Weekend Gamenight: Age of Chivalry (delayed by shitposting edition)

Age of Chivalry Gamenight
Starting Friday 6pm UTC
>Fight for the (((Mason Order)))

Where to get it
Legitfags (it's free but needs Steam): store.steampowered.com/app/17510/Age_of_Chivalry/
Piratefags/Anti-Steamfags: mega.nz/#!2pxxyKIQ!Hw6nVdTJfAb6wPIJQIgIuhklyN-RHBRwTk6TCeZurb0 extract it anywhere

How to join
Legitfags: Infinity Gamenight in server browser (password is infv if needed).
Piratefags: open console, type rad, hit enter No piratefags don't need an IP, I still expect at least one user to still fuck this up somehow.

Some other shit
There's been some discussion over on >>>/radcorp/ about various things, you may or may not want to go look at it. Long story short we'll probably start recycling the more popular previous games starting next year. Also we're going to make an effort to do less FPS and less Sourcemods for a few months. Also maybe a radio for Holla Forums, we'll see what happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.8v.allowed.org:8000/
volafile.org/get/ipn0SWSAz_bt/Age of Chivalry.7z
ice.8v.allowed.org:8000/fug
files.catbox.moe/k3xu09.7z
pastebin.com/msxTHWzm
moddb.com/mods/earths-special-forces
esforces.com/
pre00.deviantart.net/7bc0/th/pre/f/2017/122/c/5/les_nuages_by_foxlett-db7uaga.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do I change my settings?
Blacksmith's Workshop.

How do I aim ranged weapons?
Longbow seems to shoot a bit to the left, Javellin throws very high and crossbow is aimed using the little stick (see picrelated). Mostly just practice it a bit, you'll get the hang of it quickly.

Why is there a blacked.com box over my screen?
This sometimes happens the first time you change your resolution, restart the game and you should be ok.

Why can't I connect?
Many possible reasons, try opening the console and typing connect 104.238.134.97; password infv and if that fails post ITT for help.

How do I skip the intro?
Esc normally, if that doesn't work try using -nointro.

How do I stop F12 opening the console?
In a mildly ironic twist you have to type unbind f12 in console.

Why do I run so slowly?
Take out butterknife or fists, use sprint. Heavier classes are slower.

How do I open a larger map?
Press f, payment of respects optional.

When I launch the game it stays in the background but I can hear the intro video.
That strictly speaking isn't a question but press esc, it should work.

I crash when the game starts up.
Also not a question but first simply try starting the game up again and worst case restart Steam (if using). If that fails restart PC. If that doesn't work post ITT, we'll try to help.

I crash when I alt tab.
Don't alt tab.

What if I have to alt tab?
Make sure you set -s -noborder in launch options (piratefags make a shortcut to the .exe and stick them after the target). This seems to make it stable for some people.

How do I use siege weapons?
See picrelated.

Why don't sprays work?
Devs were apparently against fun, there's probably a workaround using console commands but we haven't got that functional. If anyone knows please speak up. Micspam works as normal.

The flail is a historical meme that never saw any significant battlefield use.
Accurate complaint but again, not a question.

I was supposed to have the second post user, now even less people will read this beautifully formatted FAQ post.

oh yes
haha sorry

Server is up now for anyone who wants to mess around early. Currently no password.

I was only joking user, it doesn't really matter either way.

Introducing the temporary test /rad/io, a practice run of a hopefully more permanent Holla Forums radio (think a less anime r/a/dio with more audience participation)
ice.8v.allowed.org:8000/
If it goes further we'll offer any user who wants it a slot for a live show, though it'll probably just be attention whoring faggots.

Main test streams (a proper radio would be one stream of course) are:
Same shit that was playing in doom: may include some memeshit
All metal, rock and ska with sprinkles of vidya and anime OST. Warning: May include memes.
Mostly vidya OSTs, some anime, some filk: no memes

The fat fingers of /radcorp/ strike again.

nice desu ne

My recommendation is to listen to fug.ogg for good shit.

FUCK gonna miss it because normalfag friends have taken me hostage for the weekend.

That's what you get for going outside user.

A-at least I can play Mordhau with anons anytime r-right?

i am hosting an EU server in which retaking constantinople and deus vulting is allowed, it's called age of consent

I did wonder if an user was running that server, it might be a good idea to stick Infinity Gamenight in that name if you want anons to notice it though.

okay i'll be adding it

Now we just need an Ausfag server and we've got one for each important landmass.

(checked)
Fug, they're actually my cousins, I have no friends. They want me to get out of the house sort of thing. I mean I sort of want to and break free the shackles that are loneliness and autism, I fucking have such a hard time in social situations, I don't have a word to say which is why I'm a bit frightened ;_;

No sorrow for you friendo Alright that's harsh but you still get puss and I'd take that over Chivalry any dayIf it was another doom night I'd tell my cousins to fuck themselvesGodspeed user.

I dunno if its the same for everyone else, but if you're downloading from MEGA you will likely exceed your free quota. Which means you'll have to make an account and probably wait 5 and a half hours to download. Because apparently they introduced that bullshit now? I don't remember being it that way before. Just a heads up.

You could try Jdownloader or MEGAtools i believe it was called. Some anons might recommend other alternatives

Do megadl or jdownloader still work? If not maybe a kind user could reupload it and a mod could edit it into the op.

you need some kind of script, but its only for wingdings fags because no one cares about ganoo loonix

If im reading correctly, MEGAtools are just a (neat) command-line suite for manipulation of mega-related crap. Dunno if they will remove the limit for download. And iirc Jdownloader is able to use the fact that most of the files on the sites that have the "wait 6 gorillion years or upgrade to pro to continue shit" have their files split up in parts. So when it resets your router to change the ip you can continue dling the (other) parts, while here its just one giant file so one will lose the "progress" made on if it resets i assume.

Im really suprised, im pretty sure mega didn't have this crap before. I guess ill wait. Can someone recommend another site to up it eventually?

Right, hopefully one of our fags is uploading it to vola or something and will post a link here soon. If not another user could do it if they get it downloaded.

Maybe Vola? I think it can be a bit slow to download from though.

uploading to vola

Many thanks. I'll be away for a few hours now but other fags are around for any questions/problems anons might have.

volafile.org/get/ipn0SWSAz_bt/Age of Chivalry.7z

tell me when there's 4 in-game

There are.

holy hell this is clunky and strange, not sure if I'll want to play

Do you nigs think we can play pre-assfuckery Chivalry somehow? Might be better than this.

Just want to thank the kind user for upping to vola. Somehow faster at ~250kb/s than mega

not in a million years

k

WHO IS THE FAGGOT BEHIND THESE THREADS?
CHOOSE ANOTHER SOURCE GAME, LIKE INSURGENCY, WHICH IS ACTUALLY CROSS-PLATFROM, FFS

it runs without problems using wine

Stickied

Have fun Holla Forums.

Thanks fam.

Will there be trees? I heard there are anons who will complain if there isn't?

/radcorp/ gamenight :^)

/radcorp/ gamenight

user you're embarassing yourself.

Anyway for fags that want to connect legit and know for a fact steam server browser is rather shitty type
connect 104.238.134.97
into console

(checked)
Wasnt it set to work with "connect rad"?

forgot to fucking add the second part
with password if it is needed
connect 104.238.134.97; password infv

My main complaint really it wasn't in OP first post which it should have been. Considering how many gamenights have used Source Games yet and anons still don't get the memo that server browser rarely ever works is just embarassing.

Not for legitfags

it's just
rad
but of course that's only in the provided download

I know its a source mod, but do we need hl2 installed for it to run? I can't get pas the intro screen, but I also have -novid on the launcher so that might've done it?

No, SDK Base 2007 is all that's needed.

goddamnit

>captcha: wad 2Hi
>i just stopped playing modded doom

join the "Infinity Gamenight" server, not the "V" one you retards

K, just ate now im gonna join. Friendly reminder to tune in to ice.8v.allowed.org:8000/fug The only good /rad/io stream :^)

welp now i know

Thanks.

IP right there in the FAQ post.

14 fags in
But no micspam.

that rap is LIT NIGGA

if the game won't let you skip the intro and the launch options skip it either
Just delete or rename steamapps/common/Source SDK Base 2007/ageofchivalry/media/aocteaserfinal.bik or startupvids.txt

Oh, good advice.

i rabu yu marku-sama

If you want to change your name from user
run Age of Chivalry.exe
File>Settings > Basic Settings
change name and save

fug.ogg has LotR music on rotation :^)

are you shitting me

did you activate the console? did you refresh the server browser?

fucking random deranged russians piss me off

I tried looking for a way to activate the console but found none in options. AoC has so few options for a source game. As for refreshing, I tried that like 5 times, "V" is the only one that appears.

Try Blacksmith options, then advanced, then 'enable developer console'. It should be on by defaul though. Are you using Steam? Ithink I know of a workaround.

Rad as fuck

try Blacksmith Workshop > Keyboard >Advanced > Enable dev console

IF YOU'VE DONE THIS AND ARE A STEAMFAG THAT STILL CAN'T OPEN THE CONSOLE TRY PICRELATED

Thank you, I thought "Blacksmith Workshop" would take me to the Steam workshop

Any idea who these drunk slavs are?

just a bunch of subhumans who wandered in because there's no password

That explains why on keeps complaining about the lack of friendly fare.

And people wanted a password.
DOES AGE OF CONSENT HAVE REVEMU?

Im at work, spastics.

After I'll join you and give you a lil tuggy wuggy

No computer :/

nope how to revemu and what it do?

I'll ask a fag to explain how to do it, it lets people who want to play without using Steam.

Can someone link me that Grievance Cries song.

He'll give a tutorial when he's back, that way we should have an EU server for tomorrow at the latest.

I want to lynch whoever thought this engine would be good for multiplayer games

Lynch Gabe? I think most of Holla Forums would be down with that.

ty i'll lurk around then

if it's a windows server (I couldn't get the gnu one running properly) just extract this into the root folder and it should work
files.catbox.moe/k3xu09.7z

In hindsight we should have posted about that earlier.

Gonna take break, go to store and do stuff. I'll leave music stream running. I'll probably have it run all weekend.

here?

>Half didn't even know there WAS an objective
I expect this of the Americans but EU hours anons are meant to be better than this.

no, the files should go in the Age of Chivlary Dedicated Server folder (they'll overwrite steam and steamclient.dll but the _valve ones are just renamed copies of the originals).

okay server up again maybe non-steam users can join now

i'll test it

yep
EU Server
connect 90.74.87.4:27017

SWAPPING TO THE EU SERVER FOR A BIT
Look for Age of Consent (Infinity Gamenight) or type connect 90.74.87.4:27017 into console. We'll go back on the USA server in an hour or two.

EU SERVER IP: connect 90.74.87.4:27017
If a mod is around could you edit that into the OP?

IGNORE ALL OF THIS, DO NOT GO ON THE EU SERVER
Refugees are making it laggy as shit or something, unsure.

Any idea what the problem was?

no friendly fare

Perhaps he didn't defend the horse.

W-what?

Boiling oil wasn't really used in medieval combat.

Every time.

Official objective class ranking by required skill:
Javellinigger
Guardsman (Polearm Fag)
Flail Knight
Sergeant (macefag)
Crusader
Man-at-Arms
Longbowman
Crossbowman
Heavy Knight

Longbow should be a bit higher, but otherwise it's bretty good.
t. polearm pro

Flail should probably be second to be honest, it's a dick to use.

Burger Chad from earlier. There's no need to be shy user :)

It's right if you read it bottom-to-top.

17 FAGS ON

It explains a lot about Europe to be honest.

Make that 20

Guess I better step up my shitposting game tonight.

NEXT MAP IS THE BRAWL IN THE PUB

That's sad user, what's happening?

Nothing sad, I'm not losing my house or some shit like that. I'll be shipping out to Army BCT Monday, so I'll be absent for a few months. I get to be all the cool goyim on TV dying for Israel :^). Spoiler because I don't want to be an attention whore.

pastebin.com/msxTHWzm
song list for fug.ogg

Oh, well good look user. Shoot some kebab.

FUCK

It's ogre but we might do it again later, 23 fags was fucking chaos. I hope someone recorded it.

Good work you fucking cucks.

Apparently they don't want to RTV, will post when it's ogre.

Evil laugh best taunt

too many yuropoors to enjoy the game tbh

BROKEN MAP CHANGED

Wait a few hours for USA prime time.

its stupid fun

Why.

They work with the kebab.

This is the fabled nipple image, by the way.

HELP

FUCK

What error you getting and what version of the game (legit or piratefag) are you on?

legit, in the steam browser it tells me the server is not responding and in the game console it tells me it simply cant connect and gives up after 4 tries.

to clarify, thats only if the server actually shows up. half the time its missing from the steam browser too.

Can you see any other AoC servers?

1 or 2 occasionally, usually empty

That's quite strange. I shall ask our resident networking fag to give a hand.

Ok, I've asked a resident user with more technical competence than me to have a shot at troubleshooting.

CALLED A VOTE, FRIENDLY FARE IS ON

can you ping 104.238.134.97 and get a response
are you running any antivirus/firewall programs
are other steam games/servers working fine

Because I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and the military has better options than here.

1, pic related
2, they were running but after turning them off this produced the same result
3, it seems at a cursory glance no steam servers are responding to me, for any games

This user will help you out more
but it looks like something is preventing you from connecting to steam entirely. Have you tried changing what server you're set to in Steam's options and restarting? Is posting slow as fuck for anyone else right now?

I assume you've tried restarting and checking your connection otherwise. try temproarily disabling windows firewall and specifically disable real time monitoring functions in your AV.
make sure you can ping 8.8.8.8 and then try the server again.

Currently restarting my computer, hoping that helps

I assume you've tried restarting and checking your connection otherwise. try temproarily disabling windows firewall and specifically disable real time monitoring functions in your AV.
make sure you can ping 8.8.8.8 and then try the server again.

yes it is

by the way it's international coffee day so a lot of shops are giving out free coffee and doughnuts

Tea > Coffee

NEXT MAP IS PUB BRAWL

It is but they have deals on doughnuts too. Dunkin Donuts had buy one get one free and I think Krispy Kreme is giving them out for the whole week.

welp, cant ping 8.8.8.8, 100% loss. even after i turned off the antivirus and the firewall

Sadly I don't live in freedomland.

Water>everything else

FISTING MAP NOW

welp, cant ping 8.8.8.8, 100% loss. even after i turned off the antivirus and the firewall

also posting is really shit right now

Waterautist.

That is somewhat concerning.

im gonna fucking yell at my service provider i swear to god

It's like that for everyone, don't panic about that issue.

Yeh that's a fucking strange situation to be in.

to be honest ive been experiencing this for a while, just never really with steam. this might be the final nail in the coffin so to speak.

PUNCHING MAP OVER
If anyone missed it maybe we'll do it one last time tomorrow.

You really should look into it user, that shit isn't right.

19 fags on Helms Deep.

What ISP do you have? Sometimes they cuck ICMP which is the protocol ping uses.

fucking centurylink but get this:
WHAT FUCKING MADNESS

Well that's fucking weird but at least you can play. VPN might make it lag though.

right so now i got some more questions:

oh and the third how the fuck do i use this radio

Someone else had this issue, not sure how they fixed it. Maybe just restarting.
If you're connecting through a VPN I doubt you can.

Radio not important, feel free to ignore it.

Don't know how I feel about this, I'll try it again tomorrow.

See you then user, I don't think we're doing sunday this time.

Do, It took me until about an hour ago to get used to the melee.

AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, HE IS BROKEN IN HALF.

19 FAGS ON
Reminder we aren't doing Sunday this time, I forget if I put that in the OP.

im finally off work and home but this piece of garbage source shit isn't displaying at servers

Could micspam fags please post playlists ITT?

moddb.com/mods/earths-special-forces
esforces.com/
Here's that mod fags were talking about.

Open console, type connect 104.238.134.97

Oh it's a DBZ Goldsrc mod that's been in development for over a decade for anyone who wasn't ingame.

Please tell me you got the user being killed by the falling table.

It'll be in the demo, if it didn't fuck up I just didn't look at it yet. Since there's timestamps it should be easy to find too.
I wonder who could be behind this post.

Nice, I've got another timestamp of an user saving a peasant from hanging by fucking throwing a javellin through the noose, 4:14am bong time.
Clearly Mr Soros, the kind man who pays for our servers.

It isn't actually out yet though, the new version.

did anyone else record demos?

:^)

a-at least i recorded enough in person to have this cap
if any of you are/were recording demos, please upload and link

I'm sure nobody will bully you for not double checking the recording was on user. Nobody would be that cruel.

Still at 6v6 for now, we're on again tomorrow too.

I'll be on tonight, bong-time.

A quick demo of what you can do with demos in Source engine games. The hud can be hidden too of course. I've got another client connected from a VM that should be recording the whole game as spectator now, so if anyone sees something cool they wish they recorded they can just write down the time of day or something include timezone niggers and I can find it in the demo and make a proper webm.

That's tomorrow night in American for anyone confused.

It also helps to actually type the command to record demos.

anyone still playing?

none at the moment

Lovely.

I'd post these faster but posting is fucking slow again, I assume ladyboy cum got on the servers again.

sauce

From Reddit pre00.deviantart.net/7bc0/th/pre/f/2017/122/c/5/les_nuages_by_foxlett-db7uaga.png reddit is the name of hostfag outside of the game

Isn't it Kemono? Or is it Kemono Friends? Apparently these are two different things and furry weebs get triggered by confusing them, both are furfaggotry anyway.

And that's me done, until tomorrow fags.

I lied, but now I really am done.

Its and old mod user, very old, and steam didnt really start getting linux games till 2013.

server empty you fags

run it using wine

(((Mason Order)))

11 FAGS IN NOW
I'll make a new bread in a second.

New thread