The first 15 just came, 15 more should come later today, and 30 more on Monday

The first 15 just came, 15 more should come later today, and 30 more on Monday.
I came here some time ago asking for advice about having to buy one for my sister and dealing with scalpers. Instead of advice, I got nothing but mockery and accusations of cuckoldry.
You fuckers drove me to the opposite side and now I'm evil.
You did this.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/zomre5nyi35cpy3/Star Fox 2 (USA).zip?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not our fault you're a dummy.

i hope a nigger breaks into your house, steals them all and shits in your fridge faggot

Yes, justify it more- it was US hahaha WE CAUSED THIS yes absolutely

Nobody gave you advise on dealing with scalpers because there's no way for the customer to deal with scalpers, what are you gonna do, ask them to lower the price?

Also, anyone that buys a toy console filled with easily emulatable roms deserves to be scalped.

I remember you, faggot. You're now not only a cuck, but a faggot to boot. And you STILL should have just gotten the dumb normalfag bitch a Retropie. Enjoy having to sell those for marginal gains if not losses since Nintendo's shipping more and more of those things, having realized the steep demand.

Ah yeah, I remember that. Awesome job. I'm definitely with , free emulation is pretty much casual-tier now; so get that money while you can.

Good on you user, you're making money, who cares about angry normalfag wageslaves? Also that thing is a shitty nostalgiabait emubox, the only people that buy it are the same people that buy Amiibos, so overweight autistic manchildren Ninteniggers or the worst type of normalfag.

Scalpers are doing God's work, parting retards from their cash is something to be admired.

Pathetic.

oh cool, you work at gamestop and you're pretending you actually bought all those. Receipt/proof of purchase or didn't happen faggot

Hey, buying one of those pieces of shit is stupid. If you're going to make a profit, go ahead and make a profit though. Supply shortage is a market failure, and there is literally nothing wrong with being a scalper, especially for a product that only a retard would buy like this. If production met demand, scalpers wouldn't need to exist.

Keep in mind that you'll want to offload these as quickly as possible, as Nintendo is planning on ramping up production on the SNES Classic, and then you'll be able to only get your money back as a best-case scenario.

Receipt for 1 unit and receipt for 14 units. That's for the ones I got today.
I'm folding them so you can't see my info on top there. Or the info of the guy that sold them to me. If they look weird to you it's because they're Chilean.

How much you think you are going to flip them for, how long you think you are goinf to sit on them?

I remember your blogposting waste of a thread. Isn't it about time you tell your bitch sister that her faggot husband ass raped you?

You had every intention of doing this.

did nintendo go nuts on roms a few years ago to make it easier for them to sell those same roms digitally and through shitty emulator boxes?
you'd have to be retarded to fall for that, which is why so many people are going to.

For those who don't remember, OP previously made a thread to whine about the fact that he bought a SNES classic for his sister, but when he was playing it with her husband the guy got a little too competitive and ended up buttfucking OP. This was worrying because OP came while being raped and he wanted reassurance that he wasn't gay, of course everyone told him that he was now a queer. He took offense and took out a loan to waste on children's toys.

Glad I'm getting the real snes mini

MAYONNAISE
WAAAWW

no OP, its your fault

Dunno. I'll stick with them until Xmass, so I can sell them faster. Honestly I just dos it 'cause I said I would.
If I get 10 bucks on top of each I'll be fine with it. I did it because people pissed me off like 2 months ago.

Is this the guy who got cucked into buying gifts for his sister so her BF wouldn't have to spend the money? Way to confirm your beta faggotry OP.

They stop production in December and they're making larger numbers than the NES because they realized their mistake. By Christmas everyone who wants one will have one and they'll be worthless. This moment right now is like when they started reprinting the first wave of amiibos and every scalper bought them up only to realize they're now worthless.

No one forced you to buy all those. You still want to fuck your sister and/or enjoy the idea of her fiance railing the fuck out of her every night. The only difference between then and now is that you have a ton of plug and plays you can scalp.

Nintendo has extended the SNES mini's production into 2018.

Who the fuck drives a yellow vehicle?
Faggot.

My GF. I don't have a car.
I'm a terrible driver and I hate driving.

I just thought it was funny that you went full autism because some kids on a thai picture forum called you a cuck, but you truly are a work of art.

Unlike videogames

Post your face when you aren't 712cc8

this tbh

The faggots are you, anons

you're a faggot

Can I have one user, my sister also wants it

Only if you want to fuck your sister.
Be sure to film it.

Congratulations OP, you have become the merchant.
Anyway people who want to pay for emulation deserve it.

Correction: you people called my sister names. That won't just happen without me doing something about it.
Also, I said I would do it so I did it. I never lie.

is SFX chip emulation good now? I recall having problems with even Mario Kart and that one didn't have SFX chip.

No, we called you names for being a retard, but I guess good on you. You sure showed us, I guess.

Post pics of your sis user, I want to judge whether or not you should fuck her

Surely this is just a picture you took at work before stocking those onto a shelf. Right? It's like getting called a faggot by someone, then sucking a ton of dicks to get back at them somehow.

oh a tiny snes, thats kinda cool i guess, how much does it cost, like $20-30?

THER'S TWENTY, >20, ZWANZIG, VINGT PLUUUUUUUS JUAN !!!111!111!!111!1!!!1!!!!1!! GAMES IN THER, NOT TWENTY BUT TWENTY PLUS ONE

… who thought this was a good idea

I don't know what OP is talking about I woke up after 12PM and bought one off amazon for normal price with no issue. If he is trying to scalp I think he is going to be shit out of luck. It looks like for once Nintendo actually met demand.

I think it's the europoor way of saying 20 in 1

If i called your sister a chromosome hoarder would you buy 15 more?

You can letters to my mom saying I'm the cause of all your evils. I don't mind.

Eh, I can't be too mad at you taking personal advantage of an already bad situation. Either way, Nintendo inevitably get money they don't deserve. You're just one more drop in a sea of crooks.

The marketing team
You're getting more than what you paid for goy!

kek

If you really bought this many you're an idiot.
Nintendo announced that there's more on the way and asked to not buy them for a higher price.

He's chilean.

So you actually just bought a receipt pad and a pencil.

There is nothing wrong with scalping. The common retail practice of keeping prices exactly the same and making it first-come-first-serve means that the people who really want it may not have the option. Due to this, actors grab them early and sell for higher prices, which better allocates according to individual demand. The amount they take off the top could've gone to the producer instead if they produced enough supply to meet demand, or they priced it closer to the equilibrium price, but they didn't.

In short, this is not the fault of the faggot OP or Holla Forums, but rather Nintendo. One must wonder if this is a deliberate strategy at this point, as they seem content with making this mistake year after year. There must be some long-term plan we're not seeing here.

If anything Nintendo is to blame for not meeting the demand on purpose.

Hey user, your sister's a fat cunt.

I wonder if any of your customers will actually open the box.

I don't really care if you rip off idiots, since those are the only people who would buy that piece of shit anyway.

So in the end those things have a retropi or something inside, right?

Okay? Do you think I give a fuck about some retard wasting his money on an overpriced emulator?

I fucking hate nu/v/

Post pictures of your sister.

You're so new it hurts. He was asked last thread to post pics, but didn't. OP is a tremendous faggot and this question didn't need asking.

okay reddit.

good luck selling that crap in your shitty country

Hold on, I need to take a shit on your face.

Is she a vivian james type?

We know it's you Mark, the sister story was never very convincing.

Who the fuck is Mark?

I don't get it, is that a reddit thing?

People are just lazy. Source: me. I purchased Super Mario World on Wii U even though I could load it up on an emulator because I could play it on the hand held. Switch is probably better experience for those old roms. I have a hacked vita and emulation on it sucks ass last I checked. I should probably buy a dedicated mobile console but I want one that feels good to hold for long periods of time.

However my brother wanted to get a snes mini and I told him to fuck off with that.

Shit is hard as hell when it goes fast.

The long-term goal is that they keep shipping just enough units to make a decent profit and to get scalpers to buy them all up. Congratulations scalpers, you've guaranteed Nintendo has a good looking earnings report for the next quarter and you get to make $150 off some 30 year-old loser who needs to overpay for Nintendo products to fill the hole in his heart.
Nintendo makes money, scalper makes money and beta males waste their resources on toys instead of bettering themselves. Everyone who matters wins.

got mine early

I require details. There's lots of ways this could've gone through. Did he just overpower him, rip his clothes off and buttrape OP, or was OP the faggot he usually is and offered his ass to his sister's husband to calm him down?
I always miss the good threads.

If she can't use something with a front end simpler than a fucking cell phone, she's too stupid to use the fucking SNES Classic anyway,

Wants to? Did. OP got fucked in his ass by his brother in law.

What a tale

/ourjew/

Not until he works for a living.

Absolute madman. So your sister got a cute pie or is it like lasagna that fell on the floor?

I just want one of them because they look nice :(

ur still a cuck

I bet these niggers don't even thrown in bahamut lagoon or seiken densetsu 3

You're not evil, you're a fucking idiot

It'd sure be a shame if the one ROM anybody wants out of it got leaked online mere hours after release. Oh dear, what's this?

dropbox.com/s/zomre5nyi35cpy3/Star Fox 2 (USA).zip?dl=0

I'm a scalper. Scalping is wrong.
Granted, I'm probably not a very good one, but I am one. Also, I do what I say I'd do. I never lie, not even when I say things un haste.
Which is why I never say things like "I'll kill you" or "I'll find you and rape you" because then I'd have to do it.

Eat shit and die congratulations though, these fuccbois deserve to be punished for buying an emulator

And apparently I have brain cancer

Does anyone have an archive of the other thread?

Do you also get triggered at yo mama jokes?
Yo mama's so nice she lets me use her body for free :^)

This thing is a waste of money for scalpers and normalfags.

But you can buy an actual SNES for cheaper than what this little thing costs.

Pop one open and play it. Or fuck it. Whichever.

If dubs, then the cuckshed will be constructed out of these boxes

What does this have to do with scalpers, and where is the logic in buying a bunch of "toys"? Feel like you're not telling us something user.

You're retarded.

You're reaching cuckoldry levels that shouldn't even be possible. I bet your sister is also getting BLACKED.COM.