#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Time Passages Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
>>>Holla Forums10292427
>>>/8diamonds/2892
6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

>Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.html
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ZJFtl
archive.is/0XCok
archive.is/if1ZO
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/09/vegetative-state-vagus-nerve-stimulation-health-science/
archive.is/eVGF3
oneangrygamer.net/2017/09/randy-pitchford-tries-to-defend-aliens-colonial-marines-again-calls-it-a-7-5-game/40480/
news.gallup.com/poll/171740/americans-confidence-news-media-remains-low.aspx
archive.is/BZZTp
archive.is/4X2Uc
archive.is/u9iv4
archive.is/OQsi0
archive.is/1E7vG
archive.is/G7lbH
archive.fo/WZL4x
archive.is/EcOyv
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
twitter.com/Helma_Lennartz/status/912839574505656320
archive.fo/kGCRP
archive.is/4zJml
breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/31/matt-stoller-google-got-colleagues-kicked-think-tank/
breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/30/google-critic-removed-from-think-tank-following-praise-of-eu-penalties/
read.lhtranslation.com/read-tsuujou-kougeki-ga-zentai-kougeki-de-ni-kai-kougeki-no-okaa-san-wa-suki-desu-ka-chapter-0.html
archive.is/Hvp8Z
archive.is/DIqib
youtube.com/watch?v=070akNz4DPM
archive.is/6BTJd
archive.fo/DIsHZ
archive.is/szwKI
twitter.com/highimpactsex/status/912705350427537408
archive.is/3tdBq
strandbooks.com/event/the-struggle-of-game-design
archive.is/3CLMr
archive.is/am76V
archive.is/K7tDm
archive.fo/ils6d
archive.is/CHcWy
archive.is/DwuLP
archive.is/kL0uA
archive.is/Jqeh5
archive.is/PFPlK
archive.is/mKgDA
archive.is/KAZ5U
twitter.com/SpeakableHastur/status/913266021208817664
archive.is/S7TKe
archive.is/m25PG
inquiry.bunka.go.jp/SelectInquiries.aspx
archive.fo/144Tm
twitter.com/2Dnot3D/status/912558822442418176
archive.is/3c5MZ
twitter.com/AsYouNotWish/status/913162815854092288
archive.is/MXmV1
gurochan.ch/f/res/12858.html
voat.co/v/NeoFAG/2157691
archive.is/laOhp
twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/913408061414477825
archive.is/iOTWr
archive.fo/AceFx
archive.fo/bXtJz
knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/a-wyatt-mann
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST FOR BENIS

Benis

FUCK YOU GAYMERGAYS

Archive of before bread:
archive.fo/ZJFtl

OP TIMBER!

This is the final, ready-to-distribute version.
Spread to Japanese Twitter and Social Media.

If changing directors on an animu can get otaku angry, consider the effect of gaijin messing with their vidya tiddies.

OP TIMBER! TWITTER-FRIENDLY VERSION

This is the final, ready-to-distribute version.
Spread to Japanese Twitter and Social Media.

Should I get Nekopara?

Someone take this I belong on 4chan, please feed me the brown pill code from my hands as a thank you for what you faggots have been doing.

Yes.
I am surprised that you didn't played/read it yet.

didn't you guys kill gawker?

Speaking of time passages: A week ago, September 20 is when Summer ends and also the day j00t came and clarified that GG threads were to be banned along with anyone else not in line with the compromised hotpockets. How do you feel about it now, looking back after what has been accomplished since then, with SJWs thinking they had the upper hand with that move.

Oh were they ever in for a rude awakening.

When GG was still alive and not a circlejerk of 100 people. Good times.

Who is this article for aside from liberals who already think this? All this will do is piss off patriotic americans regardless of race.

Gawker was bought by a Mexican Zionist. They killed the main brand because the retard in court was too stupid to realize that making jokes referencing distributing pedophilia would turn the jury against you.

Only Gawker as website.
Its satellites, no.

I wasn't around when that happened.
I just think moot was time bomb as it is with all goons.

Seems dead to me.

archive.is/0XCok
I read this, now you all have to too

Never really looked into that. Thank you.

"Fuck. Put me back to sleep and wake me when the wall is built."

Oh, he sure will be enriched with diversity

When I wanted Mom to break me, this wasn't what I meant.

>Man Partly Wakes From 15-Year Vegetative State
>Article was published 2 days ago
archive.is/if1ZO
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/09/vegetative-state-vagus-nerve-stimulation-health-science/
>Mombot tweet was over 3 and a half hours ago

Memetics at work

This makes me sad.

Don't worry, user. The world has gone mad. Just roll with the punches, and you'll do fine. My MP3 player replaced all the images from one album with the cover of a David Bowie album, with his picture as part of it, the day he died. The only song from that album that played was a song about death.

That Shadowrun talk went places.

Don't forget crippling debt from hospital bills for either him or his family if he is a burger. Then a bunch of attention from media that will burn out in a couple of weeks when they move onto the next big thing.

Let me be the first to tell you that you are my relative of African descent

I shouldn't have talked about forehead penises.

Well, even if I started the conversation and felt disgusted, I'm starting to like the idea of having a full futa thai prostitution ring.

archive.is/eVGF3

It's always the gamers with them, isn't it? It's never their fault, only the people who never wanted shitty practices.
It's like you have to trade your heart and soul to be a dev now.

They had to since around the beginning of the ps2 era.

I would've said since around
but yeah that works too.

Ps2 occured 2002, and got popular in normalfag spaces before 2007, so thats why I said ps2.

I don't remember ultra shitty practices like overpriced DLCs and microtransactions back in the ps2 era. Then again, I was a kid that bought used games on sale since I was a consolefag.

XD

I think overpriced DLC and microtransactions are pretty impossible when you don't have a console with internet connection (even though the ps2 had but it wasn't as big of a feature as it is today).
Imagine going in to a store and buying a disc with only skins on it, I don't think it would have worked.

It was 2007 that fucked us all right up the ass.

Those shiggy diggy fibbies.

At least in 2002 it was still easily avoidable, while in 2007 it became the norm and not too long afterwards marked the end of any remnants of the Wild West.

And considering no new info has come for his new game, its gonna be an artsy fartsy egowank, and may or may not have good gameplay.

Troy Leavitt responds to that Escapist article.

Atleast you're not Randy Pitchford
oneangrygamer.net/2017/09/randy-pitchford-tries-to-defend-aliens-colonial-marines-again-calls-it-a-7-5-game/40480/

How can one man be this deluded?

When your name is on the line and the audience will kill your career, very.

kizuna a cute

Stop everything, the world is fucking doomed.

very good

You're a dollar short and 19 years late to that realization.

That's not a real AI. I don't get how people fall for that bullshit.

We know, we're just acting too.
Though to be honest, we're probably going to have actual gamer AI in our lifetime. Just probably pretty far into the future.

Also, while this may seem odd, help out with the Kemono Friends stuff. It might just help us make some new friends and make the communication barrier between individuals a lot less. Then we can pass info (like Timber) onto them.

Making an ally of Otaku today can help us tomorrow.

This is just how the world is now, nobody is ever willing to take responsibility for their shit, and they're always, always looking to shift blame to another. This is what happens when you don't allow people to be criticized and give them participation awards for losing, a generation of developmentally stunted retards that can do no wrong and who blame everything bad that happens to them, even their own bad decisions on something else. Such as those damn nasty gamers!

My friend is convinced that the "right" has lost and that SJWs, liberals, and 3rd wave feminism are in control of everything and can't be defeated. He believes that everyone trust the media (which I know to be false but don't have links to studies)

Help me prove him wrong. I know SJWs hold a lot of positions of power but things have changed, haven't they? 3 years ago the thought of opposing SJWs/liberals was unthinkable. No more people than ever are speaking up. To be honest I'm having a hard time debating him on this, the free speech week shit kinda has me down. I've drifted away from these threads, only dropping in once or twice a week now. I've been redpilling him on matters of SJW censorship in anime and gaming, and slowly turning him away from 4chan. He now sees the problems with the site, though sadly I think he's turning to reddit instead.
It's been a wild ride, a wild few years. A lot's happened. A lot is surly yet to happen. Things are shitty. But I think a real impact has been made. I only hope it's enough. It has to be enough.

Have you shown him Jordan Peterson, or Gad Saad? The metrics alone show that more and more people are coming around to the fact that postmodernism is poisoning society and it is slowly being expunged.

I meant now more people than ever
I've pointed out that anti-SJW youtubers have more subs and views than all the SJW youtubers put together.

Don't worry, user, it's been here for quite some time. Embed related may be long as fuck but you might be interested in hearing it.

Start at 19:00 to skip all of the introductory bullshit

Show media approval ratings from sources outside the MSM
news.gallup.com/poll/171740/americans-confidence-news-media-remains-low.aspx

off topic but one of the guys at the studio who did your name made a 30 sec tourist ad for Canada. I must hand it to these guys this anime version of Canada makes this cuckhole seem lovely.

Remind him Trump won the election. The average American can see the utter psychosis of the left for what it is now, they're rioting in the streets, destroying public monuments and refusing to let controversial speakers talk at events, and people are growing sick of it rapidly. Meanwhile the media has to run near 24 HR propaganda to convince People that your average right winger is a literal Nazi that's totes worse than the armed, masked goons marching In the street, which they achieve only by false association with the KKK and neo Nazi movements. Your friend is living in a bubble, just keep exposing him to alternative sources, eventually hell snap out of it, if he has a brain between his ears.

The whole business with Antifa getting dropped was a big sign of failure on their part. They wanted them to stick and to become socially accepted. It was a strong push, to normalize not just threats, but actual violence against people who they didn't like while still claiming a moral highground and an underdog status. But it didn't work, they got declared officially to be no good, and everyone dropped them. If they had truly won, it would have been an easy push and it'd be getting worse every day. They tried to establish a violent leashed animal into the political sphere and failed to control it with constant mockery and legal issues the only results.

And this was with scores of celebrity shills, mass media support, garbage meme factories, Trump outrage and the easiest target to paint as your opponent, "literal nazis". Still fucking flopped. The parody antifa accounts are still tearing them up on twitter, needing to get Snopes to coddle them and prove that they aren't actually getting ducktaped to poles enmasse.

Ah sorry for misreading it.

It's not just that though. We have gone from anonymous people on the internet pointing out things are wrong, to large groups of people discussing why things are wrong, and finally to academics who have pinpointed why things are wrong and now are educating people on how to solve it.

Your friend is looking at just the bad part of the picture and not the slow surge of sanity making it's way through the population.

This is exactly one of the things I was looking for, thank you user!

Come on, user you know 2D always > 3D

Fake advertisement.

Engage him on two levels, on the emotional and the factual. Show him data like and mix it with scenes of hope like that handegg player/ former army ranger being the only one to stand for the national anthem.

And tell him to quit MSM.

Also AFD in Germany came 3rd in the elections, first time since WW2 has a nationalist party had any political power.

At one point I had Canada as my planned place of seeking refuge but Trudeau seems intent on convincing me not to.

why doesn't that surprise me?

You're most likely to die from a nationwide fire due to Trudeau's retarded obsession for diversity.

archive.is/BZZTp

archive.is/4X2Uc

archive.is/u9iv4
archive.is/OQsi0 archive.is/1E7vG

archive.is/G7lbH

user most maple fags here in this thread or elsewhere on this Korean comic board universally beg others not to move to this shithole.

Fucking Wunderbar. Lets hope they get the sleep out of their eyes and have their morning coffee before Ackhmed and Co. breed them out of existence. If they can do that, Germany might be saved.

Deus Lo Vult soon mein freunde.

True

Depends. If he count Donald :^)

Libcuck detected

Why would anything change, goyim?

kek
Expect rainbow hair in a month.

I know this isn't really the place to discuss it, but I hated Youjo Senki. Specifically, I hated Tanya. Seems like she was written by an edgelord for edgelords and I found myself wishing she would die or at least be permanently injured by that other mage with God's power. LOL NOPE she gets shot in the arm and faces a huge blast head on, but she comes out just fine and is back to normal the next day.

Unfortunately Merkel still has majority with her party, and will have a coalition with 2-4 other parties to have control still.
(((Martin Schulz))) from SPD who lost huge still have the second largest number of seats, his party has been coalition with Merkel for previous years and has stated Germany is only allowed to exist as long as it serves Israel, and wants more immigration, and social benefits than Merkel.

Germany, Canada and Sweden are in a race to see who can cuck their shit up more it seems.

The only actual edgelord is Mary Sue and she dies like bitch.

Look me in the screen and tell me that Tanya is a well-written character. I dare you.

I mostly care about the Tanya lewds.

That wasn't my argument. And she isn't well written, not in the anime at least.

*meine Freunde.
Nouns are always capitalized, and Freunde is plural, so you have to use a plural declension for mein.

Maybe I oughta read the manga then. The story has a lot of potential but they don't do shit with it, and instead put in a lot of Being X Machinas.

I have a hard time getting hard for Tanya since she's technically a middle-aged man in a little girl's body.

Remember that he is first and foremost your friend. Have fun together and enjoy each other's company, don't worry about the world's events all the time or you'll burn both him and yourself out.

Living the dream

That just means she knows her way around the dick, user.

Wait, a guy in a girl's body is totally straight, but traps are gay?

Because unlike traps, a reincarnated female body like Tanya is biologically female. Tanya has a pussy and can one day grow boobs and get impregnated. Traps have dicks and a y chromosome .

There is no cock or balls, nor has the body ever had them. Thus it isn't gay.
It's not hard.

archive.fo/WZL4x

I dunno, still sounds gay to me. It's no different from a guy having a sex change operation but also changing himself on a genetic level as well. Goes back to the age-old argument of "If you replace every part of a ship except for one board, is it still the same ship?"
I like to err on the side of caution and not fap to characters like Tanya or Cagliostro.

When will they-
Ayy

The manga suffers from the same issues as the anime but sorta flipped. They're both an adaptation of an ongoing LN series, neither are particularly faithful to the original material, and both take substantial liberties with the source material to accommodate the change of medium, and they both kinda oversimplify Tanya's characterization but in two opposite end of the spectrum. I ain't saying the LN is a masterpiece or anything because it's really not, but it's better in my shit opinion than it's adaptations.

Technically it's a completely different body. If you believe in the whole reincarnation concept, then everyone has been different sexes in different lifetimes, it's that Tanya rembers her padt life.

Lets get mad and wish someone did something- then not do anything about it.
Fuck me, /a/ mod team really is shit.

Oddly enough, the jap ascii art that's spamming HQ is was also posted in that thread. (Pic related).
>>>/a/738426
Not saying /a/ is behind it, but it could be whoever is behind it isn't specifically aiming at Holla Forums or HQ- but searching the top boards or the nerve center threads for any mention of GG then replying with that.

Should've kept your loud mouth out of /jp/!

I think this post confirms it:

That is completely different because you wouldn't remember your past life, and as such, wouldn't behave like, for instance, a boy if you were reincarnated as a girl.

The only time that traps aren't gay is if the trap is fucking a woman. All other times are 100% gay.
A male having sex with something that has a penis and/or a Y chromosome is gay.

There's a much longer screencapped post detailing it- but SJWs were basically tailored as the next generation- the next great leaders & entrepreneurs (because of what they believed, not skill or merit). GG basically exposed their true nature. When met with the slightest resistance (a bunch of nerds on the internet saying "No, you are wrong") that they lose their mind. Whether they'd have jumped to this level of insanity without us after the election, or our initial salvo softened them up, people began to see the emperor with no clothes. Or rather- even if they couldn't pierce the illogical argument of SJWs- the SJW had lost the upper hand of moral superiority by calling for riots and acting like a kid during a tantrum.

Should this be done with a hashtag?
And should we build a list of eng speaking jap devs on the HQ thread (or does that just mean shills will go through them and false flag to drive them away from this info)?

He apologized for that.

Because your fucking gamergate autism wasn't what the thread was about, retard. It was about being mad. The shit isn't some Gamergate bullshit, it's retarded Nip businessmen being retards.

I was watching, and it was fucking stupid. You dumped a lengthy multipost copypasta that didn't fit the context or the specifics of the situation. There isn't going to be an animegate, just like comicgate or any of the others. The culture is too different and the targets would require different tactics.

We're watching, recording, and assumedly boycotting as needs be, but other than that this is a Japanese issue and the Otaku will handle it. Trying to rile up /a/ into what they see as chanology mark 2 is just going to get you laughed at. Especially since this isn't a "gamers are dead" moment, there's no one supporting Kadokawa over this. I've seen maybe a handful saying we should wait for more info, but this is a full blown consumer revolt by the main target audience in mass, not a censorship debacle.

So then how come the bot doesn't reply to nearly every post in a GG thread (that mentions a term it's supposed to react to- Vivian, GG, etc)? Or does the GG threads get an exception to prevent the bot being banned for mass spam?

This is truly a different matter that doesn't call for gamergate. /a/ may have a hateboner for Holla Forums, but it's a situation that they and otaku can handle on their own. We should focus on videogames.

I'm of the "be prepared or prepare to fail" mindset, and Kadokawa isn't going to take it lying down. I was hoping you guys would have better links to Japan, so at the very least you could aid them if they wind up getting shat on like GG did. Or once SJWeebos and outlets like CrunchyRoll try to memoryhole what actually happened and paint Kadokawa as great fucking heroes (if Kadokawa can't make money in Japan, then they'll focus on America instead- and letting whoever can promise the widest sales take the reigns).

If nothing else- try to build your boycott list, avoid fake info & leaders, and spread the boycott list to Japan as best you can.

Canada's got a whole lot of natural beauty, but I can't stomach their anti-freedom mentality.

>Twitter's former CEO wonders if it's possible that Twitter enabled a white supremacist to win the White House
It's so funny to see people call Trump a WN while real WNs on Holla Forums are constantly disappointed in him.

Futa x Female porn:
Male x Female porn:
male x female porn is gayer than futa x female porn

Both halfchan and Holla Forums /a/ are a bunch of elitist weeaboo faggot NTR'ed cucks who don't care about the encroachment of their hobby by outside forces because they'll just go to the excuse of
If people want to make a kerfuffle on it, let them, but don't expect those idiots to come and help, they really don't give a damn.

This is the fucking issue, dude. It's /a/. No one there actually buys shit, or even knows Japanese. We literally have a single thread dedicated to shit we've bought.

Hence why I posted the info in their thread.
I wouldn't have mentioned it here if not for the bot reply.

As you say however; ontopic:

Last one is still sort of on topic. How do we explain to others who feel defeatist- be it in an industry or politics- that it's gonna get better if people try. Or just link them to non MSM news places as suggested.

Good evening, faggots!

God, I'm super late again.

Oh? those bans and censorship excuses must be my imagination, go defend those elitist weebs if you want, if they don't want to help, then don't go there, they didn't give a damn, like the last few years with Funi dubbing and adding political shit in Maid Dragon and Prison School because "Subs superior to Dubs"

It's goons trying to start shit again.

I know it is too early to shitpost, but is anyone still playing Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires? I can't get the online rewards if I don't fight in online campaigns.

Just by , you can tell it was a 100% intentional, or the goon that posted it is REALLY dedicated.(Previous post history, for starters)
This general should try to rein in its newfags instead of encouraging them to post outside of this containment.

Congratulations val

archive.is/EcOyv

I think the problem is that your friend is a pessimistic adolescent who needs to learn some long term thinking. The advice other people have given you is fine, so show him the effective counter programming that is out there, but present this as a conflict that isn't going to be won tomorrow or next year.

These laws are unfair toward the muslim refugees and should be removed :^)

I like how liberals turn around and declare lolicon and superior 2d girls pedophilia but they will defend refugees raping pre-pubescent girls

What the fuck, does the age of consent (fifteen on France) mean nothing? Gee, I wonder if the rapist has fled his home country.

In short, the fucking idiots at kadokawa made the VA's apologize on their behalf for firing Tatsuki.
The otaku is not happy about this.

Nigger, imagine it getting a genderbender spell cast on you. Everything in you becomes female except you have the memories till now.

At least the nazi LePen didn't win.

Val will defend this.

Merdeland was never, ever truly a part of Europe, not even before the rapefugees came there.

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news:
In the process of organizing and adding more info
Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence.

Useful Links:

operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:
>>>/loli/77115

Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add more)
>Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/116640 )
~~

SPREAD THIS:
pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
Fakku 1901-2000: files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt

Info & feedback welcome

There was a time when I was shocked at stories like this.

I didn't know there were Jewish people among the Japanese.

Rape culture is now becoming a normal instance in the way of life in Western Europe. Where's the feminists that will protests these things?! OH wait, they're the group who condones these things too.

Don't forget about their recent antic.

No description of the perp, so it''s probably a "Migrant"

There is still some hope left.
(can't archive the comments afaik)

But user, they are protesting it! Sandnogs only rape children is the fault of white men not being accommodating enough! :^)

That's a cartoon, how can that be realistic?

You fail user.

We need more Trucks of Peace.

This Is What Disney's Profits Would Look Like If they Listened To Every Retarded Feminist With A Blog

Val will defend this.

Ok, not THAT much.

twitter.com/Helma_Lennartz/status/912839574505656320
archive.fo/kGCRP
Be happy they got hit where it hurt.
Also the entire team left with Tatsuki.

He is not prosecuted for rape, but it still counts as a sexual offence against a minor.
archive.is/4zJml

I just saw an article on my phone from salon that claims Milo's free speech week was a dud, and then tells how to "defeat the alt-right." This is a blatant lie, more than 500 people showed up, the cops only let in 50 and that's what the media took pictures of.

On a somewhat related note, I've noticed that google will only recomend articles to me from a handful of sites, all of which I have blacklisted.

All of these sites are lying corrupt SJW infested shit holes and google doesn't offer any ability to directly block specific sites. All I can do is disable the feature all together.

Google seems to be manipulating search results more than ever to me. I have no proof of this though.

I'm not trying to sound arrogant but both Holla Forums and /a/'s apathy is really not going to help them, /a/ I mean at least has an excuse( with how hard sjws are trying to infiltrate I don't know how long that'll last for tho) Holla Forums doesn't have a single fucking excuse for not doing shit period stop letting things get so fucking bad.

For some reason I didn't even think about that angle to try to demoralize people. Except it is too little, too late by this point.

Why not just prop up a new brand that they can mold? All of those have so many damn issues attached and I'm pretty sure at least one or two is on the verge of bankruptcy.

No, actually Holla Forums has excuse.
Majority of current year comics just suck and are oozing with socjus.

Also, I just realized: Why the fuck are they so obsessed with tatoos?

I might have a hypothesis.

I swear, I don't understand their obsession with tattoos. I personally don't like tattoos.

How fucking pathetic, every board that has refused to team up with you are "apathetic", instead of just admit that other boards are starting to hate this Gamergate business more and more. Remember when r/KiA was going to /gamergate/ and telling people to go to /gg/ instead of /gamergatehq/? Of course not, but try to pretend you do, everyone hated it and calmed down when they fucked off. Now people expect the same of you.

Of course.

Where have you been? Wikileaks and Assange has called out on google for monopolizing and being a gigantic information distributor, and listen to Milo's interview with James Damore.

As if she thought close cropped neon hair, thise glasses and a nose ring would make her look any better. What is up with their lack of aesthetic sense?

These are meme accounts aren't they..

A couple I know just had a baby and they're going to raise it "gender neutral" and not tell "it" if it's a boy or girl or anyone else either "until maybe figures out on its own"… Fuck this earth

Because in their world, vulgarity means beauty.
The more they are able to "go against" "traditional" beauty standards, the more "beautiful" they think they are.

they legalized loli 2 years ago and now they're coming for real girls too

hide your children frogs

When you have something you don't like you cover it up.
I believe every person with tattoos doesn't respect himself.

But user! If you actually want to talk about the board's subject matter instead of fighting nasty SJWs on twitter then you're a freedom and titty hating goon!

It's self-sabotage and a cry for attention.
The usual behavior of a child when it wants something someone else has.

Also I'm oddly going to defend /a/ here kinda, don't bother annoying them as they really don't give a shit let them bask in their apathy. Some of you guys need learn how to act on /a/ but granted /a/'s rules and elitism are pretty cancerous.

Call the social services and tell them that the parents are psychologically abusing the child.
Or just laugh at them and ask why they are so stupid. Mockery is a powerful weapon.

Poor dude was suffering. Pic unrelated.

I already told them they're fucked up and that I want to never see them again

Rebelling against abusive parents I guess. I know one guy who illegally got tattoos at 14 and he had pretty religious parents parents. He also run away from home at 16 or something like that.

My theory is:

It's the same thing with any body modification, it's just about attention but they don't have the talent so they just add a bunch of shit to their body instead.

Huh we got some bitterness going on here now.

People like this shouldn't have kids period.

Reminds me of this guy I knew in high school who got a spider tattoo on his face just to spite his folks.

Most likely, since antifa don't go to Twitter generally, at least not as a hub. Generally if they go for social media to organise, they do it through Facebook.

I personally find tattoos and piercings erotic, but the big problem is that they try to "enhance" the girl with them (Leading to a trashy/thug like appearance) instead of treating it like an accessory.

Okay…what boards actually do shit instead of bathing in defeatism?

This too because tattoos and piercings mean that you're "rebelling against the man" and are using it for shock value. The irony of it is that, historically, tattoos and piercings used to indicate status like if one was a POW or a slave or belonged to a specific tribe.

There was a function to report a link as inacurate so it'd be pushed down the search list.
Being they have an agenda, I'd say link to archived versions of the story whenever you can- and explain why it's BS to others.

And yeah- Google has gone into overdrive. Embed related.

Yes. The account is dripping with sarcasm. Please don't RT this, look at our glorious ally clearly doing illegal shit/thuggery, etc.

Speaking of- didn't Google pull strings to shut down the ThinkTank that proposed they were a monopoly?
I really need source/proof of that so as to use it for anti-Google stuff.
Also, did we or Holla Forums ever decide if AdNauseum was effective/safe to use against Google/Youtube?

Or for that matter, making their women ugly enough to not be taken away by a dominant tribe as sex slaves.

user, when you realise that the vast majority of people that dress retardedly, wear obnoxious glasses, dye their hair a hue akin to the Joker's, and/or are constantly getting dumb fucking tattoos disclosure, tattoos are still insanely hot on certain girls but that's my thing I guess are simply attention starved children, a lot makes sense. Combine this with a desperate need to belong to an in-group and add a dash of contrarian hipsterism and you've got a recipe for the type of narcissistic retards that set off and fanned the flames of GG look at LW and tell me that I am wrong

Even normalfags do this shit constantly. Lots of people crave attention and will do whatever it takes to get it. Whether this means going full SOCJUS and adopting the uniform and mannerisms because of the warm

Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /u/ and /hgg/.
I don't know much about others.

/monster/ is pretty cool

What would it be like to fuck her lip hole? Just wondering haha

Check it here, be warned, it's breitbart so any idiot who hears it name will automatically dismiss it, check the links there.

breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/31/matt-stoller-google-got-colleagues-kicked-think-tank/

breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/30/google-critic-removed-from-think-tank-following-praise-of-eu-penalties/

This. Them modifying their bodies, or even harming themselves is just a cry for attention.

It would be like fucking an empty doorway

They link to a Huffington Post article ironically enough so no matter if you're dealing with someone deeply conservative or liberal they'd be likely to at least consider it.

Also damn, I knew a shitload got cut by Adult Swim for World Peace but holy shit would it have been a million times better just with the uncensored transitions

When I think of tattoos on a woman, I think about the mature Yakuza lady who always has a knife hidden by the thigh under her kimono. Now these SJWs get stupid looking tattoos and think they're hot shit.

To the user who kept linking that LN, the manga serialization is upon us. read.lhtranslation.com/read-tsuujou-kougeki-ga-zentai-kougeki-de-ni-kai-kougeki-no-okaa-san-wa-suki-desu-ka-chapter-0.html

You suffered that cancer now?
I just magically got the old one back.

Scratch that, now it went back to shit.

I know it's a little late, but I just remembered that I had this video. See about showing it to your friend user.

This is a gross oversimplification of the situation, Merkel will be chancellor but her coalition, effectively composed of four parties, will be unstable. The Greens are completely against stricter refugee laws, while FDP/CSU are probably going to press for them - both parties have some reason to not forget their election promises, FDP is only now recovering from not having been in parliament for the last 4 years (also thanks to Merkel) and fear having to repeat that while CSU, traditionally more conservative than CDU, is facing Bavarian elections next year, and their performance in federal elections has been a disaster so they're under major pressure to regain their more conservative voters that left for the AfD. Greens and FDP, despite more or less being bourgeois parties, kind of hate each other, Green and CSU are also not very close at all. And if any of those three partners drops out the entire coalition breaks up, re-elections will happen, and Merkel will most likely be pressured not to run for her party again. So, in short, shit could be worse.

Well if we are going to go towards naming Communism directly then Yuri is obligatory. Both the ones that people usually show and the rare Yuri videos. The possibility should also not be eliminated that the only way you can save others from drowning is by first lifting YOURSELF out of the water by encouraging him to get fit, learn to identify threats and improve his life in general. Anyone that puts themselves in a state of "everything is fucked and beyond my control" has a very high chance of having some personal flaws of their own that can be corrected, since that type of mentality does not generally arise from someone that is happy with how successful they are.

Because natural beauty must be obscured or destroyed. Same reason for the piercings, the unnatural colors of hair dye, the unnatural proportions of cellulite. They are brainwashed to hate nature, especially human nature like natural beauty, in-group preferences (self-preservation) and heterosexuality. The (((ones))) brainwashing them despise nature and gravitate toward urban areas.

This is the ideal Japanese woman.

why is it always boys being faggots? Why do these bad parents never let their girls dress up as boys. That shit is fucked up too, but at least cute. And when they grow up, they at least turn into decent woman.

Kinda glossing over the fact that gay is nonstandard sex between anything BUT a man and a woman.

No….?

twitter.com/libertarianism/status/913011139830796294

archive.is/Hvp8Z

archive.is/DIqib

I wonder how long it'll take for (((Adult Swim))) to take this down.

wew
Lolbergs.

They really can't think about new narrative.

what's wrong with a girl wearing boy clothes? Nigger that shit is cute as fuck. They try to hang out with guys but fail at everything we do.

Because women are much more susceptible to emotional manipulation, which is the reason why whenever you read the news about shit like refugees, they are always talking about how not letting them in would be hurting families. In fact, the whole "muh chilluns" scare was based on that, because women instinctively would be inclined to protect any children in general, while men would simply tell the kids to suck it the fuck up. That is why you always see diversity propaganda have black/mixed males but almost Nordic type of white females, the propaganda is made to appeal to women and having a woman that looks like something from a completely different planet would make them less likely to identify with the message. That is why they target men with as many emasculating things as possible, it is to destroy the natural tendencies they have to make them oppose this type of shit.

Doubt they will, considering the fact that the show was cancelled and Adult Swim already distanced themselves from it. Also Sam announced on the Dick Show that he plans on self-funding Season 2.

FRANCE YES

When the instinct for pride and preservation is intact, without self-loathing, nature hating, marxist brainwashing, then the outward appearance is not deliberately made to look disgusting. You can see the difference when someone is psychologically damaged and rotting from the inside out versus someone who's mental state remains within human nature. Women are far more miserable when they abandon traditional roles because those traditional roles were born out of nature. For the most part, it feels natural and satisfying to occupy those roles while abandoning them degrades mental health.

They're deadly.

As someone earlier explained, the guy will be tried anyway. It's basically just legal linguistics to say "she didn't say no, but she was still a child, so technically it's not rape, but it's still child abuse", or some shit like that not entirely sure I perfectly understood what the technicalities were about
In short, of course the dude will be tried and put in jail for it. Especially because he was too retarded to say "I dindu nuffin" and went "yeah but she was into it" instead. Maybe she was, but even if it's not forcing someone for sex, it was still sexing a child

Also for population replacement through mixing you would need one of the sexes to comply, in terms of reproduction women don't need to be willing for the act to occur while men do (unless you plan on feeding 50% of the entire country with viagra, in which case the men can still reproduce with the women and fuck with the plan). By destroying men in a society they drastically reduce the desire for women to go for their own, thus providing a slightly slower but still effective alternative to raping 50% of the country.

While I would love to believe you, with no archive I can't verify what you are saying.

absolutely disgusting

this is too

Discarding that tattoos are shitty in every way possible, they look pretty damn good. The artists must be an expert.

First one was actually pretty funny up until the end.

I wonder what ethnic group this person is apart of

Take away this baka.

So /a/ is the nip otaku community?

Traditional japanese tattooing is pretty hardcore.
A little complementary documentary about yakuza tattoos youtube.com/watch?v=070akNz4DPM
Pardon the "cool american" voice narrator.

I thought that was /jp/.

It's an easy way to show off individualism and insist you're special. And I don't mean this in a negative way, because I'm actually planning on a tatoo or two. It's basically a billboard on you to show off who you are without having to talk to anyone. One friend of mine has the Triforce on his ankle as a memento of when he was a kid, and him and his friends stayed up for a week straight hopped up on caffeine and sugar and beat OoT together without stopping. Other people get their significant other's name on them, or a Harry Potter tattoo. It's a way of showing off something that means a lot to you without having to say a word.

Sp obviously, people who are OBSESSED with being MORE SPECIAL THAN ANYONE ELSE flock to tattoos because looking different than hetero-cisgendered fucks is the most important thing they can do with themselves. You'll notice that their tattoos are never anything special or meaningful. It's always just "rose vines and gardens" or "skulls and death" and maybe some "empowering" words chucked in there as well.

Not really but I hope our /jp/ is doing well they had a rough time on cuckchan due to moot.

Why do people feel the need to try so hard to be special?

Tattoos were once markings of achievements, like managing to live long enough in a tribe to actually be an adult, or because of some great hunt you succeeded at.

It's hard to be special in world with 7,6 billions people.
It's way too much to even bother.
Trivia: You have exact 1% chance in your lifetime to meet someone that looks exactly like you.

this user gets it

Thanks user, its been a while since Ive written or spoken any German so I'm real rusty. I was actually thinking I should have used Meiner after I posted, so I guess I would have been wrong either way.

For sure, the situation is far from fixed, or even being on its way to being fixed, but this is a big step in the right direction, and when a country is as completely caught in the trap of Political Correctness as Germany currently is, baby steps are needed first. I'm just hoping it wont all be too late by the time Germans finally put their foot down.

Id like all of those traps. Does that make me gay, or super gay?

This one of my biggest issues with today, everyone feels the need to be special when it's ok to be yourself not everyone can stand out in the crowd but don't feel bad sometimes it's best to be you.

/jp/ merged into /a/ post Exodus.

>This is our /jp/ at work: >>>/jp/35148
They seem to be working just fine. If you have a problem with this, you can go to 4chan.

The first three posts are mine.

Glad to see /jp/ around on Holla Forums.

/ }ii ii{ ∧             /  iii|iii  ∧         /  l :|:::l  ハ         f!v^ | :::::| ^v i}         {!  ''  ̄ ''  i}         / / ∧∧ ! \        /  .iハ:.   i∧:  ヽ      /| .::/j⌒、:. /⌒リ:::. ト、        ハ  lx=ミ、ヽノ.ム=ミ l:: ハ      ノ ハ l/んハ  /んハ l:  ハ      ∥ \{ Vソ  弋ソ }:/ |  You're the crossie friend?     | '  (乂 r─ ┐ .ノ:) ' .| Sugoi!     |     ヽ '.、 _ノ ノ    |     ∨\{\({\n/})/}/∨     /     {/u\}    \

I don't take pride in looking different, it's retarded, attention only gets you trouble.
I do take pride in looking generic enough to blend into a crowd, and it's fun to sneak up on friends and surprise them when it's clear they've looked in my direction. I've even managed to pull it off in a bright ass yellow safety vest during a work shift in my supermarket workplace
It's a skill no one needs, but it's a good one to have when shit goes down.
I don't feel the need to plaster my identity all over my body, I find it more comfortable to be able to talk to someone with them never knowing who I am unless they care enough to find out. Because that way, I can tell if people are worth hanging out with. To the rest I could care less if i'm another face in a crowd to them, I prefer it that way.

…should I be afraid?

Yes, it would be "easier," but that's what makes the tattoo appealing. Few other people want to get them because it's hard, expensive, and will stay with you forever.

Self confident people don't need to do outrageous things for attention because they don't crave other people's approval.

archive.is/6BTJd

The new youtube layout is cancer

But that's actually pretty cool

Which new youtube layout isn't?

It always was cancerous.
For 2 years at least.

Why I do expect WE WUZ KANGZ tier revisionism somewhere?

The ancient HTML one where you could get all your subscription videos or a channel's entire library loaded at the same time was pretty good.

Anime literally does not share the circumstances that kicked off GG for Gaming. Especially with this Kadokawa issue. There is no sneering body of specialized press shielding Kadokawa, as far as we know, forums aren't cracking down on public discourse en masse, no "Otaku are dead" articles, no independent underbelly of the industry spreading Social Justice dogma in order to worm their way into corporate employment opportunities. The biggest mistake the gaming industry made was enabling the indie community and hoisting them up when they're responsible for the majority of our cultural ills now.

Anime is what Gaming would be if more people told Indie developers to fuck off. As such, they only have to deal with situations like this, where it's just stupid Japanese businessmen making stupid Japanese business decisions and getting their urethra's sounded by their Japanese fans in Japan. These things take care of themselves and they require no special push for a Nip version of GG.

Fuck Holla Forums though, you're right about them. I have no fucking respect for them. Not even a dentist has ever seen anyone open their mouths that wide just to get fucked in the throat.

I can't believe so many people just sat there and fucking took it

Holla Forums is raiding reddit, I saw that kind of shit all over reddit yesterday. Well… now that I think about it, it's probably not a raid considering reddit is full of actual communists.

Your post feels a bit playful so I'll hate to break it with this cold explanation.

Holla Forums. /a/. Holla Forums. /jp/. /whateverelse/. They're at least dismissive of gamergate. 8ch as a whole isn't interested in being with gamergate or /gamergatehq/ and you are convinced that its them being apathetic.
Thinking about it, I'm not even sure what the FUCK this general did to other boards and why you seem to slight them out, but they're not interested in talking with you.
But right now, your debacle with /jp/ is a fucking catastrophe and its on your side. Its a board for depressed fucking Hikki-neets or other people which are fucking bound to be apathetic and you're insulting them for that. /jp/ influenced the culture of most boards back on 4chan. Just pull out and delete that thread if you somehow have the post deletion password instead of being a fucking idiot and attacking a board other anons love.

I have to agree, it is a novel idea (That makes me wonder why they didn't think of it prior because it's such an obvious thing). However…

well meme'd

It's not like all soviet Russia had for vidya were chinese bootlegs of jap and western games or anything.
Not to mention that the chink industry hasn't moved one step out of the bootleg industry towards original content since then.

this is what gaming under communism would look like

the cringe is real

Because gamergate had tons of shills trying to put it in a bad light, even to this day you have anons convinced that GG did nothing/GG is reddit or whatever other bullshit got spread.

Realer than you think.

Most outside of this thread believe that GamerGate has been over for a long while now. They probably see current GG threads as a zombies.

Takatsu may also draw straight doujins but Noname's femboys look way more like girls.

It saw it done many years before in a Lets Play of all things for the original AssCreed. It was glorious. The guy did all the research himself, and it was the comfiest thing I'd ever experienced.
"So this building we're climbing right now is the [blahblahblah] connstructed in [year]. In [this year] it suffered [protest/fire/something]….and so on and so on. He even talked about the architecture of the building itself and why Islam inspired the buildings to be built certain ways.

Spaniardas, are they?

Fuck me and my country.

Not necessarily. My main problem is when I see posts complaining about how there is nothing the consumer can do, meanwhile the top companies today didn't exist 2-3 decades ago. And, some of them are losing money just as fast as they gained it.
I have never, nor will ever, claim that. If you think that's me, you mixed me up with someone else. I started coming here back in February, and I don't hide the fact that I'm "new".
All I have ever posted on /jp/ was this:
>/gamergatehq/330858

Worse, Argies.

Fuck me and my country.

Ja ja! Boludo!

>white argies
Good joke user.

Multiplicate por cero tío

As a response to
In general, those greentext quotes are replying to this thread in general. I am sorry if it wasn't you though(Though I did honestly start posting everything here with the general idea you were related to post >>13467159 in archive.fo/DIsHZ ), so it was a post that was also aimed at the rest of the anons.

My advice is seriously to stop linking to the thread you made in /jp/ and tell others to stop linking to your thread at /jp/. You see >>>/jp/35148 ?
The replies beyond your posts are a perfectly natural response. If you expected it to be different, you were being a huge newfag then and you are being a huge newfag now.

Sometimes I wish it were a joke too.

Also
Good joke user. They're castizo at best.

For /a/ I'm more saying be on watch for the fags doing subs and dubs both official and unofficial since they are actively trying to take over the western anime market. Never think you are ever fully safe from cancer, honestly both boards should maybe clear up shit and have more talks like this.
Yea Holla Forums is beyond help I'll give 8/co/ this they are at least self aware.

ajsjaajja chupala argaytino
Auxilio

I've been seeing communist memes on imgur too, slipped into multi image posts.
I waste time on imgur when I need to turn my brain off

Indulge yourself in 2D bliss and abandon all hope.

And the communist memes are basically always ironic

Puerto user here, internet is scarce, gas lines are long, businesses are mostly closed but slowly opening up.
It is upsetting being unable to trappost, archive, follow drama and update the TD pasta. Whoever is posting it, please update it with the kemono friends news and search up more localization news.

Can someone sum up the free speech week I see people mentioning?

Wow, user! You just gave me an epiphany!

WE NEED TO FUCKING NUKE PUERTO RICO 50 TIMES OVER

I haven't followed the rest of this conversation, but what's wrong with that thread? He's asking them to spread infos.

Reddit has a ton of communists, you are being way too optimistic.

wew

Argentinians are h'white as h'white can be

No bully

Ben Shapiro > Milo

Milo is just an edgy provocateur attention seeker. And a sodomite.

Honestly I've spoonfed this thread a lot.
Most of the trouble comes form people !here! expecting a response and reposting the thread on this general to whine about how /jp/ are all being such faggots. If I linked to those posts in the archive, people would start commenting on "how those people form gamergate haven't used a imageboard more than 1 year" and you wouldn't be able to prove them wrong.

If you can edit this into Argentina's pic you'll be my hero forever and ever.

Who cares, they are both kikes. Watching milo stir shit up and berkely autistically screech is what were here for.

The problem is that /jp/ just doesn't give a fuck. That user would have known that posting that thread on /jp/ was a bad idea if he had either lurked /jp/ or had been around long enough to have an understanding of what /jp/ is.

Is /jp/ mad that they're being asked to spread infos or are people from here being dicks to them in that thread? Do you personally want the infos spread?

shapiro is a short little unfunny jewish supremacist that triggers leftists
milo is a flagrant jewy homo that loves nigger dick and trolling leftists
they're both amusing in their own respects but milo is actually funny and far more interesting to hear speak imo and was also the first to latch onto GG and never (as far as I can tell) sold us out so he gets my vote for that alone

About Kemono friends

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/x/

Okay, yeah, that single post was me. And, I do admit that I did hope that there would be some posts that were a bit more positive or constructive. However, isn't better to get the information out there than to not try anything and take whatever it is these companies do while lying down?

Up to now, I haven't posted anything negative about the thread in /jp/ beyond something akin to a simple "Well, that's depressing" both in this thread and the one that you linked. I have no idea what your lives are like, and I won't pretend to. However, I figured you guys probably had some lurkers that spread the information without seeing the need to post about it, and I "planted the seed" (To put it one way) that this information is there whenever, if ever, you need it or want it.

Also, if you find the mere fact that I came into your "special place" to say, "Hey, here's something you guys may have some worry about", I'm sorry, but get over yourself (And, I apologize I cannot find a more polite way of saying that). As some anons and myself have had to point out numerous times (Even in these thread), these boards are open to the public, free of charge, with no censors, and en masse anonymity. This is place is no special club house, it's a public park down that's down the street and anyone trying to treat it otherwise is delusional.

> >>>/x/
So you admit that kikes are inhuman.

Someone posted an autism dump that didn't fit the context or discussion of the thread, because nothing he was posting had any real relation to what's happening.

That guy does have a point though. Every board here is public, yes, but every board also has a different culture and etiquette you need to take into account before posting there.

/a/ is about to go to fucking war over this.

Yes, it needs to be added to the TD pasta, summarized or not

And I take it that someone was from here and now /jp/ is mad at us? Maybe a GG ambassador needs to smooth things over?

It's an anonymous imageboard. There's no need to kiss ass because of some sperg

archive.is/szwKI
twitter.com/highimpactsex/status/912705350427537408

Lurk moar is the motto that is a universal thing around here and should be done more.

Jesus the whole staff fucked off.

If it was a sperg from here or just someone trying to make GG look bad (who would ever do such a thing?) it doesnt fucking matter. They got the things the OP said and if they dont want to do anything with it its fine, everyone is free to be a faggot nigger here.

Kemono friends?

The fuck are you smoking?

Are they trying to make things worse with each passing day? Because its working.

Just stop pestering the fucks that don't want to be bothered you retard.

I AM THE AMBASSADOR OF GAMERGATE
I COME IN PEACE

Show me your official gamergate pass

It was just an idea to foster good will

Ah, I'm out of energy! Just thinking of a proper way to get through this post instead of telling you to fuck off and lurk more, I've really broken my back.
>Also, if you find the mere fact that I came into your "special place" to say, "Hey, here's something you guys may have some worry about", I'm sorry, but get over yourself
Now you're just avoiding the fact that you were being a newfag and you refuse to bury it.
The first problem is that you were showing people something to be worried about in first place. If you were older, you'd know how to get the same info to the eyes of the same people with no outrage, but after talking so much I'm being pressured by invisible anons to stop spoonfeeding.
But, you know
Who am I kidding, I just want to shitpost this again and again until you like it.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓                 reddit┃Analytical result...       ┃               / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄┣━━━━━━━┳━━━┫          ┏   O  ┓   ┃Efficiency    .┃000%  ┃    dullness     (   ┣━━━━━━━╋━━━┫     ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄\(,,,, ´Д`)   fatness┃Accuracy   .....┃000%  ┃   tricks    (gaygater) / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄┣━━━━━━━╋━━━┫   ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄\| |  | ┃Irritableness   .┃100%  ┃            (__) _)┣━━━━━━━╋━━━┫          ┗      ┛┃Homosexuality  ┃100%  ┃           beep beep・・・┗━━━━━━━┻━━━┛

you may be the ambassador but I am the leader of gamergate

I'm going to be honest while fuck ups were made here you've been sperging super hard one post maybe two would of be enough but nigger you gotta take a chill pill.

Everything checks out

The 23rd of september didn't mark the end of the world, but the end of the friends.

Some (((guy))) who translates game articles thinks he knows world politics better than the actual President

OKAY BUDDY WHATEVER YOU SAY

You mean wait until it's a real problem and then go, "I told you so", which solves nothing. Or, if it's a cultural thing, please enlighten me on how to get someone fired up before something becomes a real issue.

Make them selfdestruct.
It's only way.

Context?

Holla Forums shitposting IRL is all

Guy sees another guy carrying and loses it

iirc

So, this.

No.
Spread on r/KiA, spread on Twitter, but not here.
You can't do it, which isn't a problem since other anons will do it.

Indeed

I would have rather the world ended.

You know there's something really wrong with /a/ (and /jp) and trolls in this thread when even REDDIT is getting things done, Gamergate-style. archive.is/3tdBq

Though I do agree with the contrarians that this isn't really a GG issue or even a TD issue. Even then, it is still worthy keeping an eye on, as apparently a planned KF video game was confirmed to be in the works.

I'm actually surprised I haven't heard about a Sabaru akbar on Kadokawa's HQ yet.

It gets worse. Kadokawa had the VAs paraded on stage on live TV to APOLOGISE (the same way that one football player did) for criticizing Kadokawa for firing Tasuki.

Here's the transcript mind the spacing, I got this off plebbit:

いろいろと皆さまを不安にさせたりを騒がさしていますが

えと… 

私たちはこうしてけものフレンズを盛り上げることした出きませんので

これからも頑張ってきたいと思います…なので

これからもこれを見て下さって皆さんは変わらずにけものフレンズの作品やキャラクタたち

そして何より動物たちをこれからも愛して下さいと嬉しいです

よろしくお願いします

けものフレンズが大好きだよ

This… is not tanoshii.

He had a problem and needed to inform the conductor.

Are they actually trying to outsleaze Konami?

It's Kadokawa. They own Kancolle. Hint: Kancolle's popularity isn't organic.

There's a reason why creators like Ken Akamatsu are now staying the hell away from them.

You mean Cancercolle.
There were rumors about them buying out fan mangakas to create more Cancerkolle fan art.

On a tangentially related point, was it ever confirmed if keinelove actually signed a contract to make kancol art that prohibited her from drawing 2hu art?

So these are the guys I have to blame for Gelbooru being flooded with boatgirls, eh?

Probably, but without solid evidence, it's just speculation.

Tell me more, I'm interested in the dark secret of why sword girls/boys and all these other gajinka games fell to the wayside while boats reign supreme. Especially since most of the boats are dime a dozen generics.

I'm not complaining. Porn is the only thing people liked about it, especially Iowa and Shimakaze.

Gelbooru just copies stuff from that SJW hive known as Danbooru the same way nhentai grabs stuff from Sadpanda.

It's an open secret Kadokawa compensates fanartists for doing boatgirl fanarts.

Oh, I guess when you see so many people drawing art and making comics of these characters you start to think there must be something to it. It wouldn't be so popular if it wasn't a big deal. And then you get attached to doujin versions of the characters and you want to spend a lot of money in the gachapon to get your favorite characters in game.

What embed?

Is there anything interesting in Kancolle, save for "boatgrills lel"? It looked rather generic.

What's this stuff with /jp/ even over? Is this about how the staff for kemono friends was fired and replaced, even the voice actors? I'll be honest, I'm not really sure how they thought this was a good or smart move. The first season was an unexpected smash hit, why mess with the formula?

Nah it is about

Rumors say Director Tatsuki wanted to do a more mature approach for Season 2, and Kadokawa thought "hell no, moe sells" and sacked him, but these are just rumors so take it with a grain of salt.

Supposedly Kadokawa wanted to do a movie instead of a second season and Tatsuki said no.

A movie is fine, but I'd much prefer a season 2.

Tatsuki should make his own anime and then work with doujin devs for a following game. What can he do?
What ever "themed" girls he can come with, I hope for the best.

That is correct but not what I said. What I said is that they are trying to eliminate competition that would make it hard for foreigners. If not a single person from your own culture is a suitable mate then the only place to look is outside of it, which is what they seek to achieve by attacking people that are normal within the society. For those outside it they very conveniently "forget" to attack masculinity. It applies not only to whites but also to gooks having the feminist cultists shill for gooks to mix with burgers.

Isn't there already gun girls? I think it's called Frontline.

*gook women to mix with burgers

RTS autism gachashit game.

The one he can gain peak global autismal control with; Train Girls

Weapon girls were already done by Upotte!!, unless you mean other weapons besides guns

That's brilliant.

Bacteria girls.

Oh god, my new quasi-subordinate at work has they/them/their personal pronouns as a tag in her work emails.

STEM was supposed to not be like this.

sorry for the blog post, I'm just triggered and nowhere else is safe for me to vent

Like swords and crossbows and shit.

Periodic girls?

Congratulations, now pray you wont see the infection spread

I call dibs on helium

Really educational.

Good luck.
Just in case prepare for worst.

I would watch it.

Shinken!! is all about sword girls.

I'd watch that.

Oh Polonium-chan you're so kawaii, let me pat your head!

Perfect.

She'll be a real air-head.

source?

The people I work with are generally left leaning, but sensible. They agreed that wearing a sombrero is not racist and people who think that way are imbeciles for example.

However, I had alarms go off when I saw that "IT" had short & poorly dyed hair when I met it, but this is on a different level.

While Lawrencium is mentally unstable.

…You may be on to something here. The animated shot he posted was about a ghostly train station with youkai girls & monster girls.

…The more I think about this, the more I'm convinced this is very doable, especially with Just Productions (the VA company who "resigned" (read: removed from the project and possibly fired, see ) backing him. Yes, they're called JUST Productions.

Oh gods, the fanarts fron Nipland are starting to spread… I'm expecting the usual suspects to blame Gamergate for this soon, especially with this coming right after the heels of that kickboxing guy bullied by smug animu grills.

Cesium would be a tsundere to H2O.

This whole thing seems to me to be power plays for an IP grab.

I still miss that mobage. I also dumped way too much money in that admittingly shit RNG based Korean card game. Taught me a valuable lesson to never ever spend a dime on online games.

I keep saying this, man. Yandere Harem with an actual, competent MC. If someone did it right, they'd be kings

strandbooks.com/event/the-struggle-of-game-design
archive.is/3CLMr

Hmm.

So, a guy like A-kun from Aho-girl as an MC?

Hey guise! Bui here :3
I'm pretty mad about the Kemono Friends thing and I really don't want these people getting away with stuff like that. Have any suggestions on major servers I can hit?
Not that I like you guys or anything uwu

Hit Crunchyroll

Sup misogy-cyberterrorists.
While the thread is somewhat slow I would like to ask for book ideas. Mainly sci-fi or fantasy. I started to read The Wheel of Time but at the third book I can't stand that faggot Rand anymore. Something akin to the Black Company would be nice.

Do not enable her with words like this, use the pronouns that factually apply to her or refer to her by name.

Crunchyroll dindu nuffin this time, that leak was fake.

It's not confirmed that they were actually involved. That info graphic that got Tweeted was fake, from what I understand,

Exactly. Though it might be weird if he starts out that competent with a bunch of murderous Yanderes. His character development should at least be clear as the story goes on and he gains that competence.

It can be done, damn it. Why there aren't more Yandere girls is beyond me.

Really, just Kadokawa's shit

Make sure you have read brave new world and orwell. and frankestein then start with your 50-80s scifi, and if you like animal stories, call of the wild and white fang are 2 books I love and 2 storys that reverse one another**

You should go to reddit, torposter. The Kadokawa thing is not a GG matter.
No, seriously, see the thread archived here

It's not Crunchyroll but Cool Japan who had a hand in creating Crunchyroll, so it's a guilt-by-association-thing who was directly involved. Source:

Had to read Orwell and Brave New World in school back in the days in french. I'll check out call of the wild and white fangs thanks.

/a/'s plan was to follow the otaku in Japan's lead, not do absolutely nothing. Its foolish to act like they don't care about this just because they don't want to handle it the exact way you would want them to. I'll go post this info there as I'm sure they'd want to know.

In the vein of 1984 and BNW, I'd also recommend The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress and Stranger in a Strange Land.

Exactly what I expected

Thanks guys.

we just wanted to play games but retards keep fucking with us if you don't want this cancer infecting what you enjoy then you gotta treat it.

Wait is this a sarcastic or sincere thanks?
I expect a sincere thanks to quotes 2 and 4 but a insincere one to quotes 1 and 3.

Fuck off with your D&C tactic, leftypol & Crunchyroll intern.

Since we're talking about Heinlein, read Starship Troopers if you like his other stuff. Don't watch the movie, it has nothing to do with the book.

If anyone here is D&C its you.

They think they could sit it out or someshit. its fucking stupid.

/a/ you guys got to watch out for the us SJWs trying to drown out the western fans here I think personally. Its futile but they could grab you down with them be careful

I already read Starship Trooper, in school too. I was in advanced French as first language class and had to read a lot of books. Orwell, Heinlein, Dumas probably saved me from becoming a brainless leftard. I'll never read Le Comte de Monte Cristo for the first time ever again and it makes me sad.

The Moon is a Hard Mistress looks pretty nice.

The /r/KemonoFriends sub is still up (though who knows for how long) with all the info, so there's that.
KF united countries that traditionally hate each other.
ANIME WAS NOT A MISTAKE

Also, browsing through the posts, a familiar name came up. Before clicking the archive of >her twitter post, guess who's the aGGro attempting to gatekeep this controversy?
archive.is/am76V

I don't remember that one.

/a/ does do shit, it's that they have their own style of doing shit and usually follow the lead of angry otaku when doing so. They're not Holla Forums which takes it in the throat.

If you would be slower, you could stop time.

I believe its the one that caused the whole faggot therapy via potions bullshit controversy with Fire Emblem. Though they actually seem to be siding with everyone else against Kadokawa on this.

It's actually another red flag that she gave us all a name she apparently chose for herself when she met us. Which I only found out after seeing her full name on the employee sheet.

Gatekeeping doesn't care about sides, only that they're the ones in control.

…On that thought could that be why (((certain organizations))) wanted anime to be expunged? It has the power to unite people like what globalists wanted, except they're not under their control.

Wait, she invented a name out of the blue to give out to you guys?

Depressed.

You went into IT, didn't you?

Sue her for harassment, misnaming is not a victim-less crime!

I'm not seeing this as gatekeeping, she's(is it a she or a tranny?) just giving a translation to her followers, you wouldn't accuse mombot of gatekeeping just for giving a translation for us.
>On that thought could that be why (((certain organizations))) wanted anime to be expunged? It has the power to unite people like what globalists wanted, except they're not under their control.
I always thought that had more to do with the shekels going to nips instead of into their pockets personally, also that anime still portrays girls being feminine as a positive thing instead of something to be looked down on like the west does now.

Not sure about the backstory, but I assume she gave herself a new name when she got to college since she did not care for her birth name. But essentially yes, she want's to be called by a name that is in no way associated with her birth name.

not that I blame her though, her first name was garbage, but her middle was fine

wew
It's even worse than I thought.

Thanks.

If they can't control it, then they will destroy it.
Not that it makes any difference.

This is satire. Right?
Poe's law.

Life.

archive: archive.is/K7tDm

Highly unusual. I don't know in which kind of industry you work but maybe you should start to record all your interaction with this person over email if she is your superior. She doesn't really seem stable.

This person is willing to take some big liberties with "translating" though, maybe not in this case but dont trust a word he says.

Faggot. Made me look.

Biology, specifically focusing on bio-mechanics and natural chemistry for industrial purposes.

It's going to be a blast when she is invited to drink with us in the future.

pic related

Kill it with fire

Well you should have expected that when going into something only one step from medicine.

I would advise you don't however lulzy it sounds. This could play against you.

Just remember to give greentext of that apocalypse afterwards.

She's quasi-subordinate to me. She is an undergrad and one of our post-docs will likely take her as an assistant, so I will be higher up the chain than her, but not her boss.

and I already started a file

I mean I guess it would be less so in math or physics, but bio-chemistry is pretty deep into stem compared to psychology or anthropology.

Sadly that really isn't under my control. The whole lab goes out and drinks every week, so it is pretty much an obligation. I will limit myself far more though, since I'm going to be around an unstable bomb for the foreseeable future.

Oh for sure, one of my coworkers is a pseudo SJW who becomes an actual sexist when he drinks, so it will be fun when he gets to join us.

Not gonna lie I'm looking forward to this mess of a greentext.

Carry recording devices, and watch your booze intake.

Since transferring to HR I may have become overly cautious but you never know how those unstable SJW will react. Protect yourself first. Sometimes event if it is outside working hours it can get messy.

Holla Forums has been defeated ever since Seduction of the Innocent. Everything past that has simply been the walking ghost phase.

What's that?

Oh you took biochem in specific? I thought you took something else but with biochem on the side. Although officially you don't fall under medicine, I would most definitely consider biochem to count as such. But yeah in physics and maths there's way less, the only SJWs you see are people that casually orbit around them and not any infiltrator/leader types (although there is the occasional neon-haired one but even then those are pretty tame). You know, the kind of people that would agree with Commies but never actually do anything public in regards to it like protesting or openly announcing their distaste for something.

user, I ….. I have no words. I'm sorry.

Book published in the 60s or so that was responsible for mass censorship in the comics industry. No one could publish any stories that weren't "out there" and "zany," so it's pretty much single handedly responsible for turning western comics into nothing but superhero schlock.

When a jewish psychologist destroyed comics with a and was responsible for the Comics Code authority. It's also the main reason American comics are 95% super hero stuff. The writer, Fredric Wertham, was the Jack Thompson/Anita Sark of his day.

Its a good thing if we have anons getting into hr work, despite having to deal with crazies it means we can act as the filter for insanity and help reverse the damage to multiple industries. Hr and pr are places we need to be getting into, a job worth doing right is worth doing yourself and all that jazz.

What so a book came out and everyone was just like "yea this is going to be our bible"?

Jesus christ

What about gaming under libertarian?

You're a lucky man, we didn't read any of that in school.
The most significant novel I can remember from high school was Crime and Punishment. It's not sci-fi, but if you'd like to understand why so many millions of innocent people died during the 20th century then it's a good place to start.

The days without the internet be damned

American comics that is. The Comics Code had no effect on the Euro scene. (Though it probably put a damper on what Euro comics could be exported to the US, which means less stylistics cross-pollination).

The reverse "March through the Institutions" has to start somewhere.

That is a good point. Will we need a secret handshake? Just kidding

Nah, more like….

You dont get it I wuz an victim of does ebil nahtzees and if you dont lizen to mee you will be a nahtzee so make me king of this propaganda farm.
Was probably what happened.

>make the girls less fleshy and more metal for that sweet, sweet /clang/ bucks

I did it of my own volition, Director posting, I was in IT before and it was way worse. Now I get to travel the world on the government's dime. HR is not as bad as you guys think. When it comes to 'muh harassment' and other SJW nonsense it mostly always boil down to the most documented case, this is why I was advising the other user to keep emails and such if he interacted with the tumblrina. Also, we have a hall of shame for resumes but I only do hiring when my colleague is on vacation and if I am in Ottawa at that time, I prefer to take the assignments that make me leave the country or go far north.

The new graduates showing up unkempt or late at interviews and not giving a fuck as if it was OUR privilege to hire him/her seems to be on the rise lately if the guys at hiring are to be believed.

He hasn't been much of a problem, just made one comment about chief wahoo on my shirt and how it is racist, but I'm brown so he cucked.

plus he actually treats our female coworkers like kids when he drinks, like calls them honey and straightens their shirt and shit. It's actually hilarious to watch the dichotomy play out.

Always do. My Boss is at half of them so I never go past tipsy.

True… my condolences on the HR, but we need more sane people like you in it. Keep up the fight user.

Took biology, ended up in biochem. There is a lot of overlap so a degree in biochem is not required if you know the right people/have the right skill set.

Hmm, no gov grants? No gov connections to esrb? No regulations? No company saftey regulations.

Good morning, motherfuckers!

Use searx, fam. Also reuters for news.

vid related seems to be something in the east too I guess. RIP. Not goober gator related though, just a retarded decision.
I never watched kenomo friends but it seemed like some decent fun moeshit. Worth a pirate?

Good afternoon, faggot.

Still, keep a recording device on you, especially if where you are the law allows for recording people if you they are gonna commit a fellony.

If it was you I would actuall consider applying to the canadian gov, but I think our gov is at least 5× bigger than it needs to be.

The way these things go are. Some rabblerousers appears with a is corrupting our children! narrative. They get a bunch of concerned parents (who wants explanations why their own kids aren't acting like the perfect angels they were supposed to be) to tag along. Old media joins the fray eying a possibility to kill the new competing media in it's infancy.
The movement appears so big that lawmakers feel like they have to do something.
The targeted industry invents a self-regulatory authority to pre-empt government meddling.

It happened with Comics which got hit the hardest as the Comics Code was really harsh.
It sort of happened with the music industry but it mostly resulted in those "parental advisory - explicit content" notices and certain songs having bleeped out profanities in mainstream radio.
It happened to gaming and resulted in the ESRB and similar organizations in other countrys (PEGI, CERO, etc.) and is the reason why kids can't come to harm in modern video games, even if it makes sense story-wise and why there isn't a healthy adult gaming industry in the west.

The simple and also factual answer is that most GG posting outside of Holla Forums is in the form of stupid autism. Let's be real, we're sperging fucks here. So when someone makes a thread or posts in some other thread in another board, without clear interest in the boards subject or just by being another sperg, no one fucking cares and it gets annoying. That's why it's easy to troll outside of here, because anyone sperg enough to bring it up outside of here is easy to troll

Nintendo Death Squads raiding people's houses for downloading ROMs.

It fucking perfect, instant moneymaker. Why has no one thought of this already?

So in other words, being able to actually vote with your wallet instead of having government-mandated cancer.

Fact. It's almost funny.

I could see it happen.

Lolbertarians do advocate for smaller gov so yes.

That hasn't happened with Kikewood quite yet. Unrated films are still released en masse, even after the introduction of the MPAA (Which always sort of existed, but really became an organization back in the 70's/80's due to the action flicks and slasher films). However, that could be changing soon because everyone who has a brain is evacuating Hollywood in larger droves than ever.

I don't personally do interviews though, I have underlings for that. But yeah, we could use a leaner government.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WENT TO FAR, WE HAVE TO GO BACK!

archive.fo/ils6d
Fuck, nothing is sacred, is it?

Was just about to post that, but then you and your lucky trips beat me to it. I also watched it this past weekend along with Nausicaa, holy FUCK that was a ride. I do not trust Abrams to not fuck that up.

Jews trying to worm their way into anime? Who could have seen this coming, you also didnt post a link or archive you faggot.

YOU LIE TRIPSMAN! PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE LYING!

I honestly give it a 9.4, there's some things that could've been developed more or expanded upon and the music video near the beginning was tacky but it worked when they replayed it towards the end.

Multiple articles are up about it, it's not a joke.

Whoever wished this or said something to the monkey's paw to make this happen.
KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!

What 's this guy's name again?

Wasn't Ben Shapiro a huge white knight during some Breitbart controversy?

archive.is/CHcWy

How the hell this article just went under the radar?! Seriously!

Actually, come to think of it, wasn't Kadokawa the publisher of the manga of Your Name?

Yeah

Yes, it was. Do you think they have a hand in it?

Probably not, but after using the KF seiyuu's as meat shields I honestly have no idea anymore.

Let's run through the list of faggots involved, shall we?
>Writer is the same faggot who wrote the Nightmare on Elm Street reboot and Final Destination 5. They're trying to hold him up for writing Arrival, but that film was terrible, especially in execution.
>Producer is the same woman who produced 10 Cloverfield Lane and Star Trek Beyond…Okay, while it may get me some hate, I did like the Reboot Trek films, and the third film ended it perfec-…and will also be producing Star Trek 4
Oh God! WHY!?!

I fucking guarantee you the mayor of the town is gonna be some Trump stand-in because "MUH DRUMPF".

Yes. A female journalist (who looks very similar to Sharpie's wife) was moved aside by one of Trump's team. She cried assault, put bruises on her own arm later. Video footage shows no painful which would be expected from a bruise causing grab. Sharpie said Trump should take responsibility. Breitbart said "No". Sharpie left because butthurt.

Did I miss anything else?

It'll probably fail just like Ghost in the Shell, maybe then they'll stop with this shit.

I can guarantee you that the movie will flop harder that Gassed in the Cell Ghost in the Shell.

They'll never stop since hollywood ran out of ideas decades ago. Stealing other countries' work and making it their own is what will continue

I thought arrival was a short story to film thing

Yes, he defended a cunt that claimed to have been physically attacked by Trump and then he proceeded to quit Breitbart in protest, even though there was video footage showing that what she was saying was complete bullshit.

But if it loses them money surely they'll go back to just ripping off books instead.

(checked)
FUCK THIS ENTIRE WORLDLINE

SOILED IT

SOILED IT

SOILED IT

Looking it up, it is. It's based on a story called Story of Your Life. However, Free Radical, of all people, made a better story dealing with "transcending time" when they made Second Sight.

Not sure if true but someone just posted this on /a/

This one might end up being more fucked than Death Note.

It's like anime is getting raped from all sides for the past month or two.

Death Note was fucked for trying to make the series into not only live-action, which is already a bad idea even without the cancer put into it, but also into a movie. So no, it actually has a decent chance of being extremely average.

You do realize they are gonna make this into tranny propaganda.

J J "turning your favorite shows gay" Abrams?

This is it, the end I've been waiting for. Come, sweet death.

Not sure how much we can help, Kadokawa is burning their bridges and whatever is left of their goodwill are destroyed by swarms of livid otaku.

No, It should be dropped to online people and Japanese gaming forums who have a horse in the race. Our involvement stops when they are made known the existence of western interference. You shouldn't just dump it anywhere either; not every Japanese/ Vidya board cares enough to take a look.
You got your answer there. Gamergate was organic and the major changes came about from huge momentum that the shills were unable to deal with fast enough. Until we see a wave we can ride on, we play safe and work with what is available, information spread.

Evidence. Mention Gamergate, mention middle America that voted in Trump, mention Brexit and Poland, mention data of MSM mistrust, mention Antifa being labeled an terrorist organization, mention DeVos and the Title IX changes, etc. Defeatists operate on Availability Heuristic and Misleading Vividness. Combine that with a Negativity Bias and it's easy to be blackpilled on matters. Optimalism and living nobly is far more difficult.

We've been performing overwatch for all over related hobbies, comics, anime, etc. Because if they manage to destroy one, they're likely to go after the ones next to it. Star Trek Discovery being pozzed to hell is cold evidence.

lets put it this way, in ns, at least 1/3 of the employable population works for the gov in some shape or form, thats at least 100 000 in some form working for the gov, and that is too much.

yep.

star treck discuckery is doing crap in ratings last I heard, and with the knee thing pissed off a sizable chunk who may have got into it. its gonna be like the 2005 proto series, 1 season.

Just spend the five minutes it takes to sign the internet petitions and leave a comment on that site the nips asked us to.

Nips seem to be dealing with the usual bullshit from twitter.

Every sane person is pushing for decency but the ones really contributing to their own destruction are the SJWs themselves.

Signed, sealed, delivered.

Seems like a great time to shill GAB.

I like this idea.

in some jew folklore, doesnt the golem end up killing its masters? I know it does in frankenstein.

No, the master places a symbol upon its head and orders it to return to dust.

archive.is/DwuLP

Funny to see ESA praising Trump.

Yeah okay then. There's no way he's better then Milo on that alone then.

(checked)

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH! Wasn't like months ago that they exposed their partisanship against Donald Trump's "Muslim ban"?! What the fuck is this?! Damage control much!

shapiro works for the same people cnn and the democrats work for, milo works for milo. and mile is an unjew since jews frown upon racemixing themselves,

Doesn't mean he isn't still an opportunistic fag.

Not without causing a mess and in certain accounts, a body count.

Milo's also one of the few jews that will openly admit to a disproportionate jewish presence in Hollywood and the news.

milo is his own faction, so thats why I put faith in him rather than shapiro.

Maybe Minds, too. I know some people are put off by Gab's ui. I signed up for both but don't really use either since Twitter hasn't put me in the Bad Boy Box yet.

We need to focus most of our energy on one, Minds already has an established base of people. GAB is the most similar to Twitter while Minds is more akin to Facebook. Plus it'll be easier to market a cute little Frog mascot to the Japanese.

Anyone willing to make a tan?

archive.is/kL0uA

He got the best harem end.

Nips are already using an open source twitter alternative, Mastodon.

SocJus is trying to worm their way in there too, because Nip drawings make them uncomfortable and they have to be stopped.
archive.is/Jqeh5

There are few retards who are pushing for some kind of universal code of conduct that would basically revoke your open source license if caught using the software for distributing loli, or create a blacklist of users who aren't allowed on other instances.

The problem with GAB is that it is fucking autistic

shitposter.club is better.

Are Nips even aware of LW and her ilk and what they've done?

There's definitely your typical crazy feminists over there as well. It just matters less because the industry isn't bowing to it and they don't have the same political influence. The japs would likely just move to a new service if something where to happen. They still use twitter a fair bit because it's barely monitored in Japanese, loads of hentai artists post lolicon all the time without issue there. They only properly gulag conservative speakers and the like.

I missed that link. What is it?

The decision was made by the Japs themselves without outside influence as far as anyone knows you raging autist. /a/ may have a problem with not standing up to the SJWs worming their way into the hobby, but this isn't that.

WEW, YOU HAVE TO BE SOME MASSIVE RETARD TO GET CAUGHT THIS FAST
archive.is/PFPlK

I was going to shitpost about them being forced to charge for their fork, but it turns out copyright injunctions on FOSS actually has a precedent. So that might not be as stupid a threat as it initially appears.
archive.is/mKgDA

but she just lost :^) but in all seriousness this name is hilarious and tops american mcgee.

archive.is/KAZ5U
twitter.com/SpeakableHastur/status/913266021208817664

Then it's not really FOSS is it.

You can laugh about this all you want but they employ people called Reality Winner at the NSA

You'd think that fat faggot Stallman would have a few words to say about this but he's too busy masturbating over SystemD.

Yeah, that case basically made open source licenses enforceable by copyright law.

Anyone using OSS is legally required to follow the license and if they don't, can be sued for copyright infringement.
And depending on the license, someone can be compelled by a court to reveal their proprietary code additions to the software.

Before that case, the legal question of OSS and any protection of it was completely up in the air.
The positive side of that case is that no company can come in and completely jew you out of your OSS, depending on the type of license agreement you have.

Bestiality is therefore always gay.

Archive or fuck off.

If they can't at least managed to make a live action of Cowboy Bebop good, there will never be hope ever for anime adaptations.

But that just means that they hired her out of (presumably) merit and didn't outright reject her because of her hippie name.

Old news from October 2016, clickbait headline from Breitbart: archive.is/S7TKe
Original article from the Guardian: archive.is/m25PG

Maybe they hired her for purposes of meme majick?

While that is a very good thing, if you start violating the spirit of OS out of muh feelings or out of won't someone think of the imaginary children then at some point it just becomes another kind of closed source by another name. Sort of the same shit that happened to the organic food movement.

inquiry.bunka.go.jp/SelectInquiries.aspx
see

Get bullied faggot.

That's what they said about GitS. And that failed with Scarlett Johansson as the lead.

Well SocJus doesn't care about the spirit of anything if you haven't noticed, they only care about obtaining any and all institutional power and using it to control people.

After Death Note and Dragon Ball Evolution, Japs have all the right to be suspicious about this

Is there anything Kadokawa is not currently managing to fuck up mr. Dubsman?

FUCK YOUR TRIPS user

FUCK THEM TO HELL

2hu.

What did they do to it?

Found on the Internet.
Explains many things of the past.
Posted without further comment, other than to say that I'm going to go get drunk.

For those interested, the owner of the Towergirls IP just divorced themselves from Kingdom Conquest, days after talking to /hgg/ about the shitstorm that went down
archive.fo/144Tm

Nothing yet but who could have imagined that they would have destroyed Friends like they did.
On the plus side Kadokawa lost $3 million dollars because of their fuck up, so there is some justice in the world.

Well I was wondering how that was going to shake out. I guess towerfag truly went giddily skipping over the retard event horizon to have pissed off gats.

Why stop at anime? You know who Kadokawa exclusively contracts for localizations of all their games right?
They help keep NISA afloat.

I wonder how well she is going to do when society collapses and is raped and kidnapped. Dont have a man to protect you now, huh?

I don't think it's enough to break NISA, but it's a fairly good thought.

Oh I know that, I'm just making a saying that all the tree's branches are poisoned.

Says a lot about their mentality when they use fictional super hero characters as "examples of strong women".

I think video games are done for.
Earlier today I was reading about how people who paid $40-200 to play Fortnite couldn't get into the game because so many folks are playing the free to play battlegrounds mode that there's a 40 minute queue to get into the game. There were way too many people in the comments suggesting that people weren't entitled to play a game that they paid money for, because early access isn't buying a game but merely a donation so it can continue development. Or they say that "technically" they didn't pay for an actual game but the privilege to use Epic's service and they have the right to limit when and where you can use that service at their discretion.

No wonder developers and publishers are getting away with everything that they do. And then you have that article from last week being passed around about how developers are afraid to actually talk about development because of the toxic gaming community trying to shame people further into submission. Then there's reddit acting as the official forums of most games these days and the users and moderators all do their best to drown out any negativity because if they make it a safe and positive space the developers will come down from on high to talk about future balance changes or something. A game will pull the most heinous bullshit and when the actually do start to stir as disgruntled customers the developers will obviously pull back on it, but instead of realizing that community dissatisfaction guides change they lean more and more heavily on the idea that it was their ability to talk "directly" with the developer. "We did it Reddit" isn't as much as a joke as I thought it was.

Anyone know what's going on about this?

Have to disagree, mate. Every bread we'll get news of bad practices and everywhere we'll get people burned by those practices. Things balance out and people just actively avoid games and companies that treat their customers like shit.

Then they fail as a company if they're gonna bend over to a vocal minority, instead of just creating a game that's challenging and in line with their vision. Time and time again we see failure for media that pander to SJWs or take criticism too much to heart like Marvel or something like Mass Effect Andromeda.

The scales balance themselves out, and free market forces fuck anyone who attach so closely to self-destructive practices.

please follow my new account thank you
twitter.com/2Dnot3D/status/912558822442418176

I'm sorry. I don't follow art thieves

Im no longer one

why did your last account get killed anyway

No idea
Wasn't even harassinh anyone

DELETE THIS

What actually is this combat free mode in the new AC? I assume it's a easy mod for retards considering how every ubisoft game get's easier. Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, Far Cry, all those games had a decent start but got casualized by Ubisoft.

That said I would love to see a stealth game in which you have to avoid combat at all costs instead of being able to kill waves of enemies. That's one of the things I disliked about AC. You are technically powerful enough to take over the entire city on your own.

Nigger why do you even have this shit saved? Farting and scat is retard tier fetish.

SadBachelorFrog.wmv

It's apparently a guided tour through ancient egypt, with most likely a large amount of revisionism.

I'm going to try my best to pitch in and help oncr I get a new job. They and The Honey Badgers with their trial will be in my thoughts, always.

That he did, that he did.

F

A real Patriarch

Ass Creed has missions where that is the case. And in the missions you have to avoid combat at all cost not because it would make it very difficult to win but because being detected instantly gives you a failstate and then you are respawned at the last checkpoint.

Well yes, you got those in splinter cell conviction too, but I want the entire game to be like that. Also those missions are still easy as fuck, I want something challenging.

I heard that Styx: master of shadows is pretty much "being detected gives you impossible fights because you're weak as fuck", but I never tried it so consider pirating first to give yourself an Idea.

Kill me, Pete

It's almost like all of this was (((coordinated)))…

I'm 83% sure she's actually queefing

I hate either:
or
…whenever they're implemented (especially as unskipable shitty stealth minigames like in LoZ:TOoT or Wild Arms) because they are piss lazy to do a complex problem.

I kind of like the concept which was added to the Hitman games; where you can do (some) levels your way, even if they still do either instagameovers and infaspawning at times. Watchdogs tried doing the "do it your way" but fucked it up as there's always an optimum solution, in the speedrunner sense, to each mission which makes using the other solutions kind of a waste of time or effort. (also, the devs were pozzed goon retards).
I prefer the way Crono Trigger handled stealth for a JRPG, where most of the individual random battles were avoidable, and had some puzzle elements to disable enemies in the prison and blackbird escape levels (I wish devs would copy more good elements from good games like Crono Trigger…).

God damnit, fuck hollywood.

They would like it, but only if you're a kid.

What you people are looking for is called Thief 2: The Metal Age.

Kek.

Isn't sales for movie tickets at an all time low?

They are, which is exactly why they're doing this shit now. It's a fucking desperation maneuver.

If both hollywood and the NFL fucking crash and burn, I'd be so happy. I have nothing against sports and movies, but I have something against the people running the show on both of them.

So, once again, Spain makes retarded laws to 'protect women' from gender violence which further punishes men just for being accussed of bathering.

But I should be happy, because we men deserve no right, am I right? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I want to kill myself and drag the world with me.

Doesn't the way the enemy AI handles sight/sound mechanics work really funky in the Thief games?

Mark of the Ninja, my nigga. It even does it while avoiding the "instant game over/death" bullshit.

But if you convert to islam, you can fuck whoever you want.

My issue with the NFL is them virtue signaling whenever their players do something bad. They're "looking into it" but don't do shit. Some nigger beats his wife? Either kick him out and say it's unacceptable, or you tell everyone to fuck off, because your job isn't to care about anything off the field.

Saved you guys the money of watching the Abrams film.

The sad part is this is probably exactly what will happen.

I liked how Splinter Cell 3 had no limit to how many alerts you could have.
The enemies just got more difficult to deal with.

You forgot the injected BLM scene where the black girl gets abused by cops and then later the same cops greet and wish the guy a good day.

Facebook is censoring shit but they complain about Russia buying ads archive.is/3c5MZ

It's always funny how the most overpaid niggers are complaining about being "oppressed".

Good evening, faggots…

Nakasuzo koneyaro!

The first post was a joke, but that sounds way too likely.

have some lewds to cheer you up.

Why is she naked in the snow. Is she retarded?

As feminists celebrate that Saudi Arabia finally allows women to drive, there's a catch:

twitter.com/AsYouNotWish/status/913162815854092288

Naked torso and clothed everything else is my fetish.

Yeah, so basically, women are still not allowed to drive. I mean, Those "rules" won't be subverted at al by cops who'd like a good ol' stoning.
And when it comes to not flogging women (or anyone for that matter) in the streets for whatever reason, how's it going?

I'm sure feminists will ignore this and go back to criticizing imaginary characters in fictional stories in no time, don't worry.

so… topless girls?

So progressive.Such a beautiful culture.

Aren't the streamy awards those awards that the winners were handpicked by SJWs?

Aras are the most powerful race in the world.

Someone saved my OC

Kind of, but like that image, all the naughty bits exposed but the rest is clothed.

The Japanese are autistic, so Gab is perfect.

Very classy of Independent.

archive.is/MXmV1

wew
I am not even surprised.

Seeing cold girls is sort of a fetish of mine.

That's not that weird right? I mean we have guys who are into floortiles and backpacks

This.

No respect for dead people, it seems.

Having to wait until the guy is dead before you start talking shit about him. Cowards, every last one of them.

>That's not that weird right?

gurochan.ch/f/res/12858.html
Your welcome.

No respect for ANY male. She is a lesbian. She is ugly so no man would have her anyway.

Don't forget about Ohio state, legos and there was something else I forgot about.

the proportions in the third picture are going haywire

Hilariously, he was a huge feminist. But gotta make sure he's literally incapable of defending himself before shit talking him.

I jacked off to webm related. What's my fetish?

Crossdressing or faggotry.

Wikipedia editors argue over whether or not Black Supremacy counts as racism
voat.co/v/NeoFAG/2157691
archive.is/laOhp

Several familiar names here.

twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/913408061414477825

archive.is/iOTWr

You have a fetish for filthy rich men that wear girly or sexual costumes and behave autistically in front of a camera.
Seriously, I've seen this man in a fuckton of videos. What kind of job does he have to sustain his autism? I bet he's a Swiss banker.

Autismbux which he spends on animu shit. He also is getting married and his fiancee helps him with his vids.

The guy is living the dream.

I haven't heard about the lego one. That's pretty interesting.

Thank you user. Though the thing almost no one gets right in 2d is the goosebumps

Your fetish isn't that weird, maybe slightly odd.

Wtf I wish I had assburger now.

You don't live in dutchland.

Also, baker?

There was a guy into penectomy.

I see a few people shitting on him now. Like asking him to name people from GamerGate who went to jail.

If no one will bake, I will. Give me a song that you think fit for Hugh Hefner.

Switzerland

It's still too early.
30 more posts.

I think I don't want to know what it is.

I love that faggot sometimes.

Alright, I think this is a sign I need sleep.

kek

Wait there are multiple people with this? Holy shit.

It more so has to do with the tactile sensation of running my hands over gooseflesh and the contrast of the cold skin on my warm body during an embrace, than the cruelty aspect.

He posted about it in a few threads when weird fetishes came up. It's basically porn of women cutting off dicks. I guess it's like extreme femdom? I dunno.

Goddammit I saw it coming from a mile away, his face screamed "rich faggot from Switzerland".

"Girls on Film"

I'm so glad that I'm just into lovely aras and their armpits

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

Oh damn, that reminds me…. How about Sinatra's "The Lady Is A Tramp"?!

Remember, user. It isn't about LW. :^)

I found this in another thread. Is this a Holla Forums meme?

I'm into ara /gfd/.
I just want an ara to hug me and call me a "cute little man".

Fucking swissfags with their money an least cucked gun laws in the world.

archive.fo/AceFx

archive.fo/bXtJz

I have Nothing agains Switzerland, I'm actually pretty envious when it comes to fun laws t. Truck bait, but it was his face, you can't look more Swiss than this.

Bread is now in the oven!

No.
There is name on it
Article about that fag on KYM:
knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/a-wyatt-mann

Me too user.

that's a pretty gay fetish

I hope you guys are alright for a Frank Sinatra-themed bread in honoring of Hugh Hefner's death.

It's ok.
Is it time for shitpost to 700?

They were doing a discussion about Heff today on one of the local radio stations here in Potatoland, lot of angry feminists crying about Objectification and women being "taken advantage of", but I was surprised to see the show host literally laugh at most of them while tearing their arguments to shit, and there were a lot of callers ringing in to call bullshit on it as well. Made me smile to see people defending him instead of unanimously shitting on his grave. Anyway, heres to the Heff, may he rest in peace.

F

David Lynch is next

I didn't knew he was that unpopular among feminists. I mean, it makes sense, but I honestly never heard a feminist speak up against playboy. But to be fair, I rarely listen to feminists.

They were definately against Larry Flynt. One male feminist shot him, and a movie about his life claimed it was a christian who did it.

Can't wait for the white male misogyny articles.

Are you surprised?
He had a harem.
Of course, feminists will screech about it.

not surprised, feminists love to ruin everything. This is just the first time I actually heard feminists complain about it.

fucking cucks.

Fly me to the bread, let me play among the dough.

>archive.fo/AceFx

Okay, yeah, this article is complete BS, especially when the author goes on to start quoting "Tumblr theories" about what was originally children stories.

Why not make a story about a black slave from that time? It's current year, we need more black western heroes.

Before he died, feminists would quote him, "See, even Hugh Hefner believes in treating women with respect!"
Now that he's dead, many of them will throw him under the bus for never treating them with respect retroactively.

Slowpoke.jpg

Well he must've took the old saying of "keep your enemies closer" to heart.

At least have normal fetishes like dirty, dirty, baots refueling at-sea…

Penectomy isn't as unusual as ohio or backpack cuck to be fair, and I mean not as unusual in the sense that its a lot more common so much so that there's entire websites and thousands of stories about it