DSP has gotta gout out of his house and run

DSP has gotta gout out of his house and run

We like to look back on CwC as Holla Forums's greatest cringe entertainment over the years but how does it end for DSP? Suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4dgI99VWogc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought his fiance left because he talked about her medical shit on a livestream?

Come on lad.

I legit feel bad for this poor fuck. I've watched his streams with a friend just out of an interest of how whiny he can be, and he actually legit does whine multiple times a streaming session. He doesn't seem to be a terrible guy, he's just held back by how flawed and fucked over of a human being he is. He's really not that smart and he's also not really patient or wise at all; in fact, he's pretty dumb, but when I was watching him back when, I couldn't help but feel like I was watching a man who's trying to escape from himself but doesn't know what he's running from.

Kill yourself fuck. He's just as much of a shit like CwC is.

An hero livestream when?

Phil is really just the agent of his own misfortune. People started watching him to laugh at a lout pretending he was a fighting game pro making an ass of himself but overtime thats gone from being a salty fuck to outright sabotaging himself.
Like 8 years ago all this "AHUAWHUAWHUAW NIP CHINGCHONG DONG ME CHINESE HUAWHUAWHUAW" while facecamming doing slant eyes that got him blacklisted with so many advertisers was probably not what was on his mind at the time.
Its like a combination schadenfruede and 'when will he have any foresight?' and like CwC or Spoony its really just the final arc of the downward spiral at this point.

I could understand people starting to feel bad but then he does shit so fucking arrogant and dumb he reminds you that its all a prison of his own design and he has to deal with the fallgout of his actions.

Sage for eceleb shit

The money has been dried up for a few years now, it was because he didn't want to pay her medical bills, and bragging about how he knew more than the doctors, theres no true one reason other than DSP is a retard

Did anything ever happen about that mail of the previous owner of his house that he opened illegally and fucking filmed himself doing it?

His SoK stalkers didnt talk about it much last i looked so i gout it.

Spoony stopped playing games and uploading shit for months at an end with what little he did upload being longplays where he didn't say a word and kept telling chat to shut up. He didn't upload a single thing to youtube for like 6 months in a row.

Of course he's going to be earning less than DSP. Unlike Spoony, DSP bothered to keep giving his patreons what they wanted from him. The fact that Spoony is getting any money nowadays is more a fucking miracle than DSP getting any.

SoK is dead

speaking of which
what in the fuck happened over there?
Fred doxed his ex gf or some shit?

Yet, he is still a better player at cuphead than most modern gamers like Angryjoe who was struggling to beat a level for over an hour, even with a partner. In four hours he was in world 3, while Angryjoe was still in world one.

This really. We all like to shit talk him but I have no ill will towards him. Hope everything works out. I think we can all see parts of ourselves we don't like in him.

komme susser todd

He doxed anyone that tried to leave the group and was more of a delusional retard than Phil

Hi All
Thanks For Watching
youtu.be/4dgI99VWogc

No

I ain't clicking that shit nigger.

Would you look at that, he wasn't always fat

This is kind of what I was getting at. He dug himself into his own hole. I'm not like wanting to cradle him and make everything better or some shit, but, like CWC I kind of just want life to start looking up for him. Wanting everyone to die gets tiring after a while.

It's another case of how the internet can amplify the self-destruction of some people.
If he didn't have any access to the internet, he would've been forced to better himself as a person to get ahead in life, but instead it gave him an audience that encouraged him to not change, but to become a even worse version of himself.
But it's his life choices that led him to this, and he'll have to get himself out this hole. And I don't think he'll be able to.
Some people destined to be examples of what you shouldn't do.

I worry for Jeff Gerstmann sometimes. He is a classic games journalist and is so behind the times you see him going thin on top and looking unshaven and tired dealing with transvestites and genderfluid journos as more of his friends die and all his references to 90's drug culture and ICP are met with nervous, worried laughs instead of amicable chuckles of his friends anymore.
When Brad and Dan are gone i dont know whats left for him.

Are you projecting, user?

was it how many pounds of cheese he intends to eat on his suicide stream?

oh and source?

The final Saga begins now

Didn't he earn truckloads of money and bought a several hundred thousand dollars house at one point from his channel income?
How do you fuck up so bad and go bankrupt after a sweet gig like that?

Yes he did. Which he is now in the process of losing because he was spending more than he made and his income has been dropping for months.

He spent 165000 on a townhouse

Leave the farms thread for 3 weeks. Check back the other day and there is 100 new pages.

What the heck did this cretinous cow do this month?

Symptoms of Fetal Alcohol syndrome:

hyperactivity
lack of focus
poor coordination
delayed development and problems in thinking, speech, movement, and social skills
poor judgment
problems seeing or hearing
learning disabilities
intellectual disability
heart problems
kidney defects and abnormalities
deformed limbs or fingers
mood swings
slow rate of growth
abnormal facial features or bone growth
hearing and vision problems
slow language acquisition
poor coordination

it was some shitty film he and his friends half made and then gave up on

WOW
O
W

Go get after him again, Jim

Remember that time Phil tried to eat a cup of noodles with a spoon?

I remember when he wanted to be smart about his disposal of used bacon fat by draining it down his toilet.

Noone checking these?

He's only got half of a brain now.

You don't know Phil, then. He's not just some lolcow, he's a truly, truly despicable human being who deserves every bad thing that's ever happened to him.