Just in case someone is looking to waste $360+shipping and taxes to play 83.5 hours of one Zelda video game...

Just in case someone is looking to waste $360+shipping and taxes to play 83.5 hours of one Zelda video game, here is a link to normally priced Nintendo Switches:
pokemoncenter.com/video-game#facet:&productBeginIndex:0&facetLimit:&orderBy:5&pageView:grid&minPrice:

Other urls found in this thread:

brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=55449983
brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=55449981
brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=394092847
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice find. Incoming ">$300 for a tablet" posters probably though.

Are they still sold out everywhere? They're in stock in my local stores.

This thread inspires me to write lots of shitposting, and rises fire in my heart against buyfags, but i guess i'l say nothing this time around.

Maybe if you're in bumfuck nowhere, outside the Tampa area its super rare to find a switch.

Come on.

Call me when exclusives

Fixed

They're pretty much the same.

I'm having a hearty chuckle at you Nintendrone.

I'm amazed these things are still rare. In my city, just about every store with a dedicated gaming section has a few lying around. I even picked up one yesterday for under $300 because a few discounts I had.

They must have just restocked, there are tons of them in my area
brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=55449983
brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=55449981
brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=394092847

The Splatoon bundle has been out for a few weeks already, though.

normalfags get out.

when's piracy on the switch

Multiplayer is the only reason to buy a Switch. Most of the games worth playing are also on the WiiU, and you can emulate them. It won't be long until the Switch has an emulator as well.

Precisely why I don't have one. Nothing worth playing. Might pick one up if Animal Crossing gets announced.

Didn't 9-puzzle already get announced?

How good can CEMU actually emulate Zelda right now? Cause everyone here likes to prop up emulation as the best alternative way too early. Stuttering and all sorts of funky shit still go on but most of you let that slide. Just cause it's technically playable.

Honestly the only benefit I really see the Wii U having over the Switch is just being able to add in actual MUSIC into the game through homebrew or something of the sort.

Do you even autism?

60FPS on modern machines; 20FPS on a 8 year old server like I have. It’s a fucking pain in the ass, too; 20 FPS is just barely on the playable side, so it makes me want to try to slog through it. But it’s just not possible. That’s 20 in the field, mind you; it’s 60 for me in shrines.

You just wait until Skyrim is released for the Switch. Then who'll be laughing, uh?

Eh people will shout "NOGAMES NOGAMES NOGAMES" 'til the end of existence if it supports their Holla Forums shitposting
portability

Think again, considering Wii and Wii U emulation only proliferated as quickly as it did due to both systems being several Gamecubes lashed together in general infrastructure. Last I checked Switch uses an entirely different CPU architecture compared to the previous three generations, and that's not getting into how retardedly complex the joycon are- they have their own complete SDK in the Switch's general SDK. I see the Switch ending up similarly to the 3DS in that emulation doesn't really end up happening because of how much easier it is to get a system secondhand and hack it, once the CFW/homebrew is there for it.

user, it's smartphone tier and the joycons are just wiimotes. You're making it seem like some piece of advanced tech when it's simply just a piece of shit.

Todd pls go.

I live in Omaha. Our bigass furniture store had about 150 of the gray ones in a bin near the front door for people to grab and buy like it was a discounted item lmao

They're going for $299 here

what people's local stores aren't stocked?
my stores have had the same switches for months now that they are collecting dust

For what it does it is pretty advanced and Holla Forums chanting "tablet" like it's something new and groundbreaking doesn't really change that. The Joycons are just Wiimotes in general function but they're got more shit crammed into them while being a lot smaller, and if I'm remembering right their ability to track their own positioning through space is superior even to that WiiMotion Plus attachment/later model Wiimotes. Accelerometer and gyroscope, the right joycon has an IR sensor and NFC reader/writer, and haptic feedback via that HD rumble goofiness. They're decently complicated little controllers.

Grab it for free and run.
Easily accessible = "pls steal me"