TOMB RAIDER 1 ON NES

TOMB RAIDER 1 ON NES

It's from a french reality tv.

2 000 000 viewers.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4zJml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a crappy webm

the more I know about the french the more I believe that they deserve their mudslime invaders

You think It's a fake? It's real.

I see the French Television hasn't learned its lesson since MEUPORG.

The M6 channel is mostly aimed at teenagers from muslim families to convert them to cold hard normalfaggotry. You'd love it.

Save for perhaps a few actually interesting documentaries on France 5, Arte or RMC Découverte, don't bother with it.
t. truck bait

You mean to make them fit in the society so that they can rape your children better.
If you really think you can override the mudslime indoctrination while even a single practicing muslim remains you're delusional. No wonder they have such an easy time taking over.

Charles Martel.

The French stopped the Muslim invasion into Europe.

You're welcome.

Which is why they are shooting up concert halls and running trucks of peace through your country right?
How is that state of emergency doing?

Mais quelle bande de cons

Butthurt Anglo detected.

Wow Nice graphics bro, how do I get that on my NES? Do I need a CRT?

you don't get to take pride in your ancestor's accomplishments if you are doing everything in your power to piss over them.

Is Titeuf still on french TV?
Loved that shit as a kid

HWFWAAAAAAAAAAH THE FRENCH

The only good thing the french make now is animation but they're pretty full of degeneracy and mudslide/niggers from the old french colonies

Never heard of a single french cartoon tbh

Wakfu as recent example.

boy you're in for a treat
one espisoed and then she never comes back

cmon

French have their own anime style, see Dofus/Wakfu and The Ultimatest Battle. There's also Tintin. French cartoons are comfy.

Better to have Algerian sandniggers than curry niggers or turkroaches.

London is New Pakistan and Berlin is New Turkey.

why do french cartoons have more niggers than american ones?

The difference is that French niggers are based on African colonies. Africans can at least be civilized,
unlike American basket-ball KFC hood rats who are completely disconnected from their origins, and the only culture they know is ghetto gibsmedat welfare.

French nigs have actual families and work ethic. In the U.S. niglets grow up without a father and are taught to blame all their problems on "the white man(tm)"

Totally Spies. What looks like a girls' cartoon is basically a nonstop fetish fuel.

MUAAAAAH THE FRENCH

Anyway you're forgetting Asterix and Obelix, Lastman (really fucking good new animation) and all the films such as triplets of belleview and the suicide shop among others

Better to have none you muslim cocksucker
archive.is/4zJml

We have already established that you are fucking delusional but I guess thanks for cementing the fact.

Old fun Lara got me in to this thread with a half-chub and now I'm ready to hear more about these "spies".

I knew a french nignog in my country, it was as druggy and drunk that tried to fuck underaged white girls and after a lot of more bullshit got jailed. As is normal for any nigger.

Oh really? Take a good look again you faggot.

The French deserve the Muslim bull

Its canon /ss/ instead though
Also lolis

Bondage, inflation, muscle, giant, you name it, it has it all.

wow what a truly great nation. I am sure charlemagne would be proud

Where do you think American niggers come from?

I am worried about you, user.

They Muslims must be pretty happy. Oh, wait, I forgot, you can't actually draw living things because it's haram so that's a stonin'.

Shoo shoo gooncuck, back to your dying site

No need to draw it themselves, the french natives will be glad to push degeneracy for themselves

this poor xelor died for your sins

He is right, why can't their cartoons be pure like this

The eternal Anglo suffers from an inferiority complex because they were a French colony, ruled by French kings and spoke a French language. Their anthem is even French.

Americans (the dirty whore daughter of Britain) are still upset at France, truly the butthurt is intergenerational.

This is too pathetic tbh

Because France has more niggers and dune coons than America, dipshit.

Whatever you say John Smith.

Here in Europe we see ourselves as our nationality. "White" is exclusively an American thing because you burgers have no real culture of your own.

America was a melting pot of different immigrants since its foundation.

So butthurt that we celebrate the French for helping us kick England in the dick during the revolution?
Earth to Frog, the freedom fries bullshit was the only time I can ever remember America being "butthurt" at the French. Are you sure you don't have an inferiority complex that you are projecting on to us?
Butthurt that you got Reiched.com?

Jesus fucking christ talk about cucked.

All white. Enshrined in the constitution too.

He is too cucked to see reality. He is straight up spouting libshit propaganda.

The fact you are typing in English, on an English created Internet, on computers invented by the English simply shows how inferior the continentals are, both in spirit and race.

Daily reminder that Mohamed is the 8th most popular name in both UK and France

Tell me retard, what exactly is """white"""?

You stormfags always shift the poles and change the definition to suit your specific agenda. One time Spaniards/Italians/Greeks are not considered "white" but when talking about their great history and empires, suddenly they ARE white.

You want to talk about reality? Here is reality.
American "whites" are descendants of Germans, Anglo-saxons, Irish, Italians, all immigrants of DIFFERENT CULTURES.

"white" is not some hivemind monolithic race that you envision it to be, dumb ass.

In this case skin color is enough because you frogs aren't even white skinned anymore.
Do they not teach race in French curriculum or are you so indoctrinated that you bought into the "race is a social construct" meme?

how is eternal anglo an insult? Sounds like the hon hons have an inferiority complex now that they're nation is become black'd central and most of their cities are designated shitting streets for hobos and frenchies who ate too much cheese

I never said race is a social construct, but it's not the most important thing to get obsessed about either. Race is real, but so is culture and genetics.

You only care about the 3 "over arching" races, caucasian, mongoloid and negroid? By that definition, arabs and sand niggers are white too.

And guess what retard. it's 2017. thousands of years have passed, everyone is mixed at this point, there is no "pure" race left. Maybe in your Nazi dreams and fantasies, but not in reality. Go do a DNA check and see for yourself. Do you really think we still live under the "Table of Nations" of scripture? It has been more than 4000 years since Noah's descendants repopulated the world.

The fact is that throughout history, population shifts happen. Look at the 4th century and how Europe changed with mass migrations of people groups. Should we give Anatolia back to its original inhabitants? What about Britain? Anglos are not the natives of Britain. You can't change history, and neither can you force people or a country to be "ethno pure" because people marry who they love, something out of your control. But guess what you DO have control over? CULTURE and GOOD MANNERS. Teaching people morals, values and valuable lessons of life. I thought you Americans understood that is what your founding fathers were all about.

It's funny because your grandpa died fighting the Nazis in WW2, liberating my country, only for his brave contributions in the name of freedom to be made null because his descendants start LARPing as neo nazis in the streets of America. How ironic.

Try reading a book in your life. If you think the color of your skin is more important than your family, religion or culture, then you are absolutely retarded and without any hope left.

But I am probably responding to bait, so 4/10 for making me reply.

Go back to jeuxvideo.com
Oh wait, even them are casual nazis
Pic related is you, pédale.

top jewish indoctrination there froggy boy.

You are the perfect reason why I think French are too far gone. Enjoy your cultural enrichment.

So you think culture, family and religion is important but still defend African rapists and murderers in your country?
I am sure jamal will treat your daughter right under sharia law you cuck

Wow John Smith, does your mom allow you to use the computer for such means?

You are such a revolutionary activist, surely you will change the course of western civilization by posting green frogs on the internet.

Your unions will be the first to go under the pressure of cheap labor. Your social security will be the next. Better start buttering up your butthole for Mohamad or else he might execute you.

So, are you an antifa autist collecting (you)s for some ebin screencap about how you took on the evil racist 8channers?
Or just a delusional Frenchman high on a cocktail of nationalism and multiculturalism?
Or you're just trolling and I'm biting down on a tasty steel hook right now.

Next time you see the credits you'll realize it's all frog last names.

Apart from Gadget, Les Mondes Engloutis was also a good cartoon.

Besides this, there is also Oban Star Racer.

Impossible, their skin is way too white for that to be France. It's probably some shitty French dub from some actual white country

I hope you're not only just realizing "reality tv" is heavily faked and scripted. Tomb Raider on NES is just too retarded though. Can't believe they didn't even check the console it was for before editing it onto the TV.

alex is best girl

No.

>blonde bimbo is better than delicous brown waifu
no

Jayce and the wheeled warriors had a pretty cool intro/end. Has a bunch of starwars references as well.

Probably because none of them are good.

Blake and Mortimer. A French/Canadian animated adaption of the Franco-Belgian comics series. (Apparently made by the same French/Canadian companies that did the 90's Tintin animated adaption).

That's the late night public access foreign movie experience.

This is now a Cheburashka thread

*American

Belgian

i dont speak surrender, what are they saying?

*Swiss, who the Americans stole from.

Face it user. Europe's best days are long behind them. I can understand being mad at us for that whole destroying all of europe thing, but that doesn't mean you have to hold it against us forever.

top kek