What are some games you wish you could see on PC, but you know you never will?

What are some games you wish you could see on PC, but you know you never will?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G04lcgrSJwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my father coming back

but FFXV is coming on PC

Vicar Amelia a qt
I wish I could give her headpats and belly rubs

I really want to play Last of Us

god of war chains of olympus
crisis core
god of war emulates like shit, crisis core is better performance but still a bit buggy
maybe there's a chance of a crisis core remake for pc since we got 7 but I doubt it

It looks like a generic third person zombie game.

BloodBorne would be nice, but I'm patient enough to wait the 5+ years for emulation technology, or for the company to fold and release it. I've kind of realized recently that the Souls games are alright, but gameplay wise they're nothing to write home about.

I wish vanillaware would port their stuff to PC, The art is already beautiful and I want it in proper 1920x1080 resolution.

Plus would make getting the art as backgrounds a lot easier.

fatlus games

Breakdown on the Xbox.
Or even Persona or SMT titles that are remastered. I know I can emulate Persona or SMT titles, but something feels immensely off about it.
Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble would also be nice, since emulating it is pretty broken last I checked.

Truth be told, I'd like some more unique titles that are similar to Nioh rather than console ports or typical PC games like CRPGs or grand strategy games. You know, some more kung fu or samurai hack and slash games.
I'm sure someone will miss the point of my post and say I'm asking for a console port of Nioh or get mad for insulting a genre I'm not really a fan of.

I'd like all the og xbox exclusives to get a pc release considering the emulator will probably take another 10 years to be fully playable.

I wish we'd get a translated version of princess crown

To be fair, i'd honestly only play The Last of Us for the sick multiplayer it had.

It is. Poz, high production values and a big advertising budget are why it was a financial and critical success, not due to any quality.

The Otogi games, and the Kingdoms Under Fire games for the Xbox are definitely ones that I would love to see get more love.

I would get that on PC in a heartbeat, but never ever.

Why not? Its not like sony will live forever, right?

well they haven't been profitable for years now and they are still around so maybe they will? that or maybe they will start doing nothing but playstation since that is the one part of sony turning a profit.

Why would I care about console ports when console games are shit by default.

Bloodborne, Ni-Oh, Demon's Souls, Bayonetta 2, the Metroid Prime trilogy, Ninja Gaiden Black, PS2 Shinobi, and SSX 2012. There are probably more that I'm just not thinking about right, and yes I realize that you can play some of these via emulation.

The multiplayer is garbage, though. Don't get me wrong, it could've been decent, but there's too many problems with it in its current state to earn a recommendation from anyone.

Black and MGS3 are perfectly playable with emulators. Tried and finished them both. But I would much prefer an actual stable PC port.

Would you crawl into her mouth to brush her teefs?

Great, now I'm sad. Thanks.

There's technically a playthrough of this on YouTube, albeit only for Onua's level, plus a couple leaked models (mainly Onua) from said playthrough's save file.
There will never be a leaked beta build and Lego is more than content to sit on whatever copies it has, forever. ;_;

Is this actually any good? All the Bionicle game's I've played except MNOG 1 and 2 were garbage.

Nevermind I just realised you meant it was never released.

Here's the playthrough in question.
And all the cutscenes: youtu.be/G04lcgrSJwo

It might interest you to know Quest for the Toa/Tales of the Tohunga ends right where MNOG begins. Regardless, it looks like LoMN would've been kinda mediocre, but I'm sure I would've loved it anyway.
Come to think of it, it seems a lot of the locations and other misc. elements in MNOG/the other Templar animations are based on the maps from LoMN…

There will never be high quality releases of the game's soundtrack, but because Safire used the GBA devkit's stock sound engine, Sappy, the music and instruments can at least be ripped as MIDIs and Soundfonts, so there's at least hope someone might reconstruct them someday…

never ever

The fewer the better. More exclusives make for a stronger platform identity and drive innovation and sales. Everything turning into the same identical cross-platform blob is what got us into this mess in the first place.

I do this out of sheer hate at them for refusing to release ANYTHING on pc, for fucking decades, now.

Atlus are BASTARD MEN and they should all die in a freak greasefire.

Kys cuck.

I recently played this and felt like it was a step backwards from its predecessors in almost every way. I am totally baffled by the positive reception that it had here. You guys did play Demon's Souls right?

Reminder that all inputs nowadays are the same
Reminder that indieshit games on multiple platforms have been more innovative than anything Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft has put out for years.

Do you live in an alternate reality where consoles after 6th Gen didn't suck massive dick?

By the mess do you mean allowing indie publishers to have a shot at successfully publishing games? Console AAA publisher hegemony would be a disaster now that most of the big names are in full decay.

The first time I played it I felt the same way and got sick of it after maybe 5-6 hours. I gave it another try and am now having fun though. Not sure what changed. I still think it is overrated in general, maybe the exclusivity adds to that, but it offers some pretty cool shit too. It also has a lot of flaws that I don't see discussed much though, things that Souls games get shit on for but muh BB seems to get a pass on.

anyway both would be nice:

this user speaks the truth , this user is your friend

(you)
jej

Pretty much any FromSoftware games before Dark Souls, e.g. Armored Core and A.C.E. Series.

Interesting, I thought the Xbox emulation scene has been dead for long. Sauce?

Was that game any interesting compared to the sequel on PC?

Reminder that Doom was what indies are today.

can I get a source on that if it's actually something saucy?

Reminder: the people that made Doom had no need for labels like "indie" to use as a marketing crutch when it came down to describe their game or themselves , they simply had faith in their product and what they did.
So fuck off with your false equivalence

You're a retard, the equivalence here is that DOOm was made by a handful of guys in a garage.

Also contributan

yeah doubling down at this point what is expected i suppose

Nobody gets Crisis Core, its never had a digital release and the cheap glue on UMD's gives them a lifespan of ten years before they fall apart. That shits going to be gone soon.

I was about to post GH3 only to learn that it in fact had a PC port. The more you know.

Sounds like you're the fucking retard.

its very easy to replace UMD shells.

Monster hunter of high quality and good gameplay?

Energy Kyouka, found via reverse search and comments ya lazy fuck

not just the shells but the layers of the disc were made with cheap glue that was rotting out the factory like a turboduos capacitors.

nigger almost everything in the tech industry was "indie" at one time. But modern "indie" is just a buzzword to justify lazy poorly made products. Hotline Miami and the few rare good indie games is the exception that proves the general rule. The general rule is most all indie games are hot garbage and more often then not the label is used sell a cultural Marxist agenda.

Mount and Blade Bannerlord
Dragon's Dogma 2

Absolutely Patrician

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R

I don't understand user

It's not on PC, it's on Steam.

This, thank you. I would also really like PC ports of Typing of the Dead Overkill and Vanquish.

Then pirate them you fucking niggers
Steam is still a part of the PC ecosystem either you like it or not.

No thanks fam I prefer PC ports.

>>>/Africa/

N64 games that don't emulate like ass.

Armored Core, Yakuza, Demon Souls. Thank goodness we will most likely get AC and DnS on our pcs via magical EMULATORS. Too bad that most popular ps3 emulator will be stable and playable for AC and DnS only in five years or so at best.

Also, Another Century latter games, and SRW V

Perfect Dark with mouse support and an extended Combat Simulator with larger levels, a custom map editor and the ability to play with 64 bots at a time, plus online multiplayer support.

Shit, I thought xbox emulation was pretty advanced by now. I guess I have to wait another decade to play these.

This. Holy shit.

Not sure if this would balance or exacerbate the problems of the farsight

shit, abstinence of emulation makes me retarded, I posted the third one by accident though I still want to play it, damn

There is a GE/PD emulator bundle with mouse/keyboard support and 60 fps.

The sequel was garbage compared to the first game I tell you m8.

I got a ps2 just to play that and xenosaga.

A remastered version of Fable 2, with all new areas, polished gameplay, new DLCs and full mod support.

It's not the best Fable game and even though 3 fucks up in places it also fixes a lot of the flaws 2 had. But still it holds a place in my heart and I believe it deserved more love.

Soon™

You can thank reddit for Xbox Emulation being dead.

has too many issues and is in fact, a trojan.

ugh

these fucking idiots

why did they do that

That wouldn't have gotten us closer to Xbox Emulation. Xbox Emulation is hard because the Xbox runs under a hypervisor that dictates how those x86 instructions are handled. The dev kit wouldn't have fixed that unless the source code to the hypervisor was in there, which I highly doubt it

the devs behind the ports of T1/2 to Steam stated they were open to doing other Turok games if T1/2 sold well

would rather see them do a good turok game, like turok 3. they've only done the bad ones so far.

Imagine a gigantic Bionicle RPG with the entire Island explorable and tons of lore and character customization. Imagine building your own Bionicle from thousands of different parts available. Imagine a world where this exists.

I have been playing Zelda breath of the wild on my PC, and that's pretty sweet. Also trying to get Drakengard games to work, but haven't had much luck yet. Valkyrie Chronicles port to PC was a nice surprise and Dragons Dogma is awesome.

Seriously hope to next PC port get to be Blood Borne with Demons Souls as extra. Not going to happen though.

Dragon's Crown and Yakuza Zero

I would say Ace Combat and ZOE, but AC7 and ZOE2 are getting PC ports.
In that case, all the Yakuza' games, Armored Cores, And Gravity Rush 1&2, and vid related.
No game deserves to be held hostage on consoles.

Well seeing as we're going to get the Fist of the North Star game and considering that SEGA said that they wanted to port popular franchises I think there's a good chance that we'll get Yakuza in the next few years.

Xbox emulation is dead because the system is a pain in the ass to emulate, easy as fuck to mod, and only costs like $20 tops.

Demon's Souls and Bloodborne for the obvious ones…
Some mech assault would actually be really nice, and…. BG: DA2. This user over here with steel batallion ain't a bad choice either.

That won't happen, they and their rabid fans love RNG and grinding too much to improve the series. Literally one change I would suggest is giving me some choice over what I carve, so it isn't totally random. Make me choose my 3 choice carves from an RNG'd buffet of choices, to give higher chances of something I need and reduce chances of getting something I have lots of. That way I don't have to kill 30 rathalos for a chestplate because i need a medula that the game won't give me.
Also actual tracking and hunting would be nice. World would have been spot on if not for the CASUL TRACKING BUGS. Footprints, droppings, broken brances, etc., would have been great as indicators. Wildlife reactions too, maybe.

Give me great freedom of mobility from lava to tunneling rock or surfing, and you have pic related. Muh childhood

I think the implication from this thread is that people want a PC port, not a Steam port cocksucker. And it would have made more sense for Rage Wars to get a PC port back when it was released. I think with some PC-specific tuning and modding it could have competed with Quake and Unreal.

The original .hack// tetralogy.
Was happy to hear G.U. was coming to PC next year, but feel the original series deserves it more all things considered.

Beyond that any of the Tenchu Games.
Any of the Armored Core games.
Considering those last two just everything Fromsoft touched that isn't on PC yet.

Beyond that more RPG shit
The Star Ocean series
The WIld Arms series
Xenogears/Xenosaga series
The Parasite Eve series

I'm still surprised Secret of Mana is getting a remake coming to the PC.

Gaylo 2-Reach

I want to feel good about this but somehow I can't. How bad are they fucking it up?

not just a dev kit - it was an alpha tower dev kit. the hypervisor instructions you mention would have been on there because it was the pre-production hardware and development software that went into the regular dev kits. possibly the biggest fuck up of the decade, unsurprisingly by a plebbitor.

==NANI!?==

Left out Nintendo series because that's just simply never going to happen. There's no timeline in which Nintendo releases games on PC. Even if Nintendo went third party I think they'd stay on consoles out of spite.

But we are already getting embed related, op.

Also Nioh. Come on you fucks please

Amped 3
Burnout Takedown and Revenge
SSX

sauce on dem anime tiddays

they better get the combat right this time and don't skimp out on the Zombie

Reminder that the money in your wallet isn't real, and even if don't spend a single dollar it you'll have less of it every passing year.
I somehow doubt you have invested into resources like gold, real estate or art.

Nioh PC port would be nice but honestly I would not want Koei Tecmo involved with a Nioh PC port.

I think Anons are being preemptively pessimistic. Dev's say they are trying to be faithful to the original game-play and the Low poly aesthetic looks fine to me. It still might be fucked up, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

jej

How's welfare checks, tyrone?

I guess its true what they say.
A sucker is born ever minute.
   t. classically trained artist

If you can't find the play button on youtube there's no helping you.

Sony's retarded "cell" architecture is far worse and yet there's an emulator for PS3.

Man all of those screenshots look like they could have been taken in DaS3.

Star Wars 1313 or Battlefront 3 (the good one, not the Disney jew shit)

Oh shit, this isn't the canceled game thread.

Phantom dust and mechassault 1&2, think pretty much every xbox exclusive has been mentioned by now. Blinx the timesweeper is a really charming game too

How could I forget… now I'm sad it isn't on PC.

No, what should happen is once you kill a monster for the first time, you just get the two armor sets, associated jewels, and maxed out weapon lines. Those monsters are big. One is enough. Jesus. Hell, whenever somebody kills a monster, there's bound to be materials left over. Why not just distribute those extra parts to hunters who haven't killed that monster yet.

I'd play commie hunter

I thought I read somewhere that they explain your contract with the guild, and why you only get 3 carves. It stipulates that you get your mission pay, mission rewards, as well as the first pick of three choice carves from every large monster. The rest is shipped back to the guild so they can profit and stay running. Even if it is a bullshit excuse my point is I should actually get to CHOOSE based on what isn't hacked to shreds.
You are right though, but then it would be a very short game.

DP is on PC

MAG was a tremendously underrated shooter for the short time it was alive.

NC2 was awful.
Fuck Rob Zombie and the direction the series took, give me embed related any day of the week.

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System.