Sega is releasing some mobage but I want to discuss something related to the game rather than the game itself (very...

Sega is releasing some mobage but I want to discuss something related to the game rather than the game itself (very little interest in mobile): the lolis

in sega's infinite wisdom they figured it was best the lolis take on an absolutely lustful expression and posture during battle, with symbols representing the beetles appearing on the characters skin as well as having details like the hair of the characters have sort of beetle like quality. Sega has successfully anthropomorphized, moetized, and sexualized the classical japanese spectator sport of bug fighting.

Which brings me to my point, what are your favorite lolis in games? Do you have any thoughts on sega's new loli beetle borgs?

oh and also japanese artists have been quick to recognize lewdness in beetle lolis

Japanese innovation truly knows no bounds. We are all blessed for their limitless creative energies.

real solid job OP.

wait a sec, Sega is making mesuking into a full on game but making the girls lolis?

So the original kids who played Mushiking are old enough to start liking girls now. This is like watching Digimon go from a kid's game to Cyber Sluts.

Seems like it, but kinda of a shame that they didn't make an ara mesuking game instead of a loli one.

Moeshit is shit and mobageshit is shit. Also are those girls supposed to look like the beetles? Because if so they look like shit.

Lolis are smaller, and thus require less polygons to render than large busted adult women - making them an ideal fit for less powerful mobile platforms.

Fucking wrong quote, what the shit.

needs womb tatoos

I think this makes a lot of sense

Also, mobile platforms are ideal for pedophiles who needs to a kill a few minutes as they wait in the parking lot before recess starts - or when they're on the move evading the authorities.

Probably not a good idea for them to be tethered to a desktop PC the cops can bust in and raid at any moment.

I fucking hate lolis so much fucking shitcunts damn

which fucking stag-beetle is the red one suppose to be
i need to know

tina > hiyoko

It's a good feeling, isn't it?

No thanks.

hows that?

Those things are disgustingly lewd, and making me think of those DS games where you examine witches.

Why didn't we nuke that island a few more times

There's nothing particularly sexual about this, maybe you just have a dirty mind and jerk off too much and should consider suicide.

Like fucking clockwork

So this is the miracle recipe to sell whatever the fuck you want in japan: pick a niche hobby, make a video game out of it, and add little girls

Wel yeah, Japan is a morally corrupt nation and most japs don't even think for themselves.

the fuck is a mobage?

Mobile Garbage

Install an adblocker.