Kek. this is literally the only tweet I sent him

kek. this is literally the only tweet I sent him

should we try to get greaves-sempai to notice us? I bet if he and his clique of schizos saw Holla Forums they would lose their shit and come up with all sorts of CIA conspiracy theories about it.

Greaves' mom confirmed for US proxy.

Fact: The SDF is a US proxy.

Do we have any pictures or footage of Greaves?

I know RedKahina has that video with Zizek.

And Assad is a Russian/Iranian proxy. The SDF, is however, both syrian and democratic.

Supplied, armed and funded by America. Because America does good things like that all the time with no ulterior motive ever. It's not a tool to prolongue the civil war kill more Syrians and divide the country or anything like that.

Kek, the SDF is increasingly cooperating with Assad anyway. The US arms them to kill ISIS.

ISIS is run by the CIA

Al Queda is run by the CIA, ISIS was previously run by Turkey but was betrayed when they failed to stop the kurds, now they just have a couple rich people in Qatar bankrolling them.

I guess I have to put it in an autistic terms:

America controls the SDF's means of production

America arms pretty much everyone on the planet.

this

America doesn't arm the SAA Iran Russia or Hezbollah

What america THINK advances america's interests and what actually advances america's interests are not always the same. After all, america armed the taliban to fight the soviets and look how that turned out.

US arms iraq that arms Hezbollah

That list is unsatisfactory.

hey look how that turned out!

armchair "anti-imperialist" tankie is a joke, more at 11

Are you denying that porky are pedos? Because they are.

not wrong

kek

Most of the SDF is selffunded, only some arab units get money but even that is not much: 150$ per month. DFNS is entirely self funded beyond that, they are operating on a shoestring without much international help iirc they have a yearly budget of like 30 million dollars.

PKK probably also chips in a bit.

Most of the arms are also bought from the black market or captured from ISIS. Politically they maintain clear seperation from the USA and even in the military USA has only limited influence. You think PYD is stupid enough to think USA wont betray them? They are utterly pragmatic in pushing for revolution, they know exactly with whom they are cooperating.

only insomuch as that dipshit is about to be left out to dry by Russia and Iran is about to be thrown under the bus too