Are there any other games apart from these three that explore aspects of the whole hip hop culture of the early 2000s?

Are there any other games apart from these three that explore aspects of the whole hip hop culture of the early 2000s?

What the fuck is "hip hop culture" about Jet Set Radio?
Also Def Jam.

Slap Happy Rhythm Busters?

You kidding?

No I really want you to explain what Jet Set Radio has to do with Hip hop culture

Lots, and they were mostly terrible.

The whole game's based on moving around an urban setting, while listening to very hip hop beats, fighting rival gangs that dance while spray painting walls and fucking with the police

The late 90's and early 00's was such a shitty time for music.

You're so wrong it's not even funny

of tokyo on rollerblades
and funk, jazz, pop, EDM and rock
There is no fighting. Its all tagging.
Punk would be more accurate when describing Jet Set Radio. Shit like Banksy.
Hip Hop "culture" is largely nigger ghettos, petty feuds over petty amounts and drugs.

Music has always been shit. Truly the normalfag artform.

Nigga you can add all you want to the list, it doesn't make JSR any less hip hop, it just means it has a whole lot more influences apart from that.

Yes I only listen to paintings

There is nothing hip hop about JSR. You sound like one of those Egyptian Kangz retards who think everything is niggerborne.
Do you also think that TWEWY is hip hop?

Both Splatoon and Splatoon 2 to an extent. They both reek of late 90s/early 2000s hip hop culture with Japanese undertones. It's not quite Jet Set Radio, but it works.

Yes actually you double faggot

I definitely consider Banksy an honourary nigger.
Fuck Banksy.

t. someone born after 1995

the 80's was the last time music was good.

90's introduced nigger rap shit
early 00's retarded hip hop and rock band garbage

He's making more bank than you tho. :^)

Insisting on being retarded doesn't make you less retarded.

That's some rock solid arguments

Factually wrong since Al Di Meola and Paco de Lucia kept releasing albums.

If they aren't black, living in their own shit, and regularly murdering each other over petty disputes, it's probably not hiphop.

Go back on your time machine to the 70s or 80s or whenever you're from when hip hop didn't get appropriated by whites yet.

At least the Serbs during the 1995 war had some good taste.. yes i'm shilling Kocayine's channel.

Has it ever crossed your brain that you can't mention more than 5 because you don't like the genre and you can name more than 100 for the 80s because that's the genre you listen to the most?
It's like you have the mind of a child

No, the 70's was the last decade for good music, arguably the 50's. The 1980's is the equivalent of the 2010's, which, if you haven't gotten the gist, is fucking garbage. Fuck off with your trendy retro bullshit.

The best song ever came out during the 90s though

I don't listen to shitty one hit wonder artists that could only come up with good music on one decade and not the other.

this nigga knows what's up

You mean Eminem?

I though he did rap. If you're talking rap, then that goes back even further

Drop that Zero and get with the hero

Eminem is a jew, he aint white.

Straight up FACT

Hippie rock shit. Dumb teenage baby boomers.
Ooga booga RAP NIGGA MUTHAPHUKA YEA BOI G
Perfect.

The 80s in general was a gold mine. Good films, good music, good cartoons, Reagan and capitalism.

Holy fuck all you people are legitimate normalfags seeing as all of you just listened to trendy mainstream shit. Why didnt any of you look at the sub mainstream to obscure music?

Hard to say Vanilla Ice really took anything from anyone. His contribution to the scene was being a walking joke.

I listen to good music regardless of genre.

You listen to entry-tier nigger shit.

Ever heard of the disco culture? The 80s did that even well.

I dont listen to punk or hip hop nigger

Punk was never good. A whole genre built around snearing at people who actually have talent. The socjus indie game of it's day.

"Hip Hop" isn't a culture.

How could hip-hop be appropriate by whites when it was invented and run by (((record companies))) from the beginning?

(you)

You proved yourself wrong by complaining only about pop culture
And I doubt you listen to every genre of music

Thank you for letting me know of this.

Bump.

You might wanna look into B-Boy user. It's a rhythm game where you can pull off moves in a THPS way. Has really decent tunes too.

I mean, none of those games really count as hip hop culture of the 2000s except tangentally.