#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Fly Me To The Moon Edition

ANNIVERSARY THREAD
>>>/gamergatehq/331080

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
>>>/8diamonds/2892
6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/oEJv0
archive.fo/GVa4M
archive.fo/yineD
archive.fo/8ZMn1
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479
blog.camera.org/archives/2017/09/vox_dont_say_radical_islamic_t.html
archive.is/g9oBC
alexa.com/siteinfo/8ch.net
archive.is/nsx37
archive.is/uGehx
please
archive.is/YOHg7
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
archive.is/hpE7a
archive.is/F877u
archive.fo/szPSL
archive.fo/JuU6j
archive.is/8XEG5
archive.is/7TzK9
blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/09/11/copyright-vote-change-europes-internet/
web.archive.org/web/20170922175206/https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/09/11/copyright-vote-change-europes-internet/
archive.is/t0x6V
meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2017/Direction#Please_stop_your_association_with_Minassian_Media.2C_Inc._until_you.27ve_cleaned_up_the_cabals_on_en.wp
archive.is/zQkcQ
archive.fo/DmJJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=BSAoitd1BTQ
breitbart.com/sports/2017/09/28/nolte-yahoo-sportswriter-shames-black-nhl-star-refuses-protest-national-anthem/
archive.is/jJua0
cdc.gov/nchs/nhanes/
archive.is/wEwam
archive.is/wEwam#selection-1073.0-1081.0
archive.is/QAe9n
archive.is/O4ami
twitter.com/JusticeWillett/status/913565506140901376
twitter.com/theair129/status/913481819072339969
archive.is/gc77q
archive.is/6GAOy#selection-5003.0-5003.41
archive.is/kQn0c#selection-9995.93-9999.32
archive.is/Tn02e#selection-1367.0-1367.183
youtube.com/watch?v=iSgA_nK_w3A
archive.is/4PwGL
twitter.com/BuddyBoyBaxter/status/91205227581587047
twitter.com/VioletZer0/status/913544815761031170
archive.is/wQc59
archive.is/MW6BD
archive.is/eapQu
nhentai.net/g/129425/
exhentai.org/g/795608/46c6ade4fb/
twitter.com/MinModulation/status/913259224129515520
archive.fo/bsSCv
archive.is/vJI43
archive.fo/4HIe1
archive.fo/JxRT5
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/feminist-themed-online-report-shows-how-selective-gamergate-citations-can-spread-misinformation/30955/
archive.is/QCnea
archive.fo/CA9hV
archive.fo/FaRzD
archive.fo/7f0Bu
archive.fo/A43Dp
web.archive.org/web/20170929155846/http://store.steampowered.com/app/268910/Cuphead/
a.uguu.se/n43JtfntjZjT_Deanconquershis"demons"
archive.fo/pgl5E
archive.fo/6kcCr
twitter.com/MildraTheMonk/status/913807168884953089
archive.fo/kKwpI
archive.fo/weuC3
archive.is/PgFk5
archive.fo/KgMWG
archive.fo/kv265
archive.fo/J0TIO
change.org/p/united-nations-enact-an-international-ban-on-anime-and-manga-2e2ad3ba-a379-4209-a4d6-0afcd8fb543d
archive.fo/qBDdp
archive.is/2kTXB
archive.fo/EMTzD
archive.fo/5CMIy
archive.fo/HtkbS
archive.is/exLtI
archive.is/TLt7h
archive.is/037b8
archive.is/QLYSP
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/28/colin-kaepernick-charity-donates-25000-to-assatas-/
archive.is/QtfOt
archive.fo/Xwldj
mcstories.com/Adaptation/Adaptation.html
archive.fo/yJ0CG
archive.fo/c7qxe
archive.is/0MMjc
archive.fo/WSL3E
archive.is/IklKq
archive.is/bS74o
archive.is/RIiQF
archive.is/qBDdp
archive.is/Od3N2#selection-569.27-569.252
archive.is/bUxZD
archive.is/DCZRL
archive.is/bKiIU
a.uguu.se/hkeCo6DhuKK7_Ivebeenblackmailedandharassedformonthsbyamanwhomightbefakingcancer-YouTube.mp4
archive.is/jToFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love my boyfriend Matt 💝

Aras are the most powerful race in the world.

FLY ME TO THE MOON

Archive of the bread we were just in:
archive.fo/oEJv0

Archive of previous bread
archive.fo/oEJv0

wtf are you niggers doing?

WHY CANT YOU PLAY AS A BLACK SLAVE, WOULDNT THAT BE A BETTER NARRATIVE?

I know it's cheesy, but I hope you guys get comfy on this bread. Next time, we'll go back to proresu-themed bread.

Stale bread enthusiasts.

Feminists are really classy, aren't they? I got no archive of this, I was blocked by Sofie Hagen.

archive.fo/GVa4M
twitter.com/SofieHagen/status/913357709382176768

I would think for someone that fat, 'eventually' is going to come sooner than most.

Femicunts do not know the meaning of classy and never have. They've always been loud, uncouth cunts.

They are piece of shit. I don't have the link right now but back then when it was clear that Hillary lost the election her supporters told her to "not be the bigger person" and insult Trump. Also look how they reacted to Anita insulting that other guy. They have no morals.

Turkroaches.

Those are Moroccan or North-African berber names.

Theu should maybe visit, I stayed 3 months in Riyadh and it would be a feminist worst nightmare. I saw a near-arrest by the moral police because the woman was alone in a different aisle than the man in a supermarket.

You got to keep them bitches in check, just look at what happened to every nation that decided to give women the right to vote.

Never forget.

And nothing of value was lost

We are being raided by furfags

Fuck Kadokawa! They should be all burned to the stake!

And I haven't watched Kemono Friends yet this pisses me off to no end!

they were always here, user

Man, Karen is a gift to this world.

Aren't they monstergirls?

Any righteous man has to be angry at injustice, no matter the perpetrator and the victim.

Saudi Arabia is a fucked up country even then.

I don't like Kemono, but I don't know how I could tolerate Kemono and hate western furries.

They somehow are the head of the human rights whatever in the UN.

Old *(((White))) men
Fixed that for ya

It might be really faggy but I really care about you guys. Take care of yourselves anons, be happy and do things that make you happy. Try and make someone you care about happy.

that shit was posted to KiA but they deleted it for some reason. But luckily there is a archive of the imgur post.
archive.fo/yineD
I don't know if the uploader deleted or one of the mods.

You're so cheesy, faggot.

Don't worry, I love you too.

Useless advice, user.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU ANYMORE WHEDON

It sounds like you have a little bit of sexual frustration, user.

When their kids become teenagers: they are going to vomit at the lame attempts at quirkiness their parents make.

Who originated this *does something randumb; teleports behind you* form of humor in the first place?

I thought this faggot deleted his twitter? Twice? But he keeps coming back.

Is there anything more cringey than seeing grown men use * * to indicate an action?

Nothing wrong with using it for standard action, especially in a twitter post where character limit is a problem. Saying *fires super feminists beam at misogynists* is pretty cringey though.

Probably from the anime fandom before normalfags/Reddit got a hold of it.

Good choice, OP.

I first remember it coming from that ColdSteel the Hedgehog image that riffs on Sonic the Hedgehog recolors.

It's called Gaia online, newbie.

archive.fo/8ZMn1

"LOL SO RANDUM XD" has been a thing since forever.

Subverting expectations with random interjections has been a method of comedy for ages, but people, especially young people, run it into the ground. Consider how reddit runs a meme into the ground. Anything can be ruined by obnoxious people who don't understand moderation or subtlety.

It reads more like like a passive aggressive Tumblr post. What the fuck. How did education become such a joke?

Well, commies got in unopposed.

State-enforced homosexuality when?

Oh I see, it's supposed to really activate the almonds by treating heterosexuality like homosexuality. Funny that they didn't realize that it makes no fucking sense the other way.

Funny you say that right now, because we have "organization-enforced homosexuality" in our current society, with the shaming of heterosexuals by people, companies and organizations, non-profit or not, and even the media, all mostly funded by (((wealthy philanthropists))), (((investors))) and (((bankers))).

Thanks for watermarking the archive into the screenshot, user.

Wasn't expecting that.

Not only unopposed but also supported and protected.

Nice archives fag.

Why are you showing me this, GamerGate?
is this the future if i don't change my ways…or is it the present, regarless my actions, we are fucked

iirc that eggman pic was supposed to say womanizer but was mistranslated.
Also, is that you krautist?

Now:
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479

Spread this one, it is goooood

Vox: Don't Say "Radical Islamic Terrorism," But Definitely Say "Jewish Terrorism"
blog.camera.org/archives/2017/09/vox_dont_say_radical_islamic_t.html
(we archive everything: archive.is/g9oBC )

and it's the same writer.

Shit like this makes me wonder if the DOTR will occur by the left's hands and not the right's.

Somebody make this loss.

Canada is a mistake.

O-Oy Vey?

Is this loss?

?

I think he's implying Hefner was a Misogynator.

Note: the Friends' costumes, ears, hoods, wings, tails and other animal accessories can come off.
also, note: Friends have human ears = not furry.
The Friends are a -tan, like the OS-tans, but for animal species; both male and female, like how the Peafowl friend is both Peacock and Peahen… so they can be futanari; we're not sure if Friends even have genitals, but that hasn't stopped Japanese H doujinshi artists from supplying both

Fuckoff with that garbage
alexa.com/siteinfo/8ch.net

VPNs?
No wonder there's so much shitposting.

Garbage

Most definitely by the right's, since the left has largely only past transgressions as justification. It's why they are importing others to do the killing and then cheering them on when they do.

Lionesses can have manes too.

>>>/fem/

It's actually true according to some articles, just rare as fuck, it seems.

Did you really not get the joke, or did I?

I did, he pretended to be feminazi and I pretended he was the real thing

ok, so it was just me.

Why do SJWs say they love science yet they know shit about it? Also, always using the name of Neil de Granson or however Doctor Nigger is called because they don't know any other true scientist.

Muh leftism always pro-science.

they consider it the antithetical to religion, and therefore antithetical to morals put down in religious texts.

wow

They do it for instant gratification from others by making themselves seem smart and morally good. They also do it so that they could claim that their own side is scientific, while the other side is pseudo-science.

She's been a subject to futa art with Moose.

SJWs "love" science like Ed Gein "loved" women.
Ed Gein was the inspiration for the killer in the movie "Psycho"; he would skin the corpses of women, including his mother, and wear their skin as a suit so he could "become" a woman. He was le trans before it was cool!

Daily reminder that most morals christianity has came from greek teachings.

A bunch of degenerate gods raping women and young boys had much better understanding of morals than a jew god full of 'justice'.

the Neko in the second image should have been Nekomimi or Kemonomimi.

I want a Dolph Lundgren science show.

archive.is/nsx37
archive.is/uGehx
What the fuck is going on with this guy?

wew

serisoulsy?
I never knew Dolph Lundgren to be a learned man, I thought he just was some C-list actor who kept forgetting how to speak swedish

It feels like the left is moving everyone closer to it, though.

The greeks had such dickish gods because you could get screwed over or get a stroke of luck for seemingly random reasons, or no reason at all. It is nicer to think that there are outright dickish higher powers that can sometimes be appeased, than mindless or uncaring mechanisms/higher powers that you can't do anything about.

The thing about STEM is that even if you don't go into the shit you studied for, the skills you get there are incredibly useful in other aspects. For example, this may come as a surprise at first but there are many people that studied Chemistry that become lawyers, since the skills transfer remarkably well between both subjects. Many law companies will actually hire a chemist and then even pay for him to go to law school in the evenings. It's the reason why Thatcher was able to become prime minister in Bongistan despite studying Chemistry, since she did exactly that. There's also many people in the more maths-intensive parts of STEM that go into finance or programming if they see it as being profitable enough.

They have the mentality to lead it but certainly not the mentality to conduct it, which is why you see every single one of them talking about how their job is going to be "leading the party".

Val (assuming your cuck, America-hating ass is still in these threads) if you aren't right-wing by now you're doing a disservice to your dying country
>>>/n/568423

Pedophilia isn't legal you idiot. The guy will get sued and jailed since he confessed to fucking an 11 year old girl. It's purely legalese bullshit of "there was no coercion so technically we can't call it rape". It's still sexual abuse and the guy will rot in prison.
Several other frogs already said so in the previous thread and also this has nothing to do with left or right. The judge has no duty to the government and the way the law was written had nothing to do with the left either. The prosecutor follows the law. I agree it's sounding dumb but no, pedophilia isn't legal in france and even if the guy was entirely let go it still wouldn't be legal you idiot. A judge's ruling is not law.

journalists are overreacting, that guy still faces up to 5 years in prison, it's not like he got away with it.

Also why do so many people keep saying I've gone back to lurking if not completely left Holla Forums and shit ? I'm posting just as much as before. I even do so on Holla Forums from time to time.

EU tells tech companies to curb hate speech or face consequences
please use archive.is/2017/09/28/eu-tells-tech-companies-to-curb-hate-speech-or-face-consequences/ archive.is/YOHg7

did you not notice how many Hispanic boards show up in the directory? Them and the Egyptians are really starting to populate on this site

I've been waiting.

Long time since I've been to these threads
So what's new? Other than that whole NFL thing

I was a bit hopeful for fire emblem warriors, since hyrule warriors was so much fun and the FE series is so good, but the past few years the way the games have been treated and the way the fandom brought its complexity and efficiency downwards makes the whole undeavour a lot less interesting. And that's a shame.
You have tons of nintendo series that keep being masterpieces, or managed to pull back from somewhat tired attempts at novelty, and the one series that is about to look like a fucking corpse is one of Nintendo's richest, most difficult to appreciate, nichest ones. Weird as fuck.

no first for benis, therefore sage

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news:
In the process of organizing and adding more info
Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence.

Useful Links:

operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:
>>>/loli/77115

Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add more)
>Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/116640 )
~~

SPREAD THIS:

pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
Fakku 1901-2000: files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt

Info & feedback welcome

I'm with you on that one user
This game just manages to dissapoint me in ways I didn't think possible

The only thing good about this is the resurgence of Camilla and Lyn art.

I think the first time I saw how much content was DLC-locked I just lost a lot of faith for the series and nintendo in general. Thank god they still have shit like mario odyssey coming out.

True after the voting gauntlet we got a lot of Lyn and Camilla art that was cute

They're releasing it so close to oddesy too that's how little Nintendo has faith in this game

We Forever War now?

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

Let's hope they don't cuck xenoblade.

Zoe's law firm is helping Matt Furie sue Pepe fanartists.

We found a link between the SJWs and CIA bigwig Michael J. Sulik. Add him to the list of top connections that they have.

We may have found a link between GG and a group doing Muslim evangelism in Hollywood, but it is very weak.

NorthBySouthBaranof and friends are insisting that black supremacy is not racist.

UN Human Rights group called for mandatory transgenderism everywhere. (everywhere = US and Europe, Arabs can keep hanging gays)

Puerto Rico was knocked offline by a hurricane, no electricity, everyone forgot they were there since they don't tweet anymore.

But they already cucked Xenoblade.

Bruh, Nintendo does this all the time. Nintendo knows their fans will buy both of them regardless of release dates.

Is it exploding the humans? How does it do that without exploding itself?
Or is it exploding their escape which is a metaphor 2deep4me

It might as well be
What? Your country sounds more and more retarded the more I hear about it.
Val
You're a fucking retard,

Nigger this is nothing
5 years is the fucking maximum time for abusing a child? He won't even get that, I imagine

Max sentence in many european countries is 15 years. This is normal here.

Don't reply to the retard, he's obviously just trying to have a cry about whatever to stir up some useless shit.

Is he also the inspiration for Silence of the Lambs?

What happened to Oliver?

We've got our priorities straight

Val you are a fucking retard.

Hold on! What?!

yeah this one is news to me, whats the story here

Val your country is going to look like South Korea with muslims in a matter of half a decade
Stop being a goddamn retard

that is horrificc

It works for me, though it surely won't work in 3D.

They love actors because they are obsesses with pop culture. Not real scientists and science.

Zoe's law firm was Wilmer Hale. They sent a threat to Cernovich and they were also going after some girl who did a Pepe painting. I can't find the article but here's WilmerHale's press release. They claim to have two partners and several others working this case pro bono. archive.is/hpE7a

The only thing missing is an artificial womb.

Reed Smith partner Carolyn Pepper - Can developers control streamers?

archive.is/F877u

archive.fo/szPSL

EU tells tech companies to curb hate speech or face consequences

archive.is/YOHg7

archive.fo/JuU6j

Game company warned that Reddit and NeoGAF would be critical of their Nintendo Switch video game icon, goes ahead anyway with the icon and gets skunked by gamers.

archive.is/8XEG5

Gonna need some moar of that, user.

lel

Won't be the first time nor the last.

So they want to control them by DMCA.

archive.is/7TzK9
**Can somebody archive this, so it is readable, for me it always comes out this way. Original link: blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/09/11/copyright-vote-change-europes-internet/

web.archive.org/web/20170922175206/https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/09/11/copyright-vote-change-europes-internet/

That's a good way to get your people to come lynch you as fast as possible.

What a poofta.

tl;dr
Can someone explain to me what the fuck it all means and how it's bad?
I fried my brain trying to read this.

After watching this video
I can't believe someone approved the new star trek

Got this from /strek/

Here is a take on this from former EU parliment member:archive.is/t0x6V

Automatic upload filtering – Article 13

Link tax (or snippet tax) – Article 11

Hollywood need to learn that this sjw bs is killing them
Cape shit movies are the only thing making money
But even then it's infecting them spider man homecoming and black panther are the red flag

Now it's infecting sports but foot ball fans are stopping it right then and there

How long till football fans are dead football fans don't have to be your audience

I'm even seeing funimation injecting their own political bias in dubs
Need we forget prison school and the dragon maid dub

Don't worry about that weird sustained sound you're listening, it is simply your own screaming.

These should pass, as soon as the normalfag internet is destroyed we can start building something better. Same with the vidya industry.

Pray, most of the upcoming anime adaptions are failures because once they get tired of comics/ 80's cartoons they'll move on to something else.

That's not Orwellian or anything
Ah fuck it we've reached that point now all that's left is discourse via not watching their shit

Mah nigga

That will end with catastrophe.

Unless (((they))) will rebuild it themselves.

Children's television properties?

While the new Power Rangers film wasn't a success in theatres, they made more than enough money back through merchandise and the home video releases. So, yes, there's another one scheduled in the books.

They are committing sudoku if this passes.

Science is their God, so they accept everything about it at face value, whereas real scientists tend to be people that worship other faiths like Christianity or Islam because they understand that their understanding of science is only as good as the latest data tends to inform them so they do not put blind faith in it.

black panther looks fucking baaaaaaad and thats ignoring the we wuz kangz shit. It's worrisome when right away in the trailer you're already liking Bilbo Baggins and the psychotic villain more than heroic niggers doing slow-motion backflip no.1488 over a crashing car

can't wait for it to get shit on my fans, and praised to hell and back by critics, and the inevitable "comic book movie fans are dead" onslaught no matter is performance (gloating if it achieves some semblance of success, admonishment if it fails). Sound familiar?

Speaking of China and failure, I wonder if the chinks will flock to see space nogs fighting it out?

Every live action anime adaptation so far has bombed, and hard. Dragonball Evolution is infamous, and people barely even talked about the live action GiTS. Thinking about this made me realize that Uwe Boll is a hero. He made video game movies that were so unprofitable that Hollywood is reluctant to rape more than one video game IP every few years.

Nah, the truly Orwellian shit is the SJW rush to erase the American Civil War from history. Once they get rid of all the monuments, all they have to do is stop teaching about it in schools, and it'll only take a generation or two before the average person doesn't even know there was a civil war on American soil. When that happens, they just get rid of books about it and historical evidence, and voila, the civil war never happened.

This shit pisses me off so much. I found out recently even the official sub has social justice bullshit in it, it's basically the same script as the dub. Slut shaming, cultural appropriation, the whole nine yards. I watched it on 9anime, I think I saw a fan sub. None of that shit was in there.

Also, are fan subs made by japs?

You want to talk newspaper sudoku? My local paper has started charging around 50 cents per article you try to read on their website to make up for lost physical paper sales.
Suits are retarded.

Japs, American raised japs and very passionate weebs

So fan subs are better and will be more direct translations?

I believe so

Yes, but it depends who exactly they are.
There's chance for sjweebs making them.

American raised ones that like anime, maybe, but the Japanese living in Japan provide the raws at most. The subs are usually from non-Japanese people who have enough of a working knowledge of Japanese to translate the Japanese closed captions for the deaf.
As for their quality, no, they are not better than official subs. There was a time when fansubs blew official subs out of the water, but that time is long gone. At this point, they're just as bad as official subs in terms of accuracy. They are, however, usually more true to the source material as long as the group isn't infected with SJWs (yes, they're trying to get into anime fansub groups now) or isn't full of pretentious bastards who love the smell of their own farts, like the retards who decided to translate "giants" in Attack on Titan as "eoten", an Old English word that hasn't been used in a thousand or so years.

anyone who hits lowtax and devin faraci? is a hero in my books

Is there any user with a free room at a reasonable price in Madrid
Renting a fucking room is becoming extra fucking annoying mother of fuck.

There's also the sub-groups who inject ebin memes into everything to "enhance" the product.
fuck commie subs

The one with Tom Cruise (Edge of Tomorrow), Black Swan and two other films succeeded.

You shouldn't ask for that in Holla Forums, you know it's gonna end with someone crossdressing.
You are a great artist. Keep it up.

Wasn't the only reason he was able to make so many films is because of Germany's shitty business laws?

Have a list of shows and groups to avoid then, by chance?

Also, while who knows what the effect may be, why don't more companies attempt to translate shows "officially"? They already have a division to translate American stuff for the Nips, so why not have it go in the reverse? If anything, Funimation and NISA wouldn't have a duopoly on the subbing/dubbing scene anymore.

God damn it blows my fucking mind sometimes, social justice is like a virus that will spread everywhere it can. Infecting and destroying.

This shit really bothers me, because I remember some tumblr shit head years ago, back in 2011 when all this SJW shit first starting really gaining steam. I remember this little turd proclaiming

Or something along those lines. This was in regards to the brony fandom, which got the gamergate treatment from SJWs. (All bronys are misogynist, racists, homophobic, MRAs, dudebros, ect This shit really bothers me because at the time that little turd got laughed at. Oh how innocent we were back then.

That show was fun.

Joe Swanberg did it

The name kind of gives away what they are like.

Always avoid commie.
Most of the time it's hit and miss.

Which is it? is the translation in the webm accurate

Something neko to inugami something.

Is a retarded title about a catlike girl loving dogs and a doglike girl loving cats and they lovely shenanigans.

Most free rooms ARE at a reasonable price.

Avoid: Commiesubs and Horriblesubs.
These are the worst offenders that I know about.

All sjws are this little turd in their brains.
Do you saw /mlpol/ on cuckchan, when 8ch was fucked on 1st April? They were friendly to each other.

I have a spaniard friend, but his rooms are all full so the only solution would be to share your bed with his gay ass, and yes, it'd involve enjoying it
No I'm not kidding

I'd rather live with an user than one of those fancy revolutionary kids with Che Guevara shirts
We could even play vidya
As someone crossdresses and sucks the dick of the other one
No homo

Oh yeah, but they fly in the same day and it's starting to stress me a damn lot.
Hope I find something this weekend.

Tell him that's pretty gay, would ya?

I tried the 3ds game recently from the nips who made that game in your pic, its not that great, feels like a poor ds game.

Daily reminder bronies are redpilled

You know i kinda miss that little fox you would see in some subs

Ilya Kuvshinov

He's an artist too and he draws orc porn so maybe you'd have tips to give him and he'd pay you in succs ;);)

I got into Fire Emblem by playing Awakening first, but playing the GBA ones on a emulator back in 2013, and I really hate how it's become now, and the fact that despite Fates being a piece of shit (save for Nohr difficulty and cast), it gets all the praise and figurines while Awakening and the rest gets barely anything.
Tumblr and 99.5% of fandoms are a mistake.

More like Ilya TRACEshinov amirite

After being socjus first victim?.
Who wouldn't be?

I don't know about what exactly you are talking about.

Awakening wasn't terrible at all. Was pretty fun. Lackluster here and there but overall still smooth and enjoyable.
Then it kept tumbling down.

They were perhaps the first cartoon fanbase to get fucked hard by SJWism. I remember Lauren Faust arguing against an article claiming that the show was sexist or something like that, and Faust is pretty SJW herself.

Echoes was a step in the right direction

I hope you don't get trucked before you can complete that E3 comic

It was way too dumbed down for me but it was still fun to break.

I've been playing since 7 came out and it's depressing to see it fall so far. Fates was just so bad.

Warriors being such a middle finger to classic fans breaks my heart. I've been waiting for an FE musou since I first found the series. We didn't even get Hector or Ike. This was pretty much the only reason I had to even keep going and now I'm just going to get Hyrule Warriors instead I guess.

>Daily reminder bronies are generally redpilled
Adjusted, some libshits are still really into the series. Now you want a bigger surprise one of the big furry sites uses girly and trap still over tomgirl, and the majority tend to not have libshit responses to things like the 2 gender unicorn pic.

Redditor wanted

since I don't have an account

Go to the KiA thread "Game History class on GamerGate uses Wikipedia as a source" and tell OP about the KnowYourMeme and Infogalactic pages.

Tell him to show his classmates the ArbCom evidence page and mention that the two guys that brought the strongest evidence against Gamaliel were banned without any reason as soon as Gamaliel got onto ArbCom.

Tell him there are allegations that Wikipedia has PR agents on board.
meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2017/Direction#Please_stop_your_association_with_Minassian_Media.2C_Inc._until_you.27ve_cleaned_up_the_cabals_on_en.wp

Wikipedia is not only leading the press through citogenesis, they were probably part of the paid PR campaign to cover up the scandal.

Commie subs are actually the best fansubs being made nowadays, but they have a lot of fun with it sometimes. They made an entire separate sub track for Girls Und Panzer, where random nouns and verbs would be replaced with German for funsies, but still had a "normal" subtitles track for anyone that didn't want it.

Crunchyroll killed fansubbing for the most part. No one can compete with their speed, regardless of how shit they are, and that's what people value most of all.

Gassing yourself is not enough,
THEY FUCKING HARRASSED OTHER SUBBERS INCLUDING FEMALE SUBBERS WHO WERE COMPETENT AND HAVE THE GALL TO CALL GG SEXIST.
In short, fuck you for fueling the subbing cartel, you may as well say noa has "fun" localizations.

It looks like the actual OP is on Twitter which isn't good for sending lots of information. If anyone has a way to contact them, use it.

How's Overlord light novel translation? Is it on par with Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

Too bad, he has shit taste in games.

Some of his old art is nice, but his recent pieces look like the same girl, but with a few minor changes like color tone and hairstyle.

Yeah, it was pretty fun. Despite 8-4's fuckery (removing a mute tactician option) and a few slips ups (ex. didn't really give you time to get to know emmeryn better, and her death really didn't impact that much), it was an okay game with an okay story, and a solid cast.

I dropped Fates a long time ago, but it never ceases me from getting both mad and sad about it.

Awful lot of homosexuals itt.

Nohr princess were top tier.

It was always just short of being decent. Hoshido is probably the best route, because it's passable for what it's supposed to be. Nohr's writing is the main problem with it. If they had put a little more thought into what level characters join at in the canon route, and made the levels less gimmicky, it would have been fun enough.

Being as I'm a huge siscon, Camilla is the best girl forever in my eyes. The game's not fun but I would lewd her all day and all night.

why does that matter? Jerk off to his artwork and be done with it.

The game felt like 2 steps forward and 2 steps back.

I have said it before and I will say it again story wise they butchered the Nohr route in order to create the third path. I think if they just concentrated on 2 different paths and put it in one game like they should have then it would have been greate

archive.is/zQkcQ

Jordan Pearson / Vice - "An Extremely Racist Canadian Video Game Was Put on Blast by a US Congresswoman" (links to something about Jordan Peterson, calls South Park, Family Guy and The Simpsons racist - no Pewdiepie, Damore or Brexit though…)

archive.fo/DmJJ4

"I'm a fucking monster" I replied, to which he laughed nervously. Boy, did I feel terrible for my actions. I know these games are hunting games, but some punk once told me the series was basically "like Pokemon". Sure, if you slaughtered a crippled, bleeding Snorlax and orphaned his kids.

This reads like fucking satire.

Kill this fucking person.

That is not bens best work.

Hue

People emapthize with animal shit more than you think, and ironically if it was people, people would care less. Animal stories, especially sad ones resonate hard with people. hell I cried more when my doggos passed away than when my mom did.

Elise and Camilla are good, but could really care less of Aqua.

That, and if they didn't make the MC a pistol whipped faggot that makes Shinji look like Guts, then the game would have been somewhat passable.

It really does feel that way, but like other user said. Echoes is a step to the right direction, so maybe there's some little hope.

If it makes you feel any better, I thought of my late doggos most of the time I was at my grandfather's funeral.

The monster Hunter story reads like:
Dear god, why do they have to write this gonzo style?

Here is a picture of a couple of the comments.

Because he cannot get over the traumatic event of killing a virtual animal.

If it were a real animal he was attached to, then sure.

But it's a monster in a game. I know a few people who'd be like "Awh, no I killed their mom" and then move on to hunt the next monster. But he's like "THE PALICO WITH BLOODLUST IN ITS EYES URGING ME TO KILL THE MONSTER. BUT I AM THE MONSTER"

He didn't even do any research into the Monster Hunter series before writing the article. Not even a simple google. He played the demo then ran home to type up the article and jerk off to his own words.

Puts him above most.

What kind of editorial send a faggot who doesn't even know about the game series or is a fucking vegan faggot to begin with?

Read the post just above, he got immersed, but admitted its not for him. Yeah its an ego wank, but hes in on the mockery.

Just thinking, Capcom missed a huge opportunity to add a "Chao Garden" of sorts where you could abduct one of the infant creatures, raise it (With status and aesthetic changes and effects), and then set it loose on other creatures when you're hunting and ride around on it to get from place to place. And, imagine an online mode where players battle it out with their raised monsters.

As much as that sounds fun as FUCK, it also sounds like a completely different game.

Can I have one where I compete instead in contests like racing or obstacle courses? Straight up battles, especially when odds are it will be another rpg fight, do not appeal to me as much.

I would just be happy with dinosaur farms.

Adding a monster domestication side dealie to monhun would actually be pretty natural, and smart, which means it wont happen because crapcom is not smart.

If you really think about it though, you wouldn't be able to raise any of the monsters except Jaggi basically. None, or at least very few, of the monsters have "younger" forms, and their mystique and awe comes form the fact that you never see them young. These things just fucking show up, ready to rip you a new asshole

After reading through some of his comments and stuff, yeah, he's incredibly light hearted and not serious about it.

I guess, but there is a market for a chao garden like, and if capcom is smart they are not they could use mon hun in a rancher game.

Today is really not a good day for me. Time to do fresh backups while I still have the chance. The other hard drive was already acting up, too. THis is not a good day. I really wish I was dead.

What? I don't own a Switch. Where are you getting that from?

My bad

Yeah, I don't know why no game has failed to capitalize on the Chao Garden in the past…Jesus christ, 16 fucking years since SA2B.

Are traps gay?

The moment you realize they are a man and you continue your attraction, yes.

supergay

youtube.com/watch?v=BSAoitd1BTQ

This is happening RIGHT NOW

Listen to these dubs

that's a chick, right?

This thread feels a lot different than previous ones
Never mind

You are asking the wrong question.

Literally who?

I can agree with one of his points, traps themselves are gay as fuck.

Who cares? Male or female, you'd still end up massively disappointing them in bed.

If you are biologically male and you are attracted to dicks you're a faggot. Additionally, if you are among the vocal minority shilling traps and faggotry here you should return to the den of poz you came from or kill yourself.

Because these modern gaming journalists, most of whom are progressives, literally worship the pedophile known as Hunter S. Thompson

Not if he likes women with boobs and pussy
And don't get me started with that "if it has a dick it's gay" bullshit, that entails that all dudes are gay, even the straight ones

Fucking Brazilians man.

Bisexuality is the default for many animal species, including humans, as the ability to exert sexual dominance over weaker men is an important aspect of ensuring a pack alpha's leadership position. If you can't get it up to a feminine, submissive male (the easiest, most simplistic type of male to fuck, since they're actively choosing to adopt the female role to the absolute best of their abilities) you're literally a beta male who has zero place telling anyone anything. You can try to argue with me on this but actions speak louder than words so how about you slip me your address and we see who's the real faggot after I pin you to the nearest surface and pound your cute rear :3

nigger you are gay. If you fuck man ass you are a faggot. The guy who gets raped is just a beta, but not a faggot.

But traps can't even exist in the 3d world.
A traps cuteness is incompatible with 3dpd ugliness.

Get the fuck out.

Quality thread, guys. I'm out.

If a girl loves a trap is it still forbidden love?

yes

This one is hard to swallow. I know men are stronger than women, but I assumed a girl who does crossfit would at least be stronger than a sedentary guy who just plays video games all day and work with computers.

Are there more tests like this?

Does it get lewd, user?
DON'T BE A BITCH! POST THE REST!

there is no rest it's a sequel to this.

Most Trap on Women hentai is shota X Ara for some reason.

Trap this, trap that
you guys suck

I have this, but unfortunately don't know where it came from.

Crossfit is shit my dude, they don't even do real pullups and they train 6 times a week, they have no clue what they are doing..

it may be shit, but is it worse for your body than playing video games all day long and eating junk food?

What the fuck kind of point are you even trying to make here

Well it's incredibly easy to injure yourself on crossfit, so would you consider an injured body worse than a functional body?

Never seen this one before.

If you can come to America I'll give you a room.

was she injured in that webm?

I would love to see a show based around these two shorts.

Isn't there a similar one where they look as if they were ganging up to rape a girl, but then just tie her sleeves together and then run?

That's the one

I'd wager it'd be way better to just pay for a gym subscription, a dumbbell set or flat out exercise by jogging, push ups, pull ups, crunches and the like.

He is talking about the webm, where the girl who does crossfit loses an arm wrestling match to a sedentary guy.

I feel like im taking crazy pills here, I know that.

How fucking gay are you guys? This is literally cuckold tier bullshit. This is closet faggotry. Two male bullies tying a guy up and turning him into a woman? How can this possibly turn you on?

yes, but that's not what happens in the webm. You got a crossfit girl vs a guy who doesn't work out at all. Crossfit may be bad, but it's surely better than doing no workout at all.

Sometimes yes.
There is a condition called rhabdomyolysis where you have so much tissue residue in your blood stream that it breaks your filters in your kidneys and require hospitalization.
You can train like a retard and still be stronger than a guy who sits all day or you can do crossfit and go beyond retard and get weaker so much you train like a retard doing stupid shit, normal training injuries are spinal, muscle tear, or ligament/cartilage lesions, but they manage to fuck themselves up internally, over-training has many more side effects some on the endocrine system.

Then I don't get what you mean with the previous post.

Those guys are just asserting their dominance, the anons who like it are true alphas

Or actually do a cookie/cutter program like 5/3/1 and eat big/sleep regularly.

Okay so let me put it this way. Let's say that girl has a twin sister. They are identical except that one of them does crossfit and the other one doesn't work out at all. You seriously think the crossfit one is weaker than the one doing nothing all day long? Also what kind of point are you trying to make? The webm is bullshit and woman are just as strong as men are?

Crossfit does next to nothing. It has a higher chance of injuring you than helping you, and even if you dont injure yourself, you will still be weaker than a person who did actual excersize.

No, that the mere mention of crossfit should instill the idea of ridicule about how much energy is put into versus how little gains you get. I could coach anyone better than any crossfit certificate and I have no coaching experience. Hell I could coach that girl to specifically beat that guy in a rematch, I would prescribe training day / day off alternating, day 1 : Deadlifts, farmers's walk, curls, day 2, Chinups, back extention, inclined sit ups, day 3 Rows, monkey curls, leg press. 1 week before the contest do the 3 days routine at 50% of normal weights and add two reps, last training day would be 2 days before the contest, the day before the contest do almost nothing then reach peak performance at the day of the contest. Also have a training partner to practice actual arm wrestling on day offs.

Yahoo Sportswriter Shames Black NHL Star Who Refuses to Protest National Anthem
breitbart.com/sports/2017/09/28/nolte-yahoo-sportswriter-shames-black-nhl-star-refuses-protest-national-anthem/ archive.is/jJua0

Didnt they hire a woman ceo who then ran it into the ground?

But they aren't even having sex with the guy, they just walk away giving the thumbs-up.

Yup, a batshit crazy bitch flushing millions down the drain in record time.

Marissa Mayer, she had the credentials but it ended up a disaster. She paid a billion dollarydoos for Tumblr witch she hoped to transform into the next youtube. They wrote off the transaction as a loss last year I think.

A billion.

Hey fags:

It should be easy to be an ally since we're all gay for traps. Does someone want to bring a camera and keep an eye out for anything fucky?

The fuck does ally mean?

"they unquestionably agree with us thus are morally upstanding".

White slave for niggers, jews, muslims and bitches.

So, it means beta bitch.

The same thing as what all the SJW, nothing. It's virtue signaling by pixel art walking simulator.

So, walking simulators and powerpoints or html page choose your own adventure stories with no real choise?

Well, I'm pretty sure you'll always have the choice of being a cuck.

It means "screams the loudest against things I am guilty of"

Here's the pitch: A group of terrible delinquents everyone is afraid of, and want to use their reputation as badasses to give karmic justice to bad people. The only problem is they're a bunch of softies and can't bring themselves to actually harm people.

>black hockey canadian has more of a sense of patriotic brotherhood than nigger americans
still, does not top kemono uniting the asias or the name reality winner, but its a good 3rd for huh moments.

Its more likely that its anons coming in from the front page when they refresh and the gg thread is at the top

Anyone with a brain would know that tumblr is unprofitable, and trying to make into a youtube is a stupid idea.

well, unprofitable unless you used it a an adults version of deviant art, but that would not make one fameous with democucks.

Back in the days of the transaction Tumblr was on the rise. They just forgot to account for the crazies.

YOU ARE(NOT)FRIEND

気持ち悪い

Wouldn't the best games to show that be shooters and things like Monster Hunter or PSO? IOW, the same exact games they're accusing of "destroying" the game industry? Heck, even racing games could be on the table since it is about sportsmanship.

That reminds me, are Sony Music/Aniplex USA or Sentai pozzed yet?

they hate that. and they do not want comradery or cooperation or friendship. they want absolute obidence.

Good morning, fuckers!

The friends I've lost, its like they're are still there. You feel it too don't you?

There most certainly aren't that many trapposters, nor are 90% of them conveniently front-page users.

Has anyone actually watched this? Anything interesting?

Here's a useful graph to visualize the difference made by some guy on Reddit using government survey data.

reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/4vcxd0/almost_all_men_are_stronger_than_almost_all_women/
cdc.gov/nchs/nhanes/

Kotaku's Chris Kohler promotes his new Final Fantasy book on the site. The article fails to disclose the affiliate links in it

archive.is/wEwam
archive.is/wEwam#selection-1073.0-1081.0
archive.is/QAe9n
archive.is/O4ami

twitter.com/JusticeWillett/status/913565506140901376

Our resident shitposting Judge have been nominated by Trump to be his second Supreme Court justice appointee!

To all the user we lost. They're still here in spirit.

can someone edit the deportation tunes with sunshine and lollypops?

You mean people forgetting that brakes exist as soon as you enter a corner?

Wew.

FUCKING DAMN IT!

What part of the subs are you referring to?

so 2 constitutionalist who are not complete zionists in the supreme court?

Man like who would even care to slide this thread, this isn't pol where there's actual shills attempting to stifle discussion

Man like who would even care to slide this thread, this isn't pol where there's actual shills attempting to stifle discussion

OP TIMBER!

Previous bread goes stale like lightning and current bread hits bump limit already? Wew.

OP TIMBER! TWITTER-FRIENDLY VERSION

Some distribution tips:

-Drop in Japanese social media where there is discussion of politics and video games
-Avoid generic Japanese forums. Anime and vidya do not constitute Japan.
-If you know Jap people or people who know Jap people, send it their way.
-Use the Twitter-friendly version to make reading easy. Only then drop the longer version once you hook them.

If you are referring to your image, yes.
But traps only exist in 2D, where it's not gay.

Kill me.

Shitty normalfag meme.

can you switch from red/white/black color combo to a red and white color combo and give the red some opacity?

We have had PLENTY of cases where people have come to shill

Can you clarify? Full on red is a readability problem so I balanced it with some black and to create a division between English/ Japanese.

Alexa is not any better.

Really hate artists like that, they waste their potential.

Shills are back to try to derail again?

Notice how it started with a (1)

Top kek Kotaku

I don't like how much attention Candace Owens is getting. Yeah she went up against Zoe and crew, but she's still a retarded professional victim at the end of the day.

>now
I thought they originally infected fansubs that got popular enough to be hired by legitimate companies?

But I mean specifically trap posters. I'm quite sure is just normal shitposting not a concerted shilling effort

Trap posting gets annoying after awhile.

the bottom part is good just switch the upper part with a white background and red letters

There is a difference between kaname posting and the shit in this thread though.

I agree, I just don't think its an attempt at shilling

I originally tolerated trap posting, I didn't think much of it. But as time went on, it has gotten really old and the posting seems to try and derail the threads. Eventually, I came to hate traps.

man, what a fag fruity homo excusse

the LGBT agenda has infilrated everywhere. I remember when nobody ever talked about "feminine penis" or "dickgirls" or "traps" anywhere.

I can certainly see the Nintendo vibe coming from the Red on White style… but readability makes me err on the side of caution.

You must be a post-modernist :)

I swear, we should bully trap posters.

Or not respond and just report them too bad reporting doesnt work because the posts are still here in this thread

If you bully your enemy, they win.

Probably. I doubt it's even one the regular trapfags. Since I am one and 3DPD a shit.

That means shiils

because you didn't bold the English portion

twitter.com/theair129/status/913481819072339969

This is actually a thing in UC Santa Barbara.

archive.is/gc77q

They wouldn't fucking take wikipedia as a source on an essay. Fuck these indoctrinating bastards.

someone should tell him to cite kym and write that "Wikepedia is not a valid reference"

I see what you did there.

Is it pasta? Because it feels like it might be, but I don't recognize it.

It's like they want their talk to be discredited outright.

I noticed his donation drives asked for either 3 or 5$ this time, he got hit.

Archives for 1 and 2?

You joke about that but didn't she and LW during that UK hearing try to dole trash as fact and their source was one of their friends laptops that they didn't have on-hand?

Don't worry, no charge for them.

What about ruka?

Trash, but not unexpected anymore.

Guess I deleted the wrong ones, whoops.
archive.is/6GAOy#selection-5003.0-5003.41 Number 1
archive.is/kQn0c#selection-9995.93-9999.32 Number 2

Enough with the trap posting. It's tiring, it doesn't contribute anything in this thread other than the small circlejerk of trap posters. I've tolerated long enough. If you are going to be shitposting off topic shit, at least let it be something new, you one note faggot.

Is there more to this video?

This is REALLY odd. I wonder on what grounds he got mad at me.

I jumped from Bold to Black (for both versions) in an attempt to maximize readability. White on black is a whole lot better IMHO.

Also, I'd really like to move beyond the design to the bigger problem of distribution. I have no idea if this is reaching any Japs at this point.

Says the guy who spent half his posts ITT bitching about it. You made your point before.

Maybe he has a blockbot on?

It was a third faggot.

Whatever.

Looks good so far. The distribution is the most difficult part. Just make it easily readable, so go with the black background.

I don't know, man. I thought Oliver Campbell's a swell guy and a pro-gamer. Not that I hail him as an e-celeb, but this really shocked me.

wew
archive.is/Tn02e#selection-1367.0-1367.183

A little: youtube.com/watch?v=iSgA_nK_w3A

Don't take it personally m8. At the end of the day, you can't control what someone's like, if he wants to block you, fuck em.

I'll put out the new version next bread.

Hanlon's Razor would save you a lot of stress, mang. Give him the benefit of the doubt.

Do it for her Gamergays

Alright. Readability is priority, you want to make it easy on the eyes. Anyway, so far so good.

archive.is/4PwGL
twitter.com/BuddyBoyBaxter/status/91205227581587047

Red Letter media BTFO.

OG senrans or bust.

And speaking of Echoes, here's a reason why it wasn't as bad as Fates.

You guys are maybe putting too much thoughs in this. Normalfags have the attention span of goldfishes, they will have forgotten about the first line by the time they get to the end, if it even holds their attention until then. What you have right now is fine enough.

Which is why I kept insisting on distribution as the most important thing to consider. After getting a headache from the people complaining about the watermarking last week, I really need to stand my ground on the design.

I'll just increase the weights and be done with it. We have bigger fish to fry.

Jesus!

This is the one post that stands out to me the most in this little tantrum of his. Are all of the SJWs that autistic?

I will say hypocracy when nips ask westerners for help with their problems but scoff when we request for help in return.

but this one is a friggen trainwreck.

Glad to see it's not just in the West.

Looks like the Nips are building a bridge of their own. Now if we could only meet halfway.

It's already bad enough that Nintendo of America is plagued with cancer.

I don't get it

I am not glad its in either area. but glad to see nips spreading the word, but hope they wake up and realize noa is essentially situating themselves to be about 20 more of her in all areas of noj development.

Someone write Nostradamus, because I FUCKING CALLED IT!

twitter.com/VioletZer0/status/913544815761031170

Masculine and feminine features do exist.
Some males have per-ordained feminine features
Some have actual hormonal imbalances.
A very very rare number can pass without much effort outside most of asia just as some women could ironically fail due to having innate masculine attributes.
Not for very long mind you because gay death will take hold resulting in either masculinity and or typical 30+ repugnant traits.
The whole basis of trap is because of those who pass i.e can fool the average heterosexual into believing that they are a female as long as their penis is not visible.

The question is not if a person who is a trap is gay as the answer is often obviously yes, but if a person who enjoys looking at pictures of men who look exceedingly similar to a women is a heterosexual.

It is easy to say
But the issue is they aren't looking at them for the male aspects or else they wouldn't be looking at traps.
Nearly everything beyond this point is wild hypothesis, but my conclusion is that it is gay but it is the least gay, gay thing you could do outside of what skirts what is heterosexual
and
My fetishes

Anybody would have called it bruh. That kind of comment is their day job.

Now everything makes sense.

That and the reason why both the time travel and offspring concept was used in Awakening and Fates.
Naoko Takeuchi would spit in her face.

I find it funny that she tried to pull this shit after a documentary was done that showed just how much he helped with equal rights, despite the fact that moral authoritarians like herself kept trying to shut him down.

Someone make a game where you are a muslim "rescuing" little girls from their oppressive white familys. Killing and defacing Jewi- I mean heretic and bigoted people and defacing their property should also be a goal.

wew
archive.is/wQc59

archive.is/MW6BD

I wonder if this is real, and what the original japanese line was.

Probably because you are a retarded sperg on twitter to be fair so is he

Wikia isn't part of Wikipedia as far I know

literally who

Well, excuse me for thinking it was funny.

Wait, wrong actress. Fucking billy me.

I'm just going to go to fucking bed.

>>>Holla Forums2115310

Sleep comfy user.

Welcome newfriends!

Not that the video is wrong about anything else it says. Who is this fucker? I like it.

I'm not sure there are many others who could have guessed and got it right. But I'm not a fightan fag so I wouldn't really know.

Core-A-Gaming. He does lots of fightan analysis.

I mean, what he did is still really impressive, but they interviewed Daigo about it, and he basically said that he had to completely guess to land the first counter, but the moment he did he knew he had won.

archive.is/eapQu

In my country they were talking about how he was a pawn to make trump look better

he has more corpses in his closet than even hillary and when how he forced native Hawaiians off their land he will sweat a little. Plus he has to give up facebook, and odds are not 0 that he ends up giving it to a closet natsoc by accident. if dems really want to win, they need to win the rust belt, so either bernie or similar or a groomed non offensive puppet like ashton kucher.

He'll give it to China

He has no charisma, Trump would destroy him in debates.

What the fuck are you talking about? The rust belt is the collection of states that NEVER EVER VOTES ANYTHING OTHER THAN REPUBLICAN. Democrats literally cannot win the rust belt.

Oh man, I want it to be like him against Jeb in the primaries. That fucking destroyed the bush dynasty from ever going back into the political spotlight and became an embarrassment to his family. My only hope is that he whips him so hard that it tears down faceberg as well.
have some Shantae porn because it's lovely

Given that Democrats have doubled down on diversity, it's highly unlikely they'll win the rust belt in the next few elections but saying
is untrue.

Nevermind, I'm a retard. The Rust Belt is the northeast.

Why is it that most feminist "allies" turn out to be betas who are desperate for some pussy only to get accused of rape?

a cuckold is not fucking his wife either, still pretty gay.

There's no woman involved in that comic its not cuckolding, you're just using it as a meme

that guy makes some decent videos, turned some of them into webm's-

cuckold is mostly forced-bi. Closet faggots like it because they can pretend to be forced into it when in reality the love the idea of sucking dick. That comic is 100% the same, a random guy is "forced" into girl clothes but other man. Crossdressing faggots are watching this saying it's okay because they were "forced" into it.

Nigger, what's his youtube channel or whatever? I wanna watch more than you're giving.

the other user already posted it, I even replied to that user

Hello?

Is that Dorohedoro? It look a lot like it

a few hundred short on completing new build due to tax and shipping
64 pages behind ehentai with the tag english and filtered to show 3 stars
have to spend even more money on snes mini so relatives can have one before scalpers buy the lot
have to wake up in 3 hours to wait in line for it
need some fit girls to pass the time

This one never disappoints nhentai.net/g/129425/

I forgot to add that they seem to have removed it from exhentai, because I can't find it.

I wish the democrats would run people like Jim Webb instead of retards like sanders or warren.

No its still there.
exhentai.org/g/795608/46c6ade4fb/

I really love this hentai, but holy shit the dialogue is cheesy, not that I'm complaining about cheese.

Call the game "Grand Theft Allah"
Have a mission called "Warm Milk"

Embed related, Zuckerberg would cave almost instantly because most of his "charisma" is forced

PREPARE YOUR ANUSES
twitter.com/MinModulation/status/913259224129515520
archive.fo/bsSCv

I KNEW it was an IP grab. I knew it

EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW

I've been saying it was an IP grad for the last couple of threads. Unfortunately I didn't think they would stoop so low as to do a live action remake.

You are all a bunch of brainless castrated niggers OR all of this is an elaborate scheme, in which case, congratulations, you caught me.

It's right there dude.

You're one of (((them))) aren't you; doing damage control…

Be less obvious.

Was getting caught part of your plan?

it was 4 am so I went to bed, the second one looks good, it's softer on the eyes and you can read it just fine

NIGGER I'M TALKING ABOUT THE TWEET. IT LEADS TO NOTHING, NOT AN ARTICLE, NOT A SOURCE, NOTHING.
I'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN THERE'S AN ACTUAL ARTICLE ABOUT IT YOU MONGOLOID.

You don't get to bring (Kemono) friends…

Does any of this stop the possibility of an IP grab?

Depends on how Hollywood actually behaves with the IP. If there's an actual grab, we can then panic.

I'm scared his connections will help him rig the election in his favor,

Calling it now, 2020 will be decided via Facebook poll.

They actually claimed Hillary was a shoe in because of twitter polls.

Holy fucking shit. They are going all out with taking ideas and remaking them. This movie isn't even a year old already, flopped in the box office but has a cult following, and already they are making an all female version of it.

archive.is/vJI43

Hollywood can't die fast enough.

Seriously nigger?

Also mentions female remakes of Great American Hero and Kung Fu.
I hate.

Well, I can complain all day, but since these decisions are turning a profit, their actions make sense. I guess that's why I'm not in charge of these decisions at the end of the day.

if it is like a strawpoll expect a lot of inflated numbers

even Moana from Botswana voted

archive.fo/4HIe1

archive.fo/JxRT5
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/feminist-themed-online-report-shows-how-selective-gamergate-citations-can-spread-misinformation/30955/
archive.is/QCnea

archive.fo/CA9hV

archive.fo/FaRzD

archive.fo/7f0Bu

Which is why "Adult" cartoons are immature shit that looks as if written by middle schoolers.

Ralph Bakshi weeps to this day on why animation will always be shit.

And people wonder why animation enthusiasts are also anime weebs. The animation lovers that aren't weebs are usually SJW/Hipsters that praise Steven Jewniverse along Bee and Puppycat and other tumblr shows.

I for one welcome our android overlord

I want this to happen. I want Zuckerberg to run for president. It'll show just how FUCKED the left is.

>archive.fo/FaRzD
That article did have me until the final paragraph:
I'm sorry, but there's no chance this industry will ever be "mature" when the biggest selling title is still about slaying demons from Hell across the Martian landscape 25 years after the original came out. Also, why should it matter if games are deemed as an "acceptable example" in academia? If they're allowd to use books and films, they should sure as Hell be allowed to use games.
>archive.fo/7f0Bu
They changed it. They fucking changed it!
And Dean didn't learn a Fucking thing.

The madding thing is that it wouldn't be hard to make movies and tv popular again. Just make shit people actually want to see.

THere is break out shit on youtube all the time (or there was until they started fucking up youtube.)

If Hollywood would stop artificially gate keeping shit, amateur content creators could totally transform media.

I don't understand this "Praxis" meme that's all over twitter.

The funny part is that they will desperately try out anime for source material, but it will never ever occur to them to just leave the stories basically as is, because they "know what they're doing"

I will shove pineapples into his urethra.

We've certainly had some bad luck with 7s lately. What's next? Live- action Serval played by Lena Dunham?

user…

And kaban is sarah silverman.

user, while I'm thankful as fuck that you didn't get dubs or anything of higher value, it's typically a bad idea to start asking "what's next" because basic meme magic dictates that it or something close to it will occur.
Check my fucking singles

(((Zoe Quinn)))

Remember when Valve changed a level since a tester kept going around in circles for an hour?

Devs, please don't change your games for idiots.

Remember when Holla Forums thought the Valkenburg's were an ancient family of jewish vampires?

Don't fucking jinx it.

What's funny is the guy kept taking the same exact right turn for hours.

Watching the video, I've noticed that the player played more cautiously, maneuvered the platforms more quickly, and that the blaster does more damage. Looks like a combination of someone else playing or Dean was pretending to be retarded this whole time and devs making the game slightly easier.

Good evening, faggots!

yeah, it wasn't even a maze. It was just a right turn that looped back. Yet he was stuck for hours.

I imagine the tester later went on to become a great journalist at Polygon.

He didn't even realize he was taking the same path over and over and over.
This is beyond words.

In hindsight, that was a mistake. Feel free to billy.

Show us your hairy privates.

user, you learned your lesson, there is no need to billy.
Just start using that meme magic positively.
Like casting Relentless Unending Meteor Storm on Chicago.
Or Eternal Tectonic Plate Breaking Earthquake on California.
Or Infinite Infrastructure Failure on New York City.

I fucking hate video game journalists. They changed it for him and people like him, but he's like

"nah I won't bother with it"

Video game journalists are entitled.

Does anybody here knows anything about javascript? I don't know a lick of code but I've managed to make a crawler that works, all I need is some help to refine it

function pageFunction(context) { // called on every page the crawler visits, use it to extract data from it var $ = context.jQuery; if (context.request.label === "details"){ // pseudo-URLs var result = { body: $(".l-root.l-reskin .l-sidebar-fixed.l-segment.l-article-body-segment .l-col__main .c-entry-content").html().trim() }; return result; } else { context.skipOutput(); }}

so here's what I need: instead of grabbing the whole element's html (as it is doing right now) I need it to search its content and look for links to "this.targetpage.com" instead and only scrap it if it's a positive match. The problem here is that IDs are random and sometimes this div is nested into another div, so not every page has the same structure.

So do you guys have your snacks ready for november 4th
I hope antifa does go along with it
I hope they get their ass kick so hard reality gets beaten into them

>tfw go to buy cuphead

What's the significance of the date, November 4? Hmm…

Let's not forget that this happened before. Takahashi bitched and cried about mass effect, and the devs changed aspects of the game because of him. Takahashi is bold and stupid enough to boast about it.

archive.fo/A43Dp

They worship guy fawkes because of that shitty v for vendetta movie
Also since they are idiots who don't know history they would know it's on november 5th and that britbongs celebrate by mocking him

I smell bullshit

I adapted it from another code, I didn't "made it"

web.archive.org/web/20170929155846/http://store.steampowered.com/app/268910/Cuphead/
wew

That's basically all coders do 99% of the time.

Yes but they now how to add more stuff if needed or make it more complex, hence my problem

they do know*

And the issue was that he forgot to level up any character the whole game

Sounds like they wanted to teach the players about a skill that's helpful in later bosses and somehow forgot to do it before. Going over footage of the NEW tutorial, it doesn't look like they've altered the two platforms or the text beyond that.
If I'm mistaken, it was unlocked during the demo and you have to buy it in the game. And it comes across as them bullying Dean at this point.
WEW
He even uploaded a NEW video about this shit; unfortunately, I can't get it under the 12MB limit and I can't be smug with just a (((JewTube))) embeg so you'll have to settle for a uguu.se link.
a.uguu.se/n43JtfntjZjT_Deanconquershis"demons"

archive.fo/pgl5E
archive.fo/6kcCr

At least he's aware he's a braindead retard

Speaking of which, what happened to GamerGhazi? The subreddit that claimed that it's #GamerGate against the world or some shit. Are they still alive?!

twitter.com/MildraTheMonk/status/913807168884953089

Unfortunately devs don't have much of a say unless they are Carmack or Romero for example. They have to answer to the "ideas man" and the company both which are pushing as hard as possible for games that don't have a specific audience so they can be sold to literally anyone. That's why they keep shitting out "interactive movies" since they don't require any sort of skills, have the gimmicky feeling of choosing how the movie advances and can be sold even to your grandma

What if the dev is the ideaguy?
8agdg.wikidot.com

I thought it was supposed to commemorate 100 years since bolshevik revolution in muh russia

Why does Mark keep showing up in 2D media?

That would be the Carmack/Romero example I gave.

Oh shit

No, you faggots. He means that they added this part to show how to drop down from platforms. You're just as retarded as the anons get angry at a benis without even checking the archive.

Pure coincidence

Resist Jam 2.0 incoming?

Twatter news, did you know they doubled the character limit in order to get more users? and also its a Jew Holiday today.

If they really wanted more users they would add a times edit button and get rid of all the terrorist accounts.

Oh boy, can't wait for essay-length tweets now

timed*

Was aware of this, the tweet announcing this was glitching out on Pale Moon for some reason even though I'm not shadowbanned.

Damn. I KNEW (((coffee))) was a work of the Jews. What holiday?

archive.fo/kKwpI
wew

Yom kippur.
The day when they null all promises made this year and all the promises made next year.
Jews always like and cheat.

this thread is lame, can we have some lewds already?

What can we do to counter this?
We have the FBI all clear. Do we go to the individual (mass "DisNod" of the school, calling up/emailing asking why they are teaching something wrong), a higher body (any educational group is cucked to hell and back, but with enough public pressure), or public (spread awareness, get them in hot water via bad PR)-
Or does the whole thing distract (makes it "What GG is about" rather than "here are the concerns of GG"- same reason we never answered to fake claims about us before).
Is GG gonna get memory-holed like the the holocaust and every fucking country that tried communism?

Aside from cops being told to stand down, it'll be painted as brave and stunning (maybe even some TV shows) long after people have forgotten what it was like to live in times like this, and what they really did.
If they can't make Trump looks bad while he's alive, they'll certainly try to once he's dead.
Or maybe they'll just go for straight up false-flags by having some army-built guy kill them in a hail of bullets, then he turns a corner and is replaced by a guy half his size, drugged up, and carrying the same gun (or a bigger, scarier looking one).

No john, you are the lame.

Kinda like how many people try to ignore the hyperinflation of the Weimar Republic and then act it was such a great time because "it was such a great period for culture"

At least for degenerate culture.

Checked

Did someone say lewd?

Well it's not only that but also the fact that claiming it was "great for culture" implies that culture is defined by how rampant consumerism there is, since it is always talked about in regards to record labels, movies and theater.

archive.fo/weuC3

Nintendo's poor relationship with YouTube community grows as it now bans livestreaming of it's games.

archive.is/PgFk5

archive.fo/KgMWG

"Google eliminates the app to find out where to vote on 1-O by order of the TSJC - The staff working for Google in Barcelona have been held by the Civil Guard in their offices for a few hours" (Spanish govt. interference in the Catalan referendum again)

archive.fo/kv265

Mike Masnick - "How Can A Video Game Company DMCA A Patreon Page For An Emulator? DMCA 1201 Strikes Again"

archive.fo/J0TIO

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
IT IS TIME TO MAKE INTERNATIONAL BAN OF THIS SEXIST PEDOPHILIA FILTH!!!!

change.org/p/united-nations-enact-an-international-ban-on-anime-and-manga-2e2ad3ba-a379-4209-a4d6-0afcd8fb543d

At least he got gud enough to complete the first level.
t. Takahashi

Where the vocal minority make sock accounts to inflate numbers. Where obvious troll comments are taken seriously. Where people SJWs think the UN will pay more attention to futile cries than to the UN's (((handlers))).

one person signed it, did you create that petition?

Lmoa

You made this, didn't you user?

Gotta give it to him, the bait is funny.

Somebody wrote up a longass, creepy article about Banana Nazi archive.fo/qBDdp

I'm honestly kinda scared for the guy. A lot of anti-GG, SJWs and goons seem to have focused on him lately to the point of obsession. I wouldn't be surprised if one went to Malaysia to skin him alive and wear him like a suit.

dailycaller.com/2017/09/29/tennessee-church-shooter-left-note-referencing-dylann-roof-shooting/

Archive, double nigger archive.is/2kTXB

twitter.com/9_voIt88
archive.fo/EMTzD

So a couple of days ago 9volt's account disappeared. A few hours ago it was reactivated. Either he's having a mombot induced breakdown or somebody else has claimed the name.

Didn't some game journalists create a fake petition a few months ago? I can't recall what it was, but I remember some kind of fake outrage about some bullshit nobody cares about. I think it was about female doc who but I am not sure. Anyway, journalists share it on twitter and it was freshly made with only one or a few signs.

Do you guys remember something like this? I just remember that they claimed it was something started by GG but nobody here or on KiA knew anything about that petition.

The only "fake petition" I recall seeing was the FarCry 5 bullshit.

Aren't you talking about the far cry 5 thing?

Trail ran cold on that. Never decisively figured out who did it.

its all over now bros

Your time is up, faggot

yes, it was Far Cry 5. I just recalled something like that happening, but I didn't knew what it was. I was thinking back, trying to remember bullshit that happened sometime ago but could only think of doctor who and this zelda thing.

How much has this been spread around?

Good morning, faggots!

archive.fo/5CMIy

archive.fo/HtkbS

archive.is/exLtI

Guys stick with me on this but what if thinking you are born in the wrong body and then cutting parts of it up has some link to mental illness

You can visit the site and see for yourself. Yes, it's still alive.

But what to do if you want to be a transdorf?

Get your kneecaps shot off like Cotton

There is literally nothing wrong with that individual.

archive.is/TLt7h
archive.is/037b8
archive.is/QLYSP

That NFL bullshit is getting shittier. Kaepernick donated to a group named for a cop killer. Any media who think this is only about civil rights are fooling their readers.
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/28/colin-kaepernick-charity-donates-25000-to-assatas-/ archive.is/QtfOt

Who would you rather be? Wu's husband or Anthony Burch?

Man alive, I hope this becomes a hot button issue and twitter is once again flooded with autismo-delievered smug anime.

Have you ever been so deluded that your strawman didn't even vaguely apply to the target of your insult

Fucking muriclaps and codemonkey

hello

Other than being married to a crazy person Wu's husband doesn't seem that pathetic

Why couldnt josh and the like have made people hate big bang theory in 2007? also nice closet antisemitism josh, Holla Forums would be envious if they knew

I am dissapoint.

I pity you, Wu. The only way you can survive is off the back of someone who is backed by the Hugo clique.

Hitler is disappointed in us. We should all put ourselves to a higher standard after being at this for so long.

But he's still married to that. I think I'd rather be pathetic than deal with that hell.

didn't he used to beat his ex wife or something?

But he's still married to that. I think I'd rather be pathetic than deal with that hell.

Yeah, I don't get why any one can stomach a long term relationship with Brianna Wu. It's not even the ugly semi-passable tranny part. It's the constant relentless lying, taking advantage of people and taking credit for others' achievements.

archive.fo/Xwldj
Reminds me a lot of this old study that more stressed men prefer heavier women. As a corollary, does that mean stressed men prefer uglier women?

I am, or rather was pretty stressed but never preferred fat woman over normal ones.

Because he's at the very least complicit in John's neurotic schemes. He's also in with the Sci-Fi group the Puppies were against, enough to get 7 Hugo nominations and 4 wins.

Do you think he beats Wu?

If so…. I might actually feel kinda sorry for him.

Any unusual fetishes you have?

I have lots of unusual fetishes, but I had them in my childhood too before I got into stress. I start with the weirdest, got a slight foot fetish. Not full foot fag, I am not into feetjobs or… whatever foot fetishists do, I just like to look at cute feet every once in a while. I am totally into exhibitionism. I like tickling girls. I have a rape fetish. This is all I can think of right now.

I am normally a pretty relaxed person, light hearted, always joking, not taking life pretty seriously. But college was very stressful (compared to other students) and my first years working were also pretty bad. So I was under a lot of stress for years, but not once did I consider dating a fat woman.

I watched Death Note and reread the ending. I prefer the manga's ending where Light dies like a huge bitch instead going out with some dignity.

I'm really into women getting raped by giant insects/ayylmaos and having them become a brood for their eggs.

Alright, fine, but did you consider raping a girl between her feet while tickling her when stressed?

I love reading posts like this, makes my fetishes seem vanilla.

How do you rape a girl between her feet? You mean pulling her feet together and then raping her feet? Or do you mean raping her while standing between her feet?

The former.

I saw something like that in /wx/ once
>>>/wx/54375

not my kind of cup. I am not into feet that way. I don't want to fuck them. I think it's cute when girls walk around barefoot. Sometimes I like rubbing their feet, giving them a little massage or giving them a little kiss but not more than that. I wouldn't rub my dick against it or take them into my mouth or something like that. I see no point in raping a woman's feet, other body parts are softer and better to fuck.

It was obviously fake since it referenced a copypasta sjws like to poke at

shoo shoo krautist

You might like this story.
mcstories.com/Adaptation/Adaptation.html

Remember that Candace Owens is not your ally.

who

This sounds exactly like the naive optimism that brought about the current indie scene.

I have a mind control fetish and will fully admit to cumming to that shit more than once.

Some negress who got to see literally whos real face

I'd put my tits between Tifa's dicks if you know what I mean.

You mean controlling someone else's mind or someone else controlling yours?

mind control is awful

archive.fo/yJ0CG

Report: YouTube Blocking Creators from Linking to Patreon Unless Channel Monetized

archive.fo/c7qxe

Great, now Liquid Ocelot browses these threads

The former.

The latter.

I think "stress" is the wrong word to use. The word you're searching for is "desperate".

konnichiwa?

これを消してこと!

So any bakers on btw?

Stress, in the medical sense, is a physiological condition characterized by prolonged high level of stress hormones (adrenaline and cortisol). Usually brought about by prolonged periods of anxiety or alertness (though it can have physical triggers as well).
Given this is a (supposedly) scientific paper, I assume this is the meaning of the word "stress".

why user

maybe it's unrelated but wasn't there some shenanigans about burgers in Cuba feeling ill and people suspecting they were hit with some sort of sonic wave attack?

archive.is/0MMjc

Anyone happen to know what the original line was?

archive.fo/WSL3E

Why does this sound like a euphemism for assault

Well, time for me to just go pirating again.

What a shit archive, defeats the entire purpose.

Post-modernists, Marxists and feminists should get the bullet in the head first.

Made in Abyss was wonderful

You should be pirating anything related to nis anyways, or just ignoring it. Buying nis or nisa deserves death.

If not physical then mental assault.

Indeed

I've seen Sundance. I know that 'indie' is the same thing as Hollywood with another paint job. And I realize the biggest barrier to entry is budget. (Same with indie games.) And investment is where the main gate keeping comes in. That said I do hope that just like kindle publishing is changing the game, eventually it'll become cheaper to do DIY movies and shows so we could have an entertainment industry that doesn't revolve around sucking dicks to get jobs.

A helicopter ride is fine too.

Ebin hentai crop fellow goobergabber. The thread is slow, so it requires and injection of anime titties and shitposts, despite there being a rule that new threads can be made at page 13 if the bread does not hit 700 toasts. :^)

calm down retard

No u. :^)

Yeah, the U.S. took out some of it's ambassadors due to that.

Time for bread?
where's the latest copypasta?

Its only 664 posts now user, we still have a ways to go before bread

I'm retardu
Anything to add? Anything on the nintenjew streaming shit?

Might as well get the next one ready.

Reread my post.

No you're not. We're on page 13.

Let's look at the history of Wu before you feel sorry for him.
On one hand you have a sadist (Frank) and a masochist (LWu). It would not surprise me if they had a dungeon where Brianna can be "punished" for being such a freak of nature.

In another day of SJW's eating themselves or rather never forgiving to those who left their cabal and including blocking "hundreds" of sock puppets. Such a courageous act of moral superiority complex.
archive.is/IklKq
archive.is/bS74o
archive.is/RIiQF
archive.is/qBDdp

How fucking long do you have to be online to block that many goddamn accounts?
And why do these faggots think that all because they've blocked someone, their bullshit can't be seen by the rest of the internet?

Wouldn't an empath, by the very name, have some degree of empathy?

After a certain point, you probably should just go private, or stop using social media. This faggot's well past that

Sunken cost fallacy

Just figured out the problem.
(((Isaacs)))

I think they believe in this shadowban or something similar bullshit. If someone is blocked than their followers can't see the content also, I think. As in who the fuck would use cookies and stay logged in twatter (or even have an account there) for 24/7 in the first place? Oh yeah, Marche and Acid are stupid enough for that.

Watching some Sargoy's video.

David Pakman is a faggot who believes "Socialism has never been tried. That's why he is a cuck and didn't do anything when he was being attacked.

archive.is/Od3N2#selection-569.27-569.252

Was it that video where he says Socialism is exercised in some manner in modern society and quotes the bible and stuff? Sargoy really needs to improve the company he keeps.

archive.is/bUxZD

IT NEVER ENDS

Why is it that every librarian is some self important bitch?

What the fuck makes dr suess racist? Im pretty sure suess was jewish too. Are these people anti-semites? :^)

He is like Holla Forums. Anyone he was a friend with or at least slightly liked turned against him because of faggotry.

I hope people don't let that filthy comunist near their children.

Apparently that Merryweather video got removed by Youtube for bullying
Previous page - archive.is/DCZRL
Current page - archive.is/bKiIU
Mirror of the video - a.uguu.se/hkeCo6DhuKK7_Ivebeenblackmailedandharassedformonthsbyamanwhomightbefakingcancer-YouTube.mp4

Page 13 and less than 20 posts away to 700. Who's making the next one?

Because the essence of library work comes down to a constant and massive amount micromanagement. It either attracts or creates anal retentive people.
Good librarians on the other hand are just simply autists.

Its funny that Dems attack fricking Dr Suess of all people as being racist, but still hero worship FDR.

That's because FDR's new deal started the federal gibs machine.
It was the first official step towards socialism and/or communism.
While I'm willing to give FDR a little bit of leeway considering the severity of the Great Depression, Richard Maynard Keynes deserves to have his corpse exhumed and destroyed for his sheer arrogance, especially with Keynesian economics.
Its only utility is for trying to measure the ultra-short term. Any point past average human reaction time means you have to get brand new data for that particular branch of economics.
Does not help the faggot stated something along the lines of
because he was a proponent of making shit happen faster, beyond the point of reasonability.
I would even argue that he is essentially patient zero for the stupid faggots who have to buy the newest, latest, greatest shit day fucking one, which then gets trashcanned about six months later, if that.

I can bake if necessary.

Natsoc fun fair in gothenburg today.

archive.is/jToFw

Wew, how many articles were made about us and failed to do anything? I can't imagine how many were done against Trump and now people find him more trustworthy than the news. Going to enjoy the next onslaught whenever they try like with the Calgary Expo trial or the midterm elections featuring Wu.

No new thread?
We are on page 14.

Not until we hit 700 m8

The I'll just shitpost then.

At what point does it stop being shitposting and start becoming modern art?

Shit posting IS modern art.

Do we even have a bread ready?

around elves beware.png

That's not an elf, that's a firearm.

I personally think it transcends art.

Where are the bakers? This isn't a communist board, you know.

why you hate germans and asians so much?

By the way, what the fuck is up with the captchas? I failed like 7 of them in a row even thought I was pretty sure I filled them in correctly.

I bake one then.

New Bread
New Bread
New Bread

New Bread
New Bread
New Bread

I wonder does Ian look at these frequent attacks against his character and realize what a bullet he dodged by getting out of the cool aid tank before it was too late? These people are rabid, they're so convinced of their moral superiority that they'll tear anyone who doesn't toe the line to complete shreds.

Fio a cute.

Liquid wasn't mind control stupid, it was arm control.