probably buy most of the PS4's library and DLC with that much

Paying for everything with a credit card is fine.

The unwise thing is spending so much you can't pay it off each month. If you can't pay off your credit card every month you need to spend less.

It's just a regular credit card

fugg meant to quote

How fun. Now people can get into huge debts and get Sony to send debt collectors after people because they can't pay back the $100 dlc.

Excluding mandatory social and health insurance, I spent 87 eur last year. Get on my level.

That's a news thread though.

You faggot casual scum.

What do you even buy? Every new iteration of the iPhone?

It's called paying the full balance every month like a responsible person, you dingus. Interest is for mouthbreathers who think a credit card is free money and spend more than they can afford to pay.

Am I the only one who would rather have money over things that money buys?
t. thinking of getting a 1080 so I can play my 2004 vidya now with more anti aliasing but seriously consiering just having the money it's worth to stare at

Why do the vols keep allowing this fucking cancer?

While it's good to save for the future, also know you can't take the money with you when you die. If you're not investing or putting the money into saving so you at least earn some interest/dividends, then you may as well go ahead and enjoy it.

Also the slightest negative mention of Based Sony₢ puts the sonyggers on a mental breakdown, wew. They're probably the most asshurt of consoletards.

Fuck I want a sonynigger CC right now!..

Too bad they chose visa and not superior master card which in my opinion is the master of all cards.

Star Citizen will never release.

pff

Why do you think their go-to argument is "it's ok when nintendo does it"? This is literally an admission they know sony is garbage.

Can't believe we still have Sonyggers on this board
They had nothing to play for two whole years and were almost as quiet as the Xbots.
Ever since the Playstation Experience in 2016 they jumped out like the retards they are.

Holy shit that 1% reward that only applies to mandatory subscription fees is surely a great deal! Sony always wins, baby!

It's kind of sad that the Wii U, of all fucking consoles, had better exclusives than the PS4 right up until its death, and the Switch isn't even a year old yet and already has a library with more interesting shit in it.
Can you imagine how fucked Sony would be, let alone MS, if Nintendo weren't completely fucking incompetent when it comes to online services and jewish amiibo?

it's almost as if there's games worth playing on the ps4 now, unlike well, everything else right now

Not much, their drones will always be around
They just need to continue to release cinematic garbage westwards and shill their garbage.
Look at the Xbox crowd, they're somehow still around, out of brand loyalty and multiplats alone.

Normalfags and brand loyalists are fucking retards and a byproduct of a generation that will sell their own mother for a fucking product.

Wasted quads
What does the Bloodborne machine have besides Bloodborne?
Vita and PS3 ports?

Woah, hold up there, OP. You're only allowed to criticize Nintendo on this board. The vols don't want to be called Nintendrones after all. Mean names on the internet, especially on an image board, really hurt ya know?

He probably meant games like Ryu ga Gotoku Zero, Kiwami 1, Isshin, Persona 5 but even those have good PS3 ports (minus being stuck at 30fps)

Nier Automata, Tales of Berseria for instance if you want to stick with a non-fucked version (imported jap for Tales, and whatever PS4 version to not deal with Denuvo on PC)

I could say Gravity Daze 2 but Sony did lately the terrible move to announce cut online services on the side features.

Maybe Ryu ga Gotoku Kiwami 2? Seems to be an improvement at least over the pretty meh 6.

Not how it works, thats like complaining about shit ports and playing the console version which runs even worse.

I dont recall Nier Automata running bad on PS4, though I have only played the demo, so i dunno if there are later parts of the game suffering from this.

Speaking of your pic related, I do enjoy EDF 4.1 on PC namely because I dont get to spend a monthly fee in order to play online unlike on PS4 (alongside with improved framerates when shit really goes down). I'd rather wait for a upcoming PC port of EDF5 too.

What is there to even buy with that much money? Endless currency for freemium games?

I'm sure there's some lifetime subscription plan for a freemium game that costs that much somewhere.

Its locked at 900p though and Cuckadein already fixed most of the issues.

One hundred copies of Bloodborne

Oh man, there actually was one of those for one of those shitty MMOs that time forgot. It might've been Hellgate London. Some guy actually paid for it, then the game went down in under a year.

teach me europoor-sensei

It's simple. I own the apartment I live in and I share it with two people. The deal is that they don't have to pay any rent, they just have to pay my bills, do the chores, and keep the fridge supplied with food. Meaning my monthly living expenses are literally zero. I work from home (self-employed), I never had a car, I wear old clothes I got from my relatives, etc. I am the worst goy. It's nearly impossible to get me to spend money.

Why do credit cards exist?

So don't you have any hobbies worth spending money for? No gym workout? I know you must pirate vidya so spending money there is out of the question

If you spend money to exercise then you are the dumbest a person can possibly get.

Please explain where can I hang a punching bag and how do I skip rope without my neighbors complaining about the noise in a tiny ass apartment

My hobbies do not require me to spend money, with one exception. You see, I am a collector. I collect stocks. Especially dividend-paying stocks. So every once in a while I spend all of my disposable income on the stock market.